Normal Busting

Junior jacked in and looked around, "Things seem kind of.... boring."

"We need a bit of extra cash and some chips. Plus, we need to recharge the Cross, so just deal with it for a bit." Wes said.

"Okay." Junior was off.

((Battle 1))
CanodumbA: 50 HP
CanodumbB: 50 HP
CanodumbC: 50 HP
CanodumbD: 50 HP
ShrubbyA: 50 HP
ShrubbyB: 50 HP
ShrubbyC: 50 HP
MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP

SoulmanJUNIOR.EXE: 120 HP

--FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE!--
"Oh crap...." Junior said as he saw the great legions of viruses that gathered before him.

"You must of pissed off some deity to get this many enemies. Now then, start off with multi-hits and then nail 'em with stun." Wes instructed, "Sending Heatshot, Shotgun."

"Great... I love how this plan focuses so much on my ability to aim and concentrate on not getting killed at the same time." Junior said sarcastically. Heatshot was weak, but flamable. Looking at the bushes, he took aim, trying to line it up so that the blaze would spread from one to the other. He hand grew hot as he channeled the fire through at. Releasing the blast, in all its flaming glory, his mind thought of something, "Burning bush.... how Biblical." Snapping out of his pause, he immediately directed his attention as the Canodumbs. Stuck in place, they would make the best targets. Stepping to the side to line up his shot, he then gathered the energy for the blast similarly to how he had done earlier. Forming an invisible trigger in his mind, he pulled back the imaginary device and let off a tiny bang as the shot was fired. Now for his big trick. The remaining enemies had to be stalled so that they couldn't overwhelm them with their numbers. Thinking who would be most likely to be left, he picked out his targets: the mets and Canodumbs. Taking off his shades, he gave them a big ol' helping of sexiness, filling their eyes and.... whatever guns use to see with the image of his wink. Now that his salvo had been released, it was time to think about what would come his way. He stood still, watching the enemy closely. He would appear an easy target, then dart to the side as soon as one made a move. Perfect.

((1.) Heatshot, 40+splash Heat, ShrubbyA
2.) Shotgun, 50+splash, CanodumbB
3.) Sexy Wink, stun, MetoolA/b, CanodumbA/C/D
4.) Dodge))
And thus, Moses approached the burning bush, and an angel of the Lord said unto him--

--no, wait, crap, wrong script.

The Heatshot torched the Shrubbies into Saturday morning toast, and the Shotgun jellied the Canodumb. Viruses, they're what's for breakfast. Junior's bishounen charm worked wonders on several of the other viruses, who either swooned on the spot or started to emit creepy fangirl screeches. Apparently the Shrubbies had some kind of emo issues, because they managed to shrug off Junior's pop star charisma and rolled a pair of logs toward the Navi. He jumped aside, dodging one, but was smacked around the knees by the other log.

CanodumbA: 50 HP (Stunned!)
CanodumbB: DELETED!
CanodumbC: 50 HP (Stunned!)
CanodumbD: 50 HP (Stunned!)
ShrubbyA: DELETED!
ShrubbyB: 50 HP
ShrubbyC: 50 HP
MetoolA: 40 HP (Stunned!)
MetoolB: 40 HP (Stunned!)

SoulmanJUNIOR.EXE: 110 HP
"Let's take them out quick while they're still stunned! Use these to blast the ones that are still lucid, then blast them all with the Finger Shot." Wes ordered, "Sending Powershot, Powerbolt!"

"Man, I really need to work on my aun. I only nailed one with each of the attacks. Not even one lucky shot. At least my sexy techniques worked out fine. Perhaps a bit too well...." The energy of the two attacks ran through his arms. They were nothing sofisticated; Just pure, destructive power, nothing more. He released both blasts at once, the energy flying from his hands and arcing on a path towards the two shrubs. They traveled at a high velocity. No doubt such a cowardly set of enemies would be easily engulfed by the attacks. Now for the real challedge. His individual fingers grew warm as he charged them with power. He picked out his targets as he prepared for his strike. Two canodumbs would do. The more targets he chose, the harder it would be to pull the attack off, so sticking with just two would be prudent. With his plans and calculations complete, he fired his attack, two semi-large lasers coming out of his hands in the direction he was pointing.

"Yo. We got company. Next turn we break out the big guns, got it?" Wes said.

"Um.... got it?" Junior responded, though he didn't get it at all. Wes's statements were so vague. However, right now he needed to move. He backed up a bit and prepared for the inevitable counter strike.

((1.) Powershot, 50, ShrubbyB
2.) Powerbolt, 70, ShrubbyC
3.) Soul Finger Shot, 60 to CanodumbC, 60 to CanodumbD
4.) Dodge))
Soulman nails several enemies in a flurry of awesome looking energy bolt attacks, fired from various parts of his hand, such as the palm and fingers. The metools don't look pleased about their prospects, but are unable to do much of anything in retaliation!

CanodumbA: DELETED!
CanodumbC: DELETED!
CanodumbD: DELETED!
ShrubbyB: DELETED!
ShrubbyC: DELETED!
MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP

"............................... wow." Wes said after a long, surprised pause, "I figured that, at best, you could down four enemies, yet you somehow nailed a fifth. How the hell....?"

"Somebody loves me. Let's leave it at that and not question fate, okay? Just... send me something to take out the two mets like.... now." Junior focused some energy and filtered it into light. He then fired it off in a blinding flash at one of the remaining mets.

"Good! The flash should hide your position. Use this to sneak up behind them and blindside 'em!" Wes instructed, "Sending Areagrab, Rageclaw."

"Guess we didn't have to use our 'big guns', whatever you meant by that. Now, I'm off!" Junior disappeared, warping behind the pair of mets. He raised his arm high as it transformed into a claw, and slammed it down twice, one strike for each met. This better finish it, since his lack of dodge-age left him wide open for attack should he fail... though his sudden change in position just might redeem him from this oversight.

((1.) Soul Flash, 90+lowers accuracy, MetoolA
2.) Areagrab behind mets
3.) Rageclaw, 40, MetoolB
Rageclaw, 40, MetoolA))
((I don't like this computer because if it's harder to reference back to people's posts. Sorry for making noob mod mistakes. >_<))

It doesn't take much to wipe out a few metools.

CanodumbA: DELETED!
CanodumbC: DELETED!
CanodumbD: DELETED!
ShrubbyB: DELETED!
ShrubbyC: DELETED!
MetoolA: DESTROYED
MetoolB: DESTROYED

--VICTOLY! TRY NEXT BATTLE!--

Recieve: 300 Zenny, Guard1
((No biggie. I'm not going to complain about an extra enemy down.))

"All finished up." Junior said.

"Okay. Looks like we didn't get much in the way of money, but the chip interests me." Wes commented as he stored the data, "Okay, now I need you to head to the Square. We're going to Electown next, but I want you to wait in the square until I have enough time to find an access point in my world. Okay? Also, a few others may be joining us, if they desire. Got it?"

"M'kay. I'll be there." Junior replied, finding a link to the Square.

((Done this round.))