Gungnir and Capuchin

((This is your topic for the event. Post here when the confirmation is given.))
A disorted flash of light beamed from up above the area of the net. It went in a strange position where it went madly spinning out of control. It looked like a small thunderbolt flowing through but didn't hit the ground. It instead, hit part of itself and burst out with a huge flash making Capuchin appear high above.

"Now to...??....AEEEEEYHH!" She suddenly felt herself plummeting below at a great speed and looking down realized she was far off the ground. "Aiiiiiiiiiiidaaaaaaaa!!!"

"AH!!!! C-Capuchin!!! Oh-oh-ohdear...the ja-jack port s-seems to be a b-bit screwy!!!"

"I can see that!!!!" Capuchin hollered as she made lifted both hands upwards making her pole appear and quickly grasping it so that it didn't slip from her grasp. "Lets see...." She looked down below at the chaos ensuing trying to find a place to smack her pole onto without hurting a fellow navi or sending herself into the center of this war. Capuchin finally found a spot within range and sent her pole growing in length into the ground, then did the exact reverse. She made it slowly shrink after so that her landing wouldn't end with a splat. "Few..." Capuchin said in relief, "That was a clo-"

BOOM!

A large explosion struck not too far from Capuchin's sight and instead of landing on ground, she found the pole tipping sending her flying into another area. "AAAAA-OOF!"

"C-CAPUCHIN!!!!" Aida stuttered out. "A-are y-you..."

"Heh...Just fine." Capuchin's head popped out from a mound of debris. "Luckily this stuff was in the way or I may have flown into something worse. Ergh...but it isn't the softest stuff I can say." She managed to get one hand out. "This stuff seems to be round yet hard...kinda like..."

"Met"

"...?" Capuchin managed to turn her head to the side to see a met popping up from the mound of rubble. Then another, and another...untill...POOF! It wasn't a mound of rubble at all...IT WAS A MOUND OF METS!!!

"YAAAEEEEE!" Capuchin cheeped as she tried to scramble the rest of her body away. "This is wonderful! Yeah, I could have fallen in debri...or concrete...or lava for all I care....but a a mound of METS?! What a fantastic way to be deleted!!!!"

"metmetmetmetmetmetmet met met metmetmet" All the viruses announced as they reached out their little pickaxes upward and looked at Capuchin evilly.

"Eheheh...I guess your kinda mad that I revealed your hiding spot..." Capuchin looked at them with worry. So many mets would delete her quickly.

"MET!!!!" They all demmanded punishment down down their weapons went. All that Capuchin could do was shield her face with her only free hand.

BOOM!!!!! Another explosion erupted once more triggering 6 others and one right beside the mound of mets...sending them and Capuchin flying everywhere.

"MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET" The mets hollered as they flew in every direction.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Capuchin yelled once more as she was sent flying at some deserted which she made quick use of by sending herself into a frontflip then stopping with somersault. "Ahhhhhhh." She said with relief. "I think that went well."
<(I will post here on saturday, its when I come home, terribly sorry!)>
Darkness. Shadow all around him as he turned about in nothingness. Gungnir couldn't feel anything, he couldn't see or feel anything. He reached out to the emptiness, grasping at nothing in a futile attempt at contact.

'Hello?! Where am I?!' he opened his mouth and shouted. But the words registered only in his mind, they did not leave his mouth. He gasped inaudibly and held his throat. He looked shaken, scared. The inky darkness felt like it was pressing into him as he drifted. He felt weightless in the nothing, drifting through wat felt like eternity, and holding himself. His face was stern, unshaken as he drifted. Suddenly, he heard it, a faint whisper in the distance. He turned his head, letting go of his shoulders and whipping towards it.

'Hello!? Who's there?!' he shouted out, his throat tight and the words not escaping. The whisper grew louder and louder, as it seemed to near him. It was unintelligible as it grew, a cacophony of sounds and voices, none of which sounded too welcoming. But as he heard the mess before him, one voice managed to ring out, calling his name in pieces, as though through a great static. He sat there, listening to the noise that now surrounded him, and slowly letting the darkness wash over him, blotting him out from the black background and allowing it to return to nothing once more.

