Gungnir and Capuchin

Capuchin whirled, launching projectiles and dodging them with such grace that the Mafia were caught unawares. Her Energybombs lit up the virtual skies like fireworks, flickering unnervingly with destructive force. One unfortunate HeelNavi took a direct hit, and was deleted before he even hit the ground. The rest of the Energybombs were too easily avoided, as Capuchin could clearly see by the warm lights from the HeelNavis' jetpacks, swirving and dipping with expert speed. Her Boomerang has more luck, and the flash of light from impact with a Heel's armor was accompanied by a yell of frustration before the heelNavi dipped behind cover on a rooftop. Her moment of victory was denied, however, as a previously unseen HeelNavi opened fire on her from another rooftop.

The injured flying Navi landed on a rooftop to take potshots at the NetPolice, and instantly regretted it. His very first shot was reflected right back into his face by Capuchin's guard, causing him to reel and stumble backwards. His pain was brief; the nearest NetPolice Navi wasted no time in putting a bullet in the HeelNavi's forehead.

Gungnir’s arms burned with blue data as he unleashed hell from above, sending showers of sparks falling onto the battlefield far below with each icy projectile that met its mark. As a final touch, he gestured into the air and sealed the deal, obliterating a HeelNavi in midair. The shield set on him by Freija served him well in the next few seconds as, despite the marginally helpful suppression fire laid down by one considerate NetPolice Navi, the flying enemies all converged on Gungnir, spraying enough shots at his location that he could not help but be hit multiple times.

Shouted orders ricocheted off of the walls and whipped through the air in similar fashion to the bullets flying everywhere, orders that failed to accomplish anything except to cause a whole lot of confusion. It was becoming clear that if the HeelNavis' strategy was to sow chaos and keep the NetPolice from organizing themselves, then it was working. To the NetPolice Navis, the Mafia seemed to be everywhere at once, impossible to count or to target. The few NetPolice who still had the presence of mind to lay down suppression fire did so sparingly, seemingly afraid for their own hides-- with good reason, as one hiding Police unit was shot down from an angle not covered by the twisted battlement that had been his shield.

A NetPolice Navi tapped Capuchin on the shoulder and gestured for her to get behind the barricade with him. His words were drowned out by the Mafia’s screaming weapons, but his mouth said: “Reinforcements.”

===============================

Gungnir: 80
Freija: 60

Capuchin: 100

HeelNaviA: DELETED by NetPoliceD!
HeelNaviB: DELETED by Capuchin's Energybomb!
HeelNaviC: 154
HeelNaviD: 185 [Grounded; out of sight]
HeelNaviE: 245
HeelNaviF: DELETED by Gungnir’s MistConv!

HeelNavi Medic: 350 [Grounded; out of sight]
HeelNavi Sniper: 200 [Grounded; out of sight]
HeelNavi Sniper: 200 [Grounded; out of sight]

NetPoliceA: DELETED
NetPoliceC: 173
NetPoliceD: 285
NetPoliceE: 100
(Reinforcements on the way)
Capuchin turned to the Navi understanding the gesture. She took a look back at the enemies and gave a nod. "Alright!" She shouted and then turned her direction towards Gungir. "Hey!!! I'm told that we should fall back! Follow!" She said this along with pointing towards the barricade before making a run towards it. "We don't need to only run..." Capuchin began.

"I-I know." Aida said as she slotted in a bubbler chip and a twin fang. "Best to ward o-off some of the enemy before they g-get too close."

Both of Capuchins hands formed into two cannon like forms. The left, armed with a bubber chip while the right was loaded with twin fangs. She quickly turned towards a heelnavi in the sky and fired a bubbler straight at it alongside a twin fang. She didn't even whatch as the sharp tooth coated with suds flowed through the air at the enemy, she didn't have much time. She took a few steps back and fired the final shot at one last heel navi in the sky. Her feet loosened it's grip on the ground as her hands reformed to normal shape. Twisting her body towards the barracade, she made a dash behind it as fast as her two legs could go.

1.bubbler (50) HeelnaviC +50 to heelnaviE
2.dodge
3.twinfang (70x2) HeelnaviCE
4.dodge
5.hide behind barricade
The bolts of energy and power blasted down over Gungnir as he stood there, incapable of defense. The shots tore through the sheild he had placed in front of himself, moving onto him and devastating his body. Blast after blast ripped through his arms and chest as he reeled, gripping his breast and panting a little, but throwing his arm away and looking at the still airborne enemies, also trying to find the ones he obviously could not see.

'Gun are you allright!?' Freija asked, Gun having drawn all his opponents shots that time, her ethereal guardian still with her as she ran to him. He just smiled up through his limp hair and laughed, 'Of course I'm fine! I'm better than ever! I told you, I feel at home, like I was always meant to be here!' He stood straight up and felt a dull energy wash off of him and over the ground around him, diffusing around him again as he kept on smiling. The ground around his feet shook slightly as large tendrils of solid rock shot up from around him, wrapping about his body like roots growing over a terrace. The roots snaped off, ensnaring his body in a rocky barrier as he pulled his vulge up again, the dull glow seeming to restore his energy as he prepared to re enter battle.

"Good move Gun!" Sieg said as he pulled up his chips from his pocket. He fumbled around with them for a moment, seemingly taken over by Gungnirs fighting spirit. With a fire in his eyes, he slotted the chips into the PET. He called down to Gungnir as the last ones flew into the PET, "You can figure out what to do with these on your own! Get that coward who ran first!" with a passionate shout, he pumped his fist and laughed.

