Blatantly just Bashing

Kitt turned to see the metool virii coming at her. Reinforcements, she thought, a grin appearing on her face. "How shall I do them in, Jean?" Kitt asked her operator, though she didn't wait for Jean to answer before she threw her right arm into the space above her head. With her hand open and palm easily visible to the sky, Kitt called upon Zeus for the thunder she was about to unleash.

"Oh great and powerful Zeus, lend me the power of your thunder and the might of your lightning!" As she pulled her hand in front of her, a streak of lightning crashed into a virus. The lightning was more than Kitt could ever imagine, and she thanked her god immensely for the power. She felt herself pull down the pure energy from the sky and into being in the plane she currently fought in.

Kitt felt the cannon battle chip drain from her, feeling only slightly disappointed that she could not use the power again. No matter, she thought, I'll just use this. Kitt accessed another chip and readied herself. Gathering the particles in the air, she made a solid. every molecule and atom was packed together as hard as she could make it. She knew it could not hold it's shape for long, but it would last until it hit the target at least. The crescent solid in her hand was full of particles that were not clear. Kitt pondered the reason for this only for a second before hurling the plate-sized moon towards another virus.

The crescent shattered on the virus, repelling a sound back to Kitt that could only be described as deafening. The crescent had done exactly what Kitt had thought it would; it had shattered. Every particle separated from the one next to it and flew in different directions. Kitt silently thanked them for their help before turning to face the last metool.

Knowing that her other two chips were already wasted, she accessed her last one, hoping that it would hold until the end of the battle. She darted toward the last virus in her way, letting her glove wrap around her right hand and harden into a claw. She slashed at the virus, watching the hard metal tear through the virus' fragile data.

She looked at the claws that now covered her hands. Her gloves had seemed to turn to liquid and melted into shape, like metal alloy, but better. She felt no heat, no discomfort at the action. Now they were as hard as rock. Kitt decided that she would like this kind of fighting.

((Cannon- MetoolA: 40))
((Shotgun- MetoolB: 50))
((RageClaw- MetoolC: 40))
Kitt's first taste of battle goes beautifully, and the first unsuspecting Met is deleted before it even knows what's going on. The second, shocked at the firepower Kitt's packing, raises its pick for an attack before being deleted in a similar fashion.

Kitt smiles as she rips apart the remaining virus.

MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED
MetoolC: DELETED

Kitt.EXE: 100

GET: 100 Zenny, Guard!
((
Kazu: Read my PM.

Rougen: One thing you should know about this RP is that we frown upon autohitting, or claiming that you hit the opponent when you really didn't. Honestly, I know it gets annoying sometimes because it limits the actions you can describe, but in an RP of this nature, it can't really be helped. You should stick in words like "attempted" "tried" and "aimed to" in order to make your RP more acceptable. In short, don't say you hit. That's our job ;).

Nal: Not bad, but watch autohitting. Raking your claws against the midsection of viruses isn't going to earn you any points with the hardline mod crowd.))

In a whirling dervish of spinning blades, Shinokami delivers a pair of blows to the nearest Spooky viruses before his rageclaw shatters! Screeching in pain, the two damaged spookies lunge forward, tongues extended. Fortunately, he manages to evade one of the ghosts with his deft evasive maneuvers, but takes another hard lick to the face from the second! (15 damage, rageclaw broken)

Oberon's sword has similar luck. As he quickly draws the keen edge of the blade across the first Spikey's unprotected flank, the second doglike virus clamps its digital fangs deep into the luminescent blade before charging up a massive blast of firey energy. The Spikey's heatshot discharges shattering the blade in an instant and knocking Oberon flat on his back once more. (20 damage, sword broken)

Kitt, seeing the fierce melee ensue, joins the fray before her chips have a chance to regenerate! Almost on cue, the final Spooky began to glow, restoring itself with a recovery technique.

SpikeyA: DELETED
SpikeyB: DELETED
SpikeyC: 10
SpikeyD: 90
SpookyA: 1
SpookyB: 1
SpookyC: 50
MetoolA: 40 (Hiding)

Shinokami: 70
Oberon: 110
Kitt: 100
((Ah, gomen nasai. I'll be careful. Meant it to be a bit more descriptive, but I see your point))

Sensing his opponents on the ropes, Shinokami leapt towards them, his scythe's blade held over his head to hopefully slash the opponents unlucky enough to be underneath him, before leaping onto the next one. The third, however, wasn't a Spooky, but a Spikey. Shinokami spun around, attempting to skewer the virus on the blade of Irkalla.

From the latter attack, Shinokami glanced up, spotting Kitt approaching the battle. He paused, then sighed and closed his eyes, almost in disgust.

"My Master does not approve of your arrival. Not once where you brought into his equation. Do not insert yourself into it, or I may have to take measures against such actions."

