Kitsune and Void

"Tch, that guy with the whip sure is annoying," growled the giant fox navi. "I might have to use some strategic attacks. You ready, Scott? Oh yeah, that's right. You aren't the one in control of me now, are you?"
"kckckrcklerckrle- Kits- hisssrcarkrlsss - there? I don't know why you -srsrssrsrshh - but I will save -"

"Scott? But how - nevermind, at least I know my supply of chips is there. He wouldn't leave me here to die. Like my other Op- wait. I never had another NetOp... If I'm correct about what just happened, then...I think I know what these different modes are..."

Though it may have seemed like a waste of time, Kitsune was actually thinking up a strategy while preparing to dodge. When Void tried to put DisciplineMan in his range of fire, he knew what he had to do. "Ready," Kitsune howled, "for your electrifying death? THUNDER!" He fired a slow-moving ball of dangerous electricity. Whether the enemy knew that inside was a fireball that - using the power of Kitsune's wind control - would fly at the whip-cracking NetPolice officer was beyond his knowledge.
--------------------------------------------------
1) Dodge
2) Battlechip - Thunder1[40dmg+Stun+Homing] to DisciplineMan
3*) Gust-assisted battlechip - HeatShot [40dmg+Spread] to DisciplineMan
DisciplineMan noticed the two navis moving to gang up on him, tightening his grip on his whip and licking his tongue across his top row of teeth irritably. "You children are nuisances, hardly worth the effort. Now you'll go down, one crack each, I estimate. That's only if you're lucky and I miss your spinal column," he continued, thrusting his whip out toward Void. Luckily, the navi was prepared and dodged, releasing an attack of his own. Just as DisciplineMan prepared to dive out of the way, wind blew him back into a lightning attack. Growling with pain, the navi fell to the floor, rising up to one knee unable to move.

"What are you, some kind of delinquent, DisciplineMan?" Patriarch asked, finding his hands full with the two navis he'd already engaged. "Pull up your britches and show those little children who's the head of the household!"

"I can't... move... the children are... crafty!" he repeated, trying to lift his arm. As he did, his bearded jaw opened wide, releasing a yowl of pain as fire swept over him from both directions. A quick thud ended the sound as he was knocked cold by a ringlog from Void.

"Worthless, tweedledeedee! What an utter disappointment, tweedledeedee! Such a weak ally was not worthy to be part of my glorious squadron. I hope you're not going to let me down as well, Patriarch," he grumbled, giving a suspicious look back to Patriarch with one eyebrow raised. "Because that would be most unfortunate for our status of promotion."

"No sir, absolutely not. I'm interested in holding up my job and... making my salary," he continued with a laugh. "I've got children to feed after all." Whipping out his belt from his knuckles, he grabbed Stalker around the waist and pulled her to him. Moving it up to her mouth, he locked it into her teeth and pulled hard backwards, buckling the end around his fist. "Punishment, dear! It hurts me, but your bad attitude has to be corrected!" Squirming, she managed to plunge a dagger into his side, making him release his grip slightly through pain. "Argh! Woodwindman, get a shot in on her!"

"I've got her in my sights, tweedledeedee!" he responded, firing a shot. Patriarch cursed under his breath as he went rolling with his navi cargo, both of them knocking roughly together on the ground. "Finish her, now!"

"What the hell, WoodwindMan? You didn't damage her at all! And I've got my hands full!" he shouted in anger, pulling back tightly on the belt to keep the flailing navi under control.

"Hm hm hm! That's good. Draw the life from him so I have a nice meal to tie myself over. As for you, WoodwindMan," Scavenger smirked, looking back at her opponent and raising one eyebrow, "do you still think you can win? Two civilians just took down the toughest looking one of you, and now I'm about to relieve you of another officer." Quickly, she jumped from the ground, swooping toward Patriarch and readying her razor sharp wing blades.

