Layla's Chips
[1] RageClaw1Damage: 40 + Slashing (Attack) OR 20 + Impacting (Throw)
Accuracy: B / B then B
Description: Creates an impressive bear claw. Can be used to slash or throw enemies or objects.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 6 uses.
Element: Null
Special: Throw: The wielder must first grab the target to be thrown, then the target is thrown in the direction/area indicated. A second check is made if against another object/enemy. Throw deals damage to both thrown object/enemy and the second object/enemy. Damage occurs at point of collision with the ground/wall/ceiling/etc. or an object/enemy, not during initial grab attempt. Objects deal their max HP in damage (instead of the chip's damage) if they hit an object/enemy, then break. If they miss, the object just takes the chip's damage. This chip has a variety of uses.
Trader Rank: D

[1] ShotgunDamage: 50 + Spread 1
Accuracy: A
Description: A gun whose shot penetrates an enemy to hit another one directly behind it.
Duration: Once
Trader Rank: E

[1] CannonDamage: 60 + Knockback
Accuracy: A
Description: A decent sized cannon with a single shot.

[1] ShockWaveDamage: 40 + Line Attack + Ground Attack
Accuracy: C
Description: Sends a narrow, but long, shock wave rolling in front of an enemy. Slow, but difficult to jump over due to its length.

[2] Guard1Effect: (1 Hit Shield) + (Reflect(up to 60 + Piercing + Line Attack): On Hit)
Accuracy: S
Description: Generates a 1-Hit Shield upon activation. When this shield blocks one hit from a non-Break attack, it responds with a hyper-fast damage ray.
Duration: Until broken or overridden.
Special: Negated by Break. Ignores Impact.
Special: Reflect: Damage returned is equal to the damage of the attack blocked or the damage cap listed, whichever comes first. Reflect is not subject to negation by Impact.
Special: Status Guard: This chip blocks debuffs.

[1] Varitails1Damage: 10 x 9 hits + Slashing
Accuracy: D
Description: Summons a complex whip-like weapon to attack enemies with.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 2 swings.
Special: Has multiple applications.

[1] Recover30Recovery: 30 HP
Description: Heals 30 HP.

[1] UnderGuard1Protection: Damage Reduction 20
Description: Reduces the damage of all non-Impact attacks taken by 20. Impact ignores the effect and deals double damage.
Duration: 2 turns

[1] PileDriver1Damage: 40 x 2 Melee Attack + Impact + Break + Knockback + Piledriver
Accuracy: B
Description: The Navi summons a rapidly pumping jackhammer that occupies one of their appendages. Bearing down on an immobile target will deal greater damage.
Special: Piledriver: If the first hit connects with Knockback and the second hit also connects, the second hit deals double damage.

[1] BarrierProtection: Combined Damage up to 10HP
Description: Defensive field that prevents damage up to 10HP.
Duration: Until Destroyed

Hey guys, It's Layla here. I've found myself with a folder full of support and defense chips. I would be willing to let go of anything if the price is right, after all I love my loot, but at the moment, I'm looking to move some of my defenses in return I'm looking for chips that can help make battles go quicker. Thanks, and I appreciate any offer you make.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty,
-Layla Mercedes