Back: With Somewhat Cavalry

((I hate you, Zero.
A lot.
D: ))
(( :3 I'll post around 7:00 tonight. Dun worry, I'll get to it. ))
((That's it. I'm requesting that Zero leave the mission. 10 days is much too much. I can't deal with the amount of virii I'm facing either...Zero said he'd post on Dec. 10. Then he said he would last night. That's it. I'm done.))
((Try waiting a month for two of your busting partners to actually post. Hmph. I guess we'll move on with this.))
Zephyr deletes the first two Spookies. Cyclone kind of... flies around lamely. The Spookys attack the duo, but miss. Two Spookys lick down Cyclone though.

SpookyA: DELETED
SpookyB: DELETED
SpookyC: 50 HP
SpookyD: 50 HP
SpookyE: 50 HP
SpookyF: 50 HP
SpookyG: 50 HP
SpookyH: 50 HP

Terrain: 75% Normal, 25% Cracked (scattered about)

Zephyr.exe: 100 HP
Cyclone.exe: 70 HP
Grimacing at the amount of enemies he was about to fight, and the fact that Cyclone was being all lame duck on him, Zephyr sighed. "What should we do, Kur?"

"Erm. I dunno. We still have a good lot of chips..."

"How about a RageClaw? Haven't had one of them in a while."

"Sure." Kure said, slotting the chip in. The data transferred quickly to the Net, and Zephyr received it happily. Flexing its tendons, he peered over at the Spookies mischievously. Rushing at one of them, he gave it a good swipe, letting the claw move freely on a loose arm; it perfected the amount of damage he could do with the arc of his swing. Deciding to play it safe, Zephyr moved around the Spookies in a circumspect manner (strafing again), and watched out for the cracked tiles. With a sudden change of heart, he used his Subtype ability, and attempted to launch a Spooky into a cracked area. Looking back up at Kure, he grinned. "Good enough?"

"I suppose. Don't get cocky."

"Whateverrrr."

Zephyr.EXE
HP: 100
1. RageClaw > SpookyC (40)
2. Dodge
3. Subtype Ability (Wind) > SpookyD (onto cracked tile)

((Now, I think that's right so far. Does the subtype thing take up a turn? If not, make it so that I dodged two turns, please. THANKS.))
((( WAit wait wait wait wait!

I did post for this battle. I swear to god. Just gimme a sec, RS, so I can do that turn over. Is that okay? ))
((No. Post for this turn, you've apparently been already given a chance or two. That turn is already passed and will not be redone. You have a week, ZS.))
(( Son of a bitch. DX ))

Cyclone recovered from the cheap ass attack, flicking saliva and poison off of his hands, and wiping it off of his armor.

"Yeach!" Cyclone exclaimed. "What kinda virus LICKS people to attack?!"

"That one, I guess..." Shinko remarked sarcastically. Cyclone glared at him while sticking his tongue out. "Shut up...." he said.

"Ah well. Let's get 'em now!" Shinko shouted, slotting in a Shotgun chip. Cyclone received the weapon with joy, smirking at his enemies.

"Payback time..." he muttered, lifting the gun to his chest. In a blur, Cyclone was gone, darting back and forth- essentially doing what he did best. Although it was difficult to see, Cyclone was actually moving very short distances, and gradually moving to the virus' flank to attack them from the ideal angle. The rapid movement was most just a defensive mechanism; and a bit for show.

As soon as Cyclone reached his point of attack, he instantly stopped mid-movement, gun pointed right at the targeted virii.

"RIGHT BACK ATCHA!" Cyclone yelled before pulling the trigger, letting loose a stream of blasts that streaked towards the virii. Without giving the enemy any time to react, Cyclone began darting around again, not wanting to be licked again.

1. Shotgun(50) > SpookyD- Splash > SpookyE
2. Dodge
3. Dodge

(( Oh, and Hiko- you don't need to use an action to use the subtype ability. ))
((Yar, subtype abilities are free actions.))
Zephyr attacks a Spooky, injuring it. He then blows another one onto a Cracked panel, the virus moves away, before getting blasted to bits. Unfortunately, Zephyr's little move made Cyclone's shotgun attack only hit one enemy. The Spookys attack, but miss.

SpookyC: 10 HP
SpookyD: DELETED
SpookyE: 50 HP

Terrain: 75% Normal, 24% Cracked (scattered about), 1% Hole

Zephyr.exe: 100 HP [Rageclaw]
Grimacing at the ominous amount of virii he had to delete, Zephyr lifted up his lingering RageClaw in disgust. Leaping at an injured Spooky, he flexed the claw powerfully before hurling it at a healthy one and then leaping back. Looking over to Cyclone, he yelled, "Look alive, unless you want to get deleted!" Looking again up at Kure, he gave a wicked grin. "Can I have some fun?"

"Define fun," Kure inquired, sensing Zephyr's purpose.

"A...compositional risk, let's say." Zephyr replied, deliberately meandering around the truth.

"As long as it doesn't get you deleted (again)..." Kure muttered. "Just do it, I can't technically stop you."

"Cool. For this trick...I need a bit to wait, actually." Moving further away from the Spookies, he looked over at Cyclone. "Can you cover me, or are you just gonna stick there soaking up attacks? Otherwise, use a cannon or something on that Spooky I just chucked another at. Then it'd be smart to dodge some stuff because hey. You're already at about 7/10..." Snapping his head back towards the Spookies, he got ready for the next turn of events.

