Kitsune and Void

((This is your topic for the event. Post here when the confirmation is given.))
Kitsune suddenly appeared in a flicker, followed by a comedic "squonky" noise. "I'm ready to save the world," he yelled. "Time to - hey look! A hotdog!"
"Uh, Kitsune..." Scott said, in awe.
"What?"
"Look... you are in the middle of a battlefield.... GET OUT!"
"Good idea."

Charging through the area, Kitsune finally found a hiding spot behind a RockCube. "I hope this is enough," Kitsune sighed. "So, Scott, what's the plan?"
"Well," Scott replied, "We deeply examine the situation. The NetPolice and some NetMafia are having a huge battle. The NetMafia sound like bad news, but the NetPolice seem... strange. And they have been known to mess things up. Badly. You know... the NetPolice might be able to help us with some information. In fact, even if they aren't willing to give up any info, they shall, without even knowing it. I think we should join them, for now."
Forming form the blood and shadows of the area, Void stood in a ready pose and crunched his neck as the chaos of the fight rolled around him. Taking a deep breath of the carnage in, Void looked around to get his bearings.

"Ahhh... you gotta love that smell...", Imp said with a chuckle, sitting on Void's shoulder, "Death blossoming every where you look, the ground covered in pixilated data, that fox navi hiding over by that rock cube that someone didn't live long enough to enjoy..."

The Imp almost fell off his shoulder as
Void turned in surprise, "He's still around? I wonder how he's grown in power since I saw him last..."

Walking up, Void put his hand on the fox's head and Said loudly over the battle, "Hey, it's the spirit, how have you been?"

Looking around, Void continues, "I think the mafia is winning, but we better join in any way..."
((OOC:*sigh* looks like no responce, battle 1, Void:100, kitsune:100, let's just skip the talk and get into the good stuff...))
As the two approached the battle cautiously, they were suddenly jarred out of their respective frames of defensiveness by pillars of flames raining from the sky. A loud screech tore the air as a female navi ran for cover behind the same cover as Kitsune. "You there, are you a civilian, or a fighter? I'm assuming you answered the call for the Netpolice, so interrupt me if I'm wrong," she gasped between breaths, reloading her weapon as she talked. Her white spandex suit was covered in tears, as was the silver uniform and skirt she wore over it, and her helmet's blue visor seemed to have shattered in the fight she found herself tangled in. "Quick, look for him! You see a navi with a large red sphere floating anywhere around the battlefield? Don't let him see you looking at him, or he'll attack," she told Kitsune, still breathing heavily.

Before the navi had even had a chance to begin following the orders, a loud cry again revealed the target navi's position. "It was time for me to go free!" the high-pitched, echoing voice rung out in terror. "I was supposed to be free now! Why am I still going to die? Why did you lie to me?!" the navi shrieked as a large head emerged slowly from the floating red orb. Flames spewed from multiple crevices in the ball as the visage of the enemy came into light. Shrouded in flames, all that was visible of his person was his enormous head peaking from its shell, grimacing in fear with its mouth and eyes held open by painful looking iron devices. The eyes of the navi were glazed over and hopeless with a violent red gleam to them as he spun through the air madly, screaming helplessly as Netpolice bullets riddles his armor. "Why can't you all just leave me alone?! I have to kill you, I have no choice, can't you see?! It's me or you, that's what they said! I don't want to die! I don't want to die!" he shouted, raining more fire down on the Netpolice officers.

The officer who'd taken refuge with Kitsune peaked out again to fire a few shots, then returned to her position. "My name's Libertine, and I'm with the Netpolice's Justice Department. That thing floating overhead is called CravenMan. He's a navi bred as a weapon for the NetMafia, dangerous because of his fire power and defensive shell. If you can figure out a way to attack him, you'll be saving countless officers' hides here. We can't do anything against him, I'm ashamed to admit," she sighed, flipping brown hair out from its stiff position as she removed her helmet, revealing her worried but attractive face. "Please help? Net Society will be in your debt."

"You.. Who are...?" CravenMan called out, spying Void nearby and reaching out a fiery hand toward him briefly. He drew it back quick, his eyes opening madly and desperately as he examined the figure. "You're here from the Mafia? You're here to help me? You're going to release me, aren't you? You're going to save me?" he blubbered, spewing flames from the crevices of his teeth even as he spoke. "They're trying to kill me, but you're going to save me, aren't you?" he gasped between sobs, then roared with pain again as more explosions riddled his armor.

