The White Blood Cell of the Net

As DNR runs through the computer's system to reach ACDC Net, he says "I am white terror that squiggles through the night, the thing that frightens all viruses! I AM THE WHITE BLOOD CELL!" From the real world, Polonius says: " No more shows for you!" DNR stops prancing and reaches and intersection of the net with a normal navi in the middle "Your Polonius's navi right?" says the normal navi " I'm here from the Medical School staff to look as you are battleing the viruses and grade." "Get ready small stingy viruses cause I'm gonna KICK YOUR BUTTS!" He says in a dashing pose. . .
((Generally, you have to ask for a virus battle at the bottom of your post. In parenthesis to denote OOC context))

The NormalNavi calls up a trio of fearsome Metools! Be on your guard White Terror!

MetoolA: 40
MetoolB: 40
MetoolC: 40

DNR: 100
The White Terror runs up to MetoolA and gives it a big blast with the Cannon Chip. "Hah! Have a faceful of this you creatan!" Says DNR. He quickly runs up to Metool B and slashes it with his trusty blade, Myocardium. In the real world, Polonius is speechless as he is seeing all of this. " I hope the NormalNavi doesnt take points for his . . . . style" The White Blood Cell of the Net flips his scapel to the other side saying "We do need a sterile blade in order to perform another surgery!" then slashes the enfant terrible.

((Actions: Cannon to MetoolA, Attack to MetoolB and Attack to MetoolC))

DNR's attacks all hit their marks, though Myocardium's strength leaves a lot to be desired. One of the Mets, fed up with the strange nuisance of a Navi, swings his pickax high and smashes the Net, creating a shockwave that rips through DNR.

MetoolA: DELETED!
MetoolB: 36
MetoolC: 36

DNR: 90

((Please list damages in your summary.))
"You cretans! The operation wasnt successful!" The wierd navi states as he looks to the Metools. The scapel phases out and two claws come out from DNR's knuckles. " Time to engulf the viruses!" He says as he goes towards each virus and slashes both of them

(( Actions: Rageclaw: 40 for Mettool B and Mettool C))
((Might want to number your actions. Also, I only see two actions but you have three. If you only feel like using two, I'd advise using the last one as a dodge. Just some helpful advice, though, not a requirement.))

Both Mets are struck down.

MetoolA: DELETED!
MetoolB: DELETED!
MetoolC: DELETED!

Rewards: 150z
"HAH! Foolish digitized deviants! You should have known not to have crossed paths with the White Blood Cell! HAHAHAHAHA!" DNR says quite confidently and egotistically. The Normalnavi walks on over to the navi and says: "Nice work but Your not done yet! This is only the first of three battles!"

((Need another Virus Battle Por favor!))
Virus Attack!

CanodumbA: 50
CanodumbB: 50
CanodumbC: 50
ShrubbyA: 50 (in the back)
ShrubbyB: 50 (in the back)

Battle 2 Start!
DNR, with Myocardium in hand, eyes the Canodumb in the middle with a heartfelt smile. "Heh, Canondumb . . . . . MEET THY FATE!" he says as he pushes foward, running at fullspeed. A few feet before the virus, he spins his scalpel, saying "5, 4, 3, 2, who shall be decimated? You, You, . . . . ." He stops spinning Myocardium, then starts to run a few more feet then polevaults towards the Canondumb, stabbing it with the Myocardium saying "YOUUUUUUUU!!!" The White Blood Cell jumps off the Canondumb with his scalpel, turns his left arm into a Cannon, pointing at the Canondumb to the left of the middle one and shoots the virus.

ACTIONS:
1. Normal attack to CanonDumbB
2.Cannon to CanonDumbA
3. Dodge
((Don't forget damage in your summery.))

The basic shot hits, but doesn't do much damage. Another is hit, but still lives. A Shrubby pops out and rolls a log at DNR, though it misses. A Canodumb then shoots him.

CanodumbA: 10
CanodumbB: 41

DNR: 70
"Ouch!" The B-Cell themed hero proclaimed as he looked at the hit area. He then looks at the three Canondumbs with a crazed look in his eyes. " You Canondumbs are becoming a pain in the backside" he says as Rageclaw is activated and the claws come out from his knuckles. When the claws make it to its maximum range, DNR speeds to the middle Canondumb and cuts a precise mark on the Virus. He sidesteps to the one on the left and swipes that one with the preciseness only a surgeon can provide.

