Blatantly just Bashing

((CHIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAJI BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANPUUUUUUUUUUU!))
[Very sorry for the hold-up.]

SpikeyA: 90 HP
SpikeyB: 90 HP
MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP
CanodumbA: 50 HP
CanodumbB: 50 HP
BunnyA: 50 HP
BunnyB: 50 HP
SeedbatA: 50 HP
SeedbatB: 50 HP

Shinokami.EXE: 70 HP
Oberon.EXE: 110 HP

--FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE!--
OOC: A quick question, did y'all conspire not to mod me until I modded Netfrica? I can't post now; I have to go.
Shinokami glanced over behind Titania, noticing the Virus. He ran towards it, straight past Titania, the blade of Irkalla slicing through the air near her face with a soft swish noise. He pushed out his free arm towards the nearest Metool, throwing an invisible force towards it ((Cannon, not Force Powers)), before spinning around and sending a fireball towards another Met, the fireball itself passing dangerously close to Titania once more.

He glared at Titania, knowing fully that she would most likely retaliate with a threat of her own. But he would allow none to speak ill of his Master. He would erase her existence in the name of his Master, but that was not his wish. His current wish was entirely different.

Shinokami spun around once more, thrusting his hand towards one of the Bunnies, attacking them with a similar shock that was used to assault the first Metool.

((1/ Cannon - 40 - MetoolA))
((2/ Heatshot - 40 - MetoolB))
((3/ Shotgun - 50 - BunnyA))
[Kazu, you've got a day before I move on with just Nal, unless you have a good reason.]
[I was posting in between finals and cramming for said finals. Starting today I'm free but I have to help out my dad at the office. If there's any way you can get me out without deletion, (feel free to godmode jacking-out) please do-- but if you really cannot wait...]
((I can wait. I've got a bit pf a problem my side regarding University and a transfer at work, but I don't expect the problem to last for much longer. However, like I said, I can wait))
Titania pivoted, watching for incoming attacks from every direction, not daring to draw and fire until she saw an opening. Her eyes pierced every shadow and no movement escaped them-- not even those of Shinokami.

Her reflexes were flawless in her state of awareness, and in a flash of yellow data, she dematerialized her bow and attempted to defend herself against an incoming fireball, forearms glowing yellow with the protective energy of a Guard chip.

Titania started to snarl, then grinned as an idea crossed her mind.

"Good luck," she said simply, then raised her hand, giving a sign to an invisible presence.

Her prayer was answered. Two superimposed pairs of luminescent wings appeared, enveloping her, and for a split second her entire body was suspended in the air, before it vanished in a flurry of feathers.

[Guard on the incoming fireball]
[Screw you guys, I'm going home ^^]
Three blasts from Shinokami's guns, two of them neutral and the last a burning shot, ate up two Metools and a Bunny for breakfast. A Canodumb locked onto the Navi and gave him a firm smack upside the head with some firepower of its own. Titania decided to take a defensive standpoint, and a spinning sharp-edged leaf sent by one of the Seedbats pinged right off her Guard.

SpikeyA: 90 HP
SpikeyB: 90 HP
MetoolA: DELETED!
MetoolB: DELETED!
CanodumbA: 50 HP
CanodumbB: 50 HP
BunnyA: DELETED!
BunnyB: 50 HP
SeedbatA: 30 HP
SeedbatB: 50 HP

Shinokami.EXE: 50 HP [[color=orange]!WARNING! ERROR MESSAGES THREATENING! APPROACHING MASSIVE DAMAGE THRESHOLD![/color]]
Titania/Oberon.EXE: 110 HP
((Y'know, Kazu left...))

Shinokami stood, checking the surroundings. Seven against one...

"Master, the original target has fled. Your orders?"

In the real world, Hisai stood thinking to himself. Was it time? Or was it too soon...

"The one I ordered you to observe should be enough data." he started. "With this, weknow who to avoid and who to target. Shinokami. It is time to begin. Your new orders are to make others experience sorrow and loss. Start low. Find a weak target."

Shinokami nodded, then glanced towards the virii.

"Fate smiles upon you, today. You shall live for another day, but know this..."

Shinokami began to flap his own wings, taking off slowly into the air, Irkalla still in its upright position as if it was still on solid ground.

"...I will return and I will send you to the depths of Hades."

Wrapping his wings around himself, Shinokami dissolved into black feathers, leaving behind only a few behind to fall towards the Virii.