Another jack into the ACDC area.

((But it still added 50 damage >___>))
((.... Just checking xD))

"..." EAV's own strikes took their toll on it.

"Moa.. What do we have left?"

"Not much.. A vulcan-2 and a rage-claw chip.... Uploading now."

EAV rushed forward, electricity still running along its armor, smoke still falling when...

EAV's ally unleashed its assault and with gritted teeth, EAV skidded to a halt as a huge log flew past its head...

"..... That could cause some problems." The log was headed for the Virii quickly, but trying to pull a melee combo during that would only cause problems...

"..." EAV leaped back, watching her enemies in case they retaliated.
((1-3. Dodge.))
(I call a bump on this.)
(I call double bump on this!)
Nikko's ferocious attacks tear through the Heelnavis, deleting to, stunning one. EAV just kind of... moves around.

HeelnaviA: EJO'D
HeelnaviB: EJO'D
HeelnaviC: 120 [Equipped: Cannon][STUN]

Nikko: 85
EAV 9: 65 [Equipped: Barrier]

"Heh, Timmy! Lets finish this!"
"Here you go Nikko, Energybomb, Rageclaw, slot in and download."

As Timmy quickly slotted in the chip a small bomb appeared in Nikko's right paw. Nikko rushed at the Heelnavi and with a light flick of her hand, threw the Energybomb at the Heelnavi and as she did so, a large bear claw appeared on her right paw. She then rushed in at the Heelnavi once more and slashed twice with the Rageclaw, she knew this battle would end, this time, it was assured as she jumped back and ran around it, just makeing sure that this fight would end.

Overview
Energybomb----->HeelnaviC (40X3)
RageclawX2----->HeelnaviC (40X2)
Dodge+Swordplay dodge

(Short post i know, but this battle is finished, i just know it.)
((Sorry. I gotta go.))

EAV paused. No attacks... And yet the enemy wasn't finished off. She saw Nikko launch a brightly colored energybomb before rushing it with her rage-claw chip.

"I guess now isn't the time to be cautious.." Without a show of emotion, black twin vicious claws morphed from hands. "We really need new chips." EAV said as it gazed over the lack luster weapon form.

"Don't remind me."

"Understood." EAV shot forth. From a mere stand, she was suddenly almost caught up to her furry ally. With another burst of acceleration, she appeared behind the heelNAVI. As the animal one released its twin slashing fury on the virus, EAV raised both arms to claw at the virus with a quick motion of the arm. Not bothering to wait, EAV crouched down while extending its other arm, suddenly firing the arm forward while rotating at the waist and taking off to run past the virus. THe arm was flung like a deadly sword, striking at the virus as EAV skidded to a halt.

((1-2. Rageclaw, 40X2=80DMG to HeelnaviC
3.Dodge))
They all die.

HeelnaviA: EJO'D
HeelnaviB: EJO'D
HeelnaviC: EJO'D

Nikko: 85
EAV 9: 65

-A WINNER IS YOU PEOPLES!-
Both Get: 1500z
"Whew.....not a bad run, sorry EAV, but i got to go."
"Ya, sorry about this, but we need to go."

And with that Nikko jacked out of the net and back into Timmy's PET.
EAV was silent as the furred one left.

"Moa. Jack me out as well."

Moa nodded. Understood.

With a flick of a switch, EAV converted to a pure stream of data which flew away into the net sky.