RANDOM SELECT: Belt
TOTAL POINTS: 7
RANDOM SELECT: Skirt
TOTAL POINTS: 2
RANDOM SELECT: Boots
TOTAL POINTS: 0
RANDOM SELECT: Gloves
NO PRIZE

Even on the back of Club Man's motorcycle, Ante had more of a chance than most participants (save maybe Crystal Roy, if he actually gave a crap) to scope out the competition. "His partner died?! That's so tragic," she thought, moved by NekketsuMan's performance. What if Dare died during her own performance, after they'd already accomplished this much together? That would be-

Shaking her head, she reminded herself that NekketsuMan's friend was only a dummy and that she needed to look cocky and sexually charged, not weepy and emotional. Grinning, she sat up straighter and moved her hands to Club Man's shoulders, digging her fingers into his back. "Poor Hearts, guess you weren't cut out for this after all. Well, Clubby, is she going to be the one going down, or is it you?" she asked, leaning forward to speak into his ear. Of course, despite her acting as though she were speaking privately, her voice was still amplified for the audience to hear.

"You saved the best for last, bitch. Danger's my middle name!" the big navi announced, slamming one fist into his chest before promptly reapply it to the handles. Ante and Club Man flew forward at breakneck speed, ignoring the fact that Dare had already gotten off of her bike. They made as though they were planning to leave her as road kill. "I just hope there's something left of you to screw after this!"

"Don't worry! If there's not a speck of her left, I'll personally double your reward," Ante cackled, trying to act bloodthirsty. Of course, it wasn't as hard as it'd normally be, given the sort of adrenaline she was experiencing from moving on the motorcycle. Confidently, she stood up with her legs spread, each foot straddling the bike's adornments precariously. She kept her hands tightly upon Club Man's shoulders. It might not look like much of a stunt compared to the rest of the show, but she was doing it without rigging. Her hat flew from her head, causing her superimposed purple hair to flutter in the wind dramatically.

1) Send Dare SideBamboo1
2) Stand up on bike
3) HIGHWAY TO THE DANGER ZONE
*) Continue DummyC's course towards Dare
Once again, the performance of the others was lost on Dare, so long as she still had the audience's attention. Now came the crucial matter of carrying through the performance to the grand finale. Dare wasn't sure what she was going to do yet, but so far she'd done pretty well putting pieces into place on the fly. All she knew was that if at all possible, she wanted to finish it with her signature move. A chance like that was too good to pass up.

In any case, it looked like Ante was really going to push her ally on that on-the-fly decision making, as Club Man was clearly preparing for the forward charge. The moment when his hand was off the bars was probably all the decision-making time she had. Her mind ran through a number of alternatives before choosing one, and as usual Dare had a hundred percent confidence.

Dare threw off her shades, revealing her intense eyes beneath. She began to glow with a red aura, with shimmering heat waves distorting the air around her. Her mouth curved into a smile as, not wasting a moment, she moved her hands to the lapel of her outfit. She quickly jerked the outfit apart, a motion that should have set her impressive breasts jiggling free due to the impossibility of a bra underneath evidenced by the outfit's cleavage.

Instead, doing so revealed what looked like cybernetic implants, running along the back and shoulders and terminating at the sides of the breasts, just enough to cover what shouldn't be displayed. The metal shone red from the aura around her and moved like ordinary muscles. The overall motif was sleek, close to the bike she had been operating earlier. Her riding outfit still clung to her hips with the top draped over, still conservative enough to cover her backside.

"I think there's still plenty enough of me to f*ck with you!" Dare shouted, drawing one of her robotic arms back. Whatever punch she was preparing seemed doomed to fall tragically short of Club Man's ride, leaving her catching the brunt of his bike with her dipped shoulder. Instead, the fist seemed to warp the air around her. A heat wave that appeared to coincide with her thrown punch struck Club Man from the side, imbued with the Firehit's data. Dare's arm glowed orange as though it was made of molten steel.

At this point, Club Man might have wanted to change his course, but it was hopeless: before he or anyone else could react, Dare turned her lowered fist into an open palm and caught the ground. She spun her legs through the air, her entire body beginning to glow that same molten orange. Her clothes appeared to be disintegrating in the heat. The path her legs cut coincided with another heat wave, which Club Man's bike flew through helplessly. The rubber melted and the metal warped, leaving the Queen of Spades and her goon moving forward mostly on their former velocity. Ante had hopefully caught on and let go of Club Man by this point, because he had burst into flames and was wailing madly.

Dare was now an orange silhouette of her nude form, keeping its original pleasing shape while completely solid in fill and fuzzy on details to hide what had to be left to the imagination. Dare activated her signature, shooting into the air and leaving a burning scar behind her. "Ready for that spanking?" Dare shouted at Ante, throwing one leg forward mid flight. The flaming limb cut through Club Man, first cleanly and gradually more slowly as steam began escaping the cut that was scissoring him clean in half. By the time Dare had made him two even halves, her body had begun to cool, her normal skin color returning with teasing slowness.

