Rose's Chips

Hey there Chad,

Wow, you made it nice and convenient. Hm... At those prices, and since I do really need the money to buy some stuff for that upcoming tourney, I think I can cut a deal.

How about 1700 for the Hi-Cannon and 665 for the Cactball? I'd like to round my bank account up to a nice even number; I'm carrying around some spare change. Any Chance you could arrange that for me?

And Shigeru,

I just bought my ElecKnife at Soryu's... So I'm losing money here
But I guess, since I have changed my plans to an all object folder, that I can part with it; For the 2000 zenny. That'll be enough for me to go in and buy a RockCube instead, right?

So how do those deals sound to you boys?

~Rose
Sounds good. I'll send the money right away.

*Attached: 2000z*

-Shigeru
ohhh...um, Rose, what would you like to part with the Recover10? It would fit Koumori well and my ideal folder could use a couple Recovery chips, I don't have any money right now, but, I should get a little bit of zenny from the netpolice for my services soon.
-kedamono

(Koumori.exe is currently in a battle)
Eh... I'll accept, but I will not like it...

-Chad

Attached: 2365z
Thanks you two, you're the best!

Oh, hello Again Kedamono. Hope you're doing well.

Summ and I are entering another Tourney, you should check it out. ONB tournament at the Colosseum.

And uh, I'm looking to keep my level in a positive direction, so is there any chance you have a chip you can throw out for the time being? I'll totally give it to you, but if you could lend me a chip until I get enough to keep my level, that'd be great. I'll even give it back, if you want, once I get another one.

[ATTACHED:
HI-CANNON, CACTBALL for Chad
ELECKNIFE for Shigeru]
I am entering Koumori in the tournament, too, anyways, I'll trade you my cannon for the Recover10, and, you don't have to give it back.
-Kedamono

Attached: CannonX1
I dunno, I might have to Kedamono. Think of it as "Looking out for friends." If I get enough chips before the tourney, I'll give it back. I mean, if I get another, I'll have enough; you've seen how many chips I have. You don't have as many, and you'll need all the chips you can get for the Tournament.

Oh well, we can discuss this at the tournament, I guess. I'm glad you'll be there! Maybe we'll face each other in the final round! Wouldn't that be neat!

Anyway...

[ATTACHED:
Recov10]
LINKMAN POWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!

Rose LOSE: Recov10, Hi-Cannon, Cactball1, ElecKnife Get: Cannon, 4365z
Chad LOSE: 2365z. GET: Hi-Cannon, Cactball1.
Shigeru LOSE: 2000z. GET: ElecKnife.
Kedamono LOSE: Cannon. GET: Recov10

Have a nice day.

-Linkman.exe
Very nice, very nice.

Hope to do business with you in the future.

-Shigeru
Oh, I got another Chip. So like I promised, Kedamono, here's yours back.

Sorry for the delay. : )

Sincerely,
~Rose Dunrae