Celestial Chaos

Quickly grabbing her staff firmly in her hand, she dashed across the roads of ACDC Net as Area spoke to her, "Let's find those viruses." Divinity merely nodded as she looked from side to side to find enemies. Area took a chair and started her computer to get some detailed information about their location. The metallic substance Divinity's boot was made off ticked against the floor softly as she kept on running. Her ponytail waved through the wind created by her running motion but eventually she stopped her movement and looked around with her blank eyes.

"There should be viruses close by," said Area softly, "You've already left the security barrier around my Access Point." Divinity nodded and held her staff horizontally in front of herself in a defensive stance, waiting for the enemies to arrive.
Virus Attack!

MetoolA: 40
MetoolB: 40
Spooky: 50

Divinity: 100

Battle 1 Start!
"First chip..." muttered Divinity as she stared at the enemies in front of her. Within an instant, Area slotted the chip in after taking a look at its image. "A new chip," she muttered while the data got sent to Divinity's programs, "Seems interesting enough. It was has a sword image on it..." Keeping the staff vertically in front of herself, Divinity awaited its result and figured the staff would change form. Slowly the staff started the glow, but then the glow stopped again. "What the..." said Divinity as he held the staff closer to her face. All of a sudden, the staff started to grow fur and the cross transformed into a paw with one sharp nail attached to it. Staring at the new weapon with half-opened eyes, she sighed. "Not exactly what I had in mind, Area." "Same," replied Area quickly, "But it's a weapon nonetheless." "While I dislike the form of this thing," said Divinity while waving around the furry staff, "I'll have to use it."

Taking the staff to her right side, the end of it sticking slightly behind her back, she charged for the enemies and made a quick diagonal slash at the first enemy before her. Not stopping her motion she took it in her other hand, spinning it around twice, and made a quick horizontal slash at the second enemy. She sat down in a kneeled position after the strike, then forced her up to jump away from the third enemy. As she seemingly floated away from the enemy, she held her empty hand out at it and made a tempting motion with her fingers to taunt it into following her. Eventually she landed on the ground again and held the furry spear in an offensive stance, diagonally behind her hand so the 'blade' would be close to her hand.

1. RageClaw [40] @ MetoolA
2. RageClaw [40] @ MetoolB
3. Dodge
The slashes take out the mets with fair grace and ease, as the spooky floats around ominously...

MetA = Deleted
MetB = Deleted
Spooky = 50

Divinity = 100
"Next target acquired," said Divinity as her staff lost the fur and shifted back to its original form. "Let's get this joker and don't use that other chip again," Divinity continued as Area slotted in the two chips to strike next with. Taking a few steps backwards she waved her staff horizontally, after stopping her movement again, and sent a wave of energy at the remaining energy. "Strategy?" muttered Divinity as she held the cross of her staff close to the ground. "Backwards... NOW!"

A slight grin appeared on her face as she made a small jump upwards to send a boost of energy out of her boots. Her jump making her float backwards slightly, she landed again and waved her staff vertically at the enemy to send out another wave of energy while knowing it would also pass the position she was on before. "Persephone was so thoughtful to assist me in generating your database," spoke Area as a reaction to Divinity's calculated strike.

1. Cannon [40] @ Spooky
2. Dodge
3. Shotgun [50, Splash] @ Spooky
The Spooky falls for the trap completely.

MetA = Deleted
MetB = Deleted
Spooky = !DELETED!

Divinity = 100

VICTORY!
GET: Recov10, 200 zenny
Picking up the remaining data of the Spooky virus, she stared at it forming in the shape of a Recovery chip. Seeing the chip float in front of her she spoke to Area, "A Recovery chip. Heals a measly amount." "It's worthless for us, but will do wonders for others. And we may be able to get a Charge NaviCust program cheaper from someone else. Let's keep it for now, I'll post at Persephone's place to trade it." Nodding slowly, Divinity threw the data into the air as it went up in a bright flash. Turning her face back to the road, she walked slowly over it while dragging her staff with her as she started to look for more viruses. "I didn't even need to use a Signature Program," muttered Divinity as she kept her eyes on the path.
Virus Attack!

CanodumbA: 50
CanodumbB: 50
ShrubbyA: 50 (behind CanodumbA)
ShrubbyB: 50 (behind CanodumbB)
Spikey: 90

Divinity: 100

Battle 2 Start!
"This does not body well..." said Divinity as she took some steps backwards to view the entire crowd before her. "Suggestions, Area?" spoke Divinity while keeping her staff in her hand so she could strike immediately if it was necessary. "We need more fire power which we lack at the moment. Let's start slow in this. I'll send you one chip for now. Use it to strike at least two enemies." The cross of her staff began to glow as the battle chip resided in it, waiting to get sent out to destroy its foe. Swinging the staff diagonally, starting from her lower right, she sent out the beam of energy and immediately ran to the left side.

