First Time

PassionMan couldn't help but cringe as another fireball blew smoke harmlessly off of him. He could still predict the impact and burning such an attack would entail, and that was something he didn't want to feel any time soon. Hope was getting scarce as the number of "gifts" his operator had to give him dwindled.

"Hum... having this many girlfriends at once is getting to be a major strain on my budget. They always want presents every time I visit," he said aside to himself. "Oh, Emmy..." he cooed, "maybe you have one more little present to help a guy out? I'm in an awful pinch here..."

"Of course, silly," she replied. "We still have the Rageclaw that we haven't used. You'd better make this count, though: I don't know how much else I'll be able to do for you. I'm rooting for you, Pashy!" she cheered, raising up a clenched fist.

"Thanks, Emma," he said, drawing his arms out of his head and recieving the clawed, furry mass on his wiry right arm. "Now," he said, bending down to the two Bunnies' levels, "you guys wanna do me a favor? You'd do anything for me, wouldn't you?" With that, he reached for the Bunny he'd just blasted with a cannon moments earlier and aimed to chuck him toward the enemy Spikey. Just as quickly, he knelt for the one he'd attacked moments earlier. "It'll be romantic, and I won't forget it! A sacrifice of love!" he proclaimed, tossing his beloved at the enemy as gracefully as he could, an impromptu tribute to their short affair.

"Well, I guess that's what they call a one-night stand? There are still other fish in the sea..." he decided, still focusing on his enemies. He couldn't afford to get rid of his claw now, and he doubted it would fit into his helmet: he'd just have to try and avoid enemy attacks the hard way until he had expended his weapon.

Rageclaw to BunnyA, into SpikyB [20, 20]
Rageclaw to BunnyB, into SpikyB [20, 20]
Dodge
Passionman's small wiry arms have more strength than you'd think at first sight. The fluffy projectiles fall on the Spikey, but it shifts out of the way of the second one, leaving the Shrubby open!

SpikeyA: DELETED!
SpikeyB: 70
ShrubbyA: DELETED!
ShrubbyB: 50
BunnyA: !DELETED!
BunnyB: !DELETED!

PassionMan: 80
"This... is my last chip right Emma?" PassionMan noted with a dry voice, flexing the furry arm that was already begining to show the limits of its endurance. Still, it was all he had for now. He'd have to make it count: after this, the rest of the fight would be a losing battle. "There's no love left for me here... I guess I'd better drift on to the next spot. Let's wrap this up fast, Emma," he said, no longer masking the dire voice in his tone. "I'm counting on your own passion to guide me through the battle: I suppose there's not much else you can do."

"Oh, don't cop out on me now, Pashy," she replied with a surprisingly optimistic grin. "You're not getting away from me that easily. We're both young and single: let's enjoy it, eh?"

"Heh..." PassionMan smirked, taking the suggestion to heart. "Yeah, I think I'll take that advice. I'll take it as something in my heart, to keep and cherish as a personal treasure to give me strength on the battlefield! A good luck charm, close to my heart and from my beloved!" He ceased his overdramatic ranting, and leveled his eyes with a good-natured chuckle. "That's what you wanted me to say... right, Emmy?"

"You know it," Emma responded, acknowledging the joke. She gave him a thumbs-up in confirmation, inwardly sorry that she couldn't do more to help.

"So, let's show them the power of our passion! We're going to do everything we can to finish this as quickly as possible. No more standing on the sidelines: I'm going to take life by the ropes and do as I please," he decided, beginning in a rush and streamlining his form, trying to prepare and dodge incoming attacks. He didn't bother feigning any kindness in his eyes as he reached the enemy Shrubby. "I hope you know I'm done playing around!" he said, bringing the claw down and attempting to cut the virus across its face. He continued whirling around, bringing the claw in an arc to scoop up the virus and send it hurtling toward his opponent.

"You'll find that I never break the true commitment of my heart's promises..." PassionMan declared smoothly, glancing over at what his handiwork had done.

"Oh, Pashy..." Emma swooned, "I love it when you talk like that!"

Close distance/Dodge
Rageclaw to ShrubbyB [40]
Rageclaw ShrubbyB to SpikeyB [20,20]
The Shrubby goes flying--landing inches away from the Spikey, which fires a blast of red-hot flame in retaliation, burning the corpse to ashes.

ShrubbyB: !DELETED!

"Heh... it's not phased. It's to be expected," PassionMan continued in the suave new voice he'd adopted. "Emma, all you can do for me now is cheer. But your voice is something I need right now; your support will allow me to overcome this opponent. I can't promise immediate results... but we'll win, even if it takes a lifetime."

Emma choked up, nodding. This was exactly the way she'd always wanted to know Passionman. She resented that he'd have to fight alone, but she choked out a "Good luck," all the same.

Heh, PassionMan chuckled aside. "I'll have to remember this. The ladies seem to fall for it hook, line and sinker. But Emma... she really seems to... no," he laughed, shaking his head. "Heh, she helps me out and I'll help her out. That's how it works. And just this once... maybe I can pull through a win 'just for her'."

PassionMan plugged his arms into his head again, discarding the Rageclaw, and stared down the virus ahead. He had to admit he felt dirty for overhyping it: there was almost no way he could lose now. But he had to pull through a special victory for Emma to repay her outpourings of love that he couldn't find in his own heart. "That's not love..." PassionMan told himself, "That's just old chivalry. I'm a gentleman, what can I say."

"Hey, hot stuff!" PassionMan said, leaving the subtle and venturing into the cheesy as the battle became serious and he addressed his angry looking opponent. "You're a misunderstood creature, aren't you? Fire one right at me, hotshot: I can't wait to feel your heat coursing through my body," he said. He didn't expect the virus to listen to his words; in a second, he'd have to try a much more daring maneuver to get its attention. He was forced to imply all gestures through his voice, as his arms were currently occupied. They were not idle hands, however: his arms not only glowed with the rainbow energy that shielded him from enemy attacks, but also with a new white energy.

