Hatred and Fustration...

"Let's go for another hit shall we?" said Null as the Boomerang appeared in his hand. With a twist he sent the Boomerang flying, spinning and curving to hit the enemies. Wait a minute...That thing's a stupid Boomerang! Maybe I can...

As the Boomerang finished its run at the virii and started flying off into the net, Null swooped in and grabbed the Boomerang again with the help of his Rageclaw. The Boomerang still had some kick to it though and smacked Null in the muzzle before he could stop its spinning. Now holding the Boomerang again with Rageclaw, Null swinged again and tossed the Boomerang back at the virii for another round.

Actions:
Boomerang to Viruses [60 all]
Catch Boomerang on its return trip with Rageclaw
Toss Boomerang with help of Rageclaw to Viruses again. [60 again?}
Dodge

(The thing is a Boomerang after all...)
Fortunately for Null, the Boomerang clove through the two Seedbats, which were helpless to its edge. Unfortunately for Null, the Boomerang had almost completely disintegrated by the time he grabbed it with his Rageclaw. He stared blankly down at it, and was just able to throw himself to his stomach in order to avoid a shot from the Canodumb.

MetoolA: DELETED!
MetoolB: 40 HP
MetoolC: DELETED!
SeedbatA: DELETED!
SeedbatB: DELETED!
SpikeyA: 90 HP [GONE!]
CanodumbA: 50 HP

Null.EXE: 70 HP
"Tsk! That stupid Boomerang is only good if I can catch it just as soon as it passes them. The only way I can make that work is with a Areasteal I guess...Enough talk though, time to kill them!"

Null jumped up and lobbed the Energybomb he'd grabbed from under his trench coat at the Cannondumb. Not caring to slow down, he charged at the lonely Metool and swiped twice with his Rageclaw.

Actions:
Energybomb to Cannondumb [40x3]
Rageclawx2 to MetoolB [40x2]
Dodge
Aw man...Null just wasn't having any luck with his Energybomb today. Some kind of cyberbreeze caught it in mid-flight, tossing it off-course and saving the Canodumb's life. His Rageclaw, though, ate through the Metool. The saved Canodumb fired a shot at Null, but he jumped around it. The Spikey that Null had vanished suddenly reappeared, dropping out of midair and landing on all four feet. It was far too shocked at this new development to attack.

MetoolB: DELETED!
SpikeyA: 90 HP [GONE!]
CanodumbA: 50 HP

Null.EXE: 70 HP
"Well that was unexpected..." growled Null as he fired a Heatshot at the lucky Cannondumb and turned to the Spikey. He jumped at the Spikey and slashed with the Rageclaw, before he turned around and tossed another Energybomb at the Cannondumb. "Hope that wind doesn't come again...Or maybe I just jinxed myself...."

Actions:
Heatshot to Cannondumb[40]
Rageclaw x2 to Spikey [40x2]
Energybomb to Cannondumb [40x3]
The Heatshot set the Canodumb aflame, but it refused to be deleted, stalwartly burning. The Spikey watched the Rageclaw come toward it, and threw a ball of fire into Null's face. However, two fast hacks with the claws threw it into terrible shape, although it wasn't quite deleted. The Energybomb that Null horked toward the Canodumb missed by quite a bit.

MetoolB: DELETED!
SpikeyA: 10 HP
CanodumbA: 10 HP

Null.EXE: 40 HP [[color=orange]!ERROR MESSAGES!APPROACHING EXTREME DAMAGE THRESHOLD!ERROR MESSAGES![/color]]