Gungnir and Capuchin

"EEEERGH..." Capuchin groans as she stands back up from her tumble. "Sorry about that Gungir...I say that's payback in a way." Though her body turned towards the Tornado, seeing it die out. And there...standing before her was a navi she had hated. Drakkas had appeared from the tornado.

She clenched her stomach as if him stabbing her was happening again. The memory of that day rewound in her data. He had tore straight through her as if she was nothing. It made her have a bitter taste in her mouth just picturing his face on that day.

"DRAKKAS!!!!" She roared out with her fangs showing. She already was getting into a fighting position. "DAMN YOU!" Her body shook with rage at this and her golden eye glowed from her fury. "You may have beaten me before...but I'm stronger now." The image once again of that day rewound, "You're hand went straight through me as if I was nothing...and it pisses me off!!!! You probably forgotten that day but I haven't!!! I'm gonna KICK YER DATA TILL THERE'S NOTHING LEFT!!!!"

Aida gave a determined nod at this, "I know that this is hard for you...so I'll let you do this...even though it was you who was stabbed...he injured me as well...we work as a team. If your hurt, I'm hurt as well! We'll both claim our honor back!!!" With that she slotted in an energybomb

"Let's take him down!" Capuchin shouted as she eyed some rubble not to far away. She gave Drakkas an infuriated look as she chucked the energybomb at him. "EAT THIS!" And then dashed towards the rubble in a zig zag patter. Her body was croutched low to the ground at this able to bounce away at any given moment.

"One more!" Aida shouted as she slotted in a shotgun.

"As Capuchin neared the area, her right hand quickly began to deteriorate and reform as a gun. Stretching her arm outwar towards drakkas, she fired the shot then did a tuck roll behind the rubble.

Aida slotted in a guard chip as their last choice and waited for the outcome. While Capuchin lay on all fous giving a growl. She was prepared to defend herself against him at any cost. She refused to be defeated the same way again.

Summary:

1.energybomb (40x3) drakkas
2.dodge
3.shotgun (50) drakkas
4. guard
5. dodge
"Hoh?" Drakkas spoke for the first time this battle, looking at Capuchin. "That's quite interestin-" He was cut off suddenly by the Energybomb she hurled at him, which blew up in his face. (40x3)

Drakkas let out a low growl at this, and glared after Capuchin as she hid behind the rubble. He eyed the rubble curiously, sizing it up, then let out a low chuckle and held out a hand.

The rubble suddenly burst inward towards Capuchin, who barely managed to avoid being buried in the stuff. She rolled on the balls of her feet and got up to face Drakkas-

Only to have her Guard broken straight through by a single punch, aimed at her abdomen.

Capuchin made to dodge the blow, but Drakkas' clawed hand pierced into her stomach... in the exact same place as seven years ago. (40)

Drakkas grinned, a low, sadistic thing, and moved to whisper in Capuchin's ear. "You're not the only one who's gotten stronger, girl... but unlike you, I have not forgotten my place." Drakkas twisted his hand inside the now-bleeding wound in Capuchin's stomach, grabbed something that felt entirely-too-vital, and squeezed. (40)

Then he was interrupted by a salvo of gunfire aimed at his back; Miltiaman. Drakkas let out an annoyed growl and simply *tossed* Capuchin at the rubble she had cowered behind moments earlier, then turned to face Miltiaman.

--Meanwhile...--

Miltiaman was frozen solid by Gungnir's Nifelheim attack, (2x45) and was then freed (painfully) moments later by the Quake1 chip. (2x100) Miltiaman managed to duck under the Hicannon, and dodged the hastily-aimed Firehit punch before the barriers came up.

"So this is how it is, is it? I'm tired of your whining." Miltiaman held up his gun and fired off a single, bright-blue shot at Gungnir, which pierced straight through the Valkyrie in front of him and knocked him back a few steps. (50) "Your friend there is about to die. Get your head back in the battle."

