Reaching out

So Rave, what are we diong in ACDC? You found some distortion in the Net?

Ya, there are to many virusses in this area, we dont know why yet but we have to find out. And destroy them while were on it.

You say it Rave. Now, Jack me in somewhere so we can start the investigation.

I'll jack you into that tree over there, aperantly it has a jack-in port..

Why whould a tree have a jack-in port?

I don't know, let's find out.
As soon as Angé jacked in, he noticed why the tree had a jac-in port. It was some sort of a wheater system.

Ok Rave, I'm heading towards the Net now. I'll go look for a large concentration of virusses.

As Soon as Angé stepped into the portal and was transfered to the ACDC Net, he saw a few virusses standing near his pisition. A bit further away, the groups of virusses grew larger.

Rave, I think we need a little help on this one....
Ok Angé, i'll try to contact any Navi that is nearby, think you can stand ground against the first few of them?
Yes, I think so, here goes!!
Ange finds a decent group of virii!

SpikeyA 90HP
SpikeyB 90HP
MetA 40HP
MetB 40HP
MetC 40HP

Ange 100HP

BATTLEROUTINE...SET>>>EXECUTE
Ok Angé, those Spikey's are pretty fast, I'll send you a thunder so you can try to stun one!!
Thunder battle chip, slot in!!
A thunderball forms in Angé hand, he aims for the Spikey and throws the ball towards the spikey. As the spikey moves over the field, the thunderball slowly folows him.
Angé, stay focussed, maybe a different virus willl attack!!
Roger that Rave
Angé takes a few steps back, in order to avoid enemy attacks more easily.
Now Angé, here comes a sword for the other one!!!
Angé smiles while he feels the liquid metal flow over his hand, forming a sharp blade over his hand.
This is how I like it...
Angé leaps towards the Remaining Spikey, slashing forward, trying to split it's skull.

Summary:
move 1:Thunder @ SpikeyA :40 (stun)
move 2: Dodge
Move 3: Sword @ Spikey B: 90
[Swords only do 80. Subtype rules have changed slightly.]

A burst of electricity locked a Spikey in place. Angé bobbed and weaved around a shockwave sent his way by a Metool, and slammed his blade into the side of another Spikey.

SpikeyA 50HP [Stunned!]
SpikeyB 10HP
MetA 40HP
MetB 40HP
MetC 40HP

Ange 100HP
(haven't been on that much cuzz of exams, but now i'm back ^^)

Ok Angé, destroy that last Spikey and I'll send a Rageclaw!
Sure Rave. I hate Spikey's, they move to fast....
Angé maneuvered himselve to the spikey, running towards it in a zigzag patern to confuse it.
Then, Angé stood right in front of the Spikey, suddenly disappeared and re-appeared behind it.
But I am faster...
Angé attempted to strike the Spikey in the back. After this quick attack he looked back towards the mettools, expecting an attack.

Ok Angé, here comes the rageclaw!!!
As soon as the chip was inserted, the sword on Angé's hand split in 3, and slimmed down to 3 metal nails.
hehe, I love these...

Angé quicky started to run towards the stunned spikey, and slashed with his Rageclaw before the paralyzing effect whould fade.

Summary:
1: Sword @ SpikeyA (80)
2: Dodge
3: Rageclaw @ SpikeyB (40)
[Eeek. Sorry for the wait.]

The Spikey was just beginning to be able to wriggle its toes again when Angé's Sword proved to be its unmaking. He twisted out of the way of a desperate fireball spat out by the other, and he calmly hacked that blue wolf up with his Rageclaw.

SpikeyA DELETED!
SpikeyB DELETED!
MetA 40HP
MetB 40HP
MetC 40HP

Ange 100HP
Hehe, nice job Angé. Even after we've been away for a while you still prove your the best Navi a man can wish!!

Thanks Rave. But stay focussed, we still got a few to go.
Well slash em up then, those met's aren't much of a fight.

Angé emediatly ran towards one met, as if he had waited for Rave to say this.
With a grin on his mouth he spiked his rageclaw towards the met, sligtly enjoying it.
Then, he leaped back to avoid any attacks, and to look around which Met was next.
Well, MetC was the unlucky one. As Rave thrusted towards him with encridible speed, he could see the face of the Met.
A face of fear.
Angé knew it were jsut virusses, and this emotion was just a logicall reaction based on variables in it's environment, so It didn't mean much for him.
Without holding back, he slashed at the Mettool

Summary:
1: Rageclaw @ MetA (40)
2: dodge
3: Rageclaw @ metC (40)
In a matchup between a Rageclaw and a Metool, the Met was bound to lose. Two Rageclaw slices brought down two of the Metools, and the shockwave that the last fired at Ange hopped easily over it.

SpikeyA DELETED!
SpikeyB DELETED!
MetA DELETED!
MetB 40HP
MetC DELETED!

Ange 100HP
Hehe, Angé, this is to easy...
Go for it, kill that last mettool off.

