The beginnings of a pok-I mean....adventure >_>

REAL WORLD LINK

Kobo appears on the net through a small...rainbow colored portal. He first appears on a homepage. Sadly the thing is a walkway to the link to the net. Kobo looks, there are no Mets anywere in sight. He walks out into the Net.

"Kobo, obviously they just wandered onto the net, let people who actually do busting get rid of them."

"NOOO." This was one of his times were he would whine to get what he wanted. For some odd reason Kobo wanted to hunt the Mets.

"Fine, go find some virii to destroy. I'm not spending too much time here....especially not with this kid on my leg."

Kobo begins to search for things. Anything really, especially Mets that look like they've been wandering away from were they used to be.

(Battle 1 ready :3)
Kobo found his Mets, all right.

MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP
MetoolC: 40 HP
MetoolD: 40 HP
MetoolE: 40 HP

Kobozen.EXE: 100 HP

--FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE!--
"Battlephase set. gimme a shotgun" The blasted Auto-trainer came on. The Operator sighed as he game the navi what he demanded, and watched the results.

Nothing too spectacular, just a navi aiming a shotgun at a couple of oncomming metools and firing. While the accuracy shot is one of a battle hardened combatant, all navis seem to have that accuracy now days.

SUMMARY: (1/1 Shotgun chip used)

1. Aim Shotgun Battlechip for slash
2. Shotgun Battlechip at most convinient lineup
3. Dodge
Bumb plz >_>
Kobozen manages to nail a pair of Metool, but takes a hit himself. He then dodges a second attack, while a third misses entirely.

MetoolC: Deleted
MetoolD: Deleted
MetoolE: 40 HP

Kobozen.EXE: 90 HP
"Cannon, rageclaw" While the navi sounded demanding, he was really enjoying himself. The operator quietly put in the battlechips and allowed the navi to order him around. Its not like he knew any better. The navi never pulled off the fancy moves the others did, of course. It was always all warzone-ish combat tactics. There went the cannon...

"Oh come on, do at least one cool looking move, your making me look bad!" Well, that was a lie. The only person other than him that could of been watching with under a desk, clamped tighly on his leg.

The suto trainer refused to humor him and in fact attacked the next virus in the least "cool looking" way possible with the rageclaw. The rageclaw iself was simply the spear reconsructed on his arm, so it looked a little cool. the autotrainer stabbed at a nearby virus, while his operator hung his head, mainly staring at the child STILL attached like a cat about to hit water.

SUMMARY: (1/1 Cannon used) (1/1 Rageclaw used)

1. Cannon MET E (40 - 40 = 0)
2. Rageclaw MET A (40 - 40 = 0)
3. Dodge
Kobo blasts one Met to bits and slashes the other, taking two down quickly. The last panics and hides.

MetoolA: DELETED!
MetoolB: 40 HP(under helmet)
MetoolE: DELETED!

"meh, might as well leave this one" Kobo turns around and takes a few steps, but quickly spins around and ninja's his way behind the met to wait to give it a surprise for its life. After all, even the things you want least aren't free.

SUMMARY: Continued use of rageclaw

1. Wait...
2. Wait...
3. Wait.../Rageclaw on last Met
When it peeks out, Kobo kills it.

MetoolA: DELETED!
MetoolB: DELETED!
MetoolE: DELETED!

Rewards: Guard1, 100z
Kobo perked up at the end of the battle. the auto-trainer was gone and True Kobo was free again. He saw the data and pounced it "MINE!".

"good, good......(now just say mission accomplished or something like that, he's easing up)"

"Mission de-comlished sire!"

"OW! Kobo find something else please....beofre my leg goes numb >_>"

"ROGER!" and with that Kobo begins to slink across the net.....007-wannabe style\

(ready for round 2 OH godly mods :3)
(Godly mods... *rubs chin* Mmyesss, I like it. XD)

The 007 imposter is jumped by a gang of viruses!

SpikeyA: 90 HP
SpikeyB: 90 HP
BunnyA: 50 HP
BunnyB: 50 HP

Kobozen: 90 HP

-BATTLE 2! FIGHT!-
Kobo was so surprised at being discovered that he almosted jumped. BattleKobo set in, but not beofre a nice loud "OMGIMSODEDTHEYGONNAKILLME!". While his operator have a grunt of pain, the BattleKobo began once again barking out orders.

