The Lazy Man's Fundraising

Stringer groaned as he watched more saliva slide down his visor. Stringer had decided at that point that he really didn't like Spookies. Anyway, seeing another close-range opportunity, Donell slotted in the Sword, and Stringer quickly made a horizontal cut at the Spooky whose saliva was dripping off his helmet.

After that, Stringer pointed his Sword at the remaining Spooky as an intimidation tactic. Stringer dashed forward, ready to end this battle with one slash.

Summary:
1) Sword @ SpookyA (80 damage, Sword)
2) Point Sword at SpookyB (Intimidate?)
3) Sword @ SpookyB (80 damage, Sword)
The viruses were ready to teleport, but Stringer defeated them through sheer impatience. He was done putting up with their nonsense.

SpikyA: DELETED!
SpikyB: DELETED!
SpookyA: DELETED!
SpookyB: DELETED!
CannondumbA: DELETED!
CannondumbB: DELETED!

Stringer: 40
VICTORY!

Reward: Recov10, 240 zenny.
Stringer picked up his rewards, smiling at his newly-acquired recovery chip. Still, Stringer sighed and said, "Jack me out, Donell. There's so much junk on my visor now that I can't see 2 feet in front of me." Stringer shuddering as he tried looking through the gross mixture of ash and saliva on his visor.

"I'd be kind of funny to see you try to go through a battle blind..." thought Donell aloud.

"Just jack me out..." groaned Stringer as he sat down and waited to finally leave.

(Battle 3 completed)

JACK OUT