Actions:
1. Rageclaw (40) to CanondumbB
2.Rageclaw(40) to CanondumbA
3. Dodge
The B-Cell themed hero landed his two slashes on the Cannondumbs, tearing one apart and leaving the other half-dead. The viruses, however, didn't seem to relent in their attacks at all: DNR sidestepped an incoming blast, only to have a log crash into him seconds later.

CanodumbA: DELETED!
CanodumbB: 1

DNR: 60
"OOF!" DNR falls onto the floor from the impact of the log. He gets up and raises his fist to the Canondumb "DAMN YOU CANONS! Your gonna pay for that!" He says as he runs towards the Canon dumb to the right and swipes it screaming "DAAAAAAAAAAAAAALALALALALAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!". After that, he sidesteps towards the Canondumb to the right and jams his right claw. He pick it up overhead and chucks it to the left Shrubby saying "MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!".

Actions

1.Rageclaw to CanondumbC

2.Throw CanonDumbB to ShrubbyA

3.Dodge
DNR's Rageclaw slices through the Canodumb, annihilating it. He grabs a Shubby and hurls it into another Canodumb; screeching, it flies through the air, and crashes into the severely damaged virus. The still-healthy Shrubby immediately takes to hiding behind its tossed friend, and quickly rolled a log toward DNR, although the Navi easily avoided it.

CanodumbB: DELETED!
CanodumbC: DELETED!
ShrubbyA: 30 (in the back)

DNR: 60
"Hah! You missed me! You missed me!" The blue navi taunts at the Shrubby as he shakes his hips.

Polonius somehows recovers his courage from "Um . . . DNR you shouldn't do that its dis respectful even if they are viruses." "Awwww . . . Fine you win." States the White Terror as he lowers his head, points his hand, which is now a buster and shoots the left Shrubby.

He then goes towards the right Shrubby and nicely gives a double slash only a crazed doctor can "DAHAHAHA!" He bellows while slashing the virus.

Actions
1. Cannon (40) to ShrubbyA
2. Double Rageclaw (40 * 2 = 80) to ShrubbyB

The first Shrubby ends up playing leapfrog with its ally, soon appearing behind it and allowing all of the crazed doctor's attacks to fall on it. Meanwhile, he readied a log for himself and threw it, causing another sickening thwack as it splintered against the Navi. With a bit of energy still left, the Navi slashed and finished the job.

CanodumbB: DELETED!
CanodumbC: DELETED!
ShrubbyA: DELETED!
ShrubbyB: DELETED!

DNR: 50

VICTORY!

Rewards: Ringlog1, 100 zenny.
"GAHAHAHAHA! We DID IT!" DNR says with a glee ful look on his face. "Um . . . . Nice job there DNR, but cant you um . . . . be a little bit serious?" Says Polonius.

" But Im just being who I am! If you could be as courageous as I am, you could be a great doctor. Being in medicine requires courage as well as knowledge ya got that Polly?" The White Blood Cell remarks. ". . .M-m-my name i-i-is not polly!" Is all the med student says in response.

"All right then future doctors! Are we ready to finish this assingment?" NormalNavi says. "LETS DO THIS THING!" Both Polonius and DNR remakably say, albeit Polonius says it a bit weaker than the Navi.

(One more virus battle for the road!)
Virus Attack!

MetoolA: 40
MetoolB: 40
MetoolC: 40
BunnyA: 50
BunnyB: 50
BunnyC: 50
Spikey: 90

DNR: 50

Battle 3 Start!
"Okay you virus thingies, time to Rawk your world!!!!" DNR says, having his sword extended towards the mets in the front of the ground. Before he rushed to do battle however, the White Haired Defender played a little diddy on his scalpel, saying " Transformers, more than meets the eye! do-de-dodetlolole! Transformers
Robots in Disguiseeeeee!" in a horrible raspy voice. ". . . . . T-t-t-that was horrible!" the voice came through the pet. It was Polonius. W-w-why do that?" "Cause its so fun!" The White terror says as he rushes towards the Met in the middle row, stabbing it with Myocardium, and flings it like a booger to the one on the right. He then dismisses Myocardium and activates Rage claw, STabbing the MEt on the right and throws it towards the one in the middle " HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" HE says as he throws the virus. . .

Actions
1. Sword throw Met B to Met C
2. Rage Claw Met A to Met B (20)
3. Dodge
(ACK what is this Sword throw?)