Starting the search anew

Null smirked and dived at the feet of one of the Spikey. As he passed underneath, he swinged the Rageclaw and aimed at the second Spikey, hoping the throw would work like before. He then flipped back to his feet and went at the other with his claw, swinging it madly in hopes of finishing these two before the seal wore off.

Actions:
Rageclaw toss SpikeyA at SpikeyB (20 to each)
Rageclaw x3 to SpikeyB (40x3)
[The Void has now opened, SpikeyC released!]
Both targets are taken out. However, the last one dashes forward and blasts Null.

MetoolA DELETED!
MetoolB DELETED!
MetoolC DELETED!
SpikeyA DELETED!
SpikeyB DELETED!
SpikeyC 90HP

Null: 20HP
The blast nailed Null right in the face. As he crouched to bat the flames off his fur he cursed for slipping up again but soon regained his composure. Standing up and tunring to face the last Spikey, Null charged forward, and without any thought unleashed all he had at it.

Actions:
Rageclaw to SpikeyCx4 (40x4)
The spikey grabs the calws in it's mouth and breaks them off!

MetoolA DELETED!
MetoolB DELETED!
MetoolC DELETED!
SpikeyA DELETED!
SpikeyB DELETED!
SpikeyC 90HP

Null pulled back in time to avoid losing his paw as the Spikey shattered his Rageclaw. Stopping a few feet back, he lowered onto all fours and let out a growl, his eyes glowing fierce and his symbol spinning in them. But before he could lose it he regained his composure and stood back up.
"Guess it's up to my normal attacks now. But first I need my sword..."

Null aimed his hand at the fragments of his Rageclaw and they dissolved into a blob of metal. The puddle slowly began moving over to Null and then up his leg. Soon it began forming in his outstretched hand and his blunt saber was once more in his hands. Enveloping it with his power, Null charged at the Spikey and swinged.

Actions:
Normal attack x2 to SpikeyC (let me see....9 x 2 right?)
Dodge x2
The spikey takes the attacks but aint really slowed down at all.

MetoolA DELETED!
MetoolB DELETED!
MetoolC DELETED!
SpikeyA DELETED!
SpikeyB DELETED!
SpikeyC 72HP

Null raises the saber high and focuses even more on the sabers null-aura. The energy builds until the saber is crackling with it. He takes aim and swings hard, causing the aura to shatter and float in the air as thousands of tiny shining fragments. He waves his saber at the Spikey, and the frags all fly straight for the Spikey.

Actions:
Charge shot to SpikeyC (36 if I'm right)
Dodge
It gets hit. Yay.

MetoolA DELETED!
MetoolB DELETED!
MetoolC DELETED!
SpikeyA DELETED!
SpikeyB DELETED!
SpikeyC 36HP

"Well that was good. Let's try and end this."

The saber crackled with energy again and Null spinned the saber around in his hands. With one final hard spin around, he made a circle in the air around him and left shards of the aura circling him. They glittered and sparkled around Nulls body as he smiled, which for a navi based off a jackal meant one scary sight as his teeth were in full view, sharp and ready to rip. He finally pointed his saber at the Spikey again, and the shards flew.

Actions:
Charge shot to SpikeyC (36)
Dodge
Spikey down!

MetoolA DELETED!
MetoolB DELETED!
MetoolC DELETED!
SpikeyA DELETED!
SpikeyB DELETED!
SpikeyC DELETED

VICTORY!

Rewards: 250z
"*snap!*Ooohhh~ I hate it when my back does that. *crack!*Yip! What the hell was that!?....Maybe I should log out for a while..."

Null sheathed his sabe and rubbed his neck while he slowly dissolved away back into his PET.

[Null logged out]