Zephyr.EXE
1. RageClaw Throw > SpookyC to SpookyE (It's 20 each, yes?)
2-3. Dodge
((Yeah, Zero, follow what Zephyr said. Cannon > SpookyE, Dodge Dodge. Or whatev.))
(( On it, mo-fo. ))

Cyclone heard Zephyr shout orders at him, ticking him off a bit. Cyclone wrinkled his nose a bit, and said, "Who is he, givin me orders?"

"Eh, just listen to him." Shinko pleaded. "I think he's got a good idea."

"Whatever." Cyclone retorted. Shinko slotted in their second chip; a cannon. The dark green-and-yellow weapon formed onto Cyclone's arm, and he took aim. He aimed back and forth between the enemies, wondering which to fire at. He didn't really want to obey Zephyr's demands, but in the end, it was the best choice. He blasted the Spooky with the Cannon, and watched the gun disappear from his arm. He got ready to dodge incoming attacks, but wondered what Zephyr's plan was.

1. Cannon(40) > SpookyE
2. Dodge
3. Dodge
The duo quickly destroy two of the remaining viruses. The rest attack, but miss.

SpookyC: DELETED
SpookyD: HEADSHOT
SpookyE: BLASTED

Looking up to Kure, he grinned. "I have an idea." As Kure closed in to hear better, he nodded. "You'll just need to do something in fast succession, kay? Shouldn't be hard, you're just slotting stuff in."

"Sure." replied Kure, getting his equipment ready.

Zephyr rushed in amongst the cyber-ritions, using his claw to bat at one of the Spookies he hadn't hurt yet, aiming for the other. Intending for the two to collide, he looked up at Kure. "Now!"

"Sure!" Kure nodded, slotting in a Cannon. As Zephyr received the armament with some sick form of joy, he aimed at the Spooky he'd hurled at the other with the quickness. Firing off a shot, he looked up at Kure again. Receiving another cannon just as quickly as the other had appeared, he fired at the Spooky which should have been hit by his initial attack. Moving back to survey his handiwork, he grinned. Looking over to Cyclone, he smirked. "If it worked, you'll only need to kill one more."

Zephyr.EXE
1. RageClaw Throw > SpookyF to SpookyG (20 each I think >_>)
2. Cannon > SpookyF (40)
3. Cannon > SpookyG (40)

((heheh. ^^))
(( Woop, sorry. Was having too much of a life to keep up. XD ))

Cyclone frowned as Zephyr pelted the virii with his flashy attack.

"Worst. Team-attack. Ever." Cyclone muttered. Shinko stifled a laugh, sending Cyclone a chip.

"Sorry, Cyclone. Here's a Rageclaw so you can mop up what's left." Shinko said, still smiling.

"Bah." Cyclone pouted. He received the first chip- a decently powerful, albeit strange one. . As the large bear-paw formed onto Cyclone's arm, Cyclone decided to focus his entire attack on the only Spooky that hadn't been attacked yet. Without warning, Cyclone flew forward at a high speed, delivering a crushing blow to the Spooky while ending up behind it. He followed it up with a spinning attack with the Rageclaw, swiping at the spooky for a second time. Once he was done, he jumped back to see if they had won the battle.

1/2. Rageclaw(40) > SpookyH
3. Dodge
((And what's that supposed to mean?
;~;
I was just as busy as you this past week.
XD
I just have a COMPUTER, lolol))
Finished.

SpookyC: DELETED
SpookyD: HEADSHOT
SpookyE: BLASTED
SpookyF: CANNON
SpookyG: FODDER
SpookyH: DELETED

-VICTORY-
Both Get: 200z
FXP: 1 Static
((DAMN, I NEEDED A BATTLECHIP ;~;
Looks like we're continuing. >_>))

Nodding as the various specters around him were demolished, Zephyr looked to Cyclone. "Looks like we've gotten most of them. That group over there should be the last of them."

"Your attack worked well. Nice." Kure said, looking at Zephyr with a grin.

"I try."

((Battle 3, sil vous plait.))
Cyclone relaxed a bit, and flew over to the area where the viruses just were. He scooped up his relatively small reward and sent the data. He turned to Zephyr and called out, "Nice job... do we need to keep going, or is the problem fixed?"

More viruses appear.
There are signs of damaged terrain.

SpikeyA: 90 HP
SpikeyB: 90 HP
CanondumbA: 50 HP
CanondumbB: 50 HP
ShrubbyA: 50 HP (behind CDA)
ShrubbyB: 50 HP (behind CDB)
BunnyA: 50 HP
BunnyB: 50 HP
SpookyA: 50 HP
SpookyB: 50 HP

Terrain: 50% Normal, 35% Cracked, 15% Hole

Zephyr.exe: 100 HP

-READY?-
-BATTLE 3-
-ENGAGE!-
Zephyr's mouth dropped open, and his eyes were somewhat like ._. as he saw the array of virii he was set to defeat. "Oh God, Kure, what do I do now?"

"Well, how about we play it safe for a bit...?" Kure suggested.

"Sounds good. I'll just take a few potshots. Cyclone, I think you've got a few nice chips - can you help out?" asked Zephyr, nodding to his partner. "I'll just go and a have a few shots..." he said, jumping into the midst of his enemies before slashing at one of the Spookies. Flipping back, he decided to use his subtype ability, nudging one of the Spikeys towards a hole in the ground.

Zephyr.EXE
1. Wind Slash > SpookyA (8)
2-3. Dodge
3a. Subtype (Wind) > SpikeyA (15% Hole)