Patriarch raged, pulling Stalker in front of himself as a human body shield. "Dammit! You want to take me out? You'll have to get through your friend first!" he growled, tightening his grip on the belt. "Woodwindman, take her down, now!" Heeding his ally's call, WoodwindMan fired a fireshot out of his oboe-like right arm toward Scavenger, surprisingly nailing her mid-flight, to the visible surprise of Stalker. "Good shot, good shot, comrade!"

Scavenger rose up from the ground, looking at her ally with some stress visible in her eyes. "Fool! You'll pay for that!" she shouted, firing off a burst of daggers at him. In a swift movement, he stepped aside, shaking one finger.

"Ho ho, dear, your strength is nearly depleted, while I'm still going strong. I don't know what's going to happen to you, Patriarch, but personally, I intend to get that promotion!" he said smugly, his unnatural looking eyes arcing into a fiendishly gleeful expression. "Now, ready yourself," he said, preparing a twin-fang weapon on one arm.

"Son of a-!" Patriarch cried out, pulling his head down below Stalker's shoulders.

CravenMan looked at the two eagerly, trying to poke his head out towards them. Flames flickered in the small gaps between his tightly clenched teeth. "I'll save you, allies! In return, you have to save me! You can't just leave me or kill me, you know? I want you to save me!" he roared, beginning to spew fire from his mouth in their direction.

WoodwindMan: 230 HP
Patriarch: 80 HP
DisciplineMan: DELETED!

Scavenger: 90 HP
Stalker: 100 HP
CravenMan: 220 HP (3 action stun)

Void: 100 HP
Kitsune: 90 HP
Dammit...

Void was thoroughly annoyed that one of his meat shields got herself into a hostage situation, If I want any perks from those mafia idiots, I need to keep all of them alive...

"Kitsune! I need you to cover me! Keep the windbag busy!" Turning to face the trouble area, Void muttered, "I gotta finish up what that idiot didn't finish..."

"Hey! What kind of defender of justice are you? We're the ones who take hostages..." Void began to break his form down into wisps of smoke, "but we do it with a little more style."

"DEMONIC TECHNIC #4... FINAL EMBRACE!"

As he called out his attack, Void exploded into vapor and began flying towards the 2 navis. Expanding to surround both of them, Void hovered for a moment until he began to close in on one, and caused a gust of wind to knock the other away. Unable to see what he was closing in on, Void hoped that he got the right one as his body turned from a cloud to a tough, tar like fabric.

Here's hoping I got the right one... Void thought to himself as Damian slotted in the appropriate chip. Void felt the inside of his 'skin' grow hundreds of small nubs on the inside. DEMONIC TECHNIC #5A... COFFIN OF 1,000 NAILS!

The hundreds of small nubs suddenly grew in length and sharpness, until the inside of Void was filled with dagger like protrusions, impaling anyone who was unfortunate enough to be inside. Void quickly moved into part 2 of the technic...

DEMONIC TECHNIC #5B... SOUL GRINDER!

As Void mentally shouted out the attacks name, the daggers inside him began to slowly spin. As they slowly began to pick up speed, a whirring sound began to come from inside himself as his attack continued. The grinding quickly stopped as Void lost his strength and fell away. Reforming on the ground, Void looked up to see what he had done...

---

actions:

*)gust - seperate stalker from NP officer
1)special action - grapple - Patriarch
2)battlechip - rageclaw(40)@Patriarch
3)battlechip - rageclaw(40)@Patriarch
"So," Kitsune growled, as his claws grew into dagger-sized blades of death, "you think that dying will get you a promotion? Whoever your boss is, he has some twisted views." Charging at WoodWindMan, he dodged at the last second and tried to ram him in the back, claws extended. "You can probably still move after that... but not for long."
Suddenly, above WoodWindMan, a hole opened. Out of it came a huge burst of hot air, trying to pin him down. "GRRR..." growled Kitsune, straining to keep the gust going, "Take... this... hey... guys... can ya... take care... of this idiot?"
===============
1) Charge at WoodWindMan
2) Dodge
3) Battlechip - Rageclaw[40dmg] to WoodWindMan
*) Gust to WoodWindMan
"Me? Dying? Tweedledeedee, I don't know if you've taken a good look at me, but I'm far stronger than you are. I can feel your power against me even as you charge, tweedledeedee, but it is not enough, fox!" WoodwindMan laughed, firing off three shots of wind towards Kitsune at once. While the navi managed to dodge two of them, the third connected, throwing off his attack and injuring him as he tumbled to the ground [20]. "Tweedledeedee! Check your strength before coming at me again, you insignificant wretch!"