Libertine stood up, cupping her hands and shouting to the navi with a sense of urgency. "Please, don't listen to him! We can't afford to let this thing continue attacking!" she pleaded.

Two more thugs showed up in the chaos, beating one of the Netpolice enforcers while he was unaware. "Hey, we're doing our best to save you, CravenMan, but these guys just won't give it up! You'll have to destroy em all!" he explained, shrugging his shoulders casually and trying to hold back his own cackles. They continued to beat the netpolice officer with their fists, laughing as they he attempted to escape.

Libertine: 185 HP
Netpolice Enforcer A: 100 HP
Netpolice Enforcer B: 100 HP
Netpolice Enforcer C (being beaten): 30 HP

CravenMan: 300 HP
NetMafia Goon A: 100 HP
NetMafia Goon B: 100 HP

Void: 100 HP
Kitsune: 100 HP

--BATTLE 1 FIGHT--
"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!?" Void roared as he charged right towards the two net mafia agents. Reaching them Void stepped between them and held a hand towards the NP enforcer. Looking up at Void with a pleading look in his eyes, he reached up to Void.

"...You're taking too long."

Void's open hand diffused and reformed holding a long revolver aimed right between the now surprised NP's eyes. With a slight chuckle Void pulled the trigger and turned to the net mafia members. Narrowing his eyes at them he scolds them, "You're supposed to play with the last one alive..."

Turning his head to look right at Libertine, He continues darkly, "...And I think we can agree on which one would be the most fun..."

Turning to the fox spirit, Void shouts to get his attention, "HEY FURRY! I think if you KNOW what's good for you, you'll let your dark side have a little fun." It's a good thing I had Damian slot me a cannon as soon as we landed, that was great seeing that last bit of hope die in his eyes... Void chuckled as he started to swagger towards the remaining NP enforcers, ...But if that fox is a goody two shoes like I think he is, then he'll mess everything up... Giving a glance at the fox, Void decided on the course of action, I'll just have to kill him, but he gets this battle to decide what's right.

Clearing his throat, Void looked at the two NP, and went through his chip list in his head. Choosing his combo, Void sent a silent message to Damian. "Hey net coppers, I'm feeling generous..."

The ground began to crack and heave upwards in front of Void, a thick green liquid seeped from the cracks, sizzling and smoking as it slowly spread from the cracks. "You have till my pet shows up to leave. You have till ten..."

"One..."

"Two..."

Void's eyes closed till they were faint slits on his head, "TEN!"

As soon as the word left his lips, the ground erupted in a large geyser of acid rubble as a large wooden maw shot out and sprayed its full load of acid at the NP. Roaring loudly as it pulled it's massive body out of the ground and snapping its hungry jaw at the navis. Managing to get its body halfway out, its feet landed in its own acid and began to dissolve. Roaring in pain, it tried to escape its fate, but the legs could no longer support its own weight and collapsed. It turned its eye towards Void and glared in resentment and anger.

"What? You are my pet. You are for me to use when and how I see fit. You don't get a choice..."

The colossal beast gave a final shudder at this and was still. Turning towards the leader, Void chuckled. "If you think how I treat my own pets is bad..."

A strong gust of wind began to blow on Void and he began to blow into little wisps of smoke, as his voice echoed from nowhere, "You should see what I got planned for you..."

---

Actions

1) battlechip — Cannon(40 dmg) @ NP Enforcer C
2 & 3) battlechip combo — Shotgun(50dmg, hits behind) @ NP Enforcer A, Ringlog(50dmg, wood, ground) @ NP Enforcer A
*)dissapate(gust(autododge))
((who said what now?))
((Sorry. Been busy... but I can handle it now.))

"Scott," Kitsune whispered.
Scott quickly replied, "Yeah? What's wrong?"
"I... you gotta stop me.. pull me back to the PE... too late!"
Suddenly, for a split second, a dark aura was visible around Kitsune, and it appeared that he had five tails instead of three. Though both the aura and extra tails faded away, the evil expression upon his face did not. "Give me a Sword," he hissed."
"No - I can't" yelled his NetOp. "Something is wrong with you!"
"Well, if you aren't gonna give me the chip... I'm gonna have to take it!"
Suddenly, a bright light flashed and covered Scott's PET, and the data from his Sword chip was sent - without it even being slotted in.
What is this, Scott thought. How could my Navi's Dark Mode be powerful enough to extend to the real world?

