Step 1

The Spikey is swatted before being blasted to death.

MetA:Del
MetA:Del
Spikey:DELETED!

Alphonse:120

Rewards: 250z
"Alright! First win in Electopia!"

"...I really don't see how you can get so hyped up over a battle between a met..."

"FIRST WIN!!!"

"...Moving on...idiot"

[Battle #2 Commencing]
The death howl of the Spikey draws other virii!

BunnyA:50
BunnyB:50
BunnyC:50
SpikeyA:90
SpikeyB:90

Alphonse:120

Battle 2, start!
"More Spikeys, eh? NO PROBLEM!"

"*sigh* I just wanted to rest, not fight..."

"NO NAGGING!! START THE BATTLE!"

"Yes yes..."

Alphonse wasn't in much of the mood to fight, but it was life and death situation, so what are you gonna do, stand there? Alphonse immediately took action by changing his right arm into the heatshot gun. He quickly aimed it towards the bunnies and shot two burning rounds towards them, and quickly proceeding to the spikeys. He changed his gauntlet into the deadly rageclaw and attempted to strike the claw deep into one of the spikey, getting a firm grip on the poor-pup.

Action:
1: HeatShot (40 Dmg/Fire/Splash) @ Bunny Group (Mostly towards BunnyA)
2: HeatShot (40 Dmg/Fire/Splash) @ Bunny Group (Mostly towards BunnyB)
3: RageClaw Stab (40 Dmg/Grapple) @ SpikeyA
The heatshots land, one hitting two foes. The Spikey is hit. The other attacks, hitting both the navi and virus with a fireball.

BunnyA:10
BunnyB:DELETED!
BunnyC:50
SpikeyA:20
SpikeyB:90

Alphonse:90
Alphonse took time to recover from the attacks and engaged the enemies with less hesitation. "You alright there?", "Just a scratch". He used his claw to grab the helpless bunny and throw it against the wounded spikey, attempting to finish them off. Then he dashes with his metal claw and thrusts his fist towards the spikey, trying to land a deadly blow on it. Alphonse finally deleted the claw and set his arm into a Shotgun chip, aiming it towards the remaining viriis. Cocking the gun, he proceeded to pull the trigger to unleash massive bullets towards the remaining enemies.

"Ger...Don't strain your self, you're just there to make few adjustments."

"*smirk* Hey, what's wrong with little training. I've been itching to fight some!"

"...Hehe, that's the spirit"

Actions:
1: RageClaw Throw (20 Dmg) @ Grab BunnyA, throw to SpikeyA
2: RageClaw Slash (40 Dmg) @ SpikeyB
3: Shotgun (50 Dmg/Splash) @ Remaining Virii groups (Mostly towards Bunny C)
Alphonse doesn't get easy off from his assault on the viruses, they clip him.

BunnyA:10
BunnyB:DELETED!
BunnyC:DELETED!
SpikeyA:DELETED!
SpikeyB:40

Alphonse:60
"...", "Eh? What is it?", "No...it's nothing, I'll tell you later", "...Alright, give me the details after the battle". Alphonse switched his shotgun into his trustworthy cannon, directly aiming it's barrel towards the Spikey. He stood ready to give it his best to shot him down, and pulled the trigger. He turned 180*, turning to aim the wounded bunny with his heatshot, which he switched as he was turning. Letting off a burning shot, he stood with pride, foreseeing the battle's result.

Actions:
1: Get into position to Aim/Shoot
2. Cannon (40 Dmg) @ SpikeyB
3: Heatshot (40 Dmg/Fire/Splash) @ BunnyA

The two remaining virii fall.

Alphonse:90

Virii Deleted.
Rewards: 400z

((Also, please add your zenny total in the open. While I don't think you'd do anything underhanded, it's a rule we like people to follow /orly ))
((Alright~ It is done >_<!!))

Alphonse kneel down to grab the zenny datas. "We got some pretty good sum from the viriis...Also, I've arrived at the ideal location for the HP connection."

"...Alright, connect it and plug out."

"Roger...Something must be bothering him..."

======
PLUG OUT
======