Dare wasn't done yet. The Navi brought her right leg still forward, now relying on the rigging system to apparently keep the momentum her jump had given her. The leg connected with Ante's stomach. Now that the leg had ostensibly cooled, she figured there wouldn't be any visible discontinuity for the audience. Realizing she hadn't given any cue to Ante for this part, Dare decided she'd have to play rough. She grabbed the back of Ante's hair and forced her head down, effectively bending her ally over her knee. Dare drew back her free left arm, unflexed her fingers into a firm open palm, snapped the arm down...

And unleashed a gravity-defying, flaming mid-air slap to her ally's bottom.

"YEEEEEEEAH!" Dare roared, helpless to stop herself in the moment. Her head was only just cool enough to remind herself that she needed to slow-motion this moment, slowing the appearance of her body cooling. This would both create dramatic effect and preserve her dignity... as soon as this long moment ended, she planned to immediately terminate the illusion and resume her .GMO.

-Firehit1 to DummyC [60 FIRE]
-SideBamboo1 to DummyC [80 WOOD]
-"Trail Blazer" to DummyC [2 Movements, 20 FIRE]
AFTERBURNER active
-Borrow an action to perform epic dynamic mid-air spank
"AND. TIME. IS. OVER!!"

Not a second after three minutes, the VR Enhancer was cut off, stopping whatever the performers were doing in the middle of it. Thankfully, Ante and Dare finished their performance just in time! The crowds bursted into cheers and screams, even louder than it was ever before as the first contest was officially over.

"Now, let us review over the contestant's performances before we getting into the votings! First is Crystal Ro-...We'll skip that one and go over to Advant and Love!" The center screen began to show clips of the two navi's performances with expert editing done in mere three minutes. Advant and Love's volley was surely a sight to see with a green blur moving all over screen, slowly injuring the dummies who stood at the center of it all. "As you can see, the two lovers have shown their expertise in handling their balls...Tennis balls that is!...*Ahem*, however, even with their impressive skills, they failed to hold the audience's attention and kept things quiet stale through out." There were few claps and cheers directed towards the two navis, but it was only fraction of the whole audience. "Aw geez, Advant. Looks like we're in deep trouble~" Love, despite expressing grief over their performance, hugged her lover tightly as she continued to flirt. "Not a problem! We'll definitely win next round!!"

"Next is NekketsuMan!" The screen changed into NekketsuMan's personal clips, also perfectly edited as if it was a final production of a movie shot. Showing the brave navi solely fighting despite his disadvantage, it also cut to the heart-aching scene of the navi clutching onto the lifeless body of his "Aibo." "Not only did he show a powerful performance with his own, personal fighting style, NekketsuMan was able to add in something special that surprised almost all of us with the, albeit, sudden death of his partner...Who came out of nowhere!" The robotic navi stood proudly as he crossed his arm, laughing wholeheartedly as he watched himself on the big screen. "The bond between brotherhood can be just as easy to break as it is easy to create! Nonetheless, NekketsuMan was very much confident in his victory.

"Finally, our underdogs, Ante and Dare!!" The majority of the audience seemed fixated at the screen as it began to play Ante and Dare's footage, immediately revealing Dare's sleek bike suit and Ante's revealing clothes. Whistles and howls came from the audience as they watched the footage some more, even capturing Mr. Gold's fullest attention. "A-as you can see, Ante and Dare showed a spectacular show within the short time they were given. Creative use of their dummies, interesting setting and plot, and most definitely, the costume designs!" Everyone, the majority of the male audience if anything, continued to cheer on as Mr. Gold continued on. "And my oh my, what a finale these girls has given to us...NOW! Place your votes now and we'll see who the true, Grand Showstopper was today!"

Holographic screens all appeared in front of each and every audience, giving them four choice with the names of the contestants written below. Countless pings were heard as the votes were cast, finally revealing the result of the first contest...

Result
    [1st]Ante / Dare [+3] [+1 (Bonus!)]
    [2nd]NekketsuMan [+2]
    [3rd]Advant / Love [+1]
    [4th]Crystal Roy [+0]
    [/li]

"AND THERE YOU HAVE IT, FOLKS!, THE WINNER OF THE 'GRAND SHOWSTOPPER' GOES TO OUR UNDERDOG GIRLS, ANTE AND DARE!!" Confetti and screams broke out as the first winner of the three was revealed, most of them fairly dissatisfied due to their gambling bets on the Festival. Mr. Gold began to float down from his upper platform down onto Ante and Dare's stage, holding in his gloved hands chip data to which he gave to the two navis. "Job well done! This is a small, personal prize given to me. I know this isn't something as fancy as the VR Enhancer, but it'll do." After leaving the prize to the victors, Mr. Gold returned back to his position with a puff of golden smoke, getting back to the spotlight to continue his hosting.

