Nachahmen and Cheshire

Nachahmen was quick to hop towards the NetPolice and join their side. At roughly the same time, Zanzo pulled out a trio of chips.

"Here comes Wind to push them back, along with a pair of Shotguns. Downloading..." He uttered as his thumb slid the last chip into the PET.

As the data connected to Nac, he summoned forth the windbox in front of his new group, the fan facing his foes. "Thanks, Zanzo. Good to know you're a quick draw." he said, crouching behind the box. The wind began to pick up shortly thereafter, and Nac turned his attention to his allies. "Hm...How do they put it again...Right. Sirs!" he exclaimed as the thought came to him, giving a sort of pseudo-salute.

"I am Nachahmen.EXE, owned by the human known as Zanzo. As Zanzo maintains loyalty to his 'master', a Mister Forte Zanzo, I will maintain my lotalties to my operator and stand beside you all in the name of justice. As proof of my loyalty, and a token of my appreciation for your assistance against the NetMafia, I offer this..." As he finished, his emblem began to shine an icy blue, and within moments, thin auras of corresponding color began to surround the unit. "This shall offer some defense against our foes, albeit limited." he said, peering out from behind the box as he turned his attention to the opposing crowd.

"Thanks for the support, Nac..." Zanzo said, smirking.

"Forget about it. If you hadn't found me and been there for me, my existance would've sucked." Nachahmen retorted with a grin. As he looked upon the grunts, his eyes met with the one who called himself 'SightMan'. Hm...Feh. If this guy can really read my thoughts, then I have no reason to bother hiding anything from him. If he wants to be so adamant about standing in my way, then I'll be just as adamant about removing him and his company from the scenario... he thought, his arms shifting about, reforming into two buster-like arms. He focused on the group of opposing navis and lined up with a trio. There was hardly a delay as Nachahmen came to a rise, his arms line up with the navis, and fired, letting loose the wide spray of energy pellets, sent along further still by the force produced by the windbox as they flew towards their foes...

Summary

1: Wind-Creates 100HP Box that pushes foes away and reduces their accuracy. Lasts 3 turns or until destroyed-Placed in front of NetPolice, aimed at NetMafia
2: Clockshift: Sapphire-2 1-Hit Barriers, given to NetPolice Officers A & B
3: Clockshift: Sapphire#2-2 1-Hit Barriers, given to NetPolice Officers C & D
4-5: Double Shotgun-2 hits of 50 to NefMafia GoonB, Spreads to NetMafia Goons A & C
-Ability: Snipe-Accuracy+ to first Shotgun.

Passives

ROM Reboot: Nac heals for 20 HP at the end of each turn.

Clockshift: Blue: Nachahmen gains two 1-hit barriers each turn, and may select an alternate target to affect. Used on self and Griswold this turn.

1-Hit Barriers on self: 1

Cooldowns

Clockshift: Sapphire: Duration has yet to end. (1 otherwise)
Clockshift: Sapphire#2: Duration has yet to end. (1 otherwise)
((Grr, sorry. Had a busy last couple of days.))

"Well, it's been fun, Nac." Seeing Nac take his own side, Cheshire wandered towards the less organized (and slightly less intimidating) Mafia batallion, raising her hand towards the lead navi in a friendly gesture. "No hard feelings, okay? If we both get out of this alright, we should plan to bust together or something... Then this'll just be something to laugh over."

She slowly turned to face the Police ranks, her near-everpresent grin now more vicious than it was cheery. "So, no red tape? 's a little uncharacteristic for you guys, huh?" Suddenly the chain was in her hands. She hefted it a couple times before assuming a more natural grip on it and making an experimental sweep at the Police. "I guess we don't need to worry about what your regulations say regarding the murder of civilians, then."

"Chess... Just don't get killed. This is important, but if things start looking hopeless, I'm sure there's another way to do this."

"Hey, hey, don't be so selfish!" Chess replied over the private band, just as Arco had. "I've been looking forward to kicking the police around, too. So if things turn out badly for me, Swift didn't have anything to do with it, alright?" Arco was silent, but Cheshire could feel new chip data at her fingertips.

"Alright..." Cheshire looked over the Mafia ranks behind her. "I hope you guys have some good firepower, because the Police definitely look like they have the upper hand." The Gleipnir coiled up and in on itself, and an oily film appeared in the center. "I'll help and all, but it's your fault if you guys all die." The film bowed outwards and joined at its other end to form a giant bubble, which was soon accompanied by three others just like it on their slow but unpredictable path towards the most noisy of the Police -- Cheshire assumed he was the leader, but he might have just been a mouthy intern with a big sword.

