Gungnir and Capuchin

((Hrrrm...if that's the case...I WILL POST! You take too long Albel! You loose!))

As the two villanous beings looked at eachother, a cold atmosphere showered the area. The feeling of silence, hatred, fustration, determination and fear swept all. It was silent in those seconds and still. Not a single data being moved. Not a single object crumbled. Not one netop's voice sounded. It was as if you could have heard a needle drop from miles away.

Then...

The ground began to shake wildly and the sky began to discolor. The buildings began to shatter into bits of data and burst while the floor cracked and opened. This area of the net was ripping apart. The damage that was done here was too much. Everything was shattering and was dying. The area was fading into nothing. Even the sky's data was falling to the ground. It was a shout that ended the silence that was so still and sent everything spiraling into despair.

Militiaman and Drakkas eyed one another for a single more second. Their calm composure seemed unaffected by all around them. It almost seemed fitting for Navi's of their power. With the final second tolling, they both opened some strange programs that in turn, ripped holes in the area. They were portals. Portals leading to new areas. Places where they could plot their next move. Areas far beyond the heroic navis' reach. Drakkas and Militiaman were leaving. Letting the other three rot here.

Capuchin took a brief look at the sky to see Drakkas retreating. Fury had overcome her body and made her holler out. "YOU COWARD! G-GET BACK HERE! F-FIGHT ME!!!" She managed to stand a bit as her eyes stared at him. "D-Damn you!" She growled as he disappeared to his next destination. Her body shook quickly after. Perhaps from the effort she put to stand, or maybe from her body being so badly injured, could have been from the ground deteriorating, but probably, the biggest factor, her effort to defeat the navi she had hated was for nothing. She continued to be weak and powerless against him, her pride was defeated once more...it felt like a strange lump in her throat and her chest on fire...but the lump in her throat was real.

"Heurgh!" She spat out as a chunk of data spewed from her mouth and vanished into nothing. Another part of her had died. Data seemed to keep flowing from her body and now it was serious. How much did she loose? She didn't think to even give a damn about it untill she beat Drakkas, yet he was gone. She was unable to control holding back the pain. Her body shook more as she fell to her knees, she was unable to give anymore strength to her body and it toppled to the ground. Her eye slowly faded from a shining blue to a pale white...and her golden eye, which shined with glowing radiance and was attempting to hold on for dear life, went out like a candle.

What has become of me? was the final thing she could think of before her world faded into darkness.

Aida was silent for a moment as she saw her companion fall as particles of data flowed on the ground...but suddenly a beep on her pet gave her one last chance of hope. "JACK OUT CAPUCHIN!!!!" She cried out.

And to her luck, the last remaining data of her navi dissapeared back into the PET.
Gungnir stood and watched as the two titans clashed, any attacks he was throwing in only adding tiny amounts to the heaping servings of damage each was piling on the other. It was seeming entirely too futile to even participate, and he turned back to Capuchin to try and devote his power to protecting her. With only a few steps, however, the entirety of the arena began shaking and crumbling around him.

"What in the world is going on in there?!" Sieg shouted down in concern, rattling his PET for a moment. As Gungnir ran up to capuchin. She was hurt, and he tried to help Freija with ehr as best he could. 'Is there anything we can do for her?' he asked, slightly out of breath. Freija just looked at her with a concerned look and shook her head slowly. 'I don't have any abilities that could work, and your last one failed...'. Gungnir had a worried look on his face as he turned to the other two as their blasts and attacks shook the area. There was a slight lull in the pair's battle, where they both glared down one another, casting fierce looks that felt as though they'd burn through the walls around them. But their deathgaze was interrupted as the arena gave another violent quake, rattling the walls around them and bringing more thunderous rubble down from the buildings.

"Oh my god! That place is coming down!" Sieg shouted down at his navi and partner. Gungnir and Freija both looked around in shock as the area crumbled around them. Gungnir stood up as rubble crashed down around them, whipping around to see Militiaman and Drakkas both take off, disappearing in ripples of wind and space. 'No! Wait!' Gungnir shouted, reaching out to him and stepping forwards, only to watch his target dissipate before him. His hand fell before him and he swore silently under his breath, turning in time to see Capuchin disappear in Freija's hands. Another enormous chunk of the building fell next to him, but he only grimaced and covered his face, brushing himself off and reaching out a hand to Freija. 'I think we should follow their lead' he said as she took his hand and he pulled her up. 'I think...you might be right'she said, Sieg looking at the both of them and taking the hint.

"Gotcha, jack out Gungnir" He said, pulling the both of them from the net in bursts of leaves and lightning.

GUNGNIR.EXE>>>LOG OUT