"After this short break, we will spin the roulette once more to see which game we will play next!" Shortly after the announcement, the floors beneath all the navis began to elevate downwards, just like how they entered in the first place. Before they knew it, Ante and Dare was back at their locker room...

DummyA: DELETED
DummyB: DELETED
DummyC: DELETED
Ante: SPANKED!

Turn Limit: TIME OVER

Ante / Dare Prize: [PanelReturn] Battlechip

-Scores-
NekketsuMan: 2 pts
Advant / Love: 1 pts
Crystal Roy: 0 pts
Ante / Dare: 4 pts
Ante would have provided a lot of insightful commentary regarding the match's outcome; she'd have been very interested to know the results, maybe even want to commend her ally on all of her expert choreography, set design, and plot-work. At the moment, however, she was far too busy having the fire slapped out of her ass by her own partner. The bloodlust must have affected Dare to the point that she still hadn't stopped. Ante had been crying out steadily for her to stop since she started, but that made no difference.

"S-Stop! It's over! Desist! Eee-! Erk! Ack!" she cried out, trying to get free. What was worse was the fact that after transforming back, she realized that her belt and skirt had vanished. This meant that anyone watching was getting the pleasant view of her jiggling backside clad only in her bodysuit, being spanked raw by her own partner. "For God's sake!" she groaned.
Dare couldn't keep up her posture in the air without the rigging, so she'd made a point to get in a good landing position before the VR ended, sitting on her knees with her legs under her while still holding Ante's head down with her right arm and thrashing her backside with her left. Dare was so caught up in her personal moment, drinking in the applause of the audience, that her body was running on automatic... if she stopped, the moment would have to end, wouldn't it?

With this line of reasoning, Dare continued moving her left arm while accepting the chip from Mr. Gold with her right, making sure to thank him.

As the platform lowered, Dare also made sure to thank her ally, her left arm continuing to punish Ante as if it were an entity with a separate mind. "Everything went perfectly! I almost forgot we even had more challenges to complete, we did so well with this one! I think our opponents are going to have a hard time recovering after that one. Sorry I had to go so rough on you at the end there-"

This last line seemed to finally bring Dare back to her senses, and she finally halted her hand just inches from another merciless slap. Hearing her allies protests for the first time, as though earmuffs had been lifted from her, Dare gave Ante an apologetic smile. "Hey, I just thought it'd improve our chances for the rest of the matches, if we got even more popular with the audience!" Dare lied.

Releasing her ally, Dare stood up and quickly brushed herself off. "Anyway, you did great out there. I'm surprised your cool head prevailed even after I went to town on you there: you even got rid of your skirt thingy so the audience could get a better look at the end. And for what it's worth, now I have to take back what I said about your butt earlier... yours is actually pretty good. If Teruko wasn't your operator, I'd have to assume your body was crafted for sex appeal!" Dare intended every word as sincere flattery, but if taken as an apology or justification they would probably seem half-baked.
Rising up and reaching down to straighten her skirt, Ante quickly remembered that the item had already vanished, and instead crossed her hands across her back, allowing her to nurse the injury as modestly as possible. Her already red face became still redder as Dare complimented her backside. Closing her eyes and smiling an uncharacteristic, ingenuine smile, she tried her best to accept the compliment as an apology. "Well, I'm still not back into the shape I'd like to be," she replied. "But thank you all the same..."

She decided that at least for now she'd keep the mystery of her vanishing clothing and her history as an abandoned and adopted navi a secret. "Well, whatever the case, our silly escapades worked out to our best interest; we clearly captured Mr. Gold's attention. Now I'm even more curious, however... Who is this Crystal Roy, that he can throw the first event so casually? If he threw every event, surely they wouldn't allow him to continue competing... Unless he is some sort of special participant? Hrmm..." Ante mused, cradling her chin thoughtfully.

"Well, whatever the next challenge is, I hope it won't involve a lot of sitting," she laughed awkwardly, trying to play off the newfound soreness of her ass in a friendly way.

((Ready))
"Hello, contestants! We will continue onto our next event in a few moment! Please prepare yourselves and get onto the platform, pronto!" Mr. Gold abruptly appeared on the screen within the locker rooms, getting off as soon as his message was over. However, the screen appeared once again in Dare and Ante's room. "Hello, misses. Quiet the show you put up!" Though the navi started off with a compliment, it looked like he had a much more serious question at hand. "Well, I'll be blunt. As fantastic as you were, the people were unhappy to see a newcomer, underdog suddenly take the lead out of the blue! Not that they didn't enjoy the little show you girls put up, but you've hit them where it hurts...Their wallets!"