As he spoke, however, Scavenger looped around, digging her claws in and flinging the navi into a wall. Swooping back onto him, she took rapid slashes at him, then looked back at Kitsune. "I don't care what you think about me or this enemy, but if we don't work together, he's going to kill at least one of us. It's in the best interest of us both to fight him, so put your best effort into it!" she requested, keeping him pinned to the wall by the shoulders with her talons.

Meanwhile, Patriarch saw Void's attack coming at him, but had no real way to stop it. As he fought back, he felt Stalker's thin body being pulled from his grasp, but he held onto the belt tightly to keep her restrained. Still, just enough lee-way was created for him to nestle in and attack Patriarch. Releasing his grip on Stalker, he used the belt to block a surge of daggers that nearly slit his throat. "Ha! You're good, son, but I've still got it!" he smirked, kicking Void [10] and readying his belt-

Only to be blasted in the back, along with Stalker, by CravenMan's fire breath. "I'll destroy him! I'll burn him until there's nothing left! He won't harm me, nothing will!" CravenMan roared, still spewing flames even as he spoke. Patriarch's once-calm face looked horrified and anguished as his charred body fell to the ground, along with Stalker. Stalker, at least, still seemed to be operational, though her burns were bad as well. Void just barely managed to dodge the blast himself.

"Dammit! Four on one, that's hardly fair. I'm calling in back-up, tweedledeedee!" WoodwindMan coughed, readying some sort of energy weapon.

Falling back off of him, Scavenger rolled to the side and looked back to the two navis and Stalker. "Quick, finish him! If he gets those flares off, this battle will never end!" she urged them, pointing one of her sharp fingers in the net police commander's direction.

"Wait! You two are assisting criminal activity! The netpolice will be on you all as soon as they see the light! I can still withdraw these flairs," he cried fearfully, even as the light glew stronger within his oboe-like appendages, "but if you kill me now I won't be able to! They'll fire off, and who knows what will come after you! Use your heads!"

WoodwindMan: 150 HP
Patriarch: DELETED

Scavenger: 90 HP
Stalker: 50 HP
CravenMan: 220 HP (3 action stun)

Void: 90 HP
Kitsune: 70 HP
((OOC: Errr... I'm loaded with homework right now, i'll post tomorrow. zy, if your waiting for my move or orders, go ahead, I don't have any plans for next turn...))
"Hmm..." Kitsune growled. "You are right. If I kill you now, then those flares will most likely get us all killed by every netpolice officer that is in the area. So..." Kitsune focused a huge pillar of air on top of WoodWindMan. "I'll.... let you...go... if...you power down...those flares... anyways, if you...fire them now... they will fall straight...to the ground... most likely viewed as an accidental firing."
Kitsune focused all of his power on keeping WoodWindMan and his flares down. Hopefully for him, it would be enough.
------------------------
*) Gust to WoodWindMan
1) Focus power on Gust
2) Focus power on Gust
3) Focus power on Gust

((Sorry about this weak post. I've been trying for a long time to figure out something, but this scenario was giving me writer's block.))
Dammit, that was close! Void thought as he rolled away from the raging inferno that the ball shot out, I gotta be more careful, keep away from him...

Looking up, Void saw he flare charging up, and Kitsune trying to blow it away from the musical NP officer. "What are you doing lying here!?!" The Imp screamed in Void's ear, "If you let him get that shot off, it'll be an endless slaughter, and more importantly you'll lose that sword."

"I thought we liked endless slaughters..." Void chuckled as he stood up and sent a message to Damian for the needed chip.

"Welll... that one girl was fun to rip apart... BUT this is not the time or the place..."