At this, Miltiaman turned to face Drakkas (And by extension, Capuchin), and leveled his gun with the armored navi, firing off a salvo of vulcan shots. Each and every one hit. (10x5)

--Now--

Miltiaman loaded another cartridge into his gun, and fired off a brilliant, bright-red shot at Drakkas, followed by a pair of electrified rings-- one hits. (120) (60)

Miltia loaded his gun with another set of chips, and leveled it at Drakkas once more before firing off a single Markcannon shot. (100)

Miltiaman: 1530 (Barrier)

Drakkas: 2280 (Stunned! -1 Action!)

Gungnir: 50
Freija: 32
Capuchin: 1 (Severely weakened! -2 actions!)
Capuchin quickly saw how powerful Drakkas was once more. The quick strikes he attempted to do seemed almost unfathomable again. She barley dodged one of his strikes...yet failed at his next attack. His hand once more went straight through her. It was as if the past had returned and she was in an ever looping memory. Pain rushed over her and she gave out a cry.

"GAAAAAAAARRRRGH" Was all she could say as she attempted to break free...yet nothing helped...she suddenly realised she was in close enough range to attack him with another weapon. But before she could tell Aida, she felt the cold grasp of her opponent wriggle inside her body and squeeze a vital part of her data. She was unable to holler, nor move, all she could do was listen to Drakkas' and look at his sadistic face, enjoying her pain. Her eyes were wide from fear and pain, it was to hard to struggle, as well she feared being ripped apart with any movement.

To her luck, Drakkas had other things to worry about and flung her. But as she soared through the air, unable to even do a backflip or land in a pose...her memories of the past rewound once again. Yet these memories weren't of Drakkas, they were of happier times. Though they weren't of the navi who made her, it was of the netop who took her in, the netop she taught to smile and the human who loved her no matter what.

The monkey navi's eyes watered a bit as her vision continued to get blurrier. Her mouth slowly opened as data particles dripped out...and she managed to say... "A...id...a" and then collided with the rubble.

She was slowly fading into darkness, only feeling the pain she had encountered from the grip of Death from her enemy along with the emotion. Her eyes continued to go in and out of focus and her ears could barley hear what was going on.

"....Cap........apu.....CA...IN...CAPUCHIN!" finally the screams of Aida could be heard. Though they sounded fearful and seemed to be holding back sobs.

"H-hey hey..." Capuchin weakly said, "Not so loud. Can't you see I'm injured...dont want me to go deaf as well do ya?"

"CAPUCHIN!!!" Aida immediatley said with a tone of relief to know her teammate was still around, "Can you stand? I'll make sure to get you out."

"Don't bother..." Capuchin said as her eyes could make out the Drakkas and Militman battle. "I can't move...something's wrong...I really can't jack out eitheir."

"D-Don't say that!" Aida said now with a sob coming on, "I will find a way! I WILL!" the sound of a muffled sob could be heard.

"I'm so sorry..." Capuchin said to Aida, "...that...you ended up with a navi like me. I am selfish, a trouble maker, and I think I'm as well not even completed...now I'm broken." She gave a chuckle at the last part. "You deserved better..."

"...no..." Aida managed to say a tear colided with teh PET, "You were the only one, I felt connected to. Y-you were in a way...like me...you seemed to be lonely, you wanted meaning, and you wanted to be loved...I wanted that too. You had the traits I desired and you helped me gain strength." The sound of a shaking PET could be heard, "YOU ARE MY FRIEND!" She sobbed, "EVEN MORE THAN THAT."

Capuchin was unable to turn her head, yet her eyes blurred as tears fell. "D-don't get mushy...your making me cry...I'm sorry Aida...I wan't you to know though..." Capuchin slowly managed to crack a smile between her injured and immobile body, "I was the happiest being your Navi. And if I manage to survive, I will continue to be happy by your side."

Summary:

1. Lay there
2. Lay there
Gungnir's eyes went wide as he was shot in the shoulder. He fell backwards for what felt an eternity as his expressionless eyes gave way to a stare of shock and disbelief, not at his wound. The program that Sieg had locking his mind had shattered, and the entirety of the events that had just transpired throughout this battle came flooding into him, giving him a much needed jolt.