Gungnir was placing his sword away in a flash of data as Freija walked up beside him, smiling but stern. 'I've still got my barrier, I'll be guarding you this turn as well Gunny, so just try and come back here when you finish up?' He chuckled and smiled as he surveyed the area for the navi that went into hiding, 'I appreciate the sentiment, but I don't need protecting so much,' but he was surprised as she took his arm with her hand, looking over at her to see a sterner look on her face. They didn't need exchange words, Gun understood that it meant something to her; that she wanted to do whatever she could do to help.

'Hehe, allright, mom I'll come back when I've finished playing, I promise,' he said smiling as she looked back at him with a smile. 'Then go have fun, Gun,' As she said this, he nodded and pushed off, having followed the navi on the ground to his location. He hunted him out, dipping and weaving through frags and torn earth as his fists both exploded in blasts of fire that sent embers trailing behind him. He slid around a pile of data and raised his blades at the navi. 'Found yah!' he shouted as a large fissure of light shot down his blade, snapping it in half. He drew the sword back and felt it shatter as his body was once again washed in the bright light of the Sleipnir.

As he pushed off, the navi was drawing it's cannon up to face him, but the foe was far too late. Gungnirs almost flying body flew clean through the enemy in what seemed to be a delayed strike. His sword was instantly facing forwards as one of his hands had the fire fade from it. Suddenly, the navi exploded in fire and slashes, a myriad of attacks setting in at once as Gungnir looked up and smiled, his scarf and hair billowing forwards as the blast came from behind him. 'And thats not all!' he shouted again as he pulled his still burning hand behind him, as though to grab a handle or something. He grabbed the invisible object as the fire dissappeared from his right hand as well; fire welling up behind both him and the other navi. He pulled it forwards as though it were a great weight, the fire roaring forwards in a great wave as it blasted upwards beneath both the navi and him. His hand flew forwards and upwards, the blast of fire erupting as another hand in the shape of his, made entirely of fire, flung him high into the air again, directly at the two navis.

'Haha, you two miss me up here!?' he shouted with a laugh as his blades were once again washed over in a blue light, this time forming crystals on its tips as he soared towards them. He descended between the two navis and spun about in the air as Capuchins projectiles flew past the three of them, popping and exploding around him in midair. He whirled out his arms and contorted in the air as the blades flew around in blasts of ice and floe. The Heavy navi once again fell to the ground in a tremendous crash, another navi covered in ice losing a little altitude. But, the second he touched down, he drove his blades into the earth, the blue light splashing ito the ground and sending another enormous spear of ice shooting up next to him and crashing towards the frosted navi. He looked down as he heard the attack crash and stop, pulling his blades from the earth and letting the ice shatter and fall beside him.

He laughed enthusiastically as he put his sword at his side, Freija running up and drawing her blades as the ethereal guardian with her drew up the enormous sheild. 'Have you ever thought you get into this stuff a little much, Gun?' she asked with a smirk, laughing a little. He just scoffed, 'Tcha, do what you love, love what you do, right?'

ACTIONS

Freija: (20HPbarrier)

1. Block

Gungnir:

1. Yggdrassil: +45HP, 80HP barrier

2. Firehit1, HeelnaviD 60dmg

3. Firehit1, HeelnaviD 60dmg

4. Sleipnir, HeelnaviD 10x10dmg <Free dodge>

5. Nifelheim, HeelnaviC/E(Freeze on E) 45dmg

6. Icewave1, HeelnaviE 80dmg

->Free dodge
[Be a bit more careful about removing the godmoding from your RP, Albel. There's quite a lot of it in your post.]

Gungnir sought out his target like a guided missile. He chased the HeelNavi to a rooftop, then screamed down from above, annihilating the injured HeelNavi before his jetpack even had a chance to cool down. As he tore into the vulnerable enemy with wild abandon, Gungnir stumbled. The final blow had been dealt to his target, so when an unexpected shot bounced off of his shield, nearly destroying it, Gungnir wasn't sure where to look. By the time he spotted the two Navis sharing the rooftop with him, Gungnir was already looking down the barrels of their weapons.

Twin beams of energy, much brighter than those weilded by the flying Navis, flooded the area with light. All the eyes of the NetPolice were attracted to it, and then to the shilouette of a freelancer Navi falling from the ramparts. Then Gungnir impacted the ground with a dull thud, and the chaos swallowing the battlefield took hold once more as the HeelNavis flew out for one final raid.

Capuchin, full of uncharacteristic courage, stood firm with her chips at the ready. Two perfect shots sailed into the air with deadly accuracy, and her efforts were rewarded by showers of sparks from both her targets. Unfortunately, the HeelNavis also had no intention of missing, this time. Not even her monkey-like agility could save her from the rain of searing data from above. Screams of panic from all around invaded her ears as NetPolice Navis were hit, unable to protect themselves from all sides. Every time one of them would take cover, they would be hit from the side that they were exposed on-- and the same went for Capuchin.

And then-- and then--

Then it was over, and there was silence. The NetPolice cautiously poked their heads out from behind the blackened scrap metal of the fort. The enemy was regrouping, but how long before another assault began?

Gungnir: 105

Capuchin: 40

Gungnir gets 800z and Hi-Cannon!
Capuchin gets 800z and Wind!