With his middle tail transformed into a sword, Kitsune ran past Libertine, trying to land a slash while dashing. He then attempted to plunge it into the nearest NetPolice Enforcer. "My darkness," he said to Void, "is growing. It seems to happen when I'm around darkness such as yours. I wonder..."
--------------------------
1) Battlechip - Sword[80dmg] to Libertine
2) Battlechip - Sword[80dmg] to NetPolice EnforcerA
3) Dodge

((Note: not only is this power just a sub-subplot which has to do with the different navis Kitsune is around, it also doesn't effect the system. It just scans battlechips without his NetOp's permission. I just hope it is allowed...))
((... Dammit, missed Zyborg's post. Rewriting my response now... T_T))
((Remember that gusting isn't an autododge, it's a gust of wind to be used for different RP purposes, which may include, but are not limited to, assisting dodging.))

The two netmafia fighters looked at Void and Kitsune with glee in their eyes. "Ha ha ha! These guys are alright!" the first one laughed in his fast-talking, viperous voice. "You take care of them then, yeah, go get em buddy!" The netpolice officer he'd shot between the eyes had taken it, unable to do anything, and fallen dead.

Watching the navi destroy netpolice officers, CravenMan's already wide mouth gaped even larger. "I knew it! You're the one that's going to set me free! Those scientists weren't lying, they just left out details! I'll help you! I'll help you save me from murderers!" he rambled, beginning to spew more fire from every crevice as he talked. Unfortunately, his help was hardly desirable, as apparently his idea of helping out was spewing fire wanton in every direction. The fire hit one of the Netpolice officers, but also arced down onto Kitsune painfully [30 fire damage]. "My murderers! Murder them all!" he roared, spinning faster and faster in the air, not realizing the damage he'd done to one of his supposed rescuers. The two mafia members nodded to each other, seizing and opportune moment, and ran to mob the remaining net police officer, beating him to a state of near-unconsciousness then amusing themselves by continuing to batter his body. Void succeeded in taking out the other officer before he had a chance to act, still disoriented from the fire attack.

Libertine emerged from behind the rockcube once again, bearing an injury from Kitsune's attack and wielding a large bastard sword with a shimmering blue line of light tracing the edges and a golden hilt. "You heartless fiend! I can only assume you're doing this out of purely evil intent, because there's no way you could think you're doing that thing any favors. His suffering is tremendous, and there's no reversing the form those dogs of the mafia's science department have given him. If you had any sense you'd put your petty interests aside and help the netpolice to end his life, rather than satiating your own twisted desires." Raising the sword into the air, she gave a swipe towards one of the mafia goons, knocking him flat on his back. As he looked up in surprise, she pointed down the gun with the other hand and, gritting her teeth with tension, finished him off. Whipping around her arm, she fired another shot at Void, only to watch it whiz harmlessly by him, diverted by the wind. "I'm giving you another chance to make the right decision, fighter, before you become the next test target of the Prototype Liberty Blade," she offered, readying the sword for a charge.

"We've got this! Come on, take her out! I'll support," the remaining mafia navi urged Void. "Then she'll be all yours and I'll take CravenMan back to the laboratory!"

"Back? You're taking me back there?! Is that what you said?!" the creature roared, spinning madly faster and faster through the air. "Are you going to betray me!?"

"No! No! I'm not going to hurt you!" the Mafia navi pleaded, looking up at CravenMan with fear diluting his attempts to remain imposing. "Calm down! We're on your side!"

Libertine frowned seriously, lowering her eyebrows and locking eyes with Kitsune. "Fight me and you won't live to regret it. The only logical option at this point is to help me destroy that monster. If you assist me, I can still offer you two some form of amnesty for assisting those mafia associates."

"Officer Libertine, stand down and retreat! There's no chance of converting a navi like that to help us!" the other remaining officer shouted, leaning on a rockcube in an attempt to stand.

"Heh, your good nature's going to be your downfall, sister. Get her!" the Net Mafia goon cackled, running forward while materializing a cannon onto one arm.

Libertine: 105 HP
Netpolice Enforcer A: DELETED!
Netpolice Enforcer B: 20 HP
Netpolice Enforcer C: DELETED!