((1/ Normal Attack - 9 Damage - SpookyA))
((2/ Normal Attack - 9 Damage - SpookyB))
((3/ Normal Attack - 9 Damage - SpikeyC [Swordplay Dodge]))
Before Oberon could fly into a rage, something pulled him back, and he became a mere spectator as Titania drew her bow and triple-nocked it, taking careful aim even as she backpedaled, retreating from the battle. The bow was drawn to its fullest, and anyone who knew the power of the massive bow would be frightened seeing it poised and ready to send long shafts straight into the heart of an enemy. The bow creaked just the slightest amount as Titania leapt, passing Shiokami in midair, and then loosed all three arrows simultaneously. They left an energy trail of data as they screamed towards the remaining Spikey, each one loaded with the power of an Aquaneedle strike.

Before the wisps of energy even faded away, Titania landed, pivoted, then drew and fired once more, this time aiming a straight shot at an unharmed Spooky, without even bothering to angle the shot at such a close range. The arrow's blue and black markign behind the head blurred in the air, marking it as an explosive Shotgun round, as it whistled through the air, a latter-day spear aimed for the enemy's core.

Overhearing Shiokami's thinly veiled threat to Jean, Operator and both Navis took offense. "You will do no such thing, said Titania menacingly, her forehead jewel glowing an intense, deep blue as she circled backwards, intentionally coming very close to Shiokami. "You are not the master here; you are as much of an intruder as she is. If her presence bothers you, you may leave."

Titania herself did not feel so protective of Kitt, but she did know that no innocent blood would be spilled, especially by such an arrogant fool, under her watch, and her Operator seemed to feel the same way. That was enough reason for her.

AquaNdl1 [20x3 Aqua] SpikeyD
Shotgun [50] SpookyC, Met
Dodge
Kitt suddenly felt a pull from inside herself. She quickly called Jean. "What is it?" Kitt asked, wary of the enemies quickly approaching her. She readied herself for battle, putting her fist in front of herself. Her strong and hard gloves would be useful again in the soon to come fight.

Kitt, I need to get you off. I cannot stay to moniter the battle, and I can no longer load chips into you once I leave. I'm taking you out.

Kitt was dissappointed. She wanted to continue fighting. She wanted to show the other Navi that she could be just a part of the equation as anyone.

Before Jean unplugged her, Kitt shouted toward Shinokami, "That's why you improvise!" She grinned as her form faded out of the battel field and back into Jean's PET.
Shinokami delivers yet another devastating barrage of attacks, though his last slice misses the third Spooky. His finely-tuned evasive technique enables him to avoid the ghost's counterattack, however, and he moves away a safe distance from the viral opponent.

Oberon, meanwhile, Aquaneedles a Spikey into oblivion, the deadly needles detonating in a burst of aquatic energy and vaporizing the virus in an instant. His shotgun promptly eliminates the remaining spooky as well, though his shotgun splash bounces harmlessly off of the Met's protective helmet.

In retaliation the Met leaps up and fires off a shockwave, which thankfully misses the duo. Can they finish the job?

SpikeyC: 10
SpikeyD: DELETED
SpookyA: DELETED
SpookyB: DELETED
SpookyC: DELETED
MetoolA: 40

"Wait, Shinokami." rang out Hisai's voice.

Shinokami stood upright, standing as if the viruses weren't even there with Irkalla by his side.

"Yes, Master."

Hisai pressed a button on his PeT, bringing up a list of seven options. Currently, the icons themselves were covered with a padlock-and-chains graphic, making the text illegible. He pressed one of the options on screen, and a password prompt appeared. A quick type later, a progress bar appeared, slowly reaching from one end to the other.

"SIN Lock disengaged," Shinokami spoke, still as serious as ever.

Hisai's PeT switched back to a feed of the battle, watching Shinokami closely. For a few seconds, nothing happened. Just as Hisai was about to go back and check the options, Shinokami began to react. He fell to one knee, as if exhausted, and then began to shout out in pain. Hisai grinned. He knew what was coming, now. All according to plan.

Shinokami's body began to bulge, becoming more muscular and feral, followed by his hair turning a bright red and growing extremely long and thick. Manacles and chains formed on his wrists and ankles, materialising from black flames that once composed Irkalla, which also formed a long tattered coat on his back. His boots were smothered by the flames, disappearing into them and exposing his now feral feet. Due to the increase of size, his pants became almost tattered, as well, with just enough left to keep his decency. Not that it mattered, now. Only one thought was flowing through his mind.

Kill.

Shinokami stopped shouting in pain, taking in lungfuls of air in large gasps. After a second or two, his head darted towards the nearest enemy, a grin of malice covering his face and his eyes almost glowing completely red. Shinokami just laughed. A cold, evil laugh. He didn't give his opponent time to react, dashing forward and attempting to skewer the Spikey on his clawed hand, then follow up by throwing it at the Metool that was left. As for the Met, well ... Shinokami had ran as fast as he could towards it, not even stopping as he came into contact with it. His other claw, however, was thrust violently at the Met in an effort to again skewer the enemy.