His eyes were open in a daze as he sat in the middle of the battlefield on his knees. If he could move or hear, he sure wasn't giving off any indication. Sieg was shouting at him feverishly though, yelling anything he could think of to get his attention, pleas, rage, profanity, bribes. The navi did not respond to any of it though, he just sat there, his body phasing in and out a little as though Sieg was viewing him through a filter. What had happened to him while the PET screen was blank?

"Gungnir, please...if you can hear me...say something, anything!!!" he built up into a shout. As the words left his lips, Gungnirs dusky eyes lit up, his body solidifying and jerking backwards to sit him upright. It looked as though he had woken up from a deep sleep, but upon viewing the tumultuous battlefield he had woken into, he hoped he was still dreaming.

'Sieg? What...oogh,' he held his head for a moment, having a mild headache and gritting his teeth from it, 'Ow, what happened? I feel like I was just hit by a truck...' Sieg was overtaken with happiness, he had no real idea what had gone on, nor what they had been thrown into.

"I'm not sure! We were in the middle of a battle, and then out of nowhere, the screen went dark, and I couldn't contact you at all! And then, you came into this place with all these navi's fighting, and you were just sitting there looking like you'd had your brain removed or something! I think you were drooling on yourself!" he shouted at him. Gungnir gave a dismissing scoff, but then looked down at his chest and quickly wiped off a sticky patch hurriedly. "What happened on your end?" He asked.

'I have no idea, I was...nowhere, in pitch blackness, and then I-GEEZE!' his gaze had been crossing the battle they were in, and at the last second, he noticed a stray charge of plasma streaking towards him. He scrambled to get up from the ground and snatched his Vulge up with him as the blast slammed into the ground and blew him back a few feet. 'Ugh! Perhaps this isn't the best time for explanations!' he shouted up at Sieg as he pulled up his blades in defense of everything. Sieg nodded quickly as Gungnir took a defensive pose, not noticing a small monkey navi that was standing only a few feet behind him.
Capuchin took a long stretch for a moment making sure she could still move around correctly. "Well, seems like I didn't dislocate anything. We should be fine as long as we don't run into any more Met Mounds."

"P-please be careful C-Capuchin." Aida begged, "If you don't take precaution, we could end up in trouble around here."

"???" Capuchin looked at her oddly as she took a step back, "Awww come on Aida, I'll make sure to keep my footing on the ground and such. What am I goanna do? Bump into a virus and..." She took another step back bumping into Gungir's body. She froze there for a moment, as if her body could not move an inch. Her eyes widened by this. "Eheh...Aida...I think....I spoke....too soon!" She quickly did a front flip and a roll away while pulling out her pole. Quickly she went into position and hollered, "YAAAAAH! YOU ARE NOT DELETING ME!!!!" She waved her pole like mad then slowly opened her eyes seeing the figure of a navi. Her face turned slightly red as she lowered her pole and gave an embarrassed laugh, "Eheheh...whoops."
Gun whirled around as he felt the pressure against his back and pulled up his vulge. the tips of the two weapons met and he looked at her feircely, before realizing how unthreatening she was and lowered his weapon along with hers.

'Heh, sorry, you gave me quite the start there'
"Yeah sorry about that." Capuchin quickly apologized, "Just glad to see just another navi than some mound of viruses...long story..." She extended her hand at him for a shake, "I'm Capuchin. Who might you be?"
Gungnir gave the girl a tenative look and a short smile as he assumed she meant no harm. He extended a huge paw of a hand and shook hers with a surprusing tenderness in his grip.