"Tch!" Sieg grunted and dropped the PET as it sparked in his hands from the key program becoming overwritten. He quickly snatched it back up, just in time to see the navi he had been teaming with become covered in rubble as Gungnir laid there on the battlefield. He began shouting down to him, not in a concerned tone, but one of anger. Gungnir was becoming dulled to the speech that was coming from his netop.

'It's all the same from him. The only thing he ever thinks about is himself. He's still going on about fighting Militiaman, still shouting about his father being taken by him,' In his mind, he sighed, 'It's always the same, he never even thought about me, and he's ignoring someone here who actually needs to die, and someone else who doesn't' As he thought to himself, he could still hear Sieg barking commands on the other side of the have he was in, and feel chip data pressing at the entrance of his mind, no doubt for him to get up and keep going. But then he heard a different voice, one far more powerful, more stern, and less whiny; but at the same time, similar.

'Get up,' it said in a tone not quite demanding, but more commanding him, as though this was what he was supposed to do, 'He's not himself, and he has to learn it. It's not from me he'll hear it, it's not from Militiaman, it's from you,' and as he said this, Gungnirs face, confused for a moment, hardened into one with conviction in it. He opened his eyes once more to the truth that was the battlefield around him and slowly reached out, planting his hands and feet and lifting himself and the weight of all that had happened on the stands of conviction. He was now with drive, not a programmed drive, but one he had come with on his own. He looked on with anger at the battle, but only heard Sieg now ordering him again.

"Yeah! Way to get up! Now take these, Icewave, Firehit, Boomerang slot in!" but as he shouted and the chip data descended on Gungnir, Gun made no movement, and did not accept it. Militiaman looked at him, his gun arm fading as he crossed his arms and stood there. The pairs gazes crossed, Gungnir looked at Militiaman, and he at him. Militiaman gave an approving nod, and if he could, might have smiled.

'SHUT YOUR HOLE BOY!' he shouted at Sieg, turning up to look at him and barking in the fiercest tone he could. Sieg jumped a little at the sheer presence in his voice, but bent forwards and shouted back, "Shut up shut up shut up! You haven't got anything to-"

'GodDAMMIT Sieg, he's right! SHUT UP!' Gungnir yelled, looking up at him too; now with the ferocity he had heard in the voice that called him up in his own stare. At this, Sieg finally clammed up, sheer awe from the order he had received from his navi promptly closing his mouth. 'What are you even saying? How has Militiaman had anything to do with your father being away?'

"Wha-whaddya mean!? That's dad's navi, without him, he'll-"

'He'll WHAT? Come back? Come and be the father to you that you always needed? Play catch and go fishing and all that other father-son lovey crap?! You really believe that?!' he shouted at him, glaring up at his netop from the pet. Sieg was shocked, his throat felt like it had a lump in it the size of his fist, born from rage, confusion, amazement, and sadness. 'Your dad is not gonna stop whatever it is he's doing just because you defeat his navi, he'll just come back with another, or redo him, or whatever, and keep on going cause that's what he does! And you've just been playing the part of the tail-chasing, whimpering little BITCH!' Sieg was still feeling all the emotions he had a moment ago, but now, anger was winning out.

"WHAT!? I have to beat him! I have to get him to come back!" He exploded at Gungnir, his hands shaking in rage, almost threatening to break the PET in half. "I want him to pay for not being there, and make it up to me and mom, and I want...I want..."

'Revenge,' said Militiaman curtly, 'Revenge. . .is hardly a goal worth pursuing.' As Militiaman said this, Gun and Sieg both turned to him, their expressions slightly calmed, as though he was mesmerizing them. 'Revenge is what kept your father from you most of your childhood, and it was only by realizing the futility of that endeavor that he did come back into your life at all. He's now doing what he thinks is the right course of action to keep your life the best it can be, whether your idiotic brain can see far enough into his actions to realize it or not!' Sieg was stunned, and for the first time, really looked down at the battlefield in front of him. He was how torn up Gungnir was, he saw the dark armor clad navi laughing and standing in front of his prey, and he saw the navi he had just been teaming with slowly being crushed by rubble.