CravenMan: 300 HP
NetMafia Goon A: DELETED!
NetMafia Goon B: 100 HP

Kitsune: 70 HP
You heartless fiend! I can only assume you're doing this out of purely evil intent, because there's no way you could think you're doing that thing any favors. His suffering is tremendous, and there's no reversing the form those dogs of the mafia's science department have given him. If you had any sense you'd put your petty interests aside and help the netpolice to end his life, rather than satiating your own twisted desires. I'm giving you another chance to make the right decision, fighter, before you become the next test target of the Prototype Liberty Blade.

Void froze at this, and a look dawned over his face. "Imp! Have I truly been wrong..."

A large puff of smoke bursts in the air beside him, and a small imp, carrying a clay jar bigger than him appears out of the cloud, "We have been mindlessly slaughtering navi and virus in fun without hesitation... with out thinking of what we were doing..." the Imp said, looking down at the ground in distain, "I feel like... like..."

Void looked down at the Imp, "I know... It's like..."

"I almost want to help...", Void said.

"ALMOST!"They said together.

Mocking the policewoman's words, Imp and Void burst out into laughter. "You think that just saying a motivational speech will change our ways? That idea sucks..."

"Almost as much as this attack does!" The imp finished, removing the straps of the jar, letting it fall to the ground with a hollow 'thunk'. Jumping up on the lip, the imp then opened the top of the lid a crack, and a huge gust of wind began to suck in the air around it. Aiming the jar at the wounded NP, The Imp opened up the lib completely, and the wind grew to hurricane strength proportions. Everything caught in the blast seemed to have some kind of after image peeling slightly, and then returning to the body, like a tree swaying in the wind.

"Imp, when you get that NP officer, give the life force to Kitsune, he needs it after that accident..."

"You got it boss!" the imp said, giving a small thumbs up as the pot continued to suck in air.
<Damian, send me the rage claw.> Void said on a private channel.

<Sending...> Damian said as he slotted in another chip.

Void felt the change his hand becoming longer and his fingers turning into huge talons. He ignored these changes for now, and turned to face the leader of the now diminished NP's and said, "A new proto type sword, huh? You shouldn't have said that..."

There was a sound of pottery sliding on pottery as the Imp put the lid back on and began to move the pot. At least he'll try to heal the fox...

As the wind died down, Void charged towards the NP officer, "...Cause now I want to pry that sword from your cold dead fingers!"

As he cried out the last word, Void exploded into smoke, whirling around the female in bizarre formations, "You're right about me not having a heart though..."

Suddenly, the patterns condensed behind her, and Void plunged his fist towards her back. "So I'm going to take YOURS!"

---

actions:

1)soul jar(20 drain)hit net enforcerB, heal kitsune
2)disperse(autododge)
3)rageclaw(40, melee)@ Libertine
"Hey, watch it," Kitsune growled. To Libertine, he said "I can't comply. I, unfortunately to you guys, have just had my programming overriden by a command called 'Dark Mode', and thus have no say in my alignment of good or evil... and the only person that could snap me out of it -" CLICK! - "has just been disconnected. But I'll tell you what. I'll be nice and let you see a cool attack I just came up with."

Kitsune fired the Sword from his tail at Libertine, then forced a download of the data from the Heatshot and Ringlog chips. He shot fire from his tails at the ground, starting a small fire. Firing his Ringlog over it and setting it on fire, he drastically increased its velocity with the power of the wind. "Khehehehe" he chuckled, "you know.... this is really fun! Thanks, guys! Hehehehe....."
======================================
1) Battlechip - Sword[80dmg] at Libertine
2) Battlechip - Heatshot1 at ground, creating a fire for a short amount of time
3) Battlechip - Ringlog1[50dmg] towards the NetPolice
*) Gust to Ringlog1 to increase its speed
"Miss Libertine, back out-!" the remaining netpolice officer yelled once more, but was silenced by a jar sucking out his soul. His limp corpse collapsed easily under a fast-moving log fired off by Kitsune.

