Starting the search anew

Null appeared and he cracked his back before checking to see if his saber was secure. "Alright, now I've just gotta look-" He was cut off though by the sound of a Met nearby letting out a cry, possibly from another navi deleting it.

"Then again, Rumisiel doesn't exactly let me hunt like he used to. I suppose a little multitasking couldn't hurt..." with a full teeth grin Jokerman pulled out his saber, blunt and useless at first glance, and walked onwards into the net to find some prey.

[Battle 1]
Null finds a small group of viruses!

MetoolA 40HP
MetoolB 40HP
CannondumbA 50HP
CannondumbB 50HP

Null 100HP

BATTLEROUTINE...SET>>>EXECUTE
Nulls eyes glowed as his saber was wrapped by a weird black and white energy, swirling with his symbol. Once again defying the laws, Null pulled his chip data from the chips themselves and raised his arm, which turned into a barrel with many holes in the front. The barrel roared, and the shots flew at the two poor Cannondumb. But he didn't slow to watch the spray hit, for his hand had already turned into a smaller, single barrel Cannon which he fired at a Met. The blast kicked up a small cloud, but he dived right in a with his eyes negating the smoke and guiding him he closed in on the final Met and his saber melted and formed a clawed gauntlet around his clawed hande, making it seem twice its real size. He pulled back and then down on the Met, before moving once again through the cloud and back to where he had started.
"Thank you for the warm-up. But I should continue on and look a little for my brother if you don't mind."

Actions:
Shotgun to CannondumbA (50), spray to CannondumbB(50)
Cannon to Met A (40)
Rageclaw to Met B (40)
Dodge
One canodumb is deleted by the Shotgun and the mets are deleted by the cannon and claw. The last enemy attacks, but Null evades the blast.

MetoolA DELETED!
MetoolB DELETED!
CannondumbA DELETED!
CannondumbB 50HP

Null 100HP
The Cannondumb fired a shot and Null was just lucky to avoid it. He quickly regained his balance and pushed off with his other hand, jumping close to the Cannondumb and slashing with his Rageclaw gauntlet.

Actions:
Rageclaw to Cannondumbx2 (40x2)
Dodgex2
Null's rather clumsy final slashes nonetheless defeated his stationary opponent.

MetoolA DELETED!
MetoolB DELETED!
CannondumbA DELETED!
CannondumbB DELETED!

Null 100HP

VICTORY!
Rewards: 150 zenny.
"Damn I'm really rusty. This stupid searching really is starting to dull me like my saber. Oh well, time ask around a little."

Nulls eyes glowed again and the gauntlet melted back into his saber before he sheathed it and walked on. Along the way he stopped a few navis and asked about whether they had seen Pyreman or not, even showing some pictures to them. but sadly nothing came of it and Null decided to look around for more prey.

[Battle 2]
Prey for the pickings!

SeedbatA: 50
SeedbatB: 50
SpikeyA: 90
SpikeyB: 90

Null: 100HP

Battle 2 Start!
Eyes glowing with power, Null raised his arm and it morphed into a Shotgun again. But instead of firing, he used his other hand to adjust his trenchcoat and ran toward the Spikey, sliding under one and firing his Shotgun at the Seedbats while passing between the legs. And he jumped up behind the two dog virii, he pulled out his saber and it melted back into the Rageclaw from before. Grabbing hold of one leg with the gauntlet, he kicked at the other and using the momentum swinged the Spikey low to the ground at the second one. Not pushing his luck at a second go for now, Null bent low and prepped to dodge.

Actions:
Shotgun to SeedbatA(50), SeedbatB(50)
Toss SpikeyA low to SpikeyB (20 each)
Dodgex2
Null pumps a shot into a bat before throwing one Spikey into another. The other bat attacks but to no avail.

SeedbatA: DELETED!
SeedbatB: 50
SpikeyA: 70
SpikeyB: 70

Null: 100HP
"Pesky little thing. Come Here!" yelled Null as he leaped and bit the Seedbat on the wing. Taking hold with his gauntlet, he released the virii from his fangs and smacked it down at one of the Spikey. But he wasn't done with it just yet. He dived behind it and after it stopped he clawed it with the Rageclaw and then went after the Spikey he had shot at.

Actions:
Throw SeedbatB at SpikeyA (20 each)
Rageclaw to SeedbatB (40)
Rageclawx2 to SpikeyA (40x2)
((Please don't auto-hit.))