'You see it yet!? You damned pigheadedness has not only caused me to lose my mind and assault the person we should be fighting WITH rather than against, but left our partner against an enemy that far outclasses her, you've almost caused her to die!' Gungnir was being a bit overdramatic in his statements, but he made an impression on Sieg, whose eyes began to well up. He sniffled, and wiped his eyes a little.

"I...I'm-" And yet again, he was cut off, this time by Militiaman.

'So help me god I will come out there and kick your ass myself if you start to get all sobby on me now!' he shouted at him, pointing a finger in a paternal fashion as he said it, 'Now more than ever is your real chance to be a man, and I'll be damned if you're not gonna take it!' Sieg was still sniffling a little bit, but he wiped his eyes off on his sleeve and nodded his head. He could still feel his anger there for this navi, but he saw the truth in what he said. His actions now had only served to hurt everyone around that he cared about or was working with.

"O..okay..." he said through red eyes, "You're right, there's a time for what I have between you and us, but for now, lets take care of the matter at hand!" Gungnirs expression of anger had melted from his face, and he was smiling up at him again, saying nothing but nodding gently.

'Good man,' Militiaman said to him, swinging out his arm to summon the massive kreigun on it again as he placed it on his shoulder, 'Now, you try and see to your friend over there, I'm gonna take Drakkas' And as he spoke, he bound off into the fight again. Gungnir had only nodded as he turned to Freija, who had been sitting quietly and listening, having very little do to with the whole spat.

'So now we can get on with doing the right thing?' she asked up to Sieg with almost a childish innocence. He just smiled down and nodded as Gungnir reached out and accepted the chip data sent down to him. Sieg took a breath in and out and shouted, "Okay, go help Capuchin and take down Drakkas!" Gungnir nodded as his body exploded in colors, like the paints on a palette. Red and blue washing over either gauntlet as his vulge was covered in a green light. Freija put away her swords and ran to Capuchin as quickly as she could, and began to move rubble and debris off of her, trying to help her up. Gungnir followed suit rapidly, but each step he took seemed to take some of the ground up with it, slowly creeping up his boots and over his body in a plated stone armor. He came to rest as Freija managed to get Capuchin uncovered, and was working on helping her out of the heap. He could only look down at her for a moment with apologetic eyes, as Sieg looked on and softly said, "I'm sorry" Gungnir turned on his heels, planting himself firmly between Capuchin and the fight that was going on as he crossed his arms with the vulge in the left. The three colors began swirling over one another and mingling on the blades of his vulge as though they were watercolors on a canvas. He held the iridescent sword over his head and shouted, throwing it forwards with tumultuous force. The various colors were thrown off of it like a bleeding pinwheel as it shrieked through the air with a buzz saws noise. The blades were bearing down on Drakkas with a berserkers speed, and about the same grace. As the blades slammed into the ground near him, the colors shot off in blasts of their respective element, lobbing small waves of fire, ice, and stakes at him in a row. As the lightshow ended, Gungnir jerked on the Gleipnir, pulling the blades back to his stone-fist.

As he held the swords in his hand, Sieg was looking through his remaining chips, trying desperately to find something that he could use to help Capuchin, but only coming up with one thing. "I'm sorry there's not more I can do right now; Freija, put your focus into protecting Capuchin for now, okay?" Freija just nodded as he slotted in the chip, and both of them watched a large blue and red cube begin to spin around in place besides them, blasting rays of red and blue across the whole battlefield.

ACTIONS

<(Freija)>
1.) Help/pick up Capuchin
<(Gungnir)>
1.) Yggdrassil, +45HP, 80HP barrier
2.) Firehit1, Drakkas 60dmg
3.) Icewave1, Drakkas 80dmg
4.) Boomerang, Drakkas 60dmg
5.) DblBeam, heal 30/deal 20
6.) Protect Capuchin
Capuchin- lays there. Freija attempts to help her up.

Meanwhile, Gungnir and Sieg get an emotional bitchslap to the face, then decide to do stuff.

Gungnir heals himself! And then throws his 'vulge' at the right target for once-- Drakkas. Drakkas simply sits there and *takes* the attacks, being damaged but seemingly not caring. Gungnir then throws up a DBLcube... which hits Drakkas for a paltry amount of damage.