"It's the middle of a battle ground, I think it's the perfect time..."

"NO! Until we get the sword, this is all business!"

As Void downloaded the chip data, a long bone staff with engravings up it's hilt speared out of the ground. Calmly Void picked it up and pointed the staff towards the last person in his way. "BUSINESS?!?!"

Void's face lit up with excitement and the blue glow from the staff as the power built up, erratic crackling sending sparks in random directions.

"THIS!"

"IS!"

"PLEASURE!!!!"

Void's voice rang out along with the roar of thunder as lighting lunged towards its target. Knowing that the zapring's ability would stun who it hit, Void quickly fired another blast of wind downward, trying to keep the flare from escaping into the air.

Void hurried to continue his attack, reaching inside his own body and pulling out someone else's spleen. Giving a nod to the recently fallen NP officer, Void chuckled, "Congratulations, you're an organ donor..."

Pulling his arm back, green energy began to flow into the body part, until it was full of a thick green slime that oozed out of the openings. Void flung it with all of his might, and watched as the organ flew to the swarmed net officer.

Void then fell back, trying to avoid anymore 'help' from the netmafia or his allies.

---

actions:

1)Zapring(40 dmg, stun, elec)@WoodwindMan
*)Gust - disarm WoodwindMan
2)Minibomb(60 dmg)@WoodwindMan
3)autododge
WoodwindMan's long mustache flapped in the air wildly as air blasted him from multiple directions. The ring hit him dead center, as did the mini-bomb, but annoyingly enough, he managed to brace himself from falling face flat by landing on his knees. "I can feel your work against me, tweedledeedee, and... and it's all for nothing! Tweedledeedeeeee!" he shouted, flinging his arms forward. When he fired off the shots, the flares didn't go into the air at all. Instead, there was an odd sensation of something backfiring as the battle became silent for a moment, the lights fading from his oboe-like arms. In a sudden flash of flame and sound, however, the flares exploded inside WoodwindMan's arms, causing him to shout out in pain as he fell unsupported by his two arms, now reduced to ashen stubs. "Tweedle... My glorious... glorious... tweedle," he coughed, his eyes shutting slowly as his power left him.

Scavenger rose back up, dusting herself off. "That was a good effort, but I'm sure they'll be on us now. They couldn't ignore one of their commanders literally exploding, I'm sure," she sighed in her raspy voice, wiping a few spent blades from her wings as her sharp-fingered hands glided gracefully over the down. "Stalker is no longer capable of fighting," she said, casting a glance over at the beaten navi, "but I'm still here, and I still intend to take CravenMan back. With the combination of that flare and CravenMan's presence, however, it's undoubted that we'll have the NPs swarming on us. I can't get Icon here to back us up, and she's the only other operative I'm in contact with currently. This will be a difficult fight, especially because I believe, as hard as this may be to understand, that CravenMan is becoming even more unstable than he'd previously been."

Indeed, fire was now stream from every pore on CravenMan's shell, including the wound Libertine had inflicted earlier. "Are... more enemies...? I'll help... and live... don't kill me!" he continued blubbering, his shell still jarring uselessly.

"I know you want that sword, but we can't take it out without causing an upredictable reaction in CravenMan. At worst, it could be a wide-spread mechanical explosion. This isn't just for our own good, this is for Stalker and myself as well," Scavenger explained, looking critically at Void as she saw him eying the weapon once again. Stalker had slipped off, unseen by the other participants of the battle. "Defend yourselves for now. The sword is useless to us, so you can have it if we can only manage to get through this battle long enough to recover CravenMan. Stalker will return when it's time to perform the recovery."

"Don't... recover... free... free!" CravenMan continued to rasp, his voice sounding hellishly dry as fire spewed from his mouth with every word. As soon as the gasp left his mouth, however, he suddenly disappeared, hoisted up by some sort of large net, carried by three navis with jet-wings on their back. A fourth navi, a female with an obscenely large silver cloth hat on and long robes with and immodest cut at the chest to expose her cleavage, floated down from the middle of them as they floated away.