((1/ Normal Attack - 9 damage [Yes, thanks to Ira, his fists are his weapons] - SpikeyC))
((2/ use SPIKEYC on METOOL - 1 damage))
((3/ Musou Tenshou Yoku no Jin - 90 damage - Metool))
"This battle is at an end," said Titania matter-of-factly, as she flicked another oversized arrow into existence and drew it to its full potential, following Shinokami as he leapt from target to target. As soon as there was an opening, she loosed an arrow aimed at his same target, the Metool that had only just regained its courage, just in time to be swiftly deleted. With a small whooshing sound the arrow took flight and sailed through the air at frightening speed. Before she could see the results of her shot, she averted her eyes and scanned the battlefield as she backpedaled and prepared herself for incoming attacks.

Kazu, she said to him with her mind, Who was that girl? Where did she come from?

Kazu answered: I'll tell you later, and sent her a final chip.

"Watch out!" She shouted to Shiokami, as she fired another arrow, which expanded to the size of a log in midair. But then again, perhaps it woudn't be so bad if the wolfish Navi just happened to be caught in the crossfire. Accidents happened, in her line of work.

[autododge]
Arrow Cannon [100, accuracy]
[autododge]
Ringlog [50]
Bump.
((Remember to indicate some kind of target in your summary, Kazu. Also, don't say "just in time to be swiftly deleted" because that implies auto-hitting, you know the drill, yada yada yada.))

The viruses are utterly destroyed by navis that seem thoroughly upset at becoming the subject of attacks that can damage them over 2x their ordinary max HP. Titania finishes off the injured Spikey, cursing loudly at the virus' use of metagaming to know it's real HP.

SpikeyC: DELETED
SpikeyD: DELETED
SpookyA: DELETED
SpookyB: DELETED
SpookyC: DELETED
MetoolA: DELETED

--VICTOLY! TRY NEXT STAGE!--

*Titania- Recieve: Guard1, 280*
*Shinokami- Recieve: Heatshot1, 280*
Titania turned on a heel and dematerialized her bow, folding her arms as she took another look at Shinokami. He was changed. He was a beast, an anthromorphic wolf with wicked claws.

The girl was gone. It was probably a good thing, too.

"One question, sir," said Titania curtly. "Who are you?"
Shinokami's head slowly turned towards Titania, a hungry look in his eyes as he looked at her form. Of course, the first thing she would notice would be the fact they're glowing red, but after the initial shock, the look would become obvious.

"Your worst nightmare..." he replied, part growling as he spoke.

Without even wasting a second, Shinokami began to close the distance between him and Titania by dashing towards her. Hisai, however, had other plans.

"Shinokami! Halt!"

Shinokami didn't respond, only grinning with a crazed look taking over his entire processes. From the way his irises became tiny pin-pricks, to the heavy breaths he took. Everything said he had murder on his mind.

"Shinokami! Halt! Now!"

Still no response, and Shinokami was getting close to Titania. Thinking fast, Hisai quickly opened the screen he had been on before the transformation, pressing the button. This time, however, its contents were clear. "Wrath". It didn't take long before Shinokami suddenly stopped running, his momentum throwing him onto the ground and skidding past Titania. A few seconds later, black flames engulfed him and vanished seconds later, revealing the original Shinokami and Irkalla. He picked himself up off the ground, dusted off his arms and legs, then stood as stern as he usually did, as if nothing had happened.

"I apologize. While the SIN Locks are disengaged, I have little to no control over my processes. My name is Shinokami. My Master wishes to know yours."
"My name is Titania, and you may have already met my counterpart Oberon," said Titania curtly, starting to like this animalistic Navi even less. "Apology accepted, not that I'd hold such a thing against you anyway. Yet."

She cracked her neck. "I have a question for you, Shinokami. What is your relationship with your 'master,' as you called him? You seemed to be willing to attack an innocent Navi in his name."
"My Master's orders are law and must be followed. If my Master wishes it, then his will be done. And none are truly innocent, as you would lead to beleive. No matter who it is, the Sins have touched everyone. That is why, if my Master wishes me to delete an 'innocent' Navi, then it shall be done."

Irkalla burst into dark flames, disappearing entirely a second later. Shinokami crossed his arms, as if getting impatient.

"My Master was pleased with your skills, but he beleives you are capable of much more. He wishes to see your full potential, next time. Do not hold back."
"My true potential is a mystery to me as well. In time, it will reveal itself to me, with the help of my beloved," said Titania, her voice as soft and as cold as the biting chill of a still midwinter's night. "In the meantime, let us consider the fact that you are as guilty as any Navi ever to walk this Net, and that your Master is an imperfect being, lower even than yourself... and that, in my humble opinion, he, or she, or it, had better pull his head of his ass before he causes the world any further harm."

Titania spoke the last words directly into Shiokami's face, and although her white face showed no emotion, there could be no mistake that her sharp words were spoken from a heart as cold as the midnight-blue gem on her forehead.
"That may be your view, but I know you are mistaken. You beleive what you want to, but my Master is righteous. And I am simply his avatar in this world, honoured to be his servant. Whether you see this or not is of no concern to our goal."

Shinokami's words, however, seemed almost robotic. His eyes, being completely grey, told nothing to those who looked inside them, and his expressions and stance told less.
[Mod plz!]
KazuEdit: Linked, pagestretching noob. Edit it in Paint or something next time.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c282/Nal..._small_bump.jpg