'Names Gungnir, or just Gun. Do you have any idea whats going on here?'
Capuchin looked around and shook her head. "I probably only know as much as you do. My netop, Aida, and I were jacking in for some virus busting and I wound up here..." She kicked a broken piece of rubble around her and stared at the scenery with worry. Questions overflowed her mind at this. "What the heck is happening. It's like a war is waging all around us...yet we stand in the crossfire." Her golden eye glowed a bit then she sighed. "Well, I don't think we are escaping from this one, and don't go wandering too far if I were you...unless you wanna find some unhappy guests. I'm probably going to have to say it's best just to wait it out. Don't you think Aida?"

"W-well..." Came the worried tone of the netop, "I d-don't think so...wh-what if some e-enemies get a bit cl-close...they m-may try to attack. Y-You'd be a sitting duck."

"Point taken."
Gungnir stood up tall and looked around him, seeing the viruses all around in a sea of navis and explosions. Fire blasted from points on the feild as needles hailed from the sky in others. If there were any more perfect chaos, it would not be easy to find.

'Don't get me wrong,' he said as he crossed his arms, 'I'm all for staying alive, but damn if this battlescene isn't getting me a little fired up. Do you have any plan for getting out, or do you really just want to wait here,' he asked, looking down at her again as he unfolded his arms.

'I mean, it just feels like we're gonna find trouble or it's gonna find us' Sieg scoffed a little and added in,

"I'm pretty sure it already has found us"
The relative safety of the pair's cover was broken an electronic scream. Bursts of energy fire blazed through the air, an instant before the air was darkened by something rather different.

Between chunks of rubble and mostly-erect walls, Gun and Capu saw HeelNavis, a lot of them. They bounced off of buildings and sailed through the air, borne by some kind of thrusters, and wielding twisted, rifle-sized guns that made a terrible shriek when fired. NetPolice on the ground returned fire from scattered locations behind and under cover of various sorts, setting the air afire with flaming projectiles and multicolored beam weapons.

After a few seconds, a pair of HeelNavis dropped down from high above, landing-- by amazing chance-- right in front of Capuchin. Without even giving her time to react to the shock, a pair of NetPolice units burst around the corner, aiming their weapons through Gungnir and Capuchin, at the HeelNavis.

There was a momentary silence as both sides tried to figure out just what was going on.

Gungnir: 140
Capuchin: 140

HeelNaviA: 150
HeelNaviB: 150

NetPoliceA: 150
NetPoliceB: 150
Capuchin looked around worried about this situation. Though she kept a loose stance. She was instantly surrounded. Behind her, she had two navis that didn't look too friendly. But staring straight at her were some NetPolice that barley seemed like they would let her go walk away from this. She stared at them with her golden eye glimmering. She didn't care much for net police, especially when they hold their weapons straight at her; it brought back not the greatest of memories. She clentched her teeth together as she prepared for anything but turned to Gungir.

"Eheh...guess you were right...any ideas? I don't think these officers believe we got lost here. Could we try an explain or do you think they wouldn't even go for that?"
Gungnir was enwrapt in the localized blasts, totally drawn to them as he whipped to face their source. His Vulge was drawn up in his hand as he saw the heelnavis behind him pull up their weapons to their sides. He scoffed as he saw them ready themselves, only to have his attention once again pulled.

"Gun, look behind you!" Sieg shouted out as Gun turned around. He saw the netpolice draw their own weapons at them, or more accurately, the viralnavis behind him. He gave a smirk as Capuchin queried him about their situation. He turned and looked down at her as green data began swirling down from the sky above the pair.

'I certainly do think we should try to explain our position in this fight, however,' he said as the green data began coalescing and forming next to him in a soft emerald glow, 'Given our situation, I believe our actions would be more convincing than our words; wouldn't you, Freija?' he finished as the data amalgamated into a female form, only inches shorter than Gungnir, a pair of silvery sabers in her hands and soft golden locks falling around her head. She gave a smile and said to him, 'You bet!' with a perky tone.