"Oh, Scavenger, you didn't think I'd abandoned you, did you? Come along now, I'll take you to a safe place. I'm keeping that little toy, by the way," she told Void with a coy smile. "Toodleloo for now! Thank you for all of the help!" she laughed, flying away more quickly than the the navi could pursue. Surprisingly, Scavenger just flew up and followed her, as if in a trance. With that, the two navis were left alone... Besides a strange feeling of tension that told them they'd best stay on their guard.

WoodwindMan: DELETED!
Patriarch: DELETED!

Scavenger: (left battlefield)
Stalker: (left battlefield)
CravenMan: (left battlefield)

-VICTORY!-

Void gets: 750 zenny, Fan
Kitsune gets: 540 zenny, Wind

Void gets 3 FXP, +1 for healing Kitsune
Kitsune gets 3 FXP, +1 for holding for combo attacks
"DAAAAMMMMIIITTT! THAT'S MY TOY!" Void roared as the mafia members flew off. Crouching slightly, Void back ripped open as a pair of bat like wings formed from his shadows. Giving them a few test flaps, Void was about to follow the mafia when his Imp spoke up.

"What are you doing?!? You can't fly quickly enough and you'll be a huge target! let them go..."

Void sighed and folded his wings. Looking at his partner, he decided that it was best if he gave up on the sword for now, and focused on what was really important...

KILLING THOUSANDS IN THE NAME OF THE DARK LORD!!!
((OOC: it's been 3 days, this part is unimportaint...

BRING ON THE AWSOME BOSS!!!

also FXP for last battle please...))
((Sorry about not posting. I've been somewhat busy, and I lost a bit of Rockman.EXE RP skill (Been focusing on a completely different RP system - MUSHs...))

"What the crud just happened," Kitsune growled. "Where are you going? Hmm... I guess that just leaves us and that super-powerfull force that I sense coming... I hope it is against us, because I'm bored."
((MOD TIME LOLZ. Sorry for the wait, I was having a really hard time deciding what to do here.))

As the two navis stood idle, they heard what sounded like a grinding wheel close by, though the object of its origin remained shrouded by the combat around them. As the sound grew louder and louder, gradually, an enormous red disk cut through the chaos to land right beside them, spinning for a moment on the thin green ring that circled its circumference before settling clattering to the ground. A navi emerged from the disk unphased, smiling up at the two with a pudgy, innocent face. "Hey, that won't do! It's a battlefield, but even here we can find games to play! You wanna play frisbee? I just finished a great game with some huge bad guy over there," he smiled at the two, waving his stubby arms to and fro. His body was covered in a tight red body suit that contributed to his child-like appearance. He didn't seem to be baring any bad intentions, despite the fact that he was clearly not of the mafia and therefore logically could only belong to the police forces in the area.

"Say, fellas, I saw a big green flash come from this area! According to my Big Sis, that means there's a netpolice officer in trouble. You seen anybody fighting around here, huh?" he asked, looking this way and that.

Just behind the two, the scorched bodies of DisciplineMan and Patriarch lied with smoke rising from their flesh, barely hidden from the view of the netpolice officer. The body of WoodwindMan was even closer, right behind them lying upon the ground with both arms missing.

"Hey... whose that with the funny mustache?" he asked, leaning in past the two navis, when suddenly, a silver ball flew down from over Kitsune's shoulder, knocking the net police officer back as it collided with his metal casing. "Wah! That's no fun guys! What a cheap trick!"

"Cheap trick? Why, gaming's one part skill and one part cheating, don't you know that?" a voice snickered from behind the back of Void. Several more of the silver orbs flew out from behind the two navis, assembling into a new navi themselves. An enormous one finally rose up from behind saucer himself; atop it sat a similar, smaller ball with shifty looking yellow eyes and a grinning mouth that resembled a radio output. "Ha ha ha ha! You like games, right, little man? I was just playing hide and seek, you know," the newcomer asked the net police navi, finishing materializing with four appendages. Two legs composed of five balls each and two arms composed of four connected themselves to the torso, completing the odd navi's body.