The bat escapes and Null swipes at air. He manages to catch it again before deleting another Spikey. The bat then strikes the navi.

SeedbatB: 10
SpikeyA: DELETED!
SpikeyB: 70

Null: 80HP
(o.0 When did I auto hit?)

The Seedbat hit hard, but Null was only minorly annoyed. In response he swiped at the bat and turned toward the last Spikey. "Darn bat got me good. I should've tossed that thing harder..."

Actions:
Rageclaw to SeedbatB (40)
Rageclawx2 to SpikeyB (40x2)
Dodge
(("bit the Seedbat on the wing. Taking hold with his gauntlet" and "he clawed it with the Rageclaw". Sounds like it hit to me.))

Null manages to finish the rest off with the claw.

SeedbatB: DELETED!
SpikeyA: DELETED!
SpikeyB: DELETED!

Rewards: 250z
(-.-; I guess I see what you mean. Sorry)

Null wiped his mouth and let the Rageclaw melt away again back into its saber. "I really hope Rumisiel doesn't need me right now, this is getting good."

Meanwhile...

"Hi there how may I help you?" said Rumisiel as a kid walked into the store and walked up to the counter.
"I'd like some licorice please."
"Sure thing" said Rumisiel as he happily went on working.

"Aw whatever, I guess I'll hunt a little more."

[Battle 3]
Null finds more viruses!

MetoolA 40HP
MetoolB 40HP
MetoolC 40HP
SpikeyA 90HP
SpikeyB 90HP
SpikeyC 90HP

BATTLEROUTINE...SET>>>EXECUTE
"Erk! I didn't expect something like this...Time to improvise." said Null as he morphed both arms into two different guns. Firing off the Shotgun and Cannon, he pulled out his saber and kneeled as he stabbed the ground. His symbol flew out from his eyes and surrounded him, black energy swirling along the sides. The energy than spiked, and the symbol dropped, forming a dark void under Nulls' feet. A shifting shadow could be seen inside and it wrapped around Null. It finally formed behind him, an exact shadow double of Null.
"Now my devilish shadow, by my powers I negate the boundaries of your existence. Trap my enemy within your world. ENTER THE VOID!"
With that cry Nulls' eyes glowed and his symbol wrapped around the shadow, before shattering and the shadow leaped at one of the Spikey. It slowly wrapped around its victim, and the Spikey howled as it became shadow and was pulled into the void. The symbol appeared above the void and sealed it off, trapping the Spikey if only for a time. "Now that my prey has lightened up, time to kick it up."

Actions:
Cannon to MetoolA (40)
Shotgun to MetoolB (50), spray at MetoolC (50)
Void on SpikeyC(Out of battle for 2 turns)
Dodge
(("It slowly wrapped around its victim, and the Spikey howled as it became shadow and was pulled into the void. The symbol appeared above the void and sealed it off, trapping the Spikey if only for a time."
Need I comment?))

Two mets die. One Spikey jumps away from the rift and blasts Null. Another met attacks, but misses.

MetoolA DELETED!
MetoolB DELETED!
MetoolC 40HP
SpikeyA 90HP
SpikeyB 90HP
SpikeyC 90HP

Null: 50HP
(*smacks himself* Sorry, its my sig and well I wanted it to be good in its first use. Guess I'm a little rusty on my RP'ing for this site...v.v;)

"Gah!" Null was smacked right in the chest by the fireball and was pushed back hard. Luckily he stayed on his feet and recovered as the shockwave passed in front of him. "I think I'll thank Rumisiel for that Break type change he did. Certainly is usefull right now...."

Nulls eyes glowed bright and the saber melted onto his arm as he started unsheathing it. By the time he flourished it, it had already become his trusty Rageclaw gauntlet. He charged at the last Met and took a swipe, before spining around and running over the void seal to lash at one of the Spikey as well.

Actions:
Rageclaw to MetC (40)
Rageclaw to SpikeyAx2 (40x2)
Dodge
[Void-One turn pass(Or did this fail???)]
The met is ker-stabbed and the spikey struck twice. Another attacks, but misses.

MetoolA DELETED!
MetoolB DELETED!
MetoolC DELETED!
SpikeyA 10HP
SpikeyB 90HP
SpikeyC 90HP

Null: 50HP