A quick jump...

Voltman was a bit confused as Soulman and Wes talked, and seeing as they were mentioning "rosters" and "points", he had every right to be. Was he entered in some kind of tournament without knowing anything about it?
Suddenly, Soulman started talking to Voltman, replying to his question.
"So they're in, I take it? And yes, I am Soulman_Junior.EXE. Once we get on the net, I'll prove it!" He said. Voltman couldn't help feeling that he had said something wrong, and he tried to think of anything he said that could have irritated this navi. He came up with a blank. About to ask what was wrong, he was interrupted by Shigeru.
"In?" What are we in?
I don't know. Some kind of tourney, I guess. Rosters and points, etc.
Wait, wait. Hold up. Roster? As in the TEAM roster?
Voltman gave Shigeru his blankest look. He had no idea what his operator was talking about.
Team?
Yeah! You know, the one we had to get into by facing that Test-Virus? The fat Volgear?
The gears finally slid into place in Voltman's head. He turned to Soulman, an incredulous look on his face.
Are you... reviving Requiem?
"It would appear so. Anyway..." Pianissimo drew his sword and started tracing letters in the air, which lit up with dark red flames. "Unless you need me for something right now, I'm going to go now. This," he indicated the dark red flames, which now spelled out dukerigel@home.net, "is my operator's e-mail, if you need us for anything."

He started to walk away, then turned around to face them again, just in case.
"EEP EEP!" Capuchin happily jumped for joy at this, "This oughtta be fun! So...where do we go?"

"C-capuchin..." the stuttering voice of Aida came on, "I s-saw that we have a b-bit of money...and to make s-sure you don-nt get b-badly hurt...I w-would like to buy s-som chips before we go...."

Capuchin's eyes gleamed like stars as she quickly did a somersault. "CHEE CHEE! Really Aida?! OOH OOOH! I wanna powerful chip! And an Upgrade to boot!!!!"

"O-Of course!" Aida happily replied, "I-is that a-alright Mr.Jr? I-I would really l-like to he-help you but I would l-ike to attend to th-this first."
"See you around, Piano-kun. SO, what now, Wes?" Junior asked.

"Well, I need you to search Electown's net. Whether you go alone or if either of the other two wanted to tag along, that's up to you. Also, if Ambridge wanted to grab some chips, but Capuchin still wanted to come, you could still probably head out now. You'd just have to protect her until her netop came back, okay?" Wes said, "Of course, if you wanted to wait anyway, that'd be fine. Enjoy."

Junior turned to the two navis, "Either of you feel like coming along? And if so, did you want time to prepare or are you ready to go?"
Voltman shrugged.
I'm fine with going, but just give me a second to jack out and heal. I got hit by a cheap shot from a stinking Cacti virus...
And with that, he dissappeared from the net in a flash of yellow light, sparks playing around the area where he had been.

(Simply edited to avoid double-posting)

Voltman reappeared, the gashes that had formerly covered his abdomen healed.
Alright! Let's get going, when you all are ready!
And with that, he sat down at one of the nearby tables, picking a drink from the menu and sipping from it as he observed the other navis.
"I'm ready whenever you are!" Capuchin cheeped.
Pianissimo meanwhile, left through a random portal. Waiting on things to happen was taking too long.
"Okay, then let's go." Junior headed towards the Electown link, then paused a minute, "Aida-san, feel free to run to the Chip Shop quick. I can watch over Capuchin-san for the short time you're away." He then proceeded into the warp.
(Thread gets started by whoever gets to it first!)

Voltman finished off his drink quickly as Soulman left through the portal. He sighed, knowing full wel that there would be more Cacti virii, but he just sucked it up and headed through anyways. After all, he still had Energypacks.
"A-are you s-sure you'll be o-okay Ca-puchin?"

The navi gave a nod to Aida. "Of course! Now hop to it! I can't wait to see the new chips I receive!!!" And then jumped to the warp.