It's busting time

The MarkCannon blast sent the last Spikey reeling, and the Sword slash from behind finished it off in stylish fashion.

Spikey A: DELETED!
Spikey B: DELETED!
Spikey C: DELETED!
Cannodumb A: DELETED!
Cannodumb B: DELETED!
Cannodumb C: DELETED!
Cannodumb D: DELETED!

Red: 95 HP

--VICTORY ASSURED!--

Get: Heatshot x1, 200z!
"Hmmmm, I remember this chip." Shin commented as he received the reward data.
"ONWARDS!" Red gleefully shouted as she skipped further into the net.

((Battle 4... Wow, I'm ACTUALLY surviving ))
Looks like somebody forgot to mow the lawn this month.

ShrubbyA: 50 HP
ShrubbyB: 50 HP
ShrubbyC: 50 HP
ShrubbyD: 50 HP
SeedbatA: 50 HP
SeedbatB: 50 HP
SeedbatC: 50 HP
SeedbatD: 50 HP

Red.EXE: 95 HP

--FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE!--
"Aha! Wood viruses, we know how to deal with these, don't we Red?" Shin asked his navi, while drawing two chips from his folder.
"Oh yeah, the house is own fire!" Red shouted as Shin slotted-in two chips. First off, Red charged towards the Shrubby viruses, her hand aflame and wind starting to gather around it. The red-caped wonder let out a mighty yell as she punched fiercely at one of the Shrubbies with her burning attack, releasing the wind that gathered around the fist simealtaneously, hoping to knock the virus into it's companions.
Next, the wind navi pulled out a pistol from her picnic basket and shot a blast of flame at the Seedbat viruses, hoping to burn at least two of them at once. Red got in a ready stance, looking around at all sides, preparing to move swiftly out of the way of the next attack.

Turn Summary
1*. TASTE MY BURNING FINGER! Gust powered Firehit1 to ShrubbyA w/ possible knockback into ShrubbyB [60 Fire DMG and possible knockback]
2. BURN BABY BURN! Heatshot to SeedbatA w/ Splash to SeedbatB [40 Fire DMG]
3. DISCO INFERNO! Prepped Dodge
The wood viruses remember something that should have come to much earlier; where there's red-colored navis, there's often fire. The first shrubby flails around violently as it is set afire, catching fire to another nearby Shrubby. Two Seedbats are also downed by Red's fire attacks. The rest of the viruses attack violently in response; while dodging the attacks from the hovering foes, Red neglects to watch the floor, and her cape is caught up in rolling logs. May want to rethink that wardrobe!

ShrubbyA: DELETED!
ShrubbyB: DELETED!
ShrubbyC: 50 HP
ShrubbyD: 50 HP
SeedbatA: DELETED!
SeedbatB: DELETED!
SeedbatC: 50 HP
SeedbatD: 50 HP

Red.EXE: 75 HP
((Unless you want Red to strip naked... I don't think so. ))

"WAH!" Red yelled as she fell onto the floor due to tripping onto the floor.
"May want to rethink that wardrobe," Shin commented, as he took out three chips.
((Aim: HEY! THAT'S WHAT I SAID! THIEF!))
"It's my trademark! So it's not going!" Red shouted defiantly in reply.
"Whatever then, let's blast these viruses! Shotgun! Areagrab! Bubbler Slot-in!" Shin yelled as he sent the data to Red.
"Roger that!" Red replied militantly as she drew out a Shotgun from her picnic basket and aimed it at the Shrubbies. "EAT LEAD YOU POOPY-FACED VIRUSES!" Red shouted in anger as she let loose a screaming blast of energy from her shotgun that rocketed towards the remaining Shrubby viruses, hoping to eliminate them in one strike.
Red turned her attention to the Seedbats and smirked as she drew out her pistol and aimed it right at the two viruses. As she was about to press the trigger, the red-caped wonder suddenly vanished and reappeared right in the air next to the Seedbats! The wind navi concurrently blasted the viruses with a shot of water. The navi then fell to the ground but gathered up wind to move herself just in case there was an incoming attack, if there wasn't, then it would guide her down to the ground.

Turn Summary
1. Shotgun to ShrubbyC w/Splash to ShrubbyD [50 DMG]
2. Feint/Areagrab next to Seedbats IN THE AIR!
3. Bubbler to SeedbatC w/Splash to SeedbatD [50 Aqua DMG]
*Gust: Dodge or guide to floor if no attack.
((*cough* *cough* *ahem* *hur*))

The viruses are soundly wiped out by the power of Red's splash attacks and surprise maneuvers. Looks like she won't need to worry about that cape after all!