"Fools... Ignorant fools! Evil for the sake of evil!" Libertine shouted, spinning the sword in an arc in front of her. "Should I show you the price for your ignorance? Law is bred through understanding. Crime is the demon that emerges when one chooses to ignore the law, weighing the consequences of the crime as lesser than the result. But you fools go beyond all of this and choose to enact crimes with no motive other than killing? Your kind is the worst kind of twisted logic. No, there is no logic! You're no longer sentient, reasonable beings, and thus, I'll have no qualms with killing you both." As her sword moved through the air, the blade left a thin beam in the shape of a circle through its path of motion. As Kitsune's sword flew for her, the circle lit up, deflecting the attack completely and causing the sword to clatter harmlessly onto the ground.

"Dammit, keep at her! Don't let her bluffs get to you, she's pinned down. She talks like she's got the advantage, but she ain't got nothin!" the NetMafia member ranted, pointing one finger forward dramatically.

"This is justice, mongrels!" Libertine roared, tossing the blade and catching it underhanded as she moved quickly forward. In a swift motion, she drove the blade into Kitsune's side. Her eyes darted quickly to watch it penetrate the navi's flesh, trembling slightly as she removed the blade. Before she could regain her bearings, however, she cried out in pain as Void's claw sunk into her back. With ruthless efficiency, Void dug back out his claw, but the officer still stood. "Dammit... The fox didn't fall! My attack wasn't enough," she gasped, getting back onto her feet.

"I'll kill her...! She's not dead yet, you see? But I'm going to kill her now and save you two!" CravenMan raved, flying down like a comet onto the navi. Loud screaming accompanied the impact, but then seemed to silence as CravenMan's whirling shell rose back into the air carrying the NP officer's body. The two disappeared like a star on the horizon...

Only for CravenMan to come crashing back down onto the battlefield with Libertine nowhere in sight. The sword quivered in the spot where it had pierced CravenMan's shell, but he seemed mostly uninjured. "We won! I'm free! I'm finally free!" CravenMan cried as tears of joy streamed from his dead, crimson eyes. "Release me! One of you, please release me now!"

"You've done well, CravenMan, and you two as well. Here's a little something for your efforts," the mafia navi snickered, using a Recovery 50 to heal back some of Kitsune's damage. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got somewhere else to be. With that crack in your shell, CravenMan, it's only a matter of time till somebody comes and... releases you... Huh ha ha!" he laughed, snapping one finger and walking away triumphantly.

"Releases me...? Wait! Come back, I can't move! Come back!" CravenMan shouted. His shell clicked furiously, but the Prototype Liberty Blade jammed tightly into it prevented any sort of movement. The navi spewed fire in every direction, trying pathetically to rise into the air. "I can't move! Somebody! Anyone..." he began to blubber uselessly, trying desperately to make the shell levitate, but to no avail.

Libertine: DELETED
Netpolice Enforcer A: DELETED!
Netpolice Enforcer B: DELETED
Netpolice Enforcer C: DELETED!

CravenMan: 220 HP (3 action stun)
NetMafia Goon A: DELETED!
NetMafia Goon B: 100 HP (leaving battlefield)

Kitsune: 60 HP

--VICTORY!--

Void: 750 Zenny, Fireburn1
Kitsune: 750 Zenny, Heatshot

Both get 2 FXP
Void gets 2 extra FXP for near-death rescuing Kitsune
"heh, she lost the sword." Void chuckled, looking at where it got stuck in craven man,"I could take it, and you saw what happened when she used it..."

"Yeah, but I don't like how those mafia guys keep talking about him being released." The imp mutted, adjusting his pot ,"I think there is some trap to this guy. He seems like he might explode or something..."

"True, but we need that sword..."Void said, thinking it over. after a moment's hesitation, he decided that he should take it, and walked over. Putting one hand around the hilt, Void took a deep breath and began to pull...

---

((Dunno if were still in a battle type mode, but I'll do this anyways...))

Void is now at 120 hp.

actions:

