Official?

Hello NetPolice.

My name is Kenji Kobayashi, of class 5A, ACDC School, ACDC town, and I had an inquiry. First I'd like to thank all of you for your hard work keeping us safe!

I did some research on our net history and found a group called Official Netbattlers. My understanding is they are no more. Have they been reinstated or are there plans to do so? Everything I read suggested they functioned as super agents defending against net crime on a global scale. Sanctioned by law enforcement, one part detective and one part independant operative. And I also read about a young boy of exceptional skill who was in it's ranks, I couldn't find his name but he had a navi with a blade.

Please reply or email me with any information you can on the subject, as I would be proud to work hard and become an Official one day.
Always good to see a young person take charge like this! The Officials, huh? Been a while since I've heard that name...my memory's not what it used to be, but I think they were disbanded 15 years ago after burning Sharo to the ground due to a malfunctioning toaster. Don't quote me on that, though.

But have no fear, as the NetPolice have taken over their role as the defenders from NetCrime! We do our best to keep the world's various Nets a safe haven for all! You might not be able to be an Official anymore, but if you're eager to help keep the peace, I'm sure we could set up an entry mission into the NetPolice for your Navi. I wouldn't recommend it if your Navi's just starting out, though, they can be pretty brutal if you're not a capable fighter.

Anyway, I should get back to my patrolling. Sorry I couldn't be of more help about your Officials, but I'm inspired by your interest! I'm working the rest of the day twice as hard now!

- IcicleMan.EXE