ShrubbyA: DELETED!
ShrubbyB: DELETED!
ShrubbyC: DELETED!
ShrubbyD: DELETED!
SeedbatA: DELETED!
SeedbatB: DELETED!
SeedbatC: DELETED!
SeedbatD: DELETED!

Red.EXE: 75 HP

--VICTOLY! TRY NEXT STAGE!--

Recieve: Ringlog1, 320
"YAHOO! Let's go Shin! One more try!" Red shouted in glee.
"Okay, Okay, but let's get you healed up first. Mini Energy Pack! Slot-in!" Shin commented as he sent in the Subchip. a refreshing light washed over Red as it repaired her data, even her cape was back to it's original knee-length size.
"We're off to see the wizard! The wonderful wizard of Oz!" Red hummed merrily as she skipped off towards the ends of the net.

Turn Summary
1. MiniEnergyPack Used [Heal 50 HP]
2-3. Let's find a battle!

((BATTLE 5! MINIBOSS ATTACK!))
[Normally, RS, I'd go right ahead and give you the two-character miniboss that I wanted to. Only problem is that I'm gone all weekend and won't be able to mod you. If you'd like Aim to take the fight because of that, that'd be fine. However, if you don't mind waiting, I'll give you Sprint and Nova. Let me know if you'd like them or would rather have Aim take your Battle 5.]
((...
LAY IT ON ME!))
"I'm telling you, we should have turned left two intersections ago!"

"Of course not. Can you even read?"

"You're mental, good buddy. Come on, let's go back. It's down that turn we missed, I'm telling you!"

Rather amused by the argument that she had stumbled upon, Red hurried toward a chipped old Rockcuve that had been carelessly left behind on the side of the road. The pair of voices, one young and spunky while the other was older and more refined, were rising from behind the cube of stone. She ran on quick, silent feet and hunkered down on the opposite side of the Rockcube to listen.

"Off your rocker, Sprint. Absolutely off it. Why do they keep moving Base, anyway?"

"Tide and Gust are simply taking every precaution they can to protect us from an accidental discovery until the time is right for us to appear."

"Why is it taking us so long to get out there and start saving the Net, anyway? It seems like it's in pretty deep trouble already!"

"That is just the Master's decision. Now please allow me to examine the map."

"Hey! Let's go! Fissure said that I was the map-dude!"

"She simply takes pity on you for not being any better at it than your average Metool. Please give me the map, Nova."

"No way!" This was reinforced with the distinct sound of a raspberry being blown. "Get your own! This one's mine!"

"If you must."

All of a sudden, a screeching streak of black and orange shot over the top of both the Rockcube and Red, twisting and flailing madly through the air. Suddenly there was a burst of fire, and the thing that had been thrown over the Rockcube managed to right itself in midair. It was a Navi, skinsuited in black, with a large plate of orange armour mounted to cover most of his upper body. There were three small jetpack units to be found on his person--two on his shoulderblades and one on his lower back. All three were shooting flame in order to keep the Navi aloft, and their fires created the odd illusion of a pair of wings and a bird's tail. In between the shoulder-packs was a large green emerald.

The Navi spun on a dime in the air to face the Rockcube. His head was covered in a mess of red hair that was strangely featherlike, half-hiding a pair of flight goggles on his forehead. A number six with a star in the centre was emblazoned on the middle of his chest.

Something floated down toward Red from above. Curious, she snatched it out of the air. It was half of a ripped-up...map?

Another Navi leaned his elbows on the Rockcube and looked up at his jetpacked friend. The refined, long-armed Navi had the head of a white horse with a shining golden mane. Underneath his crimson, gold-trimmed plates of heavy-looking armour, a black cloak is strapped down in place of a bodysuit. Several overlapping plates of armour ran up the back of his neck. A unicorn's horn, made of white laser light, shot up from his forehead. A rich-looking sapphire was positioned on his chest, and the same star-centred six could be found on either of his large shoulderguards. In his hand was a box of doughnuts.

"What's the matter, Nova? I gave you plenty of warning."

With his eyes jacked wide, Nova levelled a finger at Red. The air above the back of his hand shimmered, and suddenly a triangular katar made of magma appeared, throwing waves of heat in all directions. The horse-headed Navi glanced down at the young girl that was now clutching half of the map.

"Oh, hello," he said pleasantly. "Were you listening to us? Oh, I'm afraid that belongs to us."

Nova, meanwhile, had lowered himself through the air until his feet just touched the ground. His yellow eyes had become very, very narrow.

