The Monthly Netvegas Raffle, 1!

DING DING DING DING!

Lady Luck shuddered, leaning against the board. "Haah... Wh-why did you..." She paused, swallowing. "uh, why did you make the bell so l-loud, AuctionMan?"

"Because everyone should hear about these WON-DER-FUL PRIZES!" The navi beamed, coming up behind LadyLuck to hug her. She stiffened as he hugged her, and he held one of his roulette wheels in front of her face. "One of our gracious contestants has asked you to blow on the dice, my beautiful assistant! If you'd be so kind!"

"Uh-- nnhf- o-okay..." Seeming to swalow a little spit, Lady Luck blew on Auctionman's wrist, starting the reel. His other three reels started up at the same time, and the camera view split to capture all four results as the navi posed.

Melody: Adrian: Ouch! D-tier! RedWave1!
Metool: Anathema: Unfortunate! Junk-tier! GlassSeed!
Metool: Courser: Jackpot! C-rank! RemotePlug2!
Melody: DruidMan: C-rank! LavaStage!
DING!

"NNh!" LadyLuck practically leapt into the air as the bell went off again, her knees quaking. She must've been terrified!

AuctionMan wasted no time running the reels, however, flashing the result for his wonderful audience.

Melody: Harke: C-rank! Recover120!
What's this about luck? Oh I'm always lucky! So let's give this a go!

-Lucia.EXE

[Attached: 1,000z]
DING!

"Nnhhhhah!" Lady Luck stood up perfectly straight! Was the tail on her costume... twitching? She moved her lips like she was trying to announce the result, clearly scared stiff, but then the strength left her as she passed out, saved from a nasty fall by AuctionMan heroically swooping in to catch her!

"So sorry folks, it seems Lady Luck has just gotten too excited from all your wonderful prizes!" The navi laughed, completely blowing past the strange scene as he laid his unconscious assistant on the ground. Instead he twirled his roulette wheel...

Melody: Lucia: JACKPOT! B-rank! Arsenal3!
Heyyyy, this stuff's going again! My navi could use some new gear, but sadly I don't have any of those weird membership cards... hm. Give me the Metool tier!

-Thomas Brighton (500z attached)
DING!

LadyLuck jumped, eyes wide and arms windmilling, tail twitching behind her. "Nnhrg-- nwhat? Whaaa-nnh- what happened?" She leaned over, supporting herself on an arm.

"Oh! My fair Lady Luck is awake!" Auctionman laughed, smiling. "My dear, you got too scared because of the bell and passed out!"

"O-oh, I... I see.." She paused for a moment. "I'll uh, I'll just sit here for a moment to recover my strength."

"Quite fine, my lady!" Auctionman spun his reel. "Let's see what our next contestant gets!"

Metool: Thomas: D-rank! CannonMode!
DING!

With the latest loud ring of the bell, LadyLuck seemed to be slightly less surprised and more weary of the bell. "I-I think I'm just going to recover in my room," she said, crawling slowly off the stage. However, AuctionMan seemed to be rather unfazed by his assistant's struggles, and spun his reel while keeping his eyes forward.

"Do get better soon, my lady, but the show must go on!" he said.

Metool: Julius: C-rank! MetalStage!
Spin! That! Wheeeel!
I can't find either of those cards so I guess I'm going Metool rank!
Count me in! This is almost all that we earned last fight but easy come easy go!

-Alex Newell

Attached: 500z
My operator has expressed her strong desire to have me bet our hard-earned money on random knick knacks. When I think of the horrible, debasing things we did to earn it...

Hopefully she'll get her compulsive gambling under control at some point, but for now, I, her long-suffering Navi, will reluctantly accept one of your chips.

And I'd be tickled to find it's a good one!

-HYDE.EXE

*attached: 500z for Metool tier*
DING! DING!

Somehow, the sounds of Lady Luck yelping could still be heard in the background, while AuctionMan's grin remained unabated. "Amazing turnout tonight! Seems like everyone's getting into the lucky mood! Let's see how they fare!" he said, spinning the roulette wheel.

Metool: Alex: A shame! Junk-tier! SandSeed!
Metool: Hyde: Not bad! D-tier! Aqua+20!