Mr. Gold continued on, puffing up his fancy hat as he put it back over his head. "Personally, I don't care at all if they lose their money. I don't want to ruin my favorite time of the year over those rich bas...people! Keep up the good work and go for broke!" The screen cut off...only to reconnect a second later. "Almost forgot! It seems like you've caught the attention of your fellow contestants, and they're pretty willing to have some chat with you! So if you want, pick one you want to talk to before we start the next event and I'll patch it through!"
"Pfft! Dare said, waving off Ante's concern while unsuccessfully trying to keep up with whatever Bruce and Teruko were up to. "No competition I'M part of is going to involve sitting!" the Navi assured her partner.

Dare was surprised to see Mr. Gold's face pop up alongside them, adjusting her shades as she addressed him. "Hey, what are you doing peeking in here? Ante and I could have been... well, I guess we couldn't have been changing, since we're Navis and the appearance changing things and all... but what if I'd still been spanking her?! Were you trying to peep on us?"

Realizing there was something silly about what she'd just said, Dare calmed down and listened to what the tournament's host had to say. "Well, I won't apologize to anyone for that. Anyone who's dumb enough to bet against Dare deserves to pay for the show! Ah ha ha!" the Navi gave a confident laugh that seemed rehearsed, but, of course, fit her perfectly.

Dare put a hand to her chin as she considered the proposal Mr. Gold had put before the two of them. "What do you think?" she asked her ally after a very brief period of consideration. "I don't really care about talking to anyone who failed to be more exciting than me, but... I think it would be in our interest to learn more about Crystal Roy?" Dare couldn't really remember if Mr. Gold was in the loop on their mission, so she tried to phrase this to Ante without giving it away. "I don't feel like we'll get anything out of him if we ask him directly, though..."
"That's good to hear," Ante replied to Dare, raising one gloved hand to her cheek as she laughed genuinely. She didn't notice Mr. Gold pop up until he began speaking, which, thankfully, didn't take very long. "I'm afraid that we cannot abate just to favor the odds. I assure you, we will continue to take the matches quite seriously."

Listening to Dare speak about their options, she nodded her head in agreement. "You've raised a good point; talking to that competitor to learn more about him is likely to be futile. We should interrogate one of the other participants to see if they'll tell us more about him. NekketsuMan might still be cooling down after his match. Perhaps the other two would be willing to divulge information?" she proposed. "I'm also interested in friendly chat, of course. Socialization is another element of sportsmanship we'd be loathe to forget."

Turning back to Mr. Gold's screen, she gave an additional inquiry. "Should we stay here in the locker room to receive our guests once you put them in touch, or did you have somewhere else in mind?" she asked, half-hoping he'd give them some more appropriate place. For some reason, she couldn't help but feel uncomfortable with performing a meet-and-greet in a stuffy locker room.
"So you want to speak with those lovebirds? No problem..." The screen blinked as it immediately patched into Advant and Love's own locker room, allowing the navis to have a "face-to-face" conversation with one another. However, it seemed like the couples were too busy to notice Ante and Dare's presence...

"AHHHNNN~ T-too hard!" Love panted as her breath began to quicken.

"S-sorry, Darling. Let me try it thisssss...way!"

"A-a-ayess! That's the spot, that's the spot!!"

With Love laying down on one of the bench with Advant on top of her, they were enjoying a nice (sensual) message to relieve themselves from their none-stop match from the last contest. "...Oh! Looks like we were able to get through. Look, Love, its them!" Advant and Love seemed rather unfazed by the fact that Ante and Dare was there to see their little message, only showing Love blushing ever so slightly as she adjusted her clothes back on.

"That was a great performance you girls put up! We saw your clip here in the locker room and it was no wonder you guys took first place! We personally wanted to congratulate your victory!" Love's compliment was accompanied with her bubbly smile. "So, was there any particular reason you guys wanted to talk with us?"
"Oh, sorry to interrupt!" Dare excused herself briefly, seeming interested in what the two were up to. She'd never gotten a good massage herself before, but she got the impression Love was more interested in Advant's attention than his technique.

"Thanks for the compliment! I gotta confess, I didn't get to see a lot of yours. I was what they call 'in the zone' for most of my performance," Dare told them, framing the sides of her head with her hands for emphasis. "Well, that and we haven't had time to review the tapes of the shows for the other contestants. Pretty busy getting ready, you know?"