1-3)pull sword
*)gust to help push off
"Sorry," Kitsune growled, "I'm kinda a bit of dead weight, aren't I? I really gotta start payin' attention. Thanks for healing me. Hopefully, there won't be any more need for that. Also hopefully, I won't be hit by any more attacks from those I'm trying to help." He glared at CravenMan, with eyes that shone with an unidentifyable mixture of emotions, though hate was obviously one of them.
"Oh ho, no you don't! Tweedledeedee!" came a shrill voice from nearby, firing a gust of wind that knocked Void from where he had perched to dislodge the shell. "That sword, just like that navi there, are both property of the Netpolice's honored science department. If you plan to recover them for yourself, I'm afraid we're going to have some serious troubles, tweedledeedee," the Netpolice officer chirped, sounding very sure of himself. Approaching from behind Void, the netpolice stroked one of his thin, silver, curling whiskers with an appendage that looked something like an elongated oboe with no reed or mouthpiece to play through. The navi's head itself resembled a saxaphone, curving up with no visible mouth and possessing a pair of thin white eyes, located on opposite sides of his face. His brown armor was gaudy with a black cape draped over one shoulder and a mock-regal appearance. Resting one leg on CravenMan's shell, he struck a gallant pose and rested one palm on his knee. "Well, boys, you were just about to hand this over to us, weren't you? You'll be more tempted to answer when you see what you're up against, tweedledeedee!"

Two more navis stepped out from behind the enormous shell. One, a tall male figure with neatly brushed brown hair and a black navi suit with a blue tie, smiled pleasantly at Void and Kitsune. Raising a brown pipe to his mouth, he lit a match and puffed a few rings on it leisurely. "Come now, boys, don't you have a proper upbringing that tells you to respect the law? Obviously you little hooligans are in need of some education, if you think you can get away after doing something like you did. You didn't think I saw, did you, ya little rascals?" he laughed, still sounding like a father figure.

"You're too soft, Patriarch! What this situation calls for," another navi growled in a Yumlander's accent, striking one of his thickly gloved palms with a long black whip, "is immediate and surefire punishment! Drop on your knees and prepare to recieve your lashes!" The navi cracked his whip on the ground once, drawing attention away from the full black coat he wore. One monocle covered his right eye and his face was thickly surrounded by a sharp black beard, running from his sideburns to his chin. His mouth was curled into a perpetual frown that looked entirely impossible to change.

"Why so stubborn? We'll hear their side of the story, and then we'll decide if the boys need punishment," Patriarch smiled, still sounding more like a father than a Netpolice officer. "DisciplineMan's just a little upset that you boys aren't following your good role-models."

"Tweedledeedee! I'll show them a good role-model! WoodwindMan, Department Head of the Netpolice's Justice Department!" the cocky looking navi from earlier laughed, crossing his instrument-like arms. "That's what they'll call me after I bring back this monster to our science department, tweedledeedee!"

Suddenly, a black, dagger-like feather fell from the sky next to WoodwindMan, causing him to jump back alarmed and fall onto his rear. "If you tweedledeedee one more time, I'm ripping off your mustache and gagging you with it," a tall female navi rasped in a slightly deep voice, unfolding enormous dark wings to her left and right. Her entire body-suit was black, save for the white down around the neck of her costume and the elongated red helmet she wore. A yellow visor protruded from the top, though it was left open, giving it a beak like appearance. Another seemingly female navi, blond with an outfit like a heavy blue sweater several sizes too large, fell next to her, announcing her presence by something that sounded like iron blades clacking against the floor. "I'm Scavenger, and this is Stalker. We're here to recover CravenMan, you Netpolice carrion," the first one spoke up again, staring WoodwindMan down with harsh gray eyes. Her head darted, turning almost to a 90 degree angle, to look at Void and Kitsune. "If you two aren't with us, then scram. This is important work, and if you die, you're both just dinner to me."

"Oh, two girls think they can handle our force, tweedledeedee! Now's the time for our squad to get a little recognition. Patriarch, DisciplineMan, in formation, tweedledeedee! ATTACK!" he commanded.

"Hmph, bad seeds, today's youth," Patriarch, laughed, pulling off his belt and cracking it once against the ground and then tightening it around one of his knuckles. "This is going to hurt you kids more than it will hurt me."

"What is this?! What's going on behind me!? Somebody save me! Save me!" CravenMan shouted, still watching Kitsune's look of hatred. Sweat broke out over his face as he futilely attempted to fly away from the oncoming battle, but the sword held tight.

WoodwindMan: 300 HP
Patriarch: 200 HP
DisciplineMan: 200 HP

Scavenger: 200 HP
Stalker: 200 HP

Kitsune: 60 HP
Void stumbled back and looked around rapidly as the new groups of navis appeared. As they began to argue to each other, Void headed over to Kitsune, tapping him lightly on the shoulder. "Ok, these guys seem tougher than the last batch, no one hit kills here..."