Drakkas turns to charge at Gungnir- but is hit by a sudden rifle shot from Miltiaman! (50) He spins to face Miltiaman, growling, only to be hit dead-on by a couple missiles. (80x3)

"You begin to annoy me..." Drakkas says, voice somewhere between a snarl and a half-roar. He goes hurtling at Miltiaman with a seemingly unnatural burst of speed, and throws his scythe aside just before he impacts, instead opting to rend and shred and *tear* into the Netpolice commander with his bare hands.

One blow, across his left arm. (40) Another, scathing, across his face. (20) A third, especially deep, across his chest. (60) And finally- Drakkas whacked into him with a headbutt (40), then leaped back just in time for Miltiaman to be hit with Drakkas' spinning, seemingly-discarded scythe from behind.

The scythe whirred in place at such a speed as to seem a blur, and sliced into Miltiaman's back multiple times before simply clattering to the floor. (40x3)

Drakkas himself, however, seemed content to simply eye Miltiaman suspiciously, tensing up in preparation.

Unfortunately, he wouldn't have to wait long. Miltiaman simply shoots at Drakkas repeatedly with his gun; The first blast, a Markcannon2, hits Drakkas dead-on, knocking him back slightly. (100) The second shot, an MCannon, manages to strike the black-clad navi as well-- (120) but the third and fourth shots are simply normal blasts from Miltiaman's gun.

The battlefield quiets once again for a few precious moments as the two superpowers stare each other down...

Miltiaman: 1290

Drakkas: 1050

Gungnir: 95 (Barrier 80)
Freija: 32
Capuchin: 1 (Severely weakened! -2 actions!)
"W-Why..." Capuchin managed to say. Data dripped from her mouth as her voice was sounded. "Why do you...why do y-you..." She gave a huff as she managed to get help from Freija yet her stance was weak and shaky and she couldn't even stand. Her strength could not withstand the weight of her own body anymore. It felt as though her body was a barbell and holding her up was a feather, any minute, about to fall over again. Yet with all her power. She managed to stick out a hand in a stopping motion. There her eyes darted to the group herlping her. "Damn you..." She managed to say, "Why the h-hell do you apologize?!" Her voice hollered this sentence only to make her feel tremendously weak. She began to pant after this and her hand had the collapse to her side.

The stab would in her chest still oozed out data from the bottom. It was like a warning, she would soon end up as nothing if she continued to fight. Drakkas as well injured one core component in her. It felt frightening to her...yet...so many navis were already deleted in this war, and they continued to fight till their end. She would not leave her fellow comrades as they helped her from the rubble yet she wouldn't let them apologize to her as well.

"You have nothing to say sorry for..." She huffed, "We went...on our own to...d-defeat Drakkas..." The taste of destroyed data in her mouth was bitter. It felt like a part of her had died off and she quickly disposed of it by spitting out the contents and looking up at the others. "W-we are the one's who should say something...b-but not sorry...no...we aren't sorry about any of this...but..." Her face cracked a smile once more and her eyes showed a brightness even though they already were fading from their natural color. "Thank you...yeah...that's what we should say...thanks..."

"I agree!" Aida announced without a single stutter. It was as clear as day, "Capuchin and I desired this, and we should thank you for letting us accomplish this...and now you are helping us...we are sorry that we can't do more though..."

"Yep..." Capuchin said as her effort to keep support on Freija seemed to work. "As you can kinda notice, I can't really do much...damn..." Her head turned to her legs as they shook. "I don't know...if I can even dodge..."

Summary
1. Get helped up
2. Protection from allies
((Albel, Lunar, please look here.))
<(I'll be able to post tomorrow, I've been moving home, sorry)>
((Hrrrm...if that's the case...I WILL POST! You take too long Albel! You loose!))

As the two villanous beings looked at eachother, a cold atmosphere showered the area. The feeling of silence, hatred, fustration, determination and fear swept all. It was silent in those seconds and still. Not a single data being moved. Not a single object crumbled. Not one netop's voice sounded. It was as if you could have heard a needle drop from miles away.

Then...