"And I make three you two! Lets give these guys hell!" As he spoke, his free hand wiped his nose and was then thrust into his pocket, pulling out a group of chips from it as both Freija and Gungnir whirled around once more to face the viruses, guarding Capuchin for a moment as they pulled their weapons up to face them. "We'll show them the ices of Hel! Icewaves and Frozen fists from Nifelheim!" He shouted, obviously fired up and unconcerned with the state of the battlefield they were in. He smirked as each of the chips were slotted into the PET sequentially.

Gungnir smiled as his swords washed over in a deep blue light, a large fissure appearing right down the middle as Freija drew herself back and crossed her twin sabers, closing her eyes as she stood by Capuchin. She opened one eye to see the small monkey navi wearing a surprised look on her face as Gun put his hand to his face, staring almost hollowly at the misty casing it was forming. She smiled at her and said, 'Don't be too shocked, these two seem to love jumping right into the fray, and I'm guessing they're convinced this situation lends itself to that end rather fittingly' As she spoke, swirling blue light appeared around her feet and she once again closed her eyes, still wearing her confident smile.

Gungnir threw back his hand covered in mist as he coiled forwards like a tiger, gripping the handle of his blades tightly before throwing them up into the air before him like a saw. The blades arced clean through the air, spinning around as he ran at the two heelnavis. His scarf whipped about behind him as his hair swirled about his face. His face wore a confident smirk as the blades spun through the air with an audible whirl. He clenched his fist of mist as his slamming, tremorous footfalls shook the ground and reeled it back as though to punch the enemies. As the blades landed behind the enemies, they stabbed into the earth with a loud striking noise. The blue light from both blades shot downwards into the ground and exploded outwards in enormous waves of crystalline ice. His fist opened into a palm thrust as the misty form shot forwards, doubling and redoubling in size as the enormous spires of ice jutted out of the ground. The titanic blast of mist slammed into the icewaves as they moved over the navis with a searing hiss, the spikes that connected with the superheated blast cracked sharply and melted off, collapsing almost instantly around the two navis.

Gungnir reeled around from his attack and almost lost his balance. He managed to get back to his feet however as another large crack formed in the wide blades of his Vulge. His body began exuding a white aura as he ran at the two heelnavis. The white light erupted forth from the blades behind them as the metal casing around them shattered with a loud crack, as rock snapping in two. He leaned down as he ran and grabbed the blades, pulling them free from the earth as he turned on a dime. He ran at a wall and pressed his feet against it, running up it for a moment and then turning to dive at the navis. He pulled his blades back as his entire body became engulfed in the white beam. The streak of luminescence flew clean through the two navis, a loud slash ringing out moments after it passed them. One reeled forwards as the light moved up another wall and pierced through the pair again, another loud strike ringing out. The light began moving through the pair in straight lines of white light, turning on a dime each time it passed them to tear through the pair again.

As Freija stood there, her two swords glowed a bright blue. She was not unawares of Gungnir, but she knew what she needed to do. She pulled the swords up and let the two beams of light fly free from the blades, arcing wildly in the air and slamming together. As they exploded, a large gash opened in the sky, ethereal light pouring out from it as two semi-transparent beings descended from it. She looked down at the battlejust in time to see the white light beam shooting right at the pair, stopping in a heartbeat right before the pair. The light caught up with the motion as it became a ball of light; which in turned shattered and revealed Gungnir standing there with white cracks and runes on his body. He smiled as the two light blue Valkyries descended around them, pulling up tower shields to protect the pair of navis.

'If theres any question left, it's not gonna be whose side I am on...'

ACTIONS

Freija:

1. Valkyrain: summon two 20HP barriers in front of players (Gungnir and Freija)

Gungnir:

1. Summon Freija

2. Icewave1, HeelnaviA 80dmg

3. Icewave1, HeelnaviB 80dmg

4. Mistconv, HeelnaviA 100dmg

5. Sleipnir, HeelnaviA (7x10dmg) HeelnaviB (3x10dmg)<Free Dodge>

6. Dodge

>> Free Dodge
Capuchin stared dumbfounded as Gungir transformed into a brand new body. She seemed intrigued and at the same time confused and a bit grossed out. "Did he....just transform.....into a SHE?!" She asked her net op.

