6 Bladed Swordsman

Both Heatshots hit but.... it still lives! It fires an attack that misses, but one of the allies still manages to clip Hitokiri.

SpikeyA: DELETED!
SpikeyB: DELETED!
SpikeyC: DELETED
SpikeyD: 10
SpikeyE: 90
SpikeyF: 90
SpikeyG: 90

Hitokiri: 40 HP
Hitokiri was kneeling, holding his arm after being hit by the Spikey. "Hitokiri!" Glenn shrieked at the monitor. "Hitokiri! Are you alright!?" The navi then looked back at Glenn. "Yeah. I think I'm okay.." He stood and stared at the rest of his foes. "I don't think I can do this.... I'm gonna get deleted out here if I don't do something. But I have something in mind." He stood and looked at his adversaries. The large flaming wolves have proved to be more then meets the eye, and he was already weakened from his other battles. Hitokiri's mind raced. He didn't know what to do, but a thought crossed his mind.

Arm raised in the air, he moved his arm around in a circular motion, spinning and turning. The 6 swords, a few inches above his arm, began to spin with the navis arm. Going around faster and faster, the blades pointed outward and reached a very fast speed. Then, as quick as lightning, they flew off toward one of the virii. As the blades came closer and closer towards the Spikey, Hitokiri looked away. The navi was too nervous to look. He knew that if this missed, he was done for. He turned, to see the outcome, keeping at the ready incase of an oncoming fireball while his back was turned.

Overview:
Blade Wheel - SpikeyE = 70dmg
Dodge
Dodge
Htiokiri's attack hit. He dodges the attacks from the healthy Spikeys, but the injured ones are too lazy to move.

SpikeyA: DELETED!
SpikeyB: DELETED!
SpikeyC: DELETED
SpikeyD: 10
SpikeyE: 20
SpikeyF: 90
SpikeyG: 90

Hitokiri: 40 HP
((Can I jack out right now, or is there some sort of catch?))
((You could TRY.))
(( Try? Why? Do I have to RP good to jack out?))
[You can't jack out in the middle of a battle unless you have an Escape subchip to use.]
Hitokiri, still looking without hope, thought for a second. The odds were against him. Four on one, while he was this weak? Then, he thought of an alternative. Escaping. That word echoed in his mind, battering on the walls of his digital skull. If he did try to escape, he may fail, and then it would be all over for him. But, if he were to suceed? Well, that would save him alot of pain and suffering. Thats for sure. "Glenn. I need you to try and jack me out." Glenn looked down at his navi, knowing that he had given up. "I thought you would say that. I'll try my best, Hitokiri." Glenn began to enitiate the jack-out, and Hitokiri stood there, looking at the Spikeys with a straight face. All he could do was wait for Glenn to jack him out. He wouldn't have a chance if they planned they attacked him before Glenn got him out. The navi only could hope and pray. Pray that he will get out of this no more wounded then he already was.

Overview:
1, 2 & 3: Jack Out/Escape
((Explanation: Twi likes making points. Kuj also likes testing his luck. A dangerous combination indeed.))

[THE CONTENTS OF THIS POST HAVE BEEN BLAMMED. TRY AGAIN.]

[Escape successful... sorta.]
((AH! AAAAH! MY BRAIN! CURSE YOU TWI! DAMN YOU TA HELL!!!!

NONE OF ITS TRUE! DON'T BELEIVE IT!))