Mafia Front Counter

Heelnavis lounge around this shady looking establishment; the design of the store is reminiscent of a weapon dealer's store, except that the weaponry mounted on the walls and shelves is all navi tech, such as QuickBoomerangs and ColorBalls.

Heelnavi workers behind a screen-enclosed station wait to pawn off the data in their stock to their own kind. This is the kind of place where allegiances are checked at the door and nobody but the Mafia dare enter.
Nitro strolled into the Mafia shop, a slight grin on his face as he looked over the various weapons on display. He approached the counter and nodded to the Heelnavi behind the screen. "Hey there. Let me get a SeekerBomb, a Shooting Star, and a couple Call-Ins," he said, placing a data packet on the counter containing the appropriate amount of Faction Points.

[Purchasing SeekerBomb3 (160), ShootingStar2 (80), VIP Call-In (30), and Call-In (10) (280 total)]
"Been busy, huh? Well, if there's one thing we've got, it's heavy ordinance for Teksqp guys. Just one sec, bud," the navi behind the counter responded, turning away his beady, inset eyes to look for the proper items. After fetching several from around the store, he slid them through the item window. "I'll be honest, feels kinda weird givin all this stuff away for no zenny. Who thought this up, anyways?"

Of course, he expected no real answer and went back to reading a magazine.

((Nitro loses 280 Faction Points and gets SeekerBomb3 x1,ShootingStar2 x1, VIP Call-In x1, and Call-In x1))
Nitro grinned at the Navi's comment on the merchandise. "Works for me; if there's one thing I like it's heavy ordinance." As he recieved his purchase and sent the data to the PET, he shrugged. "Well, it works for me, at any rate." Seeing that the clerk had pulled out a magazine, he shrugged again, turning and exiting the shop, jacking out just a few feet away from the doorway.