The best

"Hello, I am Sicon.
and i am Raziel
"and we are here to talk to anybody who would help us level up and teach us the tricks of the trade.
because you see we are what you would call newbies
"and we want to be the best there ever was.
so come all
chat and help people become the best.
(Edited after realizing this is not the welcome forum *is baka*)
Please, whoever you are, try to keep this somewhat serious. This person is asking for help.

If you're looking for a battling companion, I can't help you. I can, however, give you advice Mr... Scion? Just ask a question and I'll do my best to answer.

-Shigeru Yamada
helo, i am timmy, if you need help on things such as battle chips, please ask me too, i am willing to help and if you need someone to bust with, i am willing once me and my navi are done in ACDC.
-timmy

*Nikko.exe is curently with another navi, virus busting*
this is serious i need some help. i cant netbattle and i dont know how to get some quick cash for better chips and i dont even know my way around here
Hee hee. Prepare to meet my maker? You assume I have a maker.
Anyway, great as I am, I'm not open right now, but it looks like this Timmy dude is all too willing, if you're willing to wait. I really don't think you need someone to hold your hand, though. Killing things is a lot easier than it sounds. My advice? Start right now, in ACDC, and arrange to meet Timmy after a battle or two. For whatever reason, whatever you find there is gonna be pretty easy, so it's a good place for a beginner to find punching bags in cute yellow hats. You don't have much to worry about there. I figure you'll take to fighting pretty nicely if you just dabble your feet a little.
Electown's pretty wimpy too, but I'd save that for when Timmy's ready. It doesn't matter what kind of skill you have, if you only have three or four chips you're not gonna make it too far in Electown.
Anyway, hope I helped. Kick some ass for me, alright? Chiz.

<Cheshire.EXE>
You're lucky. My current battle happened to be boring enough that I took a slight break and took a look around my normal stomping grounds. And surprise, surprise, I find a new net battler. Well, seeing as my Navi most certainly has things under control (Really, 10 viruses and not a single one can touch us? Pathetic) I'll see what I can do to help you out.

I don't know about this whole ACDC business, but I've heard about it. The enemies are weak enough there that even the most inneficient bumbler on the planet could survive and flourish. But quite frankly, remember that it's only a starting point. Weak enemies give weak battle chip programs, and weak battle chip programs won't do much for you. Then again, at your level, I suppose beggars can't be choosers. Get some chips that'll at least let you win through quantity, if not quality. Once you get some zenny, you should probably purchase a reliable weapon like a sword chip, although they have the tendency to shatter if you just swing them around like a maniac.

Beyond that, there's certain other things I can tell you, but nothing that any thinking person shouldn't be able to come up with on your own. Listen, I'm a little busy at the moment, but once this is all done and over with I might, might mind you, be able to come around and see your form for myself, perhaps give a few pointers.

As for who's the best? Unfortunately, my relations with other Navi/Operator pairs are few and far between, but I'd say that I could effectively compete against every single one of them... Well, save for that Mafia Navi, but that, well, that's a whole nother story, you understand.

If you'll excuse me, I think my Navi is done butchering the enemies. Ta-ta!

- Charles
The best places for new people is ACDC town, though Scilab is not that much harder than ACDC it has it's share of hard to delete enemies, but going outside of electopia is a death wish for your navi until you get some better battle chips. i'm telling you this for your own good.
-timmy
if anybody is willing. iwill be waiting at acdc net. i have already jacked in at acdc