All enemies defeated!

NetPoliceA: DELETED
NetPoliceC: 173
NetPoliceD: 285
NetPoliceE: DELETED
The mountain of junk started to move as the few NetPolice remaining started automatically reloading their weapons and tending to the fallen and wounded. "Thank God you two freelancers showed up when you did," said one, although he was too busy clutching his side to look up at Capuchin. "They told us that this would be a route for enemy reinforcements... that they would put us in the most defensible position possible... but..."

He shuddered, then doubled over in agony.
Capuchin quickly helped the wounded navi. She was already beat from the whole battle. Her acrobatic style didn't save her as much as she hoped for and now she was pretty scratched up. But looking at all the other navis that participated...she was most likely in better shape. "Hey, don't push yourself so much." She told the net policeman as she attempted to move him to a clear area to let him sit. "You did great out there...though I'm surprised...this was supposed to be the best ideal defense position???" She looked around a bit worried, "They should of at least made it a bit more stable...and so more are coming as well?"

"W-We'll just have to hold them off a-as long as we can..." Aida stuttered.
Gungnir landed hard on the ground after being smashed around to the various tunes of blasts and cannons. But as the cannonfire fell around them, he looked around to see him and his partner still in fine working condition.

'Damn, that was hard. These guys are no slouches, but they're still good fodder and experience!' he said as he walked back towards the barricade, seeing the other navis standing from the rubble.

'What can I say? We're glad we got here too, you guys helped us just as much as we helped you, a minute later wouldn't have done any of us any good' Freija said as the two of them helped some fallen navis rise. 'Thats a sure thing, and anyways, just a defensible place doesn't mean that it's impregnable, those were hard enemies.' He said as he helped them, flexing his own hurt arm and trying to bite through the pain. 'This seemed a rushed defense you set up here anyways, I think that the situation just played against you too much, we should be able to hold off attackers from here if we need,'
"Move it!"

A squad of black-clad Navis hustled down the alleyway and scurried up the barricades with speed that would do Capuchin proud. Before they even hit the ground after hopping off the ramparts, they deployed bizzare-looking rayguns and got immediately to work using them to patch up the injured NetPolice. In a matter of seconds, most of the NetPolice were back on their feet, including a few who had emerged from their hiding places, having been granted new courage by the presence of obviously well-trained allies. One of the medics, upon noticing Gungnir, raised an eyebrow.

"Freelancers, eh?" He intoned, warming up his gun. "All right, hold still. This won't hurt a bit..."

The only NetPolice Navi who didn't seem enthusiastic to see the NetPolice reinforcements was the one whom Capuchin had just finished talking to.
Capuchin eyed the medic looking at Gungir then back to the PoliceNavi she was chatting with. She noticed quickly that his face showed his enthusiasm for the new group. "Is something wrong?" She asked him as she gave a stretch. "You seem...well...not excited about the reinforcements..."
Gungnir was a little bit taken aback, and almost drew up his sword to strike one of the navis when he saw their guns charge up. But as he watched the rayguns begin to heal the other navis, he gave a small 'oh' and dropped his sword again to his side. He could see the morale of the navis around them raising, but he was a little unsure of it himself. He raised his hand in a stopping manner and said to the navi, 'Thank you, but I can heal myself just fine for now,' He was still rather tenative, and knew not to just trust everyone you meet on the field who offers you a heal.

'Why aren't we gonna get you a heal? You look like you could use it!' Freija said, but Gungnir just held her arm and looked at her for a moment "These guys are weird, medics clad all in black?" Sieg said on a private line as the navi's were healed. Gungnir responded the same, 'I know, not just that, but they moved in really quickly, and not everyone here seems to be completely trusting of them either' Gungnir just kept Freija close and stood by Capuchin, saying quickly to Capuchin, 'I'm not sure why exactly, but be wary of these people,' under his breath.
"They were supposed to have gotten here nearly an hour ago," said the unhappy Navi to Capuchin, "And they're pros, the Net's finest... which means that they lied to when they said that the last of it was over..."

He indicated the small earpiece connected to his collar with a grimace. "Went totally silent when the attack came," he said bitterly. "We sent up flares, screamed 'mayday' on all channels-- nothing."

He shivered involuntarily as he touched the spot where his wound had been before the medics healed it. "Anyway, at least you two freelancers are sticking around. With your help-- ahh!"

His last few words were drowned out by a burst of laser fire from above. The flying HeelNavis were grounded now, and while the medics had been busy patching everyone up, they had taken the opportunity to circle around so as to approach the fort from both sides. The methods were different, but the results were the same: The NetPolice felt like they were trapped, being assaulted from all sides. Before a single casualty was even inflicted, they were in a state of total panic. Not even the presence of the experienced black-clad medics could prevent the scene from devolving into chaos.

Gungnir: 140

Capuchin: 120

HeelNaviA: 120
HeelNaviB: 120
HeeLNaviC: 120
MafiaNaviA: 200

HeelNaviX: 120
HeelNaviY: 120
HeelNaviZ: 120
MafiNaviD: 200

Sniper A: 180
Sniper B: 180
Sniper C: 180
NetMafia Medic: 180

NetPoliceA: 180
NetPoliceB: 150
NetPoliceC: 160
NetPoliceD: 250
NetPoliceE: 250
NetPoliceF: 250
(HOLY!!! ARGH! Ive been stalled on my comp...I'll post a summary just to show what I'm doing and to get ALBEL to post too!!!!)