"Attack completed," said Divinity to Area as she kept on running, "I'll execute the barriers and then see how they'll react." Eventually coming to a halt she spun around the staff in front of her and, as it started to generate energy by the spinning motion, created an orb made of pure light. The orb circled Divinity a few times as she returned the staff to its rightful place besides her. She softly spoke to it as the orb circled around her, "Be the light that guards me. Be the wings that guide me. Angelic spirit, evolve to do the task appointed to you!" The orb stopped abruptly behind her and made two wings flow out from the light, that slowly encased Divinity with its wings. Staring at the enemies through the transparent wings, she grinned and made a taunting movement with her hand. "Battle me."

1. Shotgun [50, Splash] @ ShrubbyB + CanodumbB
2. Dodge
3. Angelic Gift [2 1hit Barriers] @ Divinity
The Shrubby realizes too late that he picked the wrong place to hide as it gets caught in the blast intended primarily for its buddy. The Spikey attacks, but doesn't even manage to graze the barriers that have now formed around Divinity.

CanodumbA: 50
CanodumbB: DELETED!
ShrubbyA: 50 (behind CanodumbA)
ShrubbyB: DELETED!

Divinity: 100(Barr: 1)(Barr: 1)
"How weak..." she said as the Spikey missed her. Turning her face towards it and pointing at him with her staff she spoke to it again, "I'll deal with you later." Turning her head back at the other two enemies who seemingly hadn't attacked her at all, she pulled her staff back to her side and nodded slightly. "Sorry for using this chip again, but it's not like we've got a choice," said Area as she slotted in the RageClaw chip. Divinity's staff gained a fur cover immediately while the cross turned into a claw with a cross on the back of it. "Time to see why," she muttered while spinning the staff around above her head, "this thing is called Rage Claw."

Running for the Canodumb virus, she remained low while the orb of light floated behind her. The wings of the orb fluttered around, while staying in front of Divinity's body to protect her. Keeping the staff in her right hand, she dragged the nail through the ground and eventually made an upward slash at the Canodumb virus as the right wing made place for her attack. As the wing remained opened for a bit, she made a quick horizontal slash afterwards to throw the hopefully wounded Canodumb in the enemy hiding behind it. Not knowing it worked as she planned it, she made a quick step to the left which gave Divinity enough space for a low-flying jump forwards combined with a quick slash at the Shrubby virus. Landing on the ground again, she got encased by the right wing again and she stared at the Spikey virus. "Want to try your shot again?" she said to the virus while grinning a bit, "You do realize justice will triumph, right?" Pointing at the virus with the furry spear she had now equipped, she awaited its attack.

1. RageClaw [40] @ CanodumbA
2. RageClaw [20/20] @ CanodumbA thrown into ShrubbyA
3. RageClaw [40] @ ShrubbyA
Divinity stabs the Canodumb once before using her pole to fling it into the nearby shrubby. She then finishes that off too. The Spikey hits her with flames, but only one barrier is destroyed.

CanodumbA: DELETED!
ShrubbyA: DELETED!

Divinity: 100(Barr: 1)
Watching the flames swallow the left wing, she awaited until the flames had died so she could see her enemy directly. Looking at it without emotions showing on her face, she pointed her spear at her remaining enemy and softly spoke, "How do you expect to survive battles if you're so weak...? You're pathetic. The Net does not know mercy for viruses." Raising the spear above her head, she twirled it around like the blade of a helicopter and ran out for the enemy while digging her boots in the ground with each step. Passing the twirling spear from her right hand to her left, she switched it to her side as it made holes in the ground with each step.

Smashing her right foot down close to her enemy, she made a fake thrust with her shield and then jumped into the air while attempting a slash at her foe. Eventually touching the ground again, she swung her spear again at her enemy before jumping backwards. "Time for a final attack," she muttered and spoke to Area, "Send me the Cannon." "Got it, Divinity. Let's clean this mess up." Inserting the chip into the PET slot, she nodded slightly at her screen as to approve the end of the battle.

Divinity's staff quickly switched back its original state and she held it with both hands while keeping it pointed at her enemy. "Retribution is at hand," she shouted, "Your fate is mine to shape!" With her last words, she sent a large blast of white and gold energy at her enemy coming from her staff. On the front of the ball of energy was a symbol shaped like a golden cross. After all energy had left her staff, she held it back to her right side with the cross pointed at the ground.

1. RageClaw [40] @ Spikey
2. RageClaw [40] @ Spikey
3. Cannon [40] @ Spikey
The dog is cut.... cut again.... then blasted to pieces. And victory is Divinity's!

CanodumbA: DELETED!
ShrubbyA: DELETED!
Spikey: DELETED!

Divinity: 100(Barr: 1)

Rewards: Cannon, 300z
"Another Cannon.CHP file, Area." Divinity picked up the data after walking over to it and held it into the air. The data disappeared within her hand and got transported to an empty chip that was stuck in the PET. Area placed the chip with the other chips and sighed softly. "We'll never get good chips this way... I put up the RageClaw battlechip for sale. Someone wants to buy it so we'll have some money for a better chip soon." "Should I continue for now?" asked Divinity after Area stopped talking, "The enemies haven't even managed to scratch my armor. They seem so weak..." "Yes, you're right. We'll log off and go somewhere else."

Divinity nodded slowly and jumped into the air a small bit. Within a few seconds, she disappeared from the Net and returned to the PET in a flash of bright light.