Donell Johnson and Stringer.exe

Name: Donell Johnson
Appearance:
Donell is a man that stands about 5'11" tall, with a decent build. His usual attire consists of his work clothes: A simple pair of brown shoes, a pair of black slacks, a red T-shirt, and the orange jacket that identifies him as the general manager of the textile plant where he works. Donell's face has a sharp contour, and his eyes are a bright green. His hair, which is a positively livid red, is short but messy, with his bangs hanging loosely over his face.
Personality:
Donell's personality can be summed up thusly: A VERY short temper. Just about anything can send this guy off the edge. The textile plant Donell works at is famous for its high production numbers, and that's entirely because Donell works the employees like dogs. Donell seems like the type of guy that would delete viruses on the net with massive explosives, but that it actually far from the case...
PET Modifications:
Standard, except for a red/white pallete swap.

Name: Stringer.EXE
Element: Normal
Type: N/A
Appearance:
Stringer is a fairly standard looking Navi. He's a humanoid type that wears a black body suit with white armor. His armor consists of his boots, a light chest plate, and a helmet with a visor that hides his eyes (It doesn't have a mouthguard, though). Stringer wears special gloves on his hands, but that'll be covered later.
Personality:
Just like Donell, Stringer's patience is about as thin as the string he's so aptly named for. And you know how magnets work: Like sides repel. Donell and Stringer argue so much, you can't help but wonder how they even ended up being operator and Navi. Of course, their arguing is just a sign of affection for each other. Well, sorta...
Custom Weapon: Thread Glove x2
If you look at Stringer's black gloves, the first thing you'd notice is the copper spools of string on each of them, and the dispensers that extend down each of the fingers. Stringer can shoot string out of the fingers one at a time, or however many he wants. Despite his short temper, Stringer is quite dexterous, so he can manipulate the strings to tie around an object, grab an enemy, and quite a few other things. There's a good amount of string in the spool, so the Thread Gloves could be considered ranged weapons, although a left hook from one of those copper spools certainly wouldn't be comfortable...

Rapid attack: Stringer throws threads forward, manipulating them to whip the opponent at high speeds.

Charge attack: Stringer spins threads from his fingers together, producing a long whip that he can slam enemies with.

Signature Attack: Tie the Knot
Stringer wraps up the opponent's feet in string, making them fall flat on their face. There is a fair chance that the opponent won't be able to move until they remove the strings, and a meager chance of being unable to attack until the strings are removed. This attack has no effect against stationary enemies. The strings will fall off after one turn if they enemy can't get them off.
20 damage
2 turn cooldown
Haven't seen these before...

Alright, explain what he does for Rapid and Charged attacks, please!

Oh, and explain what the "bind" on his Sig attack does.
Done. Also, they had been approved before, but I never really got anywhere with them.
So the bind lasts for one turn?
Yes. I should probably put that in there. <__<
I'm fairly sure this is a brand new char, so I'm assuming you don't have any legacy items.

If so, then you're APPROVED!

GET: Newbie Chip Pack: Cannon x1, Shotgun x1, RageClaw x1
GET: Newbie NaviCust Pack: Undershirt, Attack +1, Rapid +1, Charge +1

If not, post and we'll take it from there.

Anyways, make a profile thread for both NetOp and Navi, then make a Sig with the basic components! (Ask someone with a colored name if you're confused)
They're not new characters, but I'd just as well start fresh, seeing how the only thing I'd be getting is a Sword chip. <__<