Houndman is back.

"Jack in Houndman" Quentin said. Particles flew around as they made up Houndman then a huge flash when he was put completly together. Houndman rolled his shoulder and said "I'm back. But it's been a while. So Quentin what are we going to do today?" "Well I guess train." Quentin said. "Ok well here we go." Houndman said as he started walking.
Virus Attack

MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP
MetoolC: 40 HP

Houndman.exe: 100 HP

-Go for it-
-Battle 1-
-HAJIME!-
Houndman reaches to his toes and stands straight up. "Well time to kick some butt." Houndman said. "Don't get ahead of yourself Houndman." Quentin said. Houndman jumped into the air and landed behind the viri. He shot off a cannon at one viri then ran to the left. Houndman rolled to the right and pulled out another cannon and shot it off at a different viri. Houndman started stepping back thinking of what to do next. "Should I dodge or try to take out the last viri?" Houndman asked. "Well maybe you should try to dodge so that we wont take any risks. Because it has been a while since you last battled." Quentin said. "Ok. I will try to read the attacks." Houndman said as he took his footing so he may be able to dodge.

Actions:
1.Cannon-40-MetoolC
2.Cannon-40-MetoolA
3.Dodge
Houndman wipes out two viruses. MetoolB attacks, but misses, as Houndman dodges.

MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: 40 HP
MetoolC: DELETED

Houndman.exe: 100 HP
As Houndman dodges he runs foward toward the viri pulling out a shotgun. As he runs past the viri he shoots at the viri. Houndman then slides to a stop pulling out a rageclaw and running back for another attack. Houndman jumps and slashes landing beside the viri. "Settle down Houndman. You seem like your getting mad." Quentin said. "I'm just having fun. I mean who cares if I go over it's a virus." Houndman said. "True, well have fun." Quentin said. Houndman turns toward the viri and goes to cut him one more time then jumps back. "Wow I'm getting tired, just goes to show I'm getting to old." Houndman said laughing. "You can't be getting old Houndman." Quentin said. Houndman then put away the rageclaw and stood straight up stairing at the viri.

Actions:
1.Shotgun-50-MetoolB
2.Rageclaw-40-MetoolB
3.Rageclaw-40-MetoolB
The Met smacks you in the groin with the pointy end of his pickaxe before dieing.

Reward 150zenny
Houndman: 90 HP
After Houndman gets hit he falls over and starts crying. "Take it like a man Houndman." Quentin said. "I would like to see you get hit there and see you take it like a man." Houndman said. After about 20 minutes of crying Houndman gets up and sniffs. Then starts walking looking for other fights.
A small pack of spikeys are feeling bit hungry!! They also brought some friends too!

SpikeyA: 90
SpikeyB: 90
MetoolA: 40
MetoolB: 40

Houndman.exe: 90

============
BATTLE 2 START!!
============
"Yay more axes to get hit "there". I mean seriously that hurts. So I will take them out last." Houndman said. "Why last?" Quentin asked. "Uh....Uh, because I feel like it." Houndman said. "Whatever, you do what you want." Quentin said. Houndman took a deep breath so he could focus and brought up a shotgun and aimed. He slowly pulled the trigger and the shot went off. He then pulled up a cannon and shot at it again. Houndman quickly took a position to try to dodge an attack that came at him.

Action:
1.Shotgun-50-SpikeyA
2.Cannon-40-SpikeyA
3.Dodge
Houndman's attacks delete the first Spikey. The second Spikey attacks, but Houndman dodges. One metool goes under it's helmet, another attacks Houndman, hitting him.

SpikeyA: BALEETED!
SpikeyB: 90
MetoolA: 40 (hiding)

Houndman.exe: 70
After the hit Houndman coughed then pulled out another cannon and shot at a viri. Then Houndman pulled out a rageclaw and ran up to the viri to cut it hoping he would hit. Then he stopped ran back for another cut but instead of going straight he cut right. Huffing and puffing Houndman stood up. "I can't take much hits so I have to go on the offence and try to take them out fast. But that leaves me open for more attacks but, well what do you think Quentin?" Houndman asked. "Well just go with what you are doing now. Which means take them out fast and try to suck up the attacks." Quentin said. "Ok lets just hope this goes over well." Houndman said.

Action:
1.Cannon-40-SpikeyB
2.Rageclaw-40-SpikeyB
3.Rageclaw-40-SpikeyB
Overkill to the Spikeys! Yay!
Though that doesn't frighten the Metools, not one bit. They even friggin' attack you. Well, one of them anyway.

SpikeyB: OVERKILLED
MetoolA: 40 (hiding)

Houndman.exe: 60
After Houndman takes the hit he coughs a little bit then he runs up to one of the viri and cuts it with the rageclaw. He then goes to jab it and rolls back. Afterwards he runs to the viri that's hiding and jabs it also. "Wow, that viri is going to be hard to make it pop out." Houndman said. "Yeah I know but if you can it would be worth it. Then we could jack out and try to find somewhere else to go." Quentin said. Houndman suddenly ran way back keeping an eye on the viri. "I have a plan just give me a seconed." Houndman said. "Whatever you say Houndman just don't mess up." Quentin said.

Action:
1.Rageclaw-40-MetoolB
2.Rageclaw-40-MetoolB
3.Rageclaw-40-MetoolA
Death.

SpikeyB: OVERKILLED
MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED

Houndman: 60

-A WINNER IS YOU!-
Get: Heatshot, 300z
"Yes finnaly they are all gone and I don't know about you but I'm ready to jack out." Houndman said. "Right I'm ready to, well here we go. Houndman jack out!" Quentin said as Houndman poofed into particles and flew up into the sky, the particles disappeared and Houndman went back into the PET.