Chip trade of!

hey! i'm looking for a strong chip that can take out many enemys all at oncer!! im willing to trade with my bighammer1 with a strong multihitting chip with something special!!

thank!

*Ahem* Let me clarify what my Operator is saying. He is looking for certain mult-hitting chips such as a Boomerang Chips, Fireline, or any other types along with a secondary chip or money. (I would be delighted to have a Guard chip with a Fireline!). The battle chip, BigHammer1, inflict 160 damage and capable of breaking the opponent's guard. A hefty chip with those damages, great for those who wants to finish your enemies in one shot!

Please make the contact in this BBS topic if you are interested.

Attached: AlphonseChipFolder

-KoF&T
Apologies. I can no longer offer what I was. Hope someone trades with you soon.

-Shigeru
anyone?

-KoF&T
Hm, that is quite a powerful BattleChip. How about I trade you my Boomerang and, perhaps a ShotGun? The boomerang can hit a large group of enemies, dealing wood damage, and the Shotgun can hit up to two enemies with its spreading effect.

~ U.N. Owens
My goddness!! What a striking deal we have!! I just can't say no to this proposal!!...But excuse me, but it would be delightful if you could add 500 zennys to our proposal, since I have no sort of information of the price of my chip and I dislike being "ripped off" at anything.

...theyare good chips right?

Trade Proposal:
BigHammer1 <===> Boomerang1 / Shotgun / 500z

Attachment:AlphonseChipFolder

-KoF&T
Hmm, that is an interesting proposal and I am tempted to agree. However, 500z may be a bit rich for my blood. How about the two chips and a buffer of 250z? Does that sound reasonable?

Proposal: Boomerangx1, Shotgunx1, 250z
Yes, that sound just right for my ear.

ARE YOU INNSANE?? GET MORE MONEY FROPM HIM!!

Proposal Agreed

Attachment:AlphonseChipFolder (BigHammer1)

-KoF&T
Good, good. I am sure you will be quite happy with your new BattleChips.

~ U.N. Owens

Attached: Boomerangx1, Shotgunx1, 250z
(Badump)
There seems to be a dissenting party... From his comments, I'm sure he's insignificant.

Bighammer1x1 => Owens
Boomerangx1, Shotgunx1, 250z => KoF&T

Have a nice day.
Perfect. Thank you very much for your assistance in this manner, Miss.

~ U.N. Owens