"S-Seems that way..." Aida said quietly as her mind began to spin. "Though....th-this wou-ould make a g-great shouj-jou. W-with some ro-romantic role a-and some n-nice water c-coloring..."

"NOT NOW WITH YOUR FANTASIES!!!!" Capuchin cheeped as she watched Gungir prepare for an attack. She quickly darted her head towards the two netpolice and immediatley announced, "We need a guard chip pronto! I don't think that those Net Police are going to react well to some attacks...and I DO NOT wanna go back to net prison!" She immediately splurted to her netop with a shudder, "So hurry!"

"A-Already sent along with a bubbler." Aida stuttered, "You should help out too. It's not right to leave Gungir to do all the work."

Capuchin gave a nod as she placed the guard in the direction of the net ploice, shielding her from any blast. Her golden eye glowed as she stared at one of the close Heel Navis, "Hope you like this!!!" She cheeped as she shot the single bubble of a shell straight at him and letting the foam envelop the otehr heel navi. She then quickly ducked from the barrage of Gungir attacks and let her body go into a crouching position on all fours. If needed, she would quickly dodge the next chance she got.

Summary:

1.Guard
2.bubbler (50x2) heel naviB and A
3.duck!
4.dodge
5.dodge
The two NetPolice enforcers nervously pressed their backs against the wall as Gungnir went ballistic on the HeelNavis, deleting them before they could even pull the trigger on their weapons. When the dust settled, the Heels had both been vaporized, sent by a salvo of fire into the depths of Net oblivion.

"You came just in time!" Said the braver of the two NetPolice Navis, as the other one nervously fiddled with his pistol. "Those Heels are raiding our reinforcements route and they can't pull anyone else back from the battlezone to help. Come on!"

He gestured to Gungnir and Capuchin as he can forward, out of the alleyway and into the open streets.
Gungnir, towering over the other navis, simply chuckled and smirked, the white light fading from his body as he ran on after the pairs indicated direction.
"HEY!" Capuchin hollered as she dashed after the pair, "Wait up!"
Gungnir and Capuchin followed the two NetPolice Navis down the street, moving at a rapid pace so as to minimize the time that they had to spend in the open.

"Keep your head down, and get in here!"

The lead Navi rounded a corner and disappeared into an alleyway, never slowing at his intense, quick-time run. "Don't worry," he shouted to his allies up ahead, gesturing to the two freelancers with him, "They've proven their loyalty. Clear a path!"

Around the next bend was a veritable mountain of garbage, seemingly welded together into a makeshift fort. Part of the mound crumbled away, as the four allies of justice approached, revealing some steps cut into the mound, the steps being just as makeshift as the rest of the barricade. A party of NetPolice navis at the top of the stairs gestured encouragingly to their reinformcements, just as a squad of flying HeelNavis sailed in from over the tops of neighboring buildings. The scene was impressive, to say the least. Tired and injured NetPolice, crouching behind pieces of twisted metal, still seemed more than capable of unleashing hell on the skies-- the skies taking the brunt of the assault, as the airborne HeelNavis were quite the difficult targets. In return, the HeelNavis rained fire from the skies as they zipped by on their bombing runs. The occasional taunt could be heard as they easily dropped bombs onto the fort with surgical precision.

"Take cover behind the battlements up here before you're all fragged!" Shouted one burly Navi as he fired his rifle-sized weapon at a HeelNavi that was flying overhead. "This place is about to get hot, hot, hot!"

================================

Environment: Battlements of twisted metal, housing NetPolice trying rather fruitlessly to shoot HeelNavis out of the sky. Several more NetPolice can be seen patrolling the alleyways or hiding within the walls of the makeshift fort. The area is penned in quite closely by tall, mostly intact buildings one each side.