The second chip was also the last -- it looked like Arco was taking precautions. But it was a good one, at least in conjunction with the last. The chain shifted around and encircled Cheshire's forearm, much like a standard navi's buster. Bright sparks jumped from link to link, and shortly concentrated into a glowing ring of electricity. Chess lined the shot up with one eye closed and her tongue probing her upper lip, in the same sort of way a pool player might prepare an important shot. Pool games rarely end with rings of electric discharge, though, which was exactly the sort of thing that flew at the mouthy intern or whoever he was supposed to be. Cheshire settled into a more mobile pose, and waited eagerly to see what sorts of toys the Netpolice had.

---------------
1. BubStar1 (20x3, [A], Aqua) Griswold
2. ZapRing1 (40x2(?), [A], Elec) Griswold
3. Dodge
4. Dodge
As Nac and Cheshire rush to their disired sides, they waste no time firing a volley of energy at each other. A stray shot hits Nac in the back as he summons the Windbox.

"Thanks for the assistance, soldier!" Griswold said heartyly as a flurry of azure barriers errected around most of the NetPolice Forces. "Now, I'll slaughter these bastards with my bare hands, if I have to! I'll-" Griswold was cut short, however, because Chesire didn't wait around for him to finish. Nac's barrier stopped the brunt of the blast, but Griswold was still dripping with water as the rest of the attack landed.

A second volley from the grunts of both sides render more damage, as well as popping most of the bubbles that Nac had errected.

As Nac fires his 'double barrelled' shotgun, Chess charges and fires her own Zapring. As the Netmafia continues to be peppered with shot, Griswold let's out a howl as he is electrocuted.

"That bitch!" Griswold screams in fury. "I'll kill her!"

Nac heals.

SightMan: 150
NetMafia GoonA: 145
NetMafia GoonB: 70
NetMafia GoonC: 145
MetMafia GoonD: 170
NetMafia GoonE: 210

Cheshire.EXE: 140
Windbox: 100
Nachahmen.EXE: 200 (1hit Barrier)

NetPolice OfficerA: 260
NetPolice OfficerB: 260
NetPolice OfficerC: 260
NetPolice OfficerD: 260
Griswold: 200

Terrain: 100% Normal, but NetPolice and NetMafia are forming a rough circle around Nachahmen and Cheshire.
Nachahmen popped out from the box to examine the remaining foes, and quickly realized the targets from before were still standing.

"Damn. Zanzo, picking at them one or two at a time isn't going to be enough. Send me the broader chips, please." he asked, crosshairs apparent in his eyes as he looked the opposing group over.

"Roger. I'm on it, Nac..." Zanzo replied, pulling out a pair of PhoenixShots and a BubbleStar... Wait... This chip could be especially useful when coupled with an Elec chip... he thought to himself, and thusly he rummaged through his collection before coming across a ZapRing. These four chips on-hand, Zanzo slid them, one by one, into the PET with a push of his thumb.

"Thanks." Nachahmen responded as the data reached him. Taking notice of the trio he had injured just moments ago with his scattering fire, Nac took a moment to hone in on their movements for any hints of a pattern, his hands taking on a reddish tinge. After waiting what he felt was a sufficient amount of time to gather information, his arms set ablaze, engulfed in flames as he rose to a full stance. Reeling his arms back, they seemed to take the form of flaming wings as he held them out. "This... Is Ho'o Ken... Meaning 'Phoenix Fist'... I hope you enjoy it!" he exclaims, pulling his arms foward as the flames shot out, forcing the waves of inferno toward the three grunts.

Afterward, he ducked back down behind the box as a large starfish began to emerge from his right hand, and a small ring of electricity began to form in his left. Peering out a side of the box, he examined the other grunts, taking particular notice of the one to his far right. Pausing if for but one mere moment, Nachahmen calculated the target's movements to determine a proper angle with which to throw the star so that its arc of flight might hit the thug and his allies beside him. Coming to a conclusion, Nac reeled back both the right side of his hip and his right arm, shifting about ninety or so degrees before pulling forward, the starfish snapping off his arm as it flew its course. Becoming somewhat anxious in the heat of battle, he then popped up once more and flung his ring in the direction he last saw the grunt, not taking the time to see if he was even still there...

Summary

1: Nature's Embrace: Accuracy Boost for the turn.
2-3: DoublePhoenixShot-2 hits of 70FireDmg, Wide-NetMafia A, B, C
4: BubbleStar: 20AquaDmg + Trap(like a stun, I assume?), Wide- NetMafia C, D, E
-Ability: Snipe-Accuracy+ to BubbleStar.
5: ZapRing: 40ElecDmg + Stun-NetMafia E

Passives

Clockshift: Blue: Nachahmen gains two 1-hit barriers each turn, and may select an alternate target to affect. Both used on Griswold this turn.