"Same set-up as last time, lets keep this moving please!"

"Alright alright im hurrying, its just hard with pain constantly DITRANCTING ME...."

BattleKobo sighed while his spear morphed to fit the chip. He took careful aim, even though there was a thudding sound and his operator talking sharply to the person he was helping. Its quite rude really. He found his target and fired away.

SUMMARY: (1/1 shotgun chip used)

A. Aim Shotgun at both bunnys
B. Fire shotgun
C. Dodge like the wind
The bunnies are taken out, and a metool attacks but misses.

SpikeyA: 90 HP
SpikeyB: 90 HP
BunnyA: DELETED
BunnyB: DELETED

((I wish to RP one again, Therefore I revive my silly topic. AHOY-GO!))

"Kobo, lets weaken the spikey things first, got it?"

Battle Kobo plucked a few leaves off of his spear "But, operator, you kill the weaker enemies and wear down the stronger at the same time" He gave a command for the cannon chip has he threw the now sharp and point leaves at the spikeys, without even moving from his spot, in even distribution. After receiving his chip he stood there fired it at a simple metool. He then readied for counter attack.

Summry: Sig attack + Cannon chip [1/1] used
1. Throwing leaves (10 x 6), 3 attacks to each spikey
2. Cannon to MetoolA
3. Dodge
Weakening the Spikeys enough to irritate, but not exhaust, Kobo barely manages to dodge after deleting the Metool.

MetoolA: DELETED
SpikeyA: 60 HP
SpikeyB: 60 HP

"Its already in, dont sass at me"

Battle Kobo Snorted with displeasure as he recived the rageclaw chip, and waited for the spear to finnish forming around his arm into a claw attachment. With a leap he took two quick attacks after landing in between a metool and a spikey. He made a back flip away from the enemy virri immediatly after, in order to prevent counter attack. He was hoping to have the operator give in or shut him off soon, as he was very annoyed. As flies through the air backwards he wonders how the real Kobo deals with him.

SUMMARY: Rageclaw [1/1]

1. Rageclaw Metool (40 - 40 = 0 HP)
2. Rageclaw Spikey (60 - 40 = 20 HP)
3. Dodge
Metool is slashed to bits with Kobo's claw. Spikey is hit with Kobo's claw as well, it angrily retaliates, biting at the navi, but Kobo dodges. The other Spikey shoots a fireball at Kobo, hitting the mark.

MetoolB: DELETED
SpikeyA: 20 HP

Kobozen: 60 HP [Rageclaw]
This time, nothing was heard of the operator of what to do except for a grunt of pain. Battle Kobo saw it fit to see something happened to his insolent pupil. He recovered from the shock of that last hit. He's been out of it for a while, usually attacks like that don't bother him one bit.

Battle Kobo saw it fit to attack one opponent at a time and focus mainly on avoiding damage. He look a leap at the virus with severe wounds and attacked it, before taking a large back-step from his opponent(s).

Summary: Continued Rageclaw chip use

1. Attack Spikey A (20 - 40 HP = -20 HP)
2. A. Attack Spikey A (20 - 40 HP = -20 HP) Upon miss of 1.
--------------OR-------------
2. B. Dodge

Both 2. A. and 2. B.)
3. Dodge
Taking down the Spikey, Kobo then dodges an attack from the last virus.

MetoolB: DELETED
SpikeyA: DELETED

Kobozen: 60 HP [Rageclaw]
This was the part of battle that the Battle Kobo liked best, the finnishing move. He wasn't programmed to act as one of those navis that battled for the joy of it, despite the fact he loved to fight. He was programmed to love doing awesome moves in battle, which the end was the perfect time to do so.

"...War Kobo? Please dont deactivate when your done, and PLEASE hurry, I think my foot is turning blue"

With that War Kobo came in the a flurry of strikes at the remaining virus.

Summary: Continued Rageclaw Usage

1. 2. 3. Rageclaw Spikey B (60 - 40 = 20 HP) (20 - 40 = -20 HP)