The first navi sat back up, looking offended. "Sure, and I'm good at them too!" he defended himself, regaining his smile as he thought of the fun he usually had playing video games. This answer seemed to please the other navi as his eyes curled into thin, upward-turned crescents. "I'm Saucer! What's your name?"

"I'm PachinkoMan! It might be a little hard for you to spell. What do you say we play a little 'game,' child? And you two... well, you can join in as well! A party's more fun with more participants!" the silver navi chuckled, laughing eerily into one of the balls which made his hand, complete with finger-like appendages. "You guys are on my team, right? Tehehehehe!"

The navi's eyes curled into a knowing, shifty position once again as his head slid off to move to Void's shoulder. "I watched you kill them, of course. All three of them, and the cute girl from before. I know you're on my side, but don't let him know that until you're ready to attack. I'll be setting the stage for this chump's defeat. Games of deception are fun as well, and I imagine you two don't mind staking your life on a game with such great odds," he whispered, the radio paper of his mouth oscillating inward and outward as he spoke. The head slid back over to the body once he'd finished. "Of course, if you're really all that, I'm sure I'm not going to last a second in this! I'm a good sport though... I'll explain some rules to you. You've never played pachinko before, right? You're just a kid, after all! Well, it's like baseball..." he smiled, leaning down towards Saucer with a friendly smile.

"Ha ha, yeah, I've never played pachinko before! What do I do, huh?" he asked, leaning in and enjoying the simulated cheerful atmosphere, forgetting entirely that the navi had met him with aggression the moment he'd appeared.

All joking aside, the signal flare had deployed only moments earlier, and it was quite likely that more net police reinforcements would show up soon...

Saucer: 800 HP

PachinkoMan Head: 500 HP
PachinkoMan Torso: 800 HP
PachinkoMan Arm x8: 160 HP
PachinkoMan Leg x10: 200 HP
PachinkoMan Hand x2: 200 HP
PachinkoMan Foot x2: 200 HP

--BATTLE 3 START--
"PlinkoMan, eh," Kitsune growls. "You seem annoying. I guess I'll have to eliminate you." However, in a secure channel directly to Pachinkoman - "Stay still. I'm on your side, for now. Just don't double-cross me and I won't double-cross you. I have a plan of how to beat the kid over there."

A burst of visible red wind flew at PachinkoMan's head. While looking like an attack, however, it would do nothing. "DIE!!!" Kitsune yelled, as he fired shots at PachinkoMan, though each shot was intended to miss.
"Void," Kitsune sends across a secure channel to Void, "Here is my plan. Either follow it or don't. Attack the runt, and pretend to attack me. I want him to think I'm against you and PachinkoMan, okay? And if you actually have to hit me to make it work... fine. I'm willing to make the sacrifice."
-------------------------------------------------
*) Gust to PachinkoMan head
1) Buster shot [??dmg] to barely left of PachinkoMan head
2) Buster shot[??dmg] to just right of PachinkoMan torso
3) battlechip - heatshot [40dmg] to between PachinkoMan's feet
((OOC: I apologise for my lack of posting, school has ganged up on me and I need to try to get stuff down...

I should have something by saturday night...))
((Which saturday are you referring to? Anyways, BUMP, just in case you forgot))
((OOC:edit: you know, strike that, I forfet this turn, I took waaayyy too long. I was only going to switch GMOs to my nightmare one and heal 10 hp, then stand around. I'll continue next turn, I just can't think of anything or how to write it.))
"Okay kid... but there's no reason to be so secretive, eh? We've got this in the palm of our hands, you see? He he he! So let's just have some fun!" he cried, holding his arms high into the air, extending the distance between the balls that composed his arms for emphasis. As he made this theatrical gesture, the ground around the navis suddenly began to shift. Giant pinball flippers, flashing lights, bumpers, and sockets became visible all around them. The effect was something like being in Net Vegas, only instead of buildings, there were giant plastic structures dotting the battlefield all over. "This is a much more fun setting, huh guys? He he he!"