1-Hit Barriers on self: 1

Cooldowns

Clockshift: Sapphire: Usable next turn.
Clockshift: Sapphire#2: Usable next turn.
Nature's Embrace: 1
Cheshire rests.

The mafia fires into the fray yet again, and Sightman Areagrabs above the Windbox, and fires a dark purple beam downwards, blasting it to pieces before Areagrabbing away again. The shrapnel doesn't do any damage to anyone around, but it does pop Nac's barrier.

As the Police return fire, Griswold finds it hard to control his true feelings. "YOU DAMN WORTHLESS PIECES OF MAFIA GARBAGE, I'LL KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES, YOUR SCUM IS NOT WANTED AMONG THE LIVING!"

SightMan dodges all of the attacks effortlessly. "Such predictability. You attack was does not conform..."

Nac's barriers formed over Griswold, and Nac heals.

SightMan: 150
NetMafia GoonA: 105
NetMafia GoonB: 30
NetMafia GoonC: 105
MetMafia GoonD: 130
NetMafia GoonE: 170

Windbox: DELETED
Nachahmen.EXE: 200

NetPolice OfficerA: 220
NetPolice OfficerB: 220
NetPolice OfficerC: 220
NetPolice OfficerD: 220
Griswold: 160 (2 1-hit barriers)

Terrain: 100% Normal, but NetPolice and NetMafia are forming a rough circle around Nachahmen and Cheshire.
((GOD SO SORRY.))

"Now, now, is that really the way to talk to ladies?" Cheshire wagged her finger at the Netpolice captain, a nearly convincing look of disapproval on her face. "For all you know, I could have a really, really good reason for running with the Mafia. And if the decision would somehow lead to the pursuit of justice... Well, then what? And what if all these other guys have their reasons, too?"

"Cheshire, are you sure you're being smart about this?" Arco's genuine disapproval was easily audible over the private channel. "They've avoided taking any shots at you so far, perhaps hoping they won't have to get civilian blood on their hands, but if you make it so clear that it's our decision to stand with the Mafia here, they may dispose of you as they would any other Mafia agent."

"And? What's the problem with that? I thought we were going with this all the way, anyway." Cheshire didn't make any gestures to accent her statement, but the shrug that would have been there was an easy image to conjure anyway, thanks to her tone of voice.

"But I didn't say we were going to make ourselves into felons over the issue. If this little vanguard falls, I order you as your netop and your friend to surrender and fight alongside Nac from now on. I know my word isn't worth much with you, but I'm not going to get you killed for the sake of someone who's already a corpse." Arco almost managed to disguise the way her voice was shaking. Cheshire was entirely silent.

"Alright." That could have been an affirmative, if Cheshire wasn't now speaking on the audible band. "You guys ready for wave two? Because here it comes!" Cheshire reached, and to her relief found that Arco had sent battlechips her way -- still only two, though, when she was capable of seamlessly firing off twice that number without missing a beat or losing equilibrium. Still... They were very good chips. But they wouldn't play out to their full effectiveness at the moment; there was the matter of the Netpolice captain's extra protection. two orbs of light overlapped each other and cast his image with a slight blurring effect. There was no point wasting two good chips on barriers, of all things...

"... Time for a Hail Mary." the wild cat licked its fangs.

Arco just barely detected the muttered comment. "Chess, did you say something?"

"No, that was your conscience talking." Cheshire reached down and grabbed the end of her "tail," which eagerly uncoiled itself from her hips.

A faint smile came to Arco's face. "Oh, really. And what did it say?"

Cheshire grinned up at the sky. "To trust me for a second." And, turning to the Mafia battalion behind her, "Once I finish, concentrate all your fire on their captain." She rocketed towards Griswold. Arco's smile blew away like sand while Cheshire's grew in intensity. 'You're a little overdressed for the occasion, Captain..." Her arm was held to her side at full length, the chain spreading in that direction like a metal wing. "Let me help you into more informal attire!" The chain flicked forward and shot forward at the captain's shields like a snake. Cheshire extended the maneuver by bringing her arm around and up again, leading the chain into an upwards diagonal cut. She allowed the residual force of the swing to help carry her into the air. The chain suddenly became dripping wet, thought not slick. From her vantage point, she swung the sopping links at the captain below her once, twice; the droplets fell from the chain, joined together, grew, and became a roaring torrent before washing over the ground below in two great waves. Cheshire scarcely had time to fly back to her own side of the field before the retaliation began.