"Lets get you healed up first, we need you at full strength. Use a healing chip and a guard if you got them, just try to see what they can do for now. I'll give you a boost with the soul jar again..." Void whispered quickly into the fox's ear, "Then we'll go all out on those NP scum. If they want the sword and Cravenman so bad, they must be powerful. I'll give some cover fire..."

"IMP! LET'S DO THIS!" Void shouted as he dashed towards the NP.

"You got it boss!" Imp's voice seemed to come from nowhere. A large burst of shadow erupted from under Void's feet, giving the imp with the large jar a rather spectacular entrance. Aiming the jar at the dominatrix, Imp snarled a quick rebuttal as he opened the lid, "Let's see you give us lashes when you've had your bashes!"

Void groaned and shook his head at the Imp rather un-clever reply, and shouted to Damian, "Time to call in the doctor!"

<HP10, on it's way.> Damian said, slotting in the chip. Void stood ready, uneasily eyeing the opposition. After a second, Void heard a raspy breathing in his ear as a respirator hissed, giving its owner much need air. "You rang..." The doctor said, giving Void a once over with his goggle covered eyes, "You don't... Seem like... You need... help..."

"No, but my fox friend could use a booster shot."

"Ah... your friend seems... the worse for wear..." The doctor pulled a long needle filled with a black sludge and a rusted tip out of his stained leather apron. Tapping the bubbles out, the doctor stepped towards the fox, "This won't hurt a bit tomorrow..." Pointing the needle towards his paitent.

Void turned his attention back towards the NP officers. He decided that the best course of action would be to try to avoid the attacks. Using a gust of wind, Void dissipated into a cloud, intending to reform near the fireball and remove the sword.

---

actions:

1)soul drain(20 damage, 20 heal) dmg @ Diciplenman, heal@kitsune
2)hp10(heals 10)@kitsune
3)autododge
*)boost autododge
"Thanks for healing me," Kitsune said. "I... that's a pretty big needle. You... you're gonna inject me with that? Hold on...." Kitsune closed his eyes for a second, then opened them. "I'm ready, or did you already inject me?"
Kitsune's tails started glowing blood red. Plunging them into the fabric of "net space", he drew mysterious energy out to protect him. "This armor," Kitsune growled, "should withstand some damage. And this-" Kitsune suddenly disappeared without a trace. Reappearing behind the NetPolice, he whipped his tails at DisciplineMan, before seeming to teleport to the side of the group. "Catch me if you can," Kitsune howled. "This should be great! I'm counting on you to not be the pathetic weaklings you appear to be!"
====================================================
1) SigAttack - Spirit Armor [1-hit barrier+1 turn HardBody]
2) Dodge
*) Gust to DisciplineMan
3) Dodge
"I am a weakling? I shall break your spine, and then you will kneel. Then I shall break your spirit, and you will be like formless putty to me in your pitiable state," he growled in his deep voice, cracking his whip with one quick flick of his wrist. Feeling his spirit being tugged, he barely flinched, but again cracked his whip. Smiling cockily, he wrapped the leather around one of his fists. "Was that little tickle what you thought you'd intimidate me with, hm? Commander! Patriarch!" he barked loudly. "Leave these two to me. I shall make them more willing to submit to the authority as corpses for study by our comrades in the science department."

"Ha ha! Don't go overboard, DisciplineMan," Patriarch laughed, watching him rush for the two navis. "Kids these days are a lot quicker than they used to be. Lose your cool and they might be the ones giving you a spanking!"

"Silence!" DisciplineMan roared, tearing the ground underneath his boots again with another strong crack of his whip. "I'll tear the children to pieces! Hrgh!" he grunted, walking against the wind that Kitsune created. "Kneel, worms!" he cried, lashing his whip out at Kitsune. Unable to hit, he reeled the whip back and let another strong flick of his wrist propel the leather forward. This attempt was fruitless as well. Angered, he looked to Patriarch for assistance. "The children are crafty!"

"Now, now, we've all got your duties, and mine is at work. Yours is with the kids," he muttered, looking at DisciplineMan more coldly than before. "Don't you think you ought to be putting more concern into your responsibility?" DisciplineMan gulped, cracking his whip and preparing for another attack.

"Did he call us pathetic, tweedledeedee? I'll show him what's really pathetic: that primitive weaponry!" he shouted, firing a strong blast of air at Kitsune with a loud, high pitched tweet from one of his arms. The shot hit Kitsune mid-air, not damaging him, but removing the aura that he'd surrounded himself with. "Hah! My shot's specifically designed to remove your barrier! Tweedledeedee!"