"Th-that's a-alot of e-enemies..." Aida stuttered out silently as she began to worry about the situation. "Th-they seem like...like they..."

"Hey! Aida, don't let them get to you." Capuchin cheeped, "We have to keep our strength up if we want to beat them. We can't reveal to them our worried side. If we do, it may be over." The mobnkey navi's body went into a more open stance and her golden eyes glowed a bit. "We have to beat them or other's will be in trouble...send me a chip Aida."

"...!" Aida was shocked about this. She couldn't belive what she was thinking, "I-I'm sorry c-Capuchin!" She said as she slotted in three chips, "I should have been thinking of the task ahead. Your right we have to beat them. I believe in you."

A stream of data slowly formed into energybombs that Capuchin grasped with both palms and tossed one at her tail which she instantly caught. "Hehehe, I love these chips." Aida happily cheeped, "They are kinda like us. We may look not as powerful as others, but we do carry a punch that can do the job." She adjusted her attention towards the Heelnavis over yonder and the medic. "It's not about looks, its about how you use the chip!" With that she began her routine.

She moved into position like a pitcher on the mound. Her eye glowed as she locked onto her heelnavi opponent and she readied the throw. Kicking her left leg into the air she flung it right down along with throwing the first energybomb in her right hand. Her body then began to curve downward at this, almost as if she was going into a roll. Though with a kick from her right leg, she was sent somewhat into the air doing a front flip and letting the energybomb from her tail soar outward like it was flung from a catapult at a heelnavi. Her right arm stretched out towards the ground letting the free palm feel the surface and flung her into a perfect landing where both feet quickly hit the ground almost touching. To celebrate, Capuchin let the energybomb release from her left hand's fingertips and sent it launching straight at the medic.

"I c-can't let this be it." Aida announced, "W-we still c-can do something else!" With that, a data stream flowed in Capuchin's hands once more forming her boomerang.\

Capuchin quickly grasped onto it and began to pick opponents, "Lets see here. Eenie...meenie....miney...." Her eyes quickly darted towards some snipers and the medic and her golden eye glowed with delight at this. "MOE!" She hollered as she clenched tightly at the side of the weapon and thrusted it into the air and straight at the group. Soon after, Capuchin found herself behind a guard, that made her eternally greatful. "Better safe than sorry, right?" She asked her netop and was replied with a nod.

"R-Right!"

Summary:

1.energybomb (40x3)HeelNaviX
2.energybomb (40x3)HeelNaviy
3.energybomb (40x3)NetMafia Medic
4.boomerang (60 group) Sniper ABC Netmafia Medic
5.guard
<(Also, could I get the bugfrags from the last fight, plox? Thankee muchly!)>

"Gungnir! Look out! They've multiplied and surrounded you guys!" Sieg shouted down into the PET as they realized what was going on. Gungnir quickly dove forwards, grabbing his sword from the ground and trying to avoid the incoming rain of fire from the enemies. Laser blasts tore into the battlements around him and Freija as they covered their ears. "Are you two alright!?" sieg shouted down, drawing up the weapons around him and trying to get back the data in them as quickly as possible. The new chip was ready to go as he pulled up a few more. "Can you tell at all what we're up against down there?" he shouted fervently.

Gungnir and Freija were holding their heads as impacts exploded all around them, but managed to pop their heads around every once in awhile to try and assess the navis around them. As they tried to get the navis locations, he could see the other navis around him trying to get in order and return fire. 'I can see about...6 enemies like the ones we faced around us, a couple that are way strong-Eek!' Freija was assessing as the navis receeded for a moment, only to be pulled back forcably by Gungnir as a blast of plasma exploded in front of her. She looked up at Gungnir with a sheepish look on her face as he looked out carefully at the enemies around them.

'Not to mention a small assortment of Snipers located somewhere, they have something like a medic with them,' Freija gave a small 'ah' as Sieg sighed loudly, 'They took the oppurtunity we presented, we're quite boxed in here. Needless to say, leaving the battlement would be little more than welcoming hellfire,' Sieg nodded hurriedly, pulling up his best projectile weaponry and preparing to slot it in. "Then we fight from behind the battlements! Get ready for these, they;re far from your forte!" he said, sending down a few chips to the navi.

As Gungnir sat behind the barricade, the chips inputted themselves inside of him. He turned to Capuchin and shouted at her over the blasts around them, 'I'm gonna try and focus on the snipers, I think I saw their location, so I'm gonna aim at them and the medic thats with them!' as both his arms exploded in twin blasts of fire and steam, swelling their image of clenched fists off his gauntlets. He pushed off the wall behind him and ran backwards towards another wall, twisting in the run and shouting as he aimed his arms at the snipers location, letting twin blasts of steam and fire explode from his gloves. He tucked his arms and did a combat roll behind the barricade as bullets trailed him. He heard the two fists explode, hopefully on their target. The blasts would at least cause enough dissent amongst the snipers to allow him his next move, or so he hoped.