"I tell you, though, that's not an easy match to win! I was lucky that this competition was my forte," Dare gloated, perhaps unintentionally hinting at a weakness in her team. "You guys and NekketsuMan were putting your all into it, I could hear that much and see it in the highlights reel. But you know who wasn't? That Crystal Ralph loser!" Dare broached the topic she wanted to discuss as subtly as she knew how. "A guy like that who doesn't even try isn't fit to share the stage with Dare. I figured you guys might have done this before or at least seen it, so you might know: where does that guy's confidence come from?"
Ante wasn't quite so desensitized as Dare, so she immediately averted her eyes, thinking that Advant and Love might have been using the locker room for something a little more intimate than spanking. When she realized they weren't, she regained her composure and crossed both hands in front of her lap with a pleasant smile. "Thank you very much for your kind words," she replied to the two. "It's still a matter of time before we match the sort of synergy that you two have."

Pausing while her partner talked, Ante suddenly realized that her previous statement could easily make herself and Dare look more like a lesbian couple than they already had established themselves to be with the intense, passionate spanking Dare had given her. "Oh, but er, of course, you two share a different sort of relationship. Ah ha..." she chuckled quietly, failing to speak over her companion.

"At any rate, my partner raises a good point: we don't really have any experience in this matter. We've got a lot to learn; would you two be willing to share with some of your knowledge with us?" she inquired, sounding unfortunately like she was still asking about some couples chemistry or sensual massage technique rather than Crystal Roy. "I feel like going through this process without adequate counsel could end up leaving the two of us bruised."
Advant and Love stared at one another when Dare and Ante posed two separate questions, but they were quick to give an answer. "Well...Advant first starts off by rubbing some lotion on his han-" The clueless girl was stopped when Advant forcefully covered her mouth with his hands, nervously chuckling before he gave the correct answer. "Haha, W-well, there really isn't much to say about Crystal Roy, isn't that right Sweetie?" Love nodded her head as her mouth was still concealed.

"We only heard that he's a regular at the Festival, but we also heard that he won nearly all the games that he participated on!" Advant and Love sat down on the locker bench as they continued to share their knowledge of Crystal Roy. "And you saw how he was just before, right? When everyone would bid on him and he does nothing, its a no wonder why he's so hated!" However, even after talking about the discouraging information about their opponent, Advant and Love took the time to cuddle one another. "Just because he didn't do anything last round doesn't mean he's gonna do the same this time. I'm sure he's just doing this for some "miraculous" comeback he was waiting for!"

"I concur!"

Suddenly, the screen was divided into the two halves as one showed Advant and Love while the other showed Mr. Gold. "He always has a tendency to do something like this, I say. Always making stupid excuses about how no one's gonna like his performance last time...ANYHOW!" Before Ante and Dare could continue their conversation with the other pair, the holographic screen returned to showing Mr. Gold in full.

"Contestants! You have exactly 2 minutes till the next event! Please step on the platform like before and prepare yourselves!" As soon as the transmission was over, the elevating platform on the side lit up in bright light...
Dare was a bit disappointed that Mr. Gold had cut off the communication so quickly, but she supposed they weren't going to keep the fans outside waiting too long. "Getting back into the action quickly, are we? But that's no problem for us! No one matches Dare.EXE for stamina!"

The Navi messed with some communication screens while she headed over for the elevator. "Well, Ante, those two lovebirds seem like a swell couple, but we're not taking it easy for them or anybody else. We're going to go out there and take first place again, no matter what Crystal Boy has up his shiny sleeves!" Dare gave a confident grin to her ally again. "Maybe we can even pull it off without thrashing your tail this time," she teased.

"Oh, by the way," she said, lowering her voice to a conspiratorial whisper and leaning in as though someone could be listening, "I traded off Mr. Gold's plain-oatmeal-flavored chip reward for something a bit more exciting! I just figured I should tell you in case you were planning to make them matching buddy mementos or something," Dare apologized to Ante, lowering her shades so she could more effectively make eye contact.
Ante became increasingly curious as she heard what Advant, Love, and Mr. Gold had to offer on Crystal Roy. "He attends the event regularly, always throws the Show Stopper portion, still wins, and garners no crowd favor... Now I'm curious as to why Mr. Gold keeps letting him back in," she pondered, pressing her fist to her chin and knitting her eyebrows pensively. "Additionally, I realize now that there's no way to keep anything we say private from Mr. Gold... I hope we haven't already let something slip..."

She was brought back out of her monologue as Dare said something about her bottom. It must have left just as much of an impression on Dare as the spanking had on her, because, despite the uncouth nature of the subject, Dare kept on bringing it up. "Yes, well... let's try to do so," she laughed awkwardly, trying to keep her good-natured smile on.

"As for your chip, I'm certain you know what suits your fancy and style more than I could speculate," she responded with a curt nod, keeping her eyes closed and her smile plastered on. She couldn't help but imagine that Dare's trading was a lot like Teruko's trading: see if it sounds cooler, then trade it. "Personally, I'll be holding on to mine. It's a refined chip that may help me offset some of the nastiness I cause when I'm forced to tear up the battlefield."

