Hatred and Fustration...

Null walked to the edge of the net and stared down into the void. He'd been able to cool himself down while thinking earlier, but thoughts about Pyreman still floated in his head and they only served to agitate him. "Damn it! That brother of mine is really...Grrr! And what's Rumisiels brother doing about it? Who knows!.............I wonder if that really was him at the bus stop......."

Letting out a sigh, Null took a step over the side, and flipped onto the underside of the net. Darkness was the world down here, but Null simply called on his power and his vision came to life. Walking underneath, his power holding him onto the floor, he walked around and relaxed again. But as he walked along, a strange feeling came over him, like something behind him was burning up. He turned around, pulling his saber out halfway, but nothing was there. He looked all around, but still nothing. He finally calmed down and went back to walking, only to jump off from the underside and float in the void as a huge explosion destroyed the net where he'd stood. Flames somehow billowed from the hole as Null kept his focus and tried to calm the flames. But from within those flames came a dark shadow, and an evil laughter. Null recoiled as a wave of power flowed over him, but recognising the voice Null charged at the flames. They vanished as he touched them, and the dark shadow was gone. Null floated through the hole in the net and appeared on top searching the area. Finding nothing, he simply turned around, fixed the hole, and walked on, now looking for virii to kill.

[Battle 1]
Null finds... viruses. Woot. Er, I mean... Null finds solidified forms of frustration and hate buried deep in the Net, which engage him in epic battle.

Metool A: 40
Metool B: 40
Canodumb A: 50
Spikey A: 90

Null: 100

FIGHT ON- Er... FOR THE DARKNESS AND HATRED. Yeah.
(-.-; Okay I know my entrance into the net post was....weird, but....never mind. Me and my stupid writing...)

Null puled back his trenchcoat and fired off the Shotgun at the two Metools, the gun shattering in his hand and the fragments sticking to both arms. His right hand twitched and melted, forming into the Boomerang and he let it fly while spinning around. With the Boomerang soaring, he stopped his spin and formed the Rageclaw from the fragments he'd let stay behind from both weapons. The result was a claw made of metal fragments that floated around his arm, electricity flowing between each one. He charged the Spikey and swinged with the Rageclaw, before jumping behind it and swinging again.

Actions:
Shotgun to MetoolA [50], spray to MetoolB[50]
Boomerang to virii [60 to each]
Rageclaw x2 to SpikeyA [40x2]
As Null fires his buckshot, the second met takes cover under his helmet, avoiding the spread-fire as the first is erased. The boomerang then comes around, and the Spikey kneels, allowing it to fly over it and decapitate the cannon. As Null then swung with the claw, the spikey fired off a shot as it hopped back, landing a hit. Null recovers quickly, and nimbly hops behind the spikey for a surprise attack...

Metool A: DELETED
Metool B: 40(Helmeted)
Canodumb A: DELETED
Spikey A: 50

Null: 70
Null hated the smell his burning fur kept giving off. The fact that the fur was right beneath his face didn't help either. "Damn this is annoying. And that stupid Metool is hiding!"

Null dashed over to the lonely Met and with a swing of his Rageclaw he aimed the little Met right at the Spikey. The Rageclaw soon dissapeared and the fragments that had made it closed in and formed a Cannon. Letting off a shot, the Cannon metled smaller and smaller into his hand, until a Energybomb formed and he tossed it at the Spikey.

Actions:
Toss Metool at Spikey [20 to each]
Cannon to Metool [40]
Energybomb to Spikey [40x3]
Dodge
The metool goes flying and is uprighted, exposed for the cannonshot, but the spikey dodges the bomb easily.

Metool A: DELETED
Metool B: DELETED
Canodumb A: DELETED
Spikey A: 30

"Guess I'll just use that combo I've been practicing on then..."said Null as he cut a hole in the net floor with his claws. Forming a Energybomb in his hand, he stuck his hand into the hole and pulled out his hand, now encassed within a small bubble, two more bubbles floated out of the hole and merged with the first one, making the bubble expand. Null focused with his power and shunk the bubble, until it only encased the Energybomb. "An orb to encase the power, a power to send at the foe, and a wind to power up the explosion and focus it, all making for a beautiful, explosive, concentrated, and deadly attack. This...." He lowered his right hand to his side and crouched slightly with his knees bent, "Is my attack!" With a push off from his feet, Null charged at the virii and pulled back with the orb, the inside enshrouded by his power. He leaped his into the air and dived at the virii, the orb pulled forward and aimed straight ahead.