---------------
1. Attack (6) Griswold
2. Attack (6) Griswold
3. Wideshot (80, Aqua, [A]) Griswold
4. Wideshot (80, Aqua, [A]) Griswold
Nachahmen once more bore a brilliant blue aura, which quickly intensified, shooting out a small burst of blue strands, which began to form aura around the remaining officers.

"Nac, I'm sending the last of our spread-fire, so please make the best of it. Also, I'm tossing in a shield." Zanzo said, hastily gathering the chips and sliding them into the PET.

"I'll try." Nac replied. Upon receiving the chips, Nac's arms formed into small busters, his right a cold, deep blue, while his left was a shimmering red. He noticed the weakened grunt, but kept his focus on the target near it. Crosshairs began to form in his eyes as he watched the two, and, more importantly, he focused on their relation to each other from his position.

After taking a moment to consider his options, Nachahmen came to his decision and rushed ahead, pulling his right ahead and toward the two. After a flash, a shower of bubbles thrust onward against the foes. Nac then hopped to his right into a roll before landing in a crouch, his left arm steaming the now-moist air around him. Quickly aligning his arm with his sights, a blazing bullet zipped ahead.

His attack complete, his arms reformed to normal as a green cross formed ahead of Nachahmen...

Summary

1: Clockshift: Sapphire-2 1-Hit Barriers, given to NetPolice Officers A & B
2: Clockshift: Sapphire#2-2 1-Hit Barriers, given to NetPolice Officers C & D
3: Bubbler-50 AquaDmg-GoonA, Spread to B
-Ability: Snipe-Accuracy Boost to Bubbler
4: Heatshot-40 FireDmg-GoonA, Spread to other
5: Guard1-Blocks 1 attack, then reflects the damage. Cannot deal more than 60 damage out in this way

Passives

Clockshift: Blue: Nachahmen gains two 1-hit barriers each turn, and may select an alternate target to affect. Both used on self this turn.

1-Hit Barriers on self: 2

Cooldowns

Clockshift: Sapphire: Duration hasn't expired. Otherwise, 1.
Clockshift: Sapphire#2: Duration hasn't expired. Otherwise, 1.
Nature's Embrace: Usable next turn.
((Okay, getting you guys on track...))

Cheshire lays into Griswold, breaking his barriers and all but slaying him. Only his Undershirt keeps him clinging to life. It's clear that he's seething with total hatred, veins are bulging out of his head like crazy. "YOU... WHORE..." he screams as he runs up and grabs her head, and throws her down to the ground like a ragdoll. "I'LL... SLIT.. YOUR... THROAT... BITCH!!!" he howls.

SightMan swoops over the fray, and gently scoops up Cheshire. "Now, that's no way to treat a lady." he says calmly. As he raises his arms, a dark purple mass forms around the other officers, dealing severe damage to them, deleting most of them outright. The remaining officer flees like a coward.

Nac, without any place to target his new barriers, puts them on himself instead. His attacks delete a few of the other Navi's, though.

"That's enough." calls SightMan. "I'm not in the business of shattering people's lives or harming helpless foes. It's clear you've lost." he says, smiling slightly. "I think my men and I will take our leave now, Nachahmen. Remember what I said..." he cackled as he and his troops dissolve into the darkness.

"YOU... BASTARD!!!" Griswold screams with fury. "I'LL... GET... YOOOOOOOOOU!!!" At that point, the Police Officer's rage seemed to hit a high point, and his form exploded into millions of shafts of light, and he was gone, leaving the two Navi's that started off now on their own.

SightMan: 150, WITHDREW
NetMafia GoonA: DELETED
NetMafia GoonB: DELETED
NetMafia GoonC: 105, WITHDREW
MetMafia GoonD: 130, WITHDREW
NetMafia GoonE: 170, WITHDREW

Windbox: DELETED
Nachahmen.EXE: 200 (6 1-hit barriers)

NetPolice OfficerA: DELETED
NetPolice OfficerB: ESCAPED
NetPolice OfficerC: DELETED
NetPolice OfficerD: DELETED
Griswold: 1, ESCAPED, VENGEANCE VOW'D

Terrain: 100% Normal

REWARDS: Nac: 1500Z, Areagrab
Chess: 1500Z, Sword
Nachahmen was silent as he continued on his path, his stride a bit shaky. Zanzo himself was left in awe momentarily, but quickly snapped back. "...I don't care what he said, Nac. We'll show punks like him that we're no scrubs, got it?" he said.

"...Yeah..."
((FZ, Gear, please look here.))