The ground began to shake wildly and the sky began to discolor. The buildings began to shatter into bits of data and burst while the floor cracked and opened. This area of the net was ripping apart. The damage that was done here was too much. Everything was shattering and was dying. The area was fading into nothing. Even the sky's data was falling to the ground. It was a shout that ended the silence that was so still and sent everything spiraling into despair.

Militiaman and Drakkas eyed one another for a single more second. Their calm composure seemed unaffected by all around them. It almost seemed fitting for Navi's of their power. With the final second tolling, they both opened some strange programs that in turn, ripped holes in the area. They were portals. Portals leading to new areas. Places where they could plot their next move. Areas far beyond the heroic navis' reach. Drakkas and Militiaman were leaving. Letting the other three rot here.

Capuchin took a brief look at the sky to see Drakkas retreating. Fury had overcome her body and made her holler out. "YOU COWARD! G-GET BACK HERE! F-FIGHT ME!!!" She managed to stand a bit as her eyes stared at him. "D-Damn you!" She growled as he disappeared to his next destination. Her body shook quickly after. Perhaps from the effort she put to stand, or maybe from her body being so badly injured, could have been from the ground deteriorating, but probably, the biggest factor, her effort to defeat the navi she had hated was for nothing. She continued to be weak and powerless against him, her pride was defeated once more...it felt like a strange lump in her throat and her chest on fire...but the lump in her throat was real.

"Heurgh!" She spat out as a chunk of data spewed from her mouth and vanished into nothing. Another part of her had died. Data seemed to keep flowing from her body and now it was serious. How much did she loose? She didn't think to even give a damn about it untill she beat Drakkas, yet he was gone. She was unable to control holding back the pain. Her body shook more as she fell to her knees, she was unable to give anymore strength to her body and it toppled to the ground. Her eye slowly faded from a shining blue to a pale white...and her golden eye, which shined with glowing radiance and was attempting to hold on for dear life, went out like a candle.

What has become of me? was the final thing she could think of before her world faded into darkness.

Aida was silent for a moment as she saw her companion fall as particles of data flowed on the ground...but suddenly a beep on her pet gave her one last chance of hope. "JACK OUT CAPUCHIN!!!!" She cried out.

And to her luck, the last remaining data of her navi dissapeared back into the PET.
Gungnir stood and watched as the two titans clashed, any attacks he was throwing in only adding tiny amounts to the heaping servings of damage each was piling on the other. It was seeming entirely too futile to even participate, and he turned back to Capuchin to try and devote his power to protecting her. With only a few steps, however, the entirety of the arena began shaking and crumbling around him.

"What in the world is going on in there?!" Sieg shouted down in concern, rattling his PET for a moment. As Gungnir ran up to capuchin. She was hurt, and he tried to help Freija with ehr as best he could. 'Is there anything we can do for her?' he asked, slightly out of breath. Freija just looked at her with a concerned look and shook her head slowly. 'I don't have any abilities that could work, and your last one failed...'. Gungnir had a worried look on his face as he turned to the other two as their blasts and attacks shook the area. There was a slight lull in the pair's battle, where they both glared down one another, casting fierce looks that felt as though they'd burn through the walls around them. But their deathgaze was interrupted as the arena gave another violent quake, rattling the walls around them and bringing more thunderous rubble down from the buildings.

"Oh my god! That place is coming down!" Sieg shouted down at his navi and partner. Gungnir and Freija both looked around in shock as the area crumbled around them. Gungnir stood up as rubble crashed down around them, whipping around to see Militiaman and Drakkas both take off, disappearing in ripples of wind and space. 'No! Wait!' Gungnir shouted, reaching out to him and stepping forwards, only to watch his target dissipate before him. His hand fell before him and he swore silently under his breath, turning in time to see Capuchin disappear in Freija's hands. Another enormous chunk of the building fell next to him, but he only grimaced and covered his face, brushing himself off and reaching out a hand to Freija. 'I think we should follow their lead' he said as she took his hand and he pulled her up. 'I think...you might be right'she said, Sieg looking at the both of them and taking the hint.

"Gotcha, jack out Gungnir" He said, pulling the both of them from the net in bursts of leaves and lightning.

GUNGNIR.EXE>>>LOG OUT