Saucer clapped his hands in amusement, looking from side to side at all of the bright, flashy decorations. As he was distracted, PachinkoMan slyly slid the three netpolice officers' bodies into one of the large holes dotting the battlefield, then turned back to Saucer with a wide grin. "This is awesome! It's just like pinball? Well why didn't you say so? Ha ha! I love pinball!"

"Me too!" PachinkoMan giggled, holding his spherical appendages up to his face with glee. "Now, you know how we have to start, right?"

"Well golly, no, now that I think about it," Saucer replied, scratching his chin confusedly. "I thought we were supposed to just launch a ball... Hey! Are you the ball?" he asked, thinking it all somewhat logical as he tilted his head to one side curiously.

"Am I the ball?" PachinkoMan laughed, his face strained with glee.

"Am I the ball?" he reiterated, spinning each orb of his body in pleasure.

"Meeee?" he asked again, trying to contain his laughter.

"No. You are! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!" he roared, launching his spheres out in all directions. One caught Saucer across the cheek, causing him to start rolling away on his side. Ricocheting, it came back to hit him twice more. The netpolice officer bounced around the battlefield randomly, to PachinkoMan's endless amusement. "Tee he he he! Look at him go! Ha ha ha!"

Pretending to be surprised, PachinkoMan made some theatrical motions to avoid Kitsune's shots. "Whoa! Hey! Buddy! I thought we were friends!" he whimpered, acting hurt. "That's not nice at all, you know! Looks like this chump's on your side, my boy!"

As PachinkoMan was boasting, the lights suddenly blacked out. The flashing colors of the machines were the only lights that lit the area, and those allowed for no visibility of other navis, giving the entire area an eerie, deserted feel. Saucer's voice poked back up with a small laugh. "Ha! That was a dirty trick PeachyMan, but I've got a couple of tricks of my own! I guess now that I know you're part of the NetMafia, I'm going to have to turn you in. That's what Futa would want!"

"H-Huh! Ha! You're just as disabled as me here, kid!" the Mafia navi laughed, motioning in the darkness as if wiping tears from his eyes. "Don't make me laugh!"

"What? No, dummy, look at your-" he started, twirling one of his fingers. Noticing something, he put the finger into his mouth and made a confused expression. "No, no, I guess you can't see it if it's on your back. Anyways, I've put markers all over your body so that I can track you! Ha ha ha!"

PachinkoMan gasped, finding that there was indeed a light now placed on his back. "D-Drat! This is a setback," he gulped. "At the same time though... those two are still invisible! He he he! He forgot to light them up! That makes them valuable tools for me!"

"Ha ha ha! Do your worst, kid!" he laughed triumphantly, smiling widely. "There's no way you can beat me here, even in the dark! I'm about to stir up some help for myself. Eeniee meenie miney moe, catch a..." he started, rolling a ball down the field towards where he recalled a hole being earlier. The ball dropped in with a pop, then light emerged out of the hole. As it darkened, however, a low snarl sounded somewhere on the battlefield.

"U-Uwah! It sounds like a doggie! Where is he?" Saucer cried, unable to pinpoint the source of the sound. "Well, I know where you are, and that's good enough! Ha ha! Your body is metal, right!" he smiled. "Well I know good and well that this magbolt'll get you!"

"What? N-No!" the NetMafia navi cried out, dragged forward by Saucer. With a loud sound of denting metal, it was obvious that the pachinko navi had lost his advantage. Another clang and a flash lit up the area as a zapring could be seen rebounding off of the navi's head.

Saucer laughed once more, accomponied by the sound of jet-fire and a faint glimmer in the dark. With a loud crash, he smashed himself down on top of PachinkoMan. The effect produced was something like spilling a case of marbles down a stair case as the sound of his orbs clacking off in all directions reverberated through the net. "This isn't funny any more!" the Mafia navi cried out, sounding distressed. "You guys have got to help me if you're in this with me!"

"What? I thought you said... Oh, another trick, huh? You're all against me! That's fine, I can beat you all in this darkness! He he!" Saucer laughed confidently with a loud whirring of his disc.