"THAT'S MINE!"

He hurled himself foward, all three of his jetpacks roaring to flaming madness, and charged toward Red without putting his foot on the ground once. Sprint groaned and put a calming hand on his own nose.

Nova.EXE: 300 HP
Sprint.EXE: 300 HP
Rockcube: 200 HP

Red.EXE: 125 HP

--BOSSES SIGHTED! FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE!--
"WAH!" Red screamed as she inadvertently tossed the piece of the map into the air.
"Dammit! Areagrab! Slot-in!" Shin shouted, quickly downloading the chip into the PET. Red received the data and instantaneously telported behind the Rockcube.
"Red! Are you okay?" Shin asked his navi, concerned.
"More or less, looks like I won't be my cheery self this time." Red bluntly replied, placing her hand right in front of the Rockcube, but stopped to peer over the Rockcube to check the location of the other navis, once this was confirmed, Red stood next to the Rockcube and placed her hand out, making the palm face the Stone Block. She gathered up a bunch of wind from the area and concentrated it around the palm of her hand. The wind navi then released the air, shooting out a gust of wind to blast the Rockcube towards the navi that atacked her.
"Bubbler, Slot-in." Shin said quietly as he sent the battle data to his navi. Red drew out a pistol as soon as she received the chip data and mechanically fired a blast of water straight at Nova. The red-caped wonder then prepared to cartwheel out of the way of the next attack.

Turn Summary
*Throw map, up into the air.
1. Areagrab behind Rockcube.
*Gust: Blast Rockcube towards Nova.
2. Bubbler to Nova [50 [color=blue]Aqua[/color] DMG]
3. Cartwheel out of the way.
Nova angled upwards at the last second, his face breaking into a grin as his hand closed around the map. Sprint twisted around as Red reappeared on the other side of the Rockcube. He extended one hand to help her up.

"I'm very sorry about him. Nova is quite the chil--"

Red shut him up by directing a blast at wind toward both Sprint and the Rockcube. The gale tossed the cube right into the surprised Nova, slamming him to the Net floor. Sprint watched in shock as his friend was smashed underneath the Cube.

"NOVA!"

He whirled around, furious, and set his eyes on Red, who was skittering out of the way of the counterattack that she was so wisely anticipating. Sprint's huge gauntlets snapped down over his hands, forming a pair of steel hooves, and he lowered himself to stand on all four feet.

"I must apologize, madam, but you have gone too far!"

He rocked his weight backwards and then went barrelling toward Red, galloping like an enraged horse. Sprint lowered his head so that his laser-light horn was leading the charge and barely missed the young picknicker Navi. Red sent a deadly Bubbler flying toward Nova, engulfing him in an explosion of the water that would do him so much harm. The explosion of the chip knocked the Rockcube off him, allowing a seriously drenched Nova to roll back to his feet.

"You little...!!"

Nova raised one punching dagger of magma above his head and slammed it down into the panels underfoot. Red light began to ripple outwards across the floor from where he had made the contact. Riding in the wake of the initial front of red energy was a stream of molten rock that flowed outward, changing the panels it touched into lava. Red yelped as the intense heat singed her feet through her boots. The magma even began to eat away at the bottom of the Rockcube, which wouldn't last for very long atop the molten waves.

Sprint skidded to a halt and came thundering back, his horn lowered again. This time, Red wasn't fast enough to get out of the way. Sprint's laser-light horn caught and threw her through the air, ripping a long tear through the hem of her hood.

"I got it!" Nova crowed, doing a weird little dance in the air while holding a crumpled piece of paper in his raised hand/ "I got the map, Sprint!"

Nova.EXE: 150 HP
Sprint.EXE: 290 HP
Rockcube: 90 HP

Red.EXE: 95 HP

LAVA STAGE! 10 damage per turn if you're standing on the panels at the end of your round!
"Red, get onto the Rockcube! Quickly!" Shin yelled and Red affirmed this by gathering wind at her feet and propelling herself onto the Rockcube. Upon landing, the red-caped wonder faced her opponents grimly.
"What now Shin? I didn't expect the Rockcube to not do full damage and not break into pieces." Red asked her operator, biting her thumb nail worriedly.
"All we have to do is stay strong and continue fighting, they're the instigators, so that navi over there has no right to say that you've gone too far." Shin replied, taking out two chips. "Now, let's simply attack that bird navi, if the unicorn wishes, he can join in as well. The more the merrier! MarkCannon! Shotgun! Guard1! Slot-in! Let's go!" Shin yelled as he sent the battle data to Red.
The wind navi quickly went to work as she quickly took out a bazooka from her picnic basket and hoisted it over her shoulder. The targeting vectors took instant aim at Nova and Red pulled the trigger, letting loose a poweful blast of energy from her bazooka that homed-in on the bird-navi. Red quickly fired another shot at the fire navi before discarding her weapon and placed her hands straight out in front of her, forming a yellow sheild. She then started calling out to the navis in a silly manner saying, "Neener neener neener! You can't hit me!" The wind navi also stuck her tongue out at the bird navi while insulting him.
This was going to be interesting.