Gungnir: 140
Capuchin: 140

HeelNaviA: 80
HeelNaviB: 100
HeelNaviC: 193
HeelNaviD: 175
HeelNaviE: 285
HeelNaviF: 300

NetPoliceA: 81
NetPoliceC: 173
NetPoliceD: 285
NetPoliceE: 100
"What the?!" Capuchin's view gazed upon the sky's onslaught of enemy heelnavis. "How did they...ah forget it! This day is just getting weirder and weirder."

"Somewhat l-like A-alice in wonderl-and?" Aida suggested as she slotted in three chips, "W-well for starters, we have to get them eitheir back on ground or hit them from here s-so close range chips are out of the question for now."

"Yeah..." Capuchin agreed as she moved her body into a more movable position. A swarm of data flowed into Capuchin's to hands and formed into three energy bombs. "We better do this fast or these guys won't last long." With these words and a kick in her step, Capuchin pulled her left hand outward and released the first energybomb into the sky straight at the first heel navi, like a catapult. Now with her left hand free, she let her head get incredibly close to the ground, as her two feet lifted from the floor. She quickly pressed her left hand on the ground's surface and lifted herself into a front flip, throwing the second energybomb at the next heelnavi. Her quickly felt ground once more and she did a tuck and roll while chucking the final energybomb in her right hand at one last heelnavi. As fast as she heard its explosion, Capuchin sprang back up and gave a triumphant smile. "That had to be one of my best performances yet!"

"D-Don't celebrate yet." Aida scolded as she slotted in another chip, "y-you still have more opponents..."

"More opponents...we better try and get them all in at once."

"A-already ahead of it!"

Capuchin quickly noticed that the chip that Aida sent was pretty much what she wanted. The boomerang, it had the ability to catch the final foes perhaps quickly. She graspe it with both hands and gave a grin. "I'll have to throw it at a bit of a higher angle..." Capuchin thought as she stared at her three targets. Her golden eye glowed brightly as she gazed upon each one she desired to hit. Then, without hesitation, she hoisted the monstrous weapon into the sky in a spinning motion. Capuchin then heard the final click of a chip being inserted into the PET and data formed into a guard around her. With this contentment, she happily let herself catch her breath a bit but made sure to keep on guard.

Summary:

1.energybomb (40x3) HeelnaviA
2.energybomb (40x3) HeelnaviB
3.energybomb (40x3) HeelnaviC
4.boomerang (60) HeelnaviCDE
5.guard
<(freija is here too, she has 60HP)>

Gungnir followed the navis that had edged past him, keeping a careful focus on the field around him so as not to be caught offguard by a peice of shrapnel. Freija had been watching from the safety of her PET, but now, being in the middle of all the action was a little nerve-racking for her.

'Oooh, Gunny...all this fighting and explosions everywhere,' she said holding her head as she ran with a dazed look on her face, 'I dunno if I can handle thiiiiis,' It was easy to tell she was shaken up, but Gungnir looked behind him, smiling at her with an eerily serene look on his face. He turned a corner with the two netpolicenavis, and saw the enormous sight before the pair of them. Flying heelnavis raining hell on an outpost that looked more like a junkheap. He spoke softly as he stared up at the sight, 'I can't put my finger on it, but this all feels so...natural.'

Both Sieg and Freija had slightly baffled looks on their faces. Freija was surprised just at the fact that anything about this place seemed natural, but Sieg was taken aback by the fact that he could say it, even having never been in a like-feeling situation. But Guns confidence was still a welcome feeling to both of them, and after the initial surprise abated, they both felt slightly empowered by his words.

"Natural? Works for me, that just means that when we decimate these navis, you'll be able to pull it off smoothly, right?" Sieg said down to him as he drew from his folder, pulling up new chips to send to Gungnir as he kept right on rambling, "We'll have to make this kinda quick, we'll have a surprise aspect right now while they're focused on the base, and if we can use this to our advantage, they won't even know what hit them!" He pulled up a few chips and began to slot them in, Freija smirking as she got ready to defend her teammate with her summon. Gungnir clenched his fist as the blades of his Vulge turned arctic blue in his hand, slowly washing over his body and moving down his legs. As they flowed down his boots, it diffused over the ground in a bright blue light all around him.