Saucer: 750 HP

PachinkoMan Head: 400 HP (2 action stun) (lit-up!)
PachinkoMan Torso: 710 HP (lit-up!)
PachinkoMan Arm x8: 160 HP
PachinkoMan Leg x10: 200 HP
PachinkoMan Hand x2: 200 HP (lit-up!)
PachinkoMan Foot x2: 200 HP
Spikey: 90 HP

Battlefield: 100% Pachinko, Zero Visibility
"It appears you figured it out, little one," Kitsune growled. "It looks like I lost the element of surprise.... keheheheh. Good, this shall be more fun. You understand the nature of my current attitude? I have four modes. My normal mode is a do-gooder, only cares about others. Light Mode, triggered by the need to protect someone, is a defender, and is an expert swordsman. In Wisdom Mode, I am able to strategize, and have keen intellect. All of these are most likely created by core data from deleted navis that my "repairer" put into me, since I have memories that aren't mine. My current mode, Dark Mode, is savage, but it seems to have memories of what it was like in battle. People knew it for its vicious, unrelenting attacks..." Kitsune bared its teeth in a creepy smile, "...and the ability to attack enemies it cannot see. I can hear you. I know exactly where you are."
I hope, he thought. Previous owner of this personality, I hope I have your skills, otherwise this bragging only bought time, not a surprise attack.

Suddenly, Kitsune was visible. He was glowing with a powerful energy, which hardened into armor before disappearing. A quick hiss of wind could be heard, as he dodged with enough noise to be audible. However, he quickly but with as quiet of movement as possible, he moved back to his original location. Using a direct link, as to not give away his position, he sent the message "Where am I now, huh punk?" to Saucer. He then launched the RingLog that he forced download during his earlier speech. The large log rolled with powerful force, its speed and hitting range increased by the power of Kitsune's spirit wind aura he put around it. He then waited patiently in the dark, for whatever comes next.

1) Spirit Armor [1-hit barrier + 1 turn HardBody]
2) Tactical movement - False dodge
3) Battlechip - Ringlog1[50dmg] to Saucer
*) Gust to Ringlog1
((OOC: I'm sorry to say this, but due to problems at home, I may be gone from this site for a very long time very soon. If I do not post for the next round in 5 days, I've lost my internet and have to withdraw from the event. I will be back on the site one day, but I've held back zyborg too much, and this(my lack of interwebs) might go on for over a month. I'm sorry...)

"I had a feeling that we should have waited," Void chuckled as the field blacked out, only to be faintly lit by the occasional bumper, "Lets think about this now, we can't see the kid, but he's talking enough that we could hit him easy if it wasn't for the bumpers..."

Imp calmly plopped down on Void's shoulder, "Yeah, but did you see what the pinball guy just did? He attacked a hole and a virus appeared, I wonder if we could do the same..."

"True, but we don't want to waste a chip if nothing happens. And what if it was possible to blow away the darkness." Void looked around, pondering the situation, "No, it probably wouldn't be a good idea, it helping us more than hurting, so it'd be better if it stayed."

What would be best is to light up the disk like he lit up our ally, Void thought, quickly making a mental list of his chips, but it seems like I'll only get one shot at this, if it even works...

"Let's try a summon first!" Void half shouted to no one in particular. Leaping up into the air, Void tried to find a hole by using the glow from his friend and the bumpers, and saw a section of ground that looked questionable. Pulling out a dagger, Void threw it towards his target, hoping something useful would happen. Then rolling to a stop from his jump, Void turned to where he had last heard saucer speak, and began to focus on the ground, determined to use his zapring. With a crackle of electricity, the small electric lizard appeared, lighting up a small area around it. "Get the flying saucer, and hold on as long as you can." Void ordered the little critter, knowing that it would only light up the child for a few seconds at best. Turning the opposite way, Void quickly took cover behind a large bumper and tried to hide as best he could.

--------

1) buster(8) @hole
2) zapring(40 dmg, stun, elec)@saucer
3)dodge/hide behind bumper