Turn Summary
*Gust: Red goes onto Rockcube
1. MarkCannon1 to Nova [70 DMG High Accuracy]
2. Shotgun to Nova [50 DMG]
3. Taunt/Guard
The Markcannon blasted Nova right out of the air. His jetpacks faltered, and he went spinning into the lava. Although an obviously Fire-type Navi like himself would be impervious to the effects of the molten rock, Sprint came charging through the magma toward him. The horse-like Navi closed his teeth around the scruff of Nova's neck and hauled him out of the sticky, glowing goop.

"Eww! Let go, Sprint!"

With a snap of his powerful neck, Sprint tossed Nova back up into the air. His jetpacks fired up again, and the bird-like Navi hovered over and dropped himself onto Sprint's back. He reached up and pulled his flight goggles down over his eyes as a medieval jouster would lower his visor.

"Shall we?" Sprint suggested.

"We shall, dude!"

Nova leaned to one side and plunged one of his hands into the lava. A tower of fire suddenly leapt upward like a hissing molten snake toward the sky, twisted around in midair, and came pouring down like a boiling rain on the Rockcube that Red had stationed herself on. It was the best she could do not to be thrown off and into the lava by the falling molten rock. The Rockcube sunk a little further into the perilous terrain as its base was eaten away a few more inches.

Sprint threw himself into a gallop on all fours again, headed straight for the platform. Red collected herself quickly and fired back with a Shotgun. Nova was knocked clear off the horse's back and landed face-first in the lava. Sprint chanced one look back, and while his eyes were turned, Red pulled up her Guard. Sprint snorted and twisted around to face front again. He didn't see the shield until he had leapt straight into the air and brought his horn crashing down on the Guard. Red held firm, and Sprint topped off the side of the Rockcube, crashing into the magma himself.

"This isn't going so well...!" Nova called to his friend as he picked himself up again.

"I had rather noticed," Sprint grumbled back.

Nova.EXE: 30 HP
Sprint.EXE: 250 HP
Rockcube: 80 HP

Red.EXE: 65 HP

LAVA STAGE! 10 damage per turn if you're standing on the panels at the end of your round!
"Hey! It's your fault for attacking me!" Red pouted, while pointing at her opponents. "I have a right to justified self-defense! So since you helped instigate the fight, I have no choice but to fight you guys till this battle is over!"
"Agreed, now for some more fun! Minibomb! Boomerang! Ringlog! Slot-in!" Shin yelled, then sat back as he relayed a plan to his navi via text message.
Red nodded as she took out the Minibomb and got into a pitcher stance. "Batter up!" she called, pulling her arm back, before throwing a fastball right at Nova. The Red-caped wonder quickly switched gears as she burst up into the air, trying to maintain a good distance above the ground.
The wind navi took out a Boomerang, and launched it directly at Sprint. The projectile spun through the air as it flew towards the horse-navi, screaming as if it were yelling a great war cry. Red also dropped a Ringlog right above Sprint's head, hoping to knock him out for a while with a little bonk on the head.

Turn Summary
1. Minibomb at Nova [60 DMG]
*Gust: Flying time
2. Boomerang1 at Spring [60 wood DMG]
3. Ringlog1 at Sprint [50 Wood DMG]
Nova's eyes went wide as he raised his head out of the lava just in time to see the Minibomb arcing toward him. Suddenly a blur of white, gold and red whipped in front of him, and Sprint thrust the palms of his hands toward the incoming bomb. A wall of fractured white light rose just in front of the horse-headed Navi, and the Minibomb bounced right off. It smashed into the side of the Rockcube, sending it tumbling through the magma. When the Rockcube came to rest again, it was little more than a lump of stone that barely poked above the lava. The Rockcube hissed as the glowing magma worked at it even more.

"Th-thanks for the save, dude," Nova nearly whimpered. Sprint dropped back onto all fours and snorted up toward the airborne Red. Her Boomerang came sailing out of nowhere and swept the unicorn Navi right off his feet. Nova yelled wordlessly as his friend was tossed aside and scrambled back up to his feet.