"Brace yourself, PassionMan," the Navi said to himself. "This is where the fight really starts to heat up. After this, we're probably going to be exchanging blows: I have to prepare myself."

Shield
Charge
Charge
The virus seems to understand quite well and Passionman's words cause it to barf up a mighty fireball.... must've had something spicey for lunch. However, the attack does little more than break Passionman's sheild, leaving him exposed but unharmed.

"All right!" PassionMan shouted to the virus. "Are you ready for this? Behold, as I display my true love for you. Prepare to see the glory of a three-part passion burst! Remember that everything I do both now and forevermore is dedicated to you. The first sparks of romance appear now!" he cried dramatically, the white light that had formed around his body forming trails around him as his arms released themselves from his helmet, flailing madly and scattering a pale glitter around him. "My energy is recharged... I will now show you the true power of my love for you!" His arms finally calming down and simly locking stiff behind him, he hunched to become streamlined and began a headon rush toward the virus.

"I've seen Pashy do some pretty crazy stuff before," Emma noted, staring at her screen. She had just returned after fixing herself a sandwhich as a snack, and talked over a glass of milk. "He's never done anything like this, though. Do you think he's doing it just to impress me?" she mused, putting a hand on her chin thoughtfully.

Meanwhile, PassionMan felt he was beginning to close in on the virus, and he knew it was time to start laying it on thick. He extended his arms out, the wires stretching as they rushed forward to meet with the enemy. "Ah, even with just my hands here, I'm getting so hot... the heat you give off is so exciting!" PassionMan cried with a syrupy tone. "Is it just the thought of you, my hand on that rough skin, the texture, the friction? Or could it be that we were meant to be?!" he said, quickly breaking from rubbing the virus's chin as he'd been trying to to slapping it playfully on the cheek, right beneath the eye.

This... this is suicide... why couldn't I get an operator who'd come up with strategies for me? the Navi said to himself, now eye to eye with the Spiky. If this went wrong, he could be eating a face-full of flaming breath.

Charge shot [Heal self for 36]
Sweet Nothings [40, stun]
Tickler hit [7]
But it doesn't go wrong as Passionman is brought back up to full health and stops the Spikey before it can attack.

SpikeyB: 23

PassionMan: 100
"Hehehe... She's ticklish? Do you see, Emmy?" PassionMan said, playfully lashing out and dealing another lash to his snarling foe. "What a featherweight... I bet it's that kind of thing that turns you on, huh baby?" PassionMan said. His wire-like arms continued to sweep across the virus's body, cutting it with each pass before curving and diving into another. PassionMan grinned wide at the presumed success of his strategy.

"Pashy, don't you think you're overdoing it a little bit?" Emma said, raising an eyebrow. "I'm beginning to think you enjoy this a little too much."

"What can I say? It's so much fun... hehe... I bet you've never had a guy tickle you like this before, have you Emma?" PassionMan asked jokingly.

"W-what?" Emma gasped in reply. "Of course not! I'm a fourteen-year old girl... I'm not into the same perverted pleasures you are."

"Perverted? I'm not hurting her... and she's enjoying it! Can't you hear her laughing?" PassionMan retorted, continuing with his whipping frenzy. "I bet you wish you could feel it too..."

Emma blushed, turning from her screen. "Do what you want! I'm taking you out of the Net as punishment after this battle."

"Ah, come on!" PassionMan whined. "I'm getting presents for you..." Seeing that his operator didn't seem to be changing her mind, he pouted and turned back to the virus. "Well, then, I guess that means I'll just have to enjoy this as much as possible," the Navi cooed, tickling with even greater fervor.

"PassionMan, 'Tickler' is only the name!!" Emma yelled. "You can be so dense some times..."

Tickler hit to SpikyB [7]
((Shouldn't each attack do 9? Well, going with your calculations this turn.))

Passionman continues with his sexual harassment until he gets a fireball in the kisser. No means no!

SpikeyB: 2

PassionMan: 70
((2x1)+5. I have no Rapid Up program installed.))

"Emma," PassionMan said, wiping the soot off of his visor that had been left behind by the charring blast and letting out a hacking cough. "I'm going to finish this now. You should watch and take notes: observing these kinds of things will take you one step closer to becoming a mature woman."

"W-what's that?" Emma responded. "Are you saying I'm immature right now? I'll have you know that I-"

PassionMan decided to call TMI on his operator's next words and just to focus on finishing the battle. He didn't bother going on the defensive. If he simply landed one attack now, it would be over; despite how eager he'd been to get out, he was somewhat ready for a break. "Now, then, darling... let's bring this battle to its climax, and finish at a resolution. That's the way great drama works." With that, the Navi slapped both arms across the virus, drawing them up and turning around as he finished, not bothering to see the results. He retracted them swiftly to cut an "X" across the virus with the friction burn.

"And that, Emma, is how we do it on the first date!" PassionMan said with a grin. Turning back to see if the enemy was still alive, he added, "Battles can only get more exciting from here."

"I'm looking forward to it, of course," Emma replied.

Dodge
The virus is literally tickled to death X3

SpikeyB: DELETED

PassionMan: 70

VICTORY!

Rewards: 400z, heatshot
"That's enough for you now, Pashy! Jack out!" Emma commanded, initiating the execution. "I've got a few words for you when you get back to your PET."

"W-what? Hey, don't tell me you were serious about-" the Navi began in protest, before being shifted into pink light and zipped off of the Net against his will.