Trading airshot / heashot

So, my navi still refuses to use chips like these. I'd trade in an airshot and a heatshot for your zenny, chips, and navi cust parts.

- Sieg

- Valkyrie is currently unavailable.
I have an offer. Going by Higure's pricing, the Heatshot is a 1400z chip. If you want to trade it, I will be willing if you lower that value to 1300 here. So, here's my offer.

Heatshot(1300z)+ 500z <---> Cactiball (1800z)

Fair? Cactiball has a hit potential, at minimum, of 60 damage. However, this can raise to 120. Usually, however, it hits at 90. Unless your opponent is wood element, this is more than the heatshot can do with BOTH hits. Hence the raised price for the Cactiball.

-Shigeru
Is it true that an Airshot can render your opponent's movement for a short second or two? If that is the case, I would purpose to trade my cannon with your Airshot with an extra 500 zennys.

How does that sound?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dont trade with my navi!! its so stupide to trade in a stronger ship for a weaker one!!

For all due respect...Please ignore the existence of my operator for this trade

Trade Proposal:
AirShot (20 Dmg) <===> Cannon (40 Dmg) + 500z

Attachments:
*AlphonseChipFolder
*ZennyBalance

-KoF&T
Please note, I will grudgingly remove the zenny from your side of the deal. But I would like this trade to go through as-is, if it's okay with you.
And as for the guard offer...
Would you trade the heatshot for a guard? Heatshots can be bought. Guards can't.

-Shigeru
While your offers are pretty good, I'm looking for chips such as guard or recovery. My navi is a sword type, so she won't see much use for chips like cannon anyway. Not to mention that she is already quite destructive...

-Sieg
I'd gladly trade the heatshot for a guard.

- Sieg

Attached: heatshot
Okay then.

*Attatched: Guard*

This will make a welcome addition to my trading thread.
And Mr... Alphonse? If you would like this chip, please remove the cannon and add 1100z. Respond in my trading thread. It is one thread above this one at the current time.

-Shigeru
Humm? Which chip are you talking about, Shigeru. The Guard chip or the Heatshot chip or the Airshot chip?

PLEASE STOP HIMM!!!

-KoF&T
Seeing as I'm trading for the Heatshot, I thought it would be obvious that it was what I was referring to.

But yeah, I'm talking about the Heatshot. 1600z and it's yours! Haggling may be done in my trading thread. Unfortunately, I won't be able to trade it to you until it gets traded to me, but meh.

-Shigeru
My, 1600z? A hefty price. I already have 3 of the heatshots and there could be a chance for me as of right now to get another one through a battle. Also, I was hoping to purchase a HP Memory for myself. I'm truly sorry, but I have to call the trade off from you.

Also, towards Mr. Sieg. I understand your denial of my trade and I will respect it.

whew, i didnt lose any strong chips!!

-KoF&T
While you two figure that out, I'll just finish the earlier transfer.

Guardx1 => Sieg
Heatshotx1 => Shigeru
Thanks Persephone.

My Air-shot is still up for trade if anyone is interested!

-Sieg