WHUT?

Zephyr cracked his neck.

"Cannon." Kure didn't even respond, just slotted in the chip. Zephyr snapped to the healthy Met and fired, keeping his arm strong as to prevent recoil. As the weapon disappeared, he rushed at the surviving Met, slashing out viciously, twice, to be sure.

Zepyhr.EXE
HP: 60
1. Cannon > MetA (40)
2-3. Wind Claw > MetB (16)
The Navi managed to finish off the remaining mets.

MetoolA: Finished
MetoolB: Off
CanodumbA: DELETED
CanodumbB: DELETED

Zephyr: 60 HP

Rewards: 200 Zenny
((OK, I'm going to do one more battle at least, and I'm actually requesting a chip as a reward. XD Doesn't matter what one. Even instead of zenny. I just need one.))

Zephyr wandered around, after getting a 'report' from Kure as to the status of the security systems.

He still needed to finish off more virii.
((GODDAMMIT! REMEMBER YOUR BATTLE NUMBER))

Spikeys appear.

SpikeyA: 90 HP
SpikeyB: 90 HP
SpikeyC: 90 HP

Then some unknown force quickly deletes them and gives you less intimidating things to deal with. It picks up the rewards from killing those things too.

SpikeyA: DELETED
SpikeyB: DELETED
SpikeyC: DELETED
SpookyA: 50 HP
SpookyB: 50 HP
BandcoonA: 50 HP
BandcoonB: 50 HP
BunnyA: 50 HP
BunnyB: 50 HP

Zephyr.exe: 60 HP

-IT'S SHOWTIME-
-BATTLE 3-
-ACTION!-
Cracking his neck, Zephyr looked up at Kure.

"Shotgun, preferably."

"Right!" Kure replied, slotting the battlechip in with no delay. Zephyr accepted the shotgun and swiveled back to the virii. Noticing some he hadn't seen before, Zepyhr fired a shot from his newly acquired weapon at the Bandicoons. "Also a cannon, please." Kure nodded again and slotted him in a cannon. Firing at the Spooky that hadn't been hit yet, he let the recoil nudge his arm up a bit. Glancing at the other virii, Zephyr tensed, ready to dodge incoming attacks.

Zephyr.EXE
HP: 60
1. Shotgun > Bandicoon A, Bandicoon B (50)
2. Cannon > Spooky A
3. Dodge
The Bandcoons are quickly deleted and the Spooky is weakened. He then dodges one attack from the Bunnies, but fails to evade the second attack. The electricity from the attack stuns Zephyr for a bit.

SpookyA: 10 HP
BandcoonA: DELETED
BandcoonB: DELETED
BunnyA: 50 HP

Zephyr.exe: 40 HP (stun, -1 action)
After being jolted and having odd energy course through him, Zephyr was NOT a happy camper. "Rageclaw, please."

"You got it!" Kure said, becoming nervous at Zepyhr's level of HP. As the claw materialized on Zephyr's arm, he flexed; he knew what to do. Running towards one of the Bunnies, he attempted to hoist it up and heave it at the damaged Spooky. He then let the claw disappear, and looked around nervously for incoming attacks.

Zephyr.EXE
HP: 40
1. Rageclaw > BunnyA to SpookyA
2. Dodge
Stuff dies, but oddly enough, Zephyr's Rageclaw doesn't disappear. He then dodges an attack.

SpookyA: DELETED
BunnyA: 30 HP

Zephyr.exe: 40 HP [Rageclaw]
Zephyr looked down at the claw. "What in the..."

"What, Zeff?" Kure inquired, trying to see what Zephyr was looking at.

"The RageClaw. It's still here."

"What?!" Kure exclaimed, as Zephyr turned around to show him. "Oh, well, might as well use it to our advantage..." Kure said, looking a bit relieved, considering that they'd come close to deletion a few minutes ago.

"Sure." Zephyr responded, nodding. Running back at the Bunny he'd thrown the first time, he picked it up again and chucked it at the Spooky. To follow up, he ran at the thrown Bunny and whacked it twice with his normal aero-claws.

Zephyr.EXE
HP: 40
1. Mysterious Lingering RageClaw > BunnyA to SpookyB
2-3. Wind Claw > BunnyA
Oh god! Nothing actually worked. God must've been trying to autohit!
Then, everything else attacked, licks, zaprings, you name it. In a matter of seconds. Zephyr found himself back in the PET.

SpookyA: DELETED
BunnyA: 30 HP

Zephyr.exe: EJO'D

-FAILURE-
Lose: 250z
((WTFUX U SUX ;~;
No, really...I want to know why that happened.))
((Autohitting is frowned upon. There has been billions of warnings about it already Hiko.))
((uh...I do realize that. But I've looked back on my posts and I only see one instance of autohitting, the last post. I also failed to see any warnings...))
[You were at 40 HP, and RevivedSin modded you fairly. Deal with it.]
((I am dealing with it, dummy, I'm trying to figure out where I got warned. Plus, if you read my help topic, I'm being awfully damn humble.))
((Did I actually say there was a warning in your topic? I said it's been warned about, frequently, but not where it's been stated. You sir, just need to pay a bit more attention to the RPing areas as a whole, if you want.))
((yeah, I tend not to. XD And I keep not capitalizing the first letter of my posts...>.>))