Actions:
BubbleStar mixed together with Energybomb inside to Spikey [20+20+20+40(x3)]
Dodgex2
[Bump]
Rewards: 250z, Heatshot.
The crater where Null stood was unlike most. The sides showed just as much destruction like the others, but the sides were slashed into a spiralling design by the explosion. Bits and pieces of debris still showered down and Null deflected them from falling on him with his power. "Well...Not the finished product but definetly to my liking. Hmm...I've already got the power behind the attack, but I need the right container, and something to keep it spinning..."

As Null thought, he grabbed the victory data and walked further along, looking once again for virii.

[Battle 2]
Spikey: 90
Metool: 40
Spooky: 50
Seedbat: 50

FIGHT! FOR GREAT JUSTICE!
"A dog, a helmet, a ghost, and a flying seed? Ya just gotta love the randomness of the net." said Null as he pulled out a Boomerang from inside his trench coat. Letting loose with a hard swing, the Boomerang curves in the air and flies at the virii. But he doesn't watch forever, because the Shotgun he pulls out next isn't gonna shoot itself. He runs at the group, leaps into the air, and fires off a shot at the Spikey before landing and swinging his Rageclaw at the back of the Spooky.

Actions:
Boomerang to Virii [60 each]
Shotgun to Spikey [50, spray to random virii]
Toss Spooky with Rageclaw at Spikey. [20 to each]
[Bump]
The Boomerang hit the Spikey and the Metool, deleting the latter, but it ran out of steam long before it could reach the Spooky. The Shotgun was successful in taking down the Spikey for good. Null hurled the Spooky at the Seedbat, sending both of the viruses flying.

Spikey: DELETED!
Metool: DELETED!
Spooky: 30 HP
Seedbat: 30 HP

Null.EXE: 70 HP
"Eat this, Heatshot!"

Nulls' Rageclaw twisted and spinned in his hand, forming a Spikey head and shooting off a raging fireball at the last two virii. The Spikey head growled, and melted away, revealing a smaller Cannon inside of it. The shot rang out and Null smirked.

Actions:
Heatshot to Spooky[40], spray to Seedbat[40]
Cannon to Seedbat[40]
Dodgex2
In two quick bursts of a Heatshot and a Cannon, Null wiped out the remaining two viruses.

Spikey: DELETED!
Metool: DELETED!
Spooky: DELETED!
Seedbat: DELETED!

--VICTORY ASSURED!--

Get: 200z!
"Hmm...I think I've just come up with a good GMO for Rumisiel to design....Ah, but he's sleeping. I guess I'll just fight some more and think on the design. Maybe I'll have to design it myself..." said Null as he deposited the zenny in his stash.

[Battle 3]
MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP
MetoolC: 40 HP
SeedbatA: 50 HP
SeedbatB: 50 HP
SpikeyA: 90 HP
CanodumbA: 50 HP

--FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE!--
"...A...Hmm...Wh....Umm....Tha....Damn it." said Null as he watched the virii surround him. "Well...At least I'm getting what I asked for...."

With a snap of his fingers, his saber floated out of its sheath and floated in front of him. While his left arm became a Cannon, and the left became a Shotgun, the saber plunged itself into the ground and Nulls' symbol appeared on the ground, before sinking into a hole that it formed into the void beneath. A shadow version of Null coiled out of the hole and floated above him, grinning and flexing its claws. Null looked up at the shadow, and the shadow nodded before lunging at the lone Spikey while Null fired off both guns.

Actions:
Void to Spikey[Out of battle for 2 rounds]
Cannon to MetoolA [40]
Shotgun to MetoolC[50], spray to MetoolB[50]
Dodge
Yelping horribly, a Spikey was dragged down into an alternate dimension, disappearing from sight. The Cannon tore the Metool apart, and a spray of buckshot annihilated another virus. One of the Seedbats flung its leafy wings toward Null, but he skipped nimbly around the attack.

MetoolA: DELETED!
MetoolB: 40 HP
MetoolC: DELETED!
SeedbatA: 50 HP
SeedbatB: 50 HP
SpikeyA: 90 HP [GONE!]
CanodumbA: 50 HP