He could feel yet another force inside him as the steam abated from both hands. 'Blech...' he winced as he realized which datachips had been uploaded. He had a pair of guns lined up for his usage, which he was not only unfond of, but unskilled with. "I know, but you're just gonna hafta deal with this, its what the situation demands, so you've...Gungnir?" he asked as he looked down on his navi, who was doubled over, clenching his stomach. His teeth were gritted tightly, grinding over one another as he curled up in an almost fetal position. "Wh, whats going on!? Gungnir!?" he shouted down at his navi as he saw that his left arm was rippling, looking as though it had boiling water under the skin. He shouted out in a fierce and painful roar as his left arm exploded. The skin tore clean from it, a large green cannon erupting from the stump that was his shoulder.

"Wh...is that...?" Sieg couldn't even get out the words. Gungnir could only look over horrified at the enormous growth sticking out of his arm. The enormous cannon pulsated as a heart, seeming to be alive. 'Wh...what is-' But he couldn't finish as the enormous gun pulled itself to the side, moving him into the open and aiming itself at the enemies as he was pulled behind it. "What the!? Gungnir!?" Sieg shouted as part of the gun grew out a small reticle, aiming at the enemies as GUngnir struggled against it, grunting and almost trying to pull his arm off. But it was futile, the cannon may have well been set in stone for all it moved, and as the charges built up in the barrel, he shouted out and closed his eyes, the cannon aiming itself and letting twin shells rip forth at the enemies in the enclave.

As the shells exploded, he felt his arm come under his control again, just in time to let him slink back behind the barricade, holding his arm as the monstrous growth began melting off. He sat and stared as the disgusting cannon melted from his arm, falling back to the ground like wet mud and dissapating, revealing his hand underneath. He flexed and looked at the fading pile of gunk as Sieg shouted at him, "And what in the hell was THAT!?" Gungnir had nothing to say, he was in a trance. He had no idea what had just befallen him, but it was gone for now. 'I don't think I wanna use anymore guns for now' he said. A bright blue light appeared before him that snapped him back to the bullet hell reality he was in, a large shield falling into his lap. He knew it was Freijas ability and pulled it over his right arm, looking at the enemies and defending.

ACTIONS

Freija:

1. Valkyrain 20HP barrier on Gungnir and Freija

Gungnir:

1. Firehit1, Netmafia Medic, 60dmg

2. Mistconv, SniperC 100dmg

3. Markcannon1, Netmafia Medic 70dmg <High Acc>

4. Hicannon, SniperC 80dmg

5. Dodge

6. Dodge
<(We've both posted now)>
[BugFrags? Urm, let me go look those up. Also, sorry this took so long.]

Back to back, the freelancers and the NetPolice prepared to face off against the incoming tide of enemies. The first shots-- always the deadliest-- screamed through the air with immediately apparent results. In the time between arrival and engagement, the approaching NetMafia suddenly shimmered with energy, their ranks obscured suddenly by body-length shields.

The mound of trash that was serving as the NetPolice stronghold shivered as a salvo of Cannon fire from the NetPolice's weapons pounded into the marching enemies. The first shots were absorbed harmlessly, to the Police's dismay, but soon the Mafia's shields could not stand against the sustained fire.

"I'm hit!" Screamed a NetPolice Navi in Gungnir's ear, as a line of fire descended from above.
"Shit! Cover me!" Exploded one of the black-clad medics.
"Move it, freelancers! If they climb this barricade, we're done for!"
"Hold still so I can heal you!"
"Hold still so I can shoot you!"

The Mafia remained silent, leaving the Police to fill the air with complaints, battle cries, and shouts of alarm.

There was no commander to rally the Police, no strong presence to still their spirits, yet instinctually they all knew to stand in formation and lay fire down on the advancing HeelNavis. This proved a mistake. With steely determination, the HeelNavis grew closer by the second, nearly in melee range now.

Gungnir and Capuchin fared little better in eliminating the HeelNavi advance. Capuchin's two Energybombs both hit home, with mixed results. Her initial pitch was stopped by a HeelNavi's shield, destroying it and damaging him, but falling short of taking him down. The shield soon materialized again, but by that time Capuchin's second Energybomb had fallen from above, deleting one HeelNavi outright.

The last of Capuchin's projectiles could not possibly go unnoticed. The NetMafia medic visibly gnashed his large teeth at Capuchin before ducking for cover and throwing his hands over his head. The bomb exploded, showering the snipers in sparks, just in time to expose them for Gungnir's strafing run. Fire, then water were lobbed up onto the rooftop, throwing chunks of data and concrete over the edge in a spectacular explosion.

When the dust cleared, Capuchin saw that in the midst of the explosions, he had managed to set up some small stationary objects that were feeding energy to the three Snipers in the forms of small red beams.

Gungnir: 140 (barrier gone!)
Freija: 60 (20 HP barrier)

Capuchin: 120

HeelNaviA: 120
HeelNaviB: 80
HeeLNaviC: 80
MafiaNaviA: 160

HeelNaviX: 80
HeelNaviY: DELETED!
HeelNaviZ: 120

Sniper A: 120 (energy-tap)
Sniper B: 120 (energy-tap)
Sniper C: DELETED! (energy-tap)
NetMafia Medic: 60

NetPoliceA: 180
NetPoliceB: 100
NetPoliceC: 20
NetPoliceD: 20
NetPoliceE: 200
NetPoliceF: 225
Capuchin's eyes widened at the strange objects..."What the?...What are they doing?"

"M-My guess i-is that they are healing t-th-the snipers." Aida stuttered. "Th-that or s-something f-fa-ar worse is to happen. B-best to defeat it...but..."