The one called Scavenger laughed, bending her head low and looking at him in a belittling way. "What, you think that's an accomplishment? That barrier wasn't exactly state of the art," she droned in her deep, monotone voice. "Looks like someone needs to put you in your place." Swooping into the air, she released two razor-sharp feathers down at WoodwindMan. Gritting his teeth, he deflected one while the other stuck into his arm. "Patriarch, assistance please, tweedledeedee!"

"We're all mature fellows here, and there are ladies present! Have a little dignity! Hm hm hm... you two are ladies, aren't you? I can hardly tell, you're so... unmannerly. I'm not sure I want influences like you around the kids," he mocked the two, laughing as he took a long draw from his pipe mid-sentence.

"We can't all be blessed with the best looks, can we? Do you think my operator would have abandoned me if I was their sparkling dream girl?" Scavenger laughed in a dry way. "Stalker, support. We're taking these two down, then recovering CravenMan."

"What?! What do you mean recovering? You're not taking me back, are you?!" he cried, spewing flames in all directions. WoodwindMan and Scavenger both backed away from him, alarmed and lit ablaze.

Giving another soft, quiet laugh, Stalker took advantage of the situation to get behind Patriarch, jabbing him deep in his back with a dagger. "Aaaugh! Little wretch! It's children like you that make me weep for the future! No respect for your betters!" he growled, turning and smacking her across the face with the belt he weld as a weapon. The two continued to fight, but neither gained much of an advantage.

Scavenger finally shook off the fire, but was then knocked to the ground by WoodwindMan. Struggling, she managed to jump up just in time to avoid another attack. "You two... I'm not sure if you're on our side, but I'm glad you're taking care of the third one with us. Keep it up and I'll keep you off the menu," she rasped, looking back at the two navis who were engaged in fighting DisciplineMan.

WoodwindMan: 230 HP
Patriarch: 140 HP
DisciplineMan: 180 HP

Scavenger: 130 HP
Stalker: 200 HP

Kitsune: 90 HP
"That wasn't supposed to hurt, this is!" Void shouted to Disciplineman, trying to get in a good position to attack. <Damian, send the flameline and ringlog chips! Time to one two these suckers!>

<Sending them your way...>Damian said, slotting in the requested chips. As Void began to focus on the two chips, the ground started to part as a large flower bud started to grow. The stem grew in a twisted pattern, allowing the leaves to grow and act like a short flight of stairs. As the bud began to blossom, what appeared to be a wooden statue of a young woman stood in the center flower. Her arms were crossed over her chest, and her small, carved hands held two batons. With a quick burst, the ends of her batons lit up with small flames as her eyes snapped open. Her eyes looked around as she lowered her arms to her side. Spotting the disciplinarian, her eyes flashed in understanding. Lightly stepping to the first leaf, she raised her arms and began to twirl the batons, the flames making rings of light as they spun.

Her descent was hurried as she began to tumble and twist as she walked. Every step she seemed to take put her in an exotic pose, until she was a blur of movement as she walked towards the NP officers. She finished her dance by jumping high into the air and landing in front of the police, and with a quick wink and smile, held her flaming sticks up to her face and blew. The flames quickly grew into a flamethrower like stream, burning brightly as it quickly filled the space before her.

Quickly discarding the now quickly cooling sticks, she quickly began her dance again, this time swinging wildly. Her new dance seemed full of high kicks, wild spins, and broad gestures as she went through the crowd, and the seemed to come closest to the NP officers. After she got through the crowd, she turned back to the fighters and gave a quick bow. Glancing up at Void, she blew a quick kiss and a wink for summoning her, and danced off into the net.

Void shook his head, stunned by her performance, and quickly puffed into smoke. Using the distraction, he began to follow it up by whirling around Disciplineman in erratic patterns to try to confuse him. Then to cap it off, Void caused a huge gust of wind downspout on the NP officer's head, hoping to pin him further so Kitsune would hit.

---

actions:

1 & 2) chip combo: flame dancer - flameline(50, fire, up to 3 hit)@Disciplineman, ringlog(50, wood, ground)@Disciplineman
3)autododge
*)gust - move Disciplineman to the same spot