Requesting a busting partner.

hey.

Due to a few unforseen circumstances, and thanks to the help of a mister Trenn, i am now in possesion of a new navi who is being freshly configured and forming as i write this.

For this reason, i would like to ask if someone would join us on our first visit to the electown net. though I`m sure it isnt impossible for us alone, i would prefer not to take the risk, as she gets used to her newly created body.

We'll head over now, so if anyone is interested please meet up with us.

- Rei Tylien

*Generating external graphics: 79% complete*

- Sylk.EXE
Good morning Mr. Tylien,
I'm Mazer Patrovski, and I have also come into possession of a new program, though just a SP, and would like to test him out. I believe my Navi, SPs and I would be more than happy to tandem bust with you and your new Navi. Please let me know which network you would like to meet in.

-M. Patrovski
Hey there, Mazer.

i'm glad someone decided to take up my request, it's much appreciated. I'm currently in Electown, but letting Sylk here see a few different area's and virii wouldn't be such a bad idea.

I'll have her head over to internet city, and we can take things from there. How about... yumland perhaps?

- Rei Tylien

*Is currently destracted and enjoying the net scenery*

- Sylk.EXE

Rei,
Sure thing, I'll have them meet Slyk in Yumland shortly.

-M. Patrovski
Rei,
I apologize for Machman EJOing in our last battle. They feel really bad about it, and desperately want to know if Sylk made it back okay. Is she alright?

-M. Patrovski
Hey, Mazer.

They pretty much ended the battle shortly after, so she's fine. Just a little shaken.

We also happened to recover your lost battlechip, so get back to us how you'd like it sent.

- Rei Tylien

I'm glad they're all ok as well. Hopefully we can all meet up again soon.

Oh, and the cowboy claims you guys owe him a boot apparently, but thats another story all together.

- Sylk.EXE
Rei,
Thank goodness she's alright. And don't worry about the battlechip, consider it an extra apology for not holding up our end. Mach, Aera, and Vector will likely be quite happy to hear you're alright, Sylk.

-M. Patrovski