"??...But what?" But she knew quickly what Aida halted for. The sound of worried and panicking Net Policeman, shouting and crying out for help. They were more frightened than she was and it was showing. Their fear would waken them and become their downfall. She turned to each one with sad eyed. "They seem to need someone to tell them what to do..."

"Th-then why not s-someone...that has hel-lped in th-this situation before." Aida gently said, "You hel-lped me when I thought th-there was no strength in me...y-you have the v-voice that moved m-me to unde-erstand what I'm c-capable of doing...sh-show them a-as well."

Capuchin looked shocked by this but it slowly smoothed into a face of joy. A warm smile pierced her lips and she replied, "Thank you Aida. I will do my best." With that, she slammed her foot on the ground and hollered, "EVERYONE!!! SHUT UP!!!" Her face had changed into a more serious look as she scanned each person, "LOOK AT YOURSELVES! YOU ARE NET NAVIS DEFENDING THE NET, YET YOU HAVE FORMED INTO A FRIGHTENED SQUAD! You net police were chosen to protect this place from all evil, and you put your soul into all you believe that is right. But look at you now! You have become weak in the face of the enemy! You can't beat them if you continue this way. You are afraid...but we all are...doesn't mean we can't fight." She clenched a fist and thrusted it into the air, "We are strong! Each navi has their own strength. Whether its in battle or defense it is created by your determination, your will and your dream of a better future. You have to use it! If you don't give it all you have, then your strength weakens. We have to show them all we've got! Medics, heal the injured! Policemen who still have energy, keep the mafia at bay! The rest who have weak energy, let the medics get to you...defend the area...WE WILL ALL PROTECT THIS AREA!"

"W-wonderful words." Aida said happily as she slotted in a bubbler and a twinfang. "I wouldn't expect less of you."

"Thanks." Capuchin cheeped as she gripped her left arm which now formed into a cannon. Her golden eye glowed a bit more as it swerved towards the mafia medic. "Cheh! Lets see you chew on this!" She shouted as a fang shot out at the medic then at a sniper. 'I don't trust what they are doing a single bit' she thought to herself. 'Best to get rid of them!' Her hand moved slightly towards the two remaining snipers which she gave another blast of the fang but now covered in bubbles at the first one. She looked at them with triumph. "I hope that those netpolice get the right idea." She said to Aida as she loosened her stance.

Summary:

1. Say awesome speech
2.twin fang (70) NetMafia Medic
3.twinfang (70) sniper B
4.bubbler (50) sniper B A
5. dodge
'Geeze!' Gungnir shouted out as he took cover from the rain of bullets and beams that tore into his group. Slag and debris shattered and flew around him as he covered his head the best he could. He turned and reeled behind a wall as the bulletts tore open his barrier, peices of blue aura falling away from him, the valkyrie torn away. 'Damn, they got my sheild...' he said to Freija through a connection as she stayed up next to capuchin. Freija was looking shaken but still determined as she pulled up her blades and set them besides her. She looked back to Gungnir again and said 'I can't do anything here, they're too strong...but I can support! I'll try and cover you as best I can' he nodded quickly as more bullets shattered the barricades.

Sieg just looked on in shock and amazement as the navis around his own ran like scared children, and he should know. He slammed his PET with his fist, making Gungnir rattle a little and hold his head quickly. 'Ow! What in the hell was that for!?' he shouted up at Sieg as he rubbed his temples. Sieg just looked down at him with a fury, "These Navis are behaving like wimps! They've barely even touched the enemies and they act as though the battles already lost!" Gungnir looked around him and saw the navis running around and trying to shout orders. But as it was going on, Capuchin stood up and shouted loudly, calling out a powerful speech to each one of them. He could only look around as the navis listened to her, thinking about her words, and agreeing with them wholeheartedly. He gripped his vulge in his hands as Sieg nodded emphatically with what Capuchin was saying.

Gungnir jumped up on top of a barricade, looking at the enemies in front of him and roaring up to Sieg, 'She's damn right! We have to stand up and destroy these enemies!!!' as he spoke, Siegs eyes flared and he smiled widely, watching his navi almost call out the enemies in front of them by jumping out. He snatched up two chips from his folder and slotted them into the PET powerfully, sending the data down into gungnir and letting the data upload to his Vulge. He watched the swordblades become slowly encased in a green aura, growing to meet the glowing green chain that was snaking out from behind his shoulder. Both met in the middle and locked together as he pulled it back behind him and with a mighty grunt, he threw it forwards and sent the twin blades reeling forwards in a brilliant vermillion disc. The blades were flying on the chain in a wide arc and stretched out to drive through the locations of the snipers, kicking up dust and dirt as it ripped through their hiding spot. As the emerald blades tore out the other side, he grabbed the chain and pulled it back towards him, arcing it atound and sending it flying through another group of the enemies around them, driving up another cloud of dirt and rubble as it tore through the ground. He jerked back the blades, grabbing them as they slammed into his hand. The green aura flew past him, dissapating as it slammed into the walls behind him.

He looked up with a furious passion in his eyes, holding the blades tightly in his hands as Sieg called down towards him. "Yeah thats the way! Come on Gungnir, get em all and get back!" As Gungnir nodded and got ready to mount the next attack, a blade of green energy went flying forwards from the barricade beneath him. He watched it fly and looked up towards where it was flying. 'Oh hell!' he shouted out loud as he saw a sniper barrell looking down on him from the group he had just attacked. But in not even a blink of an eye, the green blade crashed into their barrack again, rocking it with another blast of power that covered them again. He looked down to see Freija down on the ground, still looking rattled, holding her blades in a wide arc. She looked up at him, sweating a little, 'Hehe, um, you missed one' she said with a weak giggle.