Teruko stayed entirely silent, being otherwise disposed, as Ante walked to the elevator with Dare.
"LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, THANK YOU FOR PATIENTLY WAITING FOR OUR NEXT GAMES!"

Mr. Gold was at the center stage, high above the arena below, waving at the audiences with his plastic smile. "Let us welcome the contestants back from their rest. Heeeeeerrrreeessss...NEKKETSUMAN!" The far northern side of the arena let off a staged explosion with NekketsuMan jumping out from the elevator before it fully reached the top, throwing his metal fist into the air as he pumped himself up for the next battle. "YOSHA! The next win will be mine!"

"And here they are...ADVAAAAANT AND LOOOOOOVE!!" The two lovers appeared on stage with their ever-bubbly smiles, also taking their time to wave their rackets at the audiences. "Darling, they love us! They love us!" said Love as she jumped up and down with excitement. Out of nowhere, Advant snatched the girl in mid air and knelt down into a "romantic" pose. "And I love you...Lets win this together, my honey-bunch!

"Next, here's...CRYSSSSTAL ROOOOOOY!!" Even before the navi was revealed from the ground, the audience began to boo and hiss at Crystal Roy. "Hmph, Just you wait." said the navi as he stood strong with his hollow arms crossed, unfazed by all the hate he was receiving.

"Finally, the last game's winner and the surprise underdogs...ANNNNNTEEE AND DAAAAREEEE!!" The audience's mood turned completely upside down when the two navis appeared at the stage, cheering and applauding louder than anyone else before.

"What will be our next game? Only God knows, and maybe this steel ball as well!" Mr. Gold threw the steel ball into the roulette as everyone watched the ball spinning at the side. The ball slowed to a halt and dropped into one of the panels, deciding the next game for the Festival. "Oh, this game is a classic. Our next game will be 'The Gunslinger Showdown'!!" The arena walls began to collapse and compact into a much smaller place, gathering all six of the contestants close enough to see one another in detail.

"There really isn't much I can explain about this game, so I'll leave it to the rule page to summarize everything~" said Mr. Gold as he comically laid down on his stage as he picked his nose.

Game:
The Gunslinger Showdown

Rules:
- The contestant's goal is to pop the other contestant's balloon with their water gun, receiving points for surviving longer than others and winning by being the last survivor.
- SPECIAL: Bonus point is given to those who popped the most balloons
- Everyone will have three balloons attached to any part of their bodies. Special rules apply for contestants who is paired or in a bigger group.
- At least one balloon must be in contact with the pair or the entire group together, separating the contact of the balloon from one another will result in disqualification.
- The water gun's water tank is "infinite." However, it requires pumps in order to shoot with enough force to pop a balloon. The water gun can only hold up to three pumps (3 Shots)
- Battlechips are allowed, except for offensive and defensive chips. Objects and others that are used for protections indirectly are allowed.
- The balloons must be popped with the water gun, nothing else.
- Time Limit: 5 Minutes (5 Turns)

"Contestants! Prepare your balloons and lets get ready..." Mr. Gold anxiously held himself back, waiting till everyone was set up before he was ready to scream...

NekketsuMan: 3 Balloons / 0 Pumps
Advant / Love: 3 Balloons / 0 Pumps / 0 Pumps
Crystal Roy: 3 Balloons / 0 Pumps
Ante / Dare: 3 Balloons / 0 Pumps / 0 Pumps

Turn Limit: - Turns

-Scores-
Dare had a brief moment to revel in the praise of the audience. Waving her hands to her fans, Dare was just wishing that they'd been the first ones up so their praise might continue through the introductions of the others when the walls suddenly began shifting around. "Woah, woah, woah!" Dare exclaimed in surprise, turning to face the wall at her back and hastily backstepping. "What does a gunslinger challenge have to do with a crushing room? Give me a second to prepare, guys, I'll activate my total concentration mode and think up a way out of this!"

Dare put her fingers to her head and began to concentrate intensely. Here eyes were closed behind her shades, so she couldn't see that the walls had stopped moving at just that moment... so she stood in the middle of the arena, until a moment later she smacked her fist to her palm. "Aha! If we all stand on each other's-"

The Navi seemed mildly disappointed that the contestants were nowhere close to being squished to death. "Well, I guess this doesn't seem too bad... If these guys think I'm going to let a little water put out the fire of my performance, they've got another thing coming! I don't even need to enter my total concentration mode for this one, Ante, I've already got the perfect plan!" Dare grabbed a balloon and walked over to her ally, darting her free hand out to grab Ante's right arm before she could protest. She pressed the balloon to Ante's right palm before releasing her arm.

