Hi! I'm Rein!

Yes, that would probably be best.

-Rein
Aww...how disappointing, but I have to admit you do make a point. Anytime you need my services, don't hesitate. See you around, indeed.

~Shadowess
Apologies, but I need to ask for help on this danged board again.

1600+1700+1800+1900+2000+2100+2200

= 13300, for my upgrades for my Sig attack process upgrade thingies.

I'll be willing to submit it to Suitachi, but I need someone to pick it up for me. Thanks.

-Rein
I'll do it if you don't mind

Why can't she do it Polonius?

Stop messing up my reponses DNR!

- Polonius
Sure, just drop by. As to why I'm not able to get it myself, I'm bed bound.
Alright... I think I have my Medical ID to get through somewhere...

- Polonius
Admittedly, I don't know quite what happened to my navi, but he's being very quiet about what happened after he was dragged into the volcano. He keeps obsessively talking over 'the Dragon', and wants to go into what he says is the 'deeper' nets to chase it. If anyone has encountered dragon-like viruses, or a Draconic program, I'd be happy to meet them. If they've had similar experiences, I'd like to ask them to uh, buy some stuff for me, then get him to talk with another navi about it. He's going a bit stir-crazy in the PET, but I'm afraid to let him out. I've also made a list of the navis that participated in a similar mission in Netfrica.

Divinity
Druidman
Seraphim
Capuchin
Kenji

If one of these that has encountered any of the draconic viruses recently could contact me, I'd much appreciate it. If they could also buy 3 HPups and 1 sig expansion, I'd appreciate it any more.

-Rein
Hi there, Rein. I won't say much here, but I'll let you know that I'll be picking up this stuff for you. I'll talk to you more once I get there.
-ANON

ANON.EXE IS IN DIAGNOSTIC MODE
Er- no offense, but who the hell are you?

-Rein
Rein... hm.

Quite a nice trick there, swapping two letters of a name and turning it into a moniker. I doubt the name's your real one, but... ah well.

Heya.

-Trenn