Sieg had already sent down Gungnirs next chips, and was looking confident and excited. "You're doing great down there Gungnir, we'll show these guys what we can do!" he said, then turning to look at Freija, "And Frei! Take cover again! Don't just stand there!" She looked like she snapped outta a trance and ducked back down from the hail of bullets. Gungnir just chuckled as he looked around the field, blasts still careening down on them. Hopefully he had caused some dissent in the ranks with his myriad of attacks. He found another group of approaching enemies, the ones he had sent his second arc of his boomerang through. His vulge had long since been changed into a glowing blue spear, the Gleipnir still hooked onto it and sharing it's color. He pulled back and threw it down at them like a javelin. He aimed the brunt of the attack at the bigger, fiercer looking navi, but as the blue blades connected with the ground in front of the navi group, blades and spears of ice jutted out in all directions, flying at the group. A large iceberg appeared before the enemies, if nothing else, impeding their charge for a moment.

Gungnir gripped the chain again, pulling powerfully and snatching it back towards him. He grabbed the blades out of the air as the enormous iceberg fell, shattering and collapsing before him. He pushed backwards, sliding down the slag wall again to his spot and hiding once more. "How're we doing!?" sieg shouted down at him in a fervor. 'I'm not entirely sure,' Gungnir replied as the enemies attacks began coming down on them again, the breif rest over, 'If everything met, the snipers should be down, but I can't say for sure that happened, a lot of dust blocked my view so I couldn't tell,' as he spoke, he held his blades to him and hoped.

"No problem, we'll know soon enough..."

ACTIONS

Freija:

1. NormalAttack, SniperA 10dmg

Gungnir:

1. Boomerang, SniperA/B, Medic 60dmg

2. Boomerang, HeelNaviB/C, MafiaNaviA 60dmg

3. Icewave1, MaviaNaviA 80dmg

4. Aquaneedle1, HeelNaviB/C, MafiaNaviA 20dmg

5. Dodge

6. Dodge
A barely perceptible transfer of energy swept through the NetPolice as the two freelancers prepared to take their stand. For a few heart-stopping seconds, the HeelNavis advanced relentlessly and the NetPolice reloaded their weapons. It was a moment of transition, and when the fight emerged again out of the near-silence, it was a new fight entirely.

"BattleChips!" Shouted a black-clad Navi, placing himself in the position of de facto commander by way of a brandished Shotgun. His healing energy gun was slung, idle, across his back as he ran to join his allies at the battlements. Ignoring hostile fire, standing tall above his more cautious teammates, the medic-turned hero recieved a reaction immediately. Battle cries drowned out gunfire as the NetPolice warmed up their secondary weapons, preparing for a simultaneous assault.

Gungnir's twin blades flicked through the air like living birds, and swooped to strike at his enemies on the rooftops in unison with Capuchin's attack. An explosion and a victorious roar from the NetPolice garrison signalled the end of the sniper threat.

Energized by the defeat of the Snipers, the NetPolice rallied at once under the command of their self-appointed commander. The green glow of Gungnir's Vulge was nearly outshone by the salvo of weapon fire burning down from the battlements. Through the smoke, Capuchin saw a perforated HeelNavi fall, dissolving into component data, his woefully inadequate shield striking the ground before he did. Then her view was blocked by a glacier spontaneously grown by Gungnir.

It almost looked as if the Mafia were ready to turn and run; even the group approaching from the opposite side was starting to look more cautious of the NetPolice's weapons. Hope visibly surged through the NetPolice's virtual hearts, hope expressed in taunts and cheers that were suddenly cut off when disaster struck.

Gungnir's glacier exploded into a fine mist of snow as a walls of glitch-purple colored data roared down the hallway like twin tidal waves, converging on the center barricade with an ear-piercing shriek, as if the walls around them were crying in protest. It was like swimming in a continuous explosion-- this was no ordinary attack. The NetPolice's screams were drowned out by unearthly shrieking.

Gungnir: 97
Freija: 32

Capuchin: 51

HeelNaviA: DELETED!
HeelNaviB: DELETED!
HeeLNaviC: DELETED!
MafiaNaviA: 100

HeelNaviX: 33
HeelNaviY: DELETED!
HeelNaviZ: 42

[[Sniper Group Deleted]]

NetPoliceA: 58
NetPoliceB: 2
NetPoliceC: DELETED!
NetPoliceD: 8
NetPoliceE: 40
NetPoliceF: 20
Gungnir watched the attacks the pair had sent alongside the netpolice visably decimate and destroy most of the enemies in the vicinity, his tricks wiping the snipers from the arena. He pumped up a fist in victory as he saw the other people around him explode in raucous cheer. Sieg shouted down at him as he saw his two navis cheering, "Hey Gungnir, what happened, did you two get em?!" he shouted in a childish glee. 'Haha! Yeah! We're routing them, we almost-' but Gungnir's transmission was cut brutally short as an enormous tidal wave of dark energy washed over the entire group of police and fighters. His speech was twisted into a horrible scream as he felt the data washing through and seemably tearing him apart from the inside. Siegs eyes went wide as he saw his navi in torment, "Wh-whats happening!?