The bird-Navi's three jetpacks blazed brighter than ever as they lifted him clear of the sucking magma. A vertiable fountain of lava splashed up into the air as Sprint landed heavily in the molten rock, and Nova swung his hand around to point at the displaced embers. A strong wind caught hold of them, and he swung his arm forcefully forward. A cinder-edged gale howled toward Red, sending still-blazing coals smashing against her face and singing the edges of her hood. Red narrowly managed to toss off her Ringlog before she dropped into the lava, and just managed to scramble up on top of the abused Rockcube again. The sawn-off log bonked off Sprint's head, driving the unicorn into the magma again.

Nova.EXE: 30 HP
Sprint.EXE: 130 HP
Rockcube: 10 HP

Red.EXE: 40 HP [[color=orange]WARNING! ERROR! DELETION THRESHOLD APPROACHING! WARNING![/color]]

((turns the sound off his gameboy))

"This is really irritating." Red pouted as she glanced at her feet, she was standing on something that was barely there and would probably dissappear in a short while.
"Yeah, and I'm really pissed that Mr. Unicorn needed to protect his friend." Shin commented, taking out three battlechips from his folder.
"We need to strike them with something fast, ridiculously fast at that." Red suggested, biting her fingernail while keeping an eye on her opponents.
"Well, I have something that might do the trick, Areagrab, Sword! Slot-in!" Shin suggested as he sent the battle data to his navi.
The red-caped wonder dissappeared from her current position in a flash, but not before forming a brilliant blue blade on her right arm that shined with great radiance. The wind navi reappeared suddenly next to Nova and struck violently at the bird-like navi with all her might, ending her swing to the right of herself. The navi boosted herself with a gust of wind towards the back of Sprint, trying to grab onto his back. Shin, seeing what his navi was trying to do, sent her a Rageclaw.
Red's left hand mutated into a brown furry claw which she tried to use in conjunction with her sword to stick onto Sprint's back. Thsi would turn out awkward.

Turn Summary
1. Areagrab to Nova
2. Sword to Nova [80 DMG]
*Gust: Move to Sprint's back.
3. HOLD ON! Stick on Sprint's back using Sword and Rageclaw [??? DMG]
[Beep beep! Beep beep! Low health! Beep beep! Beep beep! Geez...]

"Hey!" Nova cast around wildly as Red disappeared, his eyes wide as he searched the lava-scorched area for her. His query was answered by Red thrusting her Sword through the middle of Nova's back. All three of his jetpacks went out and the emerald mounted in between his shoulders shattered as he spiralled numbly down toward the bubbling magma below. Just before he touched the molten rock, he exploded into a shockwave of fire that spread outward and vanished into cinders and then thin air.

"No! Nova! Nov...NOVAAAA!"

Sprint's wail escalated to a roar as he felt Red's weight settle on his back. He reared up onto his hind legs and then fell forward again, slamming his laser-light horn into the hissing lava. A burst of light radiated out from the point of impact, turning all the magma it touched into normal panel once again.

Red's Rageclaw couldn't manage to pierce Sprint's heavy red armour, but she was able to hook her Sword and her talons underneath one of the pieces to anchor her in place. Sprint took off, his metal gauntlet-hooves crashing and his back legs occasionally kicking upward into the air, but Red hung on as tightly as she could.

"You will pay for this! Nova! I will avenge you! All for a simple map?! You will pay!"

Nova.EXE: EMERGENCY JACK-OUT!
Sprint.EXE: 130 HP
Rockcube: 10 HP

Red.EXE: 40 HP [[color=orange]WARNING! ERROR! DELETION THRESHOLD APPROACHING! WARNING![/color]]

Normal stage!
((STUPID GAMEBOY! TURN OFF THE SOUND! <tries to turn off sound>))

"WAH~!" Red yelled as she was dragged around, literally, by the horse navi.
"Thrust it in and break it off!" Shin yelled.
"Gotcha!" Red replied as she thrust the sword deeper into the horse-navi and swung her body up, her left hand slashing at the opposing navi's head. The red-caped wonder, broke the sword off her right arm after she dug it in a little further and jumpe dout of the way of the horse-navi's line of charging tackle.
As her right arm was restored to it's normal state, the red-caped wonder made some odd hand gestures and summoned a gust of wind to blast what remained of the Rockcube at the horse navi.

Turn Summary.
1. Dig deeper into Sprint with the Sword [80 DMG, sword break]
2. Rageclaw to Sprint [40 DMG]
3. Dodge
*Gust: Throw Rockcube at Sprint.