"What do you think?" Dare asked. "This is the perfect defensive spot! We'll both have each other's back, so there won't be any surprises! If we move our arms and bodies, there shouldn't be any way for the enemy to get through the cracks in our defense with the accuracy to hit the balloon. A defensive stance like this'll be good cause I'm sure those guys'll be sore losers over the last round and try to take us out first."

Dare put her free hand to her chin thoughtfully, frowning. "Huh... now that I think of it, it's too perfect. If we go with this, there's literally no chance we'll lose! What's the point of such a one-sided showdown...?" In spite of what she said earlier, Dare once again entered "Total Concentration Mode" for just a second. Dare swiped her fist through the air as she didn't have a free palm to smack, a grin spread across Dare's face. "I've got it! We both know that we're the best... but only one can truly be the best! We'll make it a challenge between ourselves."

Dare grabbed a balloon and, reaching up, placed it on her forehead, high enough to avoid blocking her sight. "This'll be your balloon. We can keep them on our foreheads, since that's one of the few spots we can individually dodge with like this. If either one of us lose our balloon before the end of the match, that person's the loser... and if only one of us has one left at the end, the other has to do anything the first one wants! Oh, but uh, I won't ask for one of your awesome chips or anything. So don't worry about that. More like a penalty game."

Dare tried to put her balloon on her head and realized doing so pushed down her shades. She took them off and threw them carelessly over her shoulder, causing them to disappear into flames. "So what do you think? It'll all be over if our hand balloon gets popped. We probably won't have time to get the forehead to the other if we're caught off guard. It'll be a difficult balancing act between our sterling camaraderie and deep-set competitive natures, but I have confidence!"

That Dare had confidence went without saying, but did Ante have the deep-set competitive spirit to risk more in this challenge, which already seemed less certain than the first? Dare didn't seem to have much of a backup plan in case they weren't as invincible as she thought.
Ante was not as astounded by the closing in walls or applause as her partner was, instead maintaining poise and diligently observing their competitors. As Dare began to explain her plan, Ante started to think that her partner and Teruko would get along splendidly if they could have a few conversations together. Dare's plans were just like the ones she'd seen generate extensive financial losses for Teruko before. On the other hand, Dare's previous plan had worked magnificently, even if at the cost of personal dignity. Perhaps this time would be the same.

"Very well, it seems like a sound enough plan," Ante agreed, not objecting as Dare took her hand and put the balloon between their fingers. Such light physical contact didn't mean much after the intense spanking from earlier. "As for the game, I believe this is similar to the King's Game that Teruko mentioned earlier... I suppose it's fine, although I can hardly imagine what I would ask for..." Briefly, she imagined getting Dare back for her intense spanking earlier, then quickly brushed the thought from her mind.

With a sigh, Ante adjusted her hat so that perhaps the bill would cover the balloon Dare had put there. "Alright, I feel like we're well prepared. Let's give it our best shot," the gray-skinned navi finished dramatically, then concluded by turning to watch the other side. "My, do I feel silly... I can't remember the last time I did something so ridiculous... Wait, yes I can... Okay, perhaps this isn't so bad," she muttered, mentally steeling herself for the childish game to come.
"Looks like everyone has prepared their balloons!"

The lights turned dim as six spot lights shined down on the contestants. NekketsuMan had a very standard placement of his balloons, having one on both his shoulder while placing one directly on the center of his metal chest. "Hahaha...I'll be sure to win this one..." said the "hotblooded" navi as he looked a bit under the weather. The couples, on the other hand, was straight up strange. Advant had his balloon attached to the top of his head as he held Love up in a princess carry as she placed her own balloon on her chest, sandwiching the last balloon between their stomachs. "A-am I too heavy, Advant?" Love asked as she was concerned with her lover. "No, but my heart is beating heavier than it ever has, and its all thanks to you!!" With a swift smooch with one another, the couple seemed to be ready to take on the world.

Crystal Roy had taken the strange, unexpected approach for his balloon placement, all of it on his chest. As if he was already giving a handicap to everyone, the navi simply stood with his arms crossed, scoffing at anyone who would even stare at him. "...At least this would make things little more exciting." said Crystal Roy as he eyed the other five contestants.

"Lets get prepared, fellas! Please equip yourselves with the water guns and get ready!!" Two small pillars rose from the ground in front of Ante and Dare as the top opened to reveal a high tech pistol. With its sleek mold and its futuristic design, anyone who is even mildly interested in gun design would fall head over heel over this pistol...except the orange ring placed over the barrel that stood out like a sore thumb. "There is a small button placed right next to the trigger. You simply hold it down and the pistol will start to pump the water for your 'bullet.' Remember, a half-charged pump will not be enough to shoot down the balloon no matter how hard you try!" All the other contestants took their own water pistol: Crystal Roy spinning it around like a deft gunslinger, Love taking both pistols into her hand while Advant continued to carry her, while NekketsuMan had trouble even holding the gun properly into his burly hand.