He saw Capuchin run forwards and begin her own assault, lobbing bombs from the ground. 'Good plan,' he said to her as the ground began to frost and crack, 'You hit em from low,' the earth around him shattered as enormous spikes of ice jutted up from beneath him, smaller spike beneath both his feet and propelling him high into the air, 'And I'll hit 'em high!' he finished, riding the ice spears into the air and straight at the viruses. He charged the viruses on his mobile glacier, feeling more data intput rushing into him. He watched as a large ball of water flew at him from the sky, and reached out his right hand to catch the aqueous orb, the wet ball slapping in his hand and distending like a waterballoon as he pulled it forwards. His blades in his left hand slowly glowed a bright green, spreading out from the single handle to the tip of each blade.

With enemy fore him and weapon in either hand, he flew past the first of his targets, letting the blades of ice stab clean through and stop abruptly, letting him continue soaring into the air. He curled his arms and legs into a ball as a grey chain snaked down his arm from his neck brace, attaching to the hilt of the vulge and becoming enwashed in the green glow as well. He whipped about in the air amidst the viruses, smiling at them all and saying, 'Smile pretty!' as he flung his arms out from his body, letting the ball of water fly high in the air as the blades spun free, building speed and turning into an emerald sawblade.

He twisted in midair as he began losing height, pulling the viridian saw around him and sending it flying through the crowd, gashing and buzzing as it tore around him. The blades spun and danced through the group as he fell faster and faster, holding onto the chain that connected him to his swords and bringing it with him as the shimmering glow faded from it.

The ball of water had hung in the air above them as he distracted them with his onslaught. It bend and distended wildly, as though something were trying to escape it's confines. It built up speed, until it froze in place, sharp spikes sticking out of it as it swelled for a moment, then exploding in a blast of mist. As it burst, it rained down a hail of aquatic spears, showering his opponents. The needles drove through the crowd with great speed and slammed into the ground below Gungnir as he whipped through the air, bracing himself for his fall.

Each spear splashed on the ground like a supersonic raindrop, forming a fine mist along the ground as Gungnir slammed into the earth, cracking the ground loudly and sending the mist flying up around him. But, as quickly as it had flown away, it began swirling around him. He stood up again, his left hand glowing bright blue as he placed it on his knee to help himself up. He lifted his hand to the skies above him opening his palm. The mist swirled around him wildly and rushed upwards at the enemy at which he was aimed. The cloud formed an enormous fist which exploded high above him in another splash of mist.

His hand was slowly lowered back to his side as rain fell around him, making his hair damp and limp on his head as the blue aura of an ethereal valkyrie appeared before him to defend. Freija gave a small laugh from behind them as he turned around to her, the inadvertant rain ceasing as he looked at her.

'Think you chould show off a little more next time?' she asked, sticking her tounge out at the end. Gungnir could only laugh and run his hand through his wet hair, 'What can I say, I really feel natural doing this kinda..ah-ah-AH-CHOO!' he gave a great sneeze and convulsed forwards, drops of water shaking off of him and flying to the ground. 'See?! See where your showmanship got you!' Freija said, makign the two valkyries she had summon laugh, stifling them as Gungnir looked up at them angrily, 'Bah, I'll be fine' he said through a stuffed nose as he sniffled.

"You'd better be, I dun think we're done here yet" Sieg said, looking up at the carnage all around them.

ACTIONS

Freija:

1. Valkyrain, 20HP barrier on Gungnir and Freija

Gungnir:

1. Icewave1, HeelnaviF 80dmg

2. Aquaneedle1, HeelnaviD/E/F 20dmg

3. Aquaneedle1, HeelnaviD/E/F 20dmg

4. Boomerang, HeelnaviD/E/F 60dmg

5. Boomerang, HeelnaviD/E/F 60dmg

6. MistConv, HeelnaviF 100dmg