As the data wash abated, Gungnir hefted himself back up from the floor and coughed a little bit. The pain was immense, but as he looked around, he saw he was actually better off than any other member of the group, one had even fallen! His glare hardened and he looked out at the remaining navis chuckling at their execution. Sieg finally broke through to him with shouting, "What in the hell!? I've never seen anything like that, what was it?!" Gungnir just looked at him for a moment before turning back to the enemies, finally saying, ' I have no idea what that was, but it was the single most painful experience of my life...it deleted some of the units here.' Sieg was concerned, he couldn't identify it? What could it have been...

Gungnir saw that he was, out of the whole group, the only one who could still take a beating. He hefted himself up, holding his vulge tightly as he looked out at the few navis that still held themselves together in front of him. He gritted his teeth and shouted, 'Stay back and recover yourselves! Staying alive is more important than holding a position!' He then ran forwards, first approaching Capuchin and Freija as they remained near one another. He came up behind them and placed his hands on both of their shoulders, holding the blades a little dangerously close to Freijas head. Without looking at either of them, he began to speak'You two, please try and defend the ones behind us, I don't want any more death of our people here' Freija turned to him and nodded, 'I can block for them, but if another one of those comes, I have no idea what I'll do, my barriers did almost nothing to stop it...' But Gungnir patted her shoulder and said 'I trust you, you can protect them' and with a slight smile, he also turned to Capuchin and said, 'This is no insult of your battle abilities, but I can take much more hits than you right now, take a moment to recuperate' As he said this and looked down at the small monkey girl, vines of solid earth shot up from the ground and snaked around his body, covering him in an ethereal green glow and recovering some of the damages to his body as the earthen roots ensnared him in an armor fashion.

He moved the two girls aside from him and ran past them, heavy footsteps plodding along as he approached the fore of the fight, running right up to viralnavis. His face was twisted in an enraged glare as he pulled back his blades, wind and ice swirling around either sword as he came up to the first navi. Sieg was almost moving in perfect harmony with him, pulling back his chips for the turn and slotting each of them into the PET as Gungnir ran.

He could feel three chips chasing him down, following him as he pulled his swords back before runing through the first enemy. He blazed past him, sword raised in front of him with both arms, as a loud slash rang out, the navis location behind him exploding in a blast of ice. As he landed in front of another navi in the group. he reached his hand out and felt a large iron ball smack into it. He turned with the momentum and slashed his sword at the navi in front of him as he chucked the iron ball behind him, whirling around with both arms outstretched. The iron ball exploded in a wall of data and became a large powie that slammed into the ice and shattered it into a million peices as he landed on both feet again, like a cat that had fallen from a building.

As his feet touched down, his swords cracked and snapped behind him, white fissures runing up and down the length as he stood up and turned to face the remaining two enemies. More chipdata embedded itself in his arms, one turning steely gray and the other becoming bathed in fire. He coiled his legs, but before diving at the enemies, he dissappeared. The shattered exoskeleton of the sword clattered to the ground in peices as he reappeared before the mafia navi. He raised his swords, now long and slender, above his head and brought them down once, appearing slow. He turned from the cut as the sounds of a million blades slicing air rang out behind him. His body still ethereal and white, he lifted the flaming hand and shouted out, 'BURN!' as he let the flaming fist explode from his hand and fly at the virus, combusting in a grand blast of flame and grit.

Gungnir stood there amidst the wrecked land he created, feet not touching ground as he looked back on the navis around him. His last weapon, his steel gray arm, was raised above him as he said, 'Summon' and with the single word, a large multicolored cube landed before him, slowly beginning to turn around in circles as beams of blue and red light shone out over the battlefield, razing through everything, but affecting nothing?

ACTIONS

Freija:

1. Valkyrain, NetpoliceB/D 20HP barrier

Gungnir:

1. Yggdrassil, 45HP heal, 80HP barrier

2. Nifelheim, MafiaNaviD<FREEZE>/HeelnaviZ 45dmg

3. Quake1, MafianaviD 100<x2>dmg <(BREAK FREEZE)>

4. Sleipnir, MafianaviA 10x10dmg <(Free dodge)>

5. Firehit1, HeelnaviX 60dmg

6. Dodge

>>> Dodge
Capuchin gave out a triumphant smile while Aida slotted in another chip. The monkey navi's right hand opened to let the orb of data form into her palm. It quickly formed into a lilbomb that she would use quickly. "Time to go out with a bang. Got the next chips ready?" She asked her netop.

"Y-yes." Aida stuttered but was quite confident in their power, "G-go for it."

"Alrighty then!" Capuchin gazed upon one of the net mafia members and chucked the bomb straight at them. "If Gungir wants to let me protect these guys alone thats alright." She announced as data formed into her guard and a shotgun morphed her left hand, "But I should still help." With a gleam in her golden eye she fired the weapon at another net mafia opponent, though she did not keep her eye on the target, she had more things to worry about than if she hit it. Her attention turned to the net police, "Okay guys, whoever is weak, get behind me, I have a guard so that should help, the rest of you stay close by. But not too close. Give yourself some space but close to your teamates enough that you can support each other."

She then let her grip loosen on the ground and her body go into a defensive stance. If anything was to go her way she should be able to dodge it.

Summary:

1. lilbomb (50x2) heelnaviA
2.guard
3.shotgun (40) heelnaviX
4. dodge
5. dodge