"Then everyone, I'm please to announce "The Gunslinger Showdown"...starting, NOW!!"

NekketsuMan: 3 Balloons / 0 Pumps [West]
Advant / Love: 3 Balloons / 0 Pumps / 0 Pumps [East]
Crystal Roy: 3 Balloons / 0 Pumps [North]
Ante / Dare: 3 Balloons / 0 Pumps / 0 Pumps [South]

Balloon Locations:
NekketsuMan: Left Shoulder / Right Shoulder / Chest
Advant / Love: Top of the head (Advant) / Chest (Love) / Stomach (Both)
Crystal Roy: Chest / Chest / Chest
Ante / Dare: Forehead (Ante) / Forehead (Dare) / Hands (Both)

Turn Limit: 5 Turns

-Scores-
"Oho! Now I can tell that everyone's getting serious," Dare commented, flashing her teeth in a grin while somehow interpreting the challenge as intense. "Battling is what a Navi's all about, after all! Compared at their individual best, it's only natural that we're the strongest pair, but I wonder how it will go when we've got interference to worry about? Are you scoping out the competition, Ante?" She picked up the gun and casually twirled it in her hand. Pointless, showy motions of the sort came naturally to her.

Dare's hand still clutched the balloon between them as she stood to Ante's right, allowing them both to face toward the competition. Her eyes flitted from competitor to competitor: if she'd been wearing her reflective shades, the movement would probably be impossible to detect. Ultimately, however, her gaze ended up focused straight forward on Roy. "That Crystal Roy acts like he has this one in the bag, doesn't he, Ante? I know you're probably itching to see a guy like that go down, but we're in this to win this! We have to choose our targets carefully, so try to keep your temper under control." Dare's voice was a serious whisper, so it was hard to tell whether she was joking or not.

"Here's my plan, okay?" Dare wasn't actually asking for a confirmation. While she should have realized Ante had more battle experience and might be better suited to coordinate these kind of tactics, it seemed her mind was on a single track. "If Roy Boy's got all of his balloons bared on his chest, there's no way he'd just rush forward and make them easy targets. We can't predict exactly where he'll charge, so we'll have to watch and react. Meanwhile, we're going to focus on getting that 'most popped' bonus! Why win one challenge when you can win two?!"

By this point, in her excitement, Dare had pretty much forgotten that she'd been intending to keep her voice a whisper. "So here's the plan! I'm going to go ahead and rattle them with my blinding speed! If we take balloons early, we gain a psychological advantage." Dare pointed toward her forehead with her gun-wielding hand, looking frighteningly like she was going to pop her own balloon before the round began. "Those two will probably be aggressive because they have a defensive stance, but I'm guessing Hot Head has no idea how to even hold a gun."

Dare frowned momentarily, looking pensive. "Hot Head's not a very creative nickname, is it? I'll have to try that again next time..."

"So my idea is that I'll play offense, shooting up NekketsuMan to begin with. Meanwhile, we get away from Advant and focus on avoiding the attention we can expect to get because we were such hot stuff in the first match. You just follow my lead for now, keep sharp, and dodge! When they realize they can't hit us, they'll back off, and we can press the attack!"

The Navi abruptly transitioned from talking to moving, deciding they had spent too much time standing around. Dare didn't leave Ante much choice on whether she was in or out this time. She activated her Trail Blazer, moving rapidly towards Nekketsuman and forcing Ante to keep up or face disqualification as the she lost hold of the balloon. "Hey, Hot Stuff!" Dare shouted, happy that she'd managed to come up with what she thought was a little better of a nickname on the spot. "Let's see if you can get my one balloon before I get your three!"

Exhilarated by the opportunity to stack more and more challenges, Dare mashed her gun's pump button and leveled her gun with NekketsuMan's right shoulder. Pumped up on adrenaline with so much riding on the line (at least in her mind), Dare's mind was at its sharpest. She reasoned that if NekketsuMan were to try and dodge and fire, there was no way he would turn his left shoulder to them: it would put the gun, which he was holding in his right hand, at an awkward position for firing. Unless he was thinking cautiously as well, there was no way he'd think to guard that spot. Meanwhile, calling upon that extra focus, she tried to follow his gun point and prepare to duck or tilt her head to avoid the water hitting the spot. A wet face was better than a washed-up finish in her bet with Ante.

Summary:
Subtype
-High Gear (passive)
-Afterburner activate!
Actions
-Trail Blazer towards NekketsuMan (2 movements)
-Pump!
-Fire! at NekketsuMan's left shoulder
-Dodge