Requisitioning BattleChips

"Oh, hey, I think I remember Runeknight. The cool Navi in the sweet black armor? Yeah, my Navi Druidman fought with yours against that Twee guy, or however you say it. At any rate, if you're lookin' for a Firesword, I've got one that I don't use too terribly often, and I'm sure your Navi would probably get better use out of anyway. Being a Wood type, I'm always looking for good Aqua chips to cover my weakness, as well as Wood chips to get their type benefits. How's about my Firesword for your Icewave1, Wideshot1, Boomerang1, and say, 3000 Zenny? If that doesn't work, I'm certainly willing to negotiate."
-Steve

DRUIDMAN.EXE IS MEDITATING
That is an interesting trade, I must say, though I am loathe to relinquish so many of my elemental BattleChips...Hmm, what to do?

Nameless one((Raikotsu!!!)), what do you want in exchange for your FireSword? I figure I'll see which deal benefits me more and then strike while I can.

However, all deals will have to wait until after this chaos in Electown Net. After all, I may need some of these chips and...I'll probably have more to bargain with when all is said and done.

~ Zanallen
"Of course. I'm not in the area currently, although I am in Electown Net. I can totally understand waiting."
-Steve

DRUIDMAN.EXE IS MEDITATING
I appologize for the delay. Matters in Electown took a tad longer than I had thought they would. I am almost ready for a trade and, since Steve is the only to have responded to my inquiries, I believe I shall focus on the offered FireSword.

IceWave1, Wideshot, Boomerang and 3000z...Is that still the offer?

It is an awfully steep price, but my Navi would benefit greatly. If that is still your price, then give me a few days to acquire the added Zenny and I'll be happy to make the trade.

((Sorry Steve. I wasn't aware that Twi was going to pull a Cybeast on you or else I would have done this sooner. As it is, I won' have the zenny until after my next battle is over. Sheesh, and as soon as I get my second Navi, I'll need aqua chips to cover his weakness. Gah, I need to get the ball rolling and quicken my pace on the Battle Threads.))
((Sorry Zan, I know that you're having sporadic activity, but I needed to finish my battle thread for this to all make sense for me.))

Sorry about the delay, Zan, but I think that I'm all together now. My Navi just had to overcome a certain problem, but everything's okay now.

Anyway, yes, that price is still fine. Icewave1, Boomerang1, and Wideshot1, along with 3k Zenny.

I'll go ahead and attach that Firesword now. It's served me well, but I think it will help you even more.

-Steve

Attachment: FireSword.CHP
Alright. I went ahead and removed the requested BattleChips from my folder. I just made the required amount of zenny, so we should be good for the trade.

~ Zanallen

[Attached: Boomerangx1, IceWavex1, WideShotx1, 3,000z]
"H-hm. Wow, this is a big trade! I s-sure hope I don't mess it up! Keep c-calm."

Steve gets: Icewave1, Boomerang1, Wideshot1, 3000Z,
Zanallen gets: Firesword

'O-oh, I think it's all good. H-have a nice d-day."
Thank you for the trade, Steve. I'm sure this sword with come in handy. I hope those elemental BattleChips serve you as well as they have served me.

~ Zanallen
"Thank you kindly, good sir. I'm sure that this will help me out quite a bit as I start to explore deeper and darker nets."
-Steve

DRUIDMAN.EXE IS IN DIAGNOSTIC MODE.
To update:

I am currently looking for high leveled elemental BattleChips. I have compiled a short list, though keep in mind that I am willing to trade for other BattleChips as well.

Magnum
BambooLance
ElecReel
Multi-target Aqua, Wood and Elec BattleChips.