Angé nodded, and walked towards the mettol, letting the nails of the rageclaw scrape along the floor. then, he pulled his hand in front of his head, showing the claws to the mettool.

Do not fear, it won't hurt. i'll just let your creator know that virusses are not tolerated!!!

Angé suddenly swiped his rageclaw at the mettool. Hitting it several times. Even if the virus was hit, Angé sliced a couple of times more before the virus was entirely deleted.

Summary:
1)Rageclaw @ metB: (40)
2)Rageclaw @ metB: (40)
3)Rageclaw @ metB: (40)
Only one strike was needed for Angé to finish off the Metool. OVERKILL!

SpikeyA DELETED!
SpikeyB DELETED!
MetA DELETED!
MetB DELETED!
MetC DELETED!

Ange 100HP

--VICTORY ASSURED!--

Get: 200z!
Nice kill Angé, let's go ahead.
As Angé walked towards the next group of virusses, ravetried to check for allies to help him once again (anyone can join in my next battle)
((Please remember to specify which battle you're on when you post. Thanks!))

A group of hungry looking flaming dogs closes in to find itself a meal!

SpikeyA: 90 HP
SpikeyB: 90 HP
SpikeyC: 90 HP
SpikeyD: 90 HP

Ange: 100 HP

--TRY STAGE 2!--
Ok Angé, this is some serious shit..... you up for it?
Sure thing Rave, I was born ready..
Ok, let's go then!! Battle routine,set!!
Execute!!!

Let's start by uploading the old-fashion sword!! Go Angé!!
Try to do some serious damage to 2 of the spikey's. They are fast but their attacks are not. So the less spikey's the less they'll be able to hit us.

Angé ran towards one of the spikey's and tried to grab it so it could not run away before thrusting forward with his sword.

Then ,Angé jumped away from the virus in order to avoid any incoming attacks. He leaped into the air and held his sword-arm down, using his feet to hold the blade down for extra accuracy and downward power.

Summary:
sword @ SpikeyA (80)
Dodge
Sword @ SpikeyB (80)
Ange's Sword dealt pain and death through the ranks of the Spikeys, like a bladed wind that their eyes couldn't quite follow. As soon as the Navi came to a stop, though, the two Spikeys that had escaped the edge of Ange's sword let fly their signature fireballs. One missed Ange entirely, but the other was a spot-on hit.

SpikeyA: 10 HP
SpikeyB: 10 HP
SpikeyC: 90 HP
SpikeyD: 90 HP

Ange: 70 HP
Ok Angé, time to do some more damage!!!Do the same to the other two spikey's!!

Angé grinned by the thought that he could swing his sword a few times more during the fight.. And leaped towards one of the Spikey's.

After yhis, he ran around the field, avoiding frontal confrontations with the Spikey's, in order to get to the Spikey most in the back, the one he hadn't hit yet.

When Angé had ran around the group of Spikey's, he ran towards the Spikey's, and Made a cutting motion towards his side while running past the Spikey.

Summary
Sword @ SpikeyC (80)
dodge
Sword @ SpikeyD (80)
((Here's a tip that I sometimes like to give. It often makes more sense to destroy one enemy at a time rather than to disperse your damage so much. If you do that, the enemy has less of a chance of surviving to attack you. It's not necessary that you do this, of course, but it might help when battles get more dangerous.))

As another two spikies take painful attacks from Ange's sword, the two who were nearly diced earlier get brave and try another two shots. In an all-too-familiar scene, one manages to hit.

SpikeyA: 10 HP
SpikeyC: 10 HP
SpikeyD: 10 HP

Ange: 40 HP
(I first wanted to get all Spikey;s on a reasonable Hp so I could kill em off in one blow each. But it might be a tactic I could use later on, when my Navi has more hp and such, and not now. thanks for the tip ^^ )

Ok Angé, you took a hit but your not down yet!! Rageclaw coming up!!

Angé sword seperated and formed 3 slim metal claws, Angé wiggled them a bit,then walked towards one Spikey, suddenly disappeared, reappearing before the Spikey more to the right, trying to confuse his enemy's, Angé now slashed at his own will, more swiftly with the holow claws than he idd with the more heavy sword. Angé saw the Spikey's were still brave enough to put up a fight, so he was cautius and took some distance during the wide-spread claw attacks.

Summary:
Rageclaw @ SpikeyA (40)
Rageclaw @ SpikeyB (40)
Dodge
Rave cuts down a Spikey but the other leaps out of the way of his claws! It then tries to attack, but the fireball it spews misses.

SpikeyA: DELETED!
SpikeyC: 10 HP

Stupid fireballs... Angé thought when he avioded the blazing fire.
Ok Angé, time for a counterattack!!!

Angé leaped forward with his rageclaw, and shashed towards one Spikey, then jumped towards another repeating his attack, trying to avoid any attack in the process.

Summary:
rageclaw@ SpikeyB
Rageclaw@ SpikeyC
dodge
One hits, one misses. One attacks, but misses.

SpikeyA: DELETED!
SpikeyC: DELETED!