Trinity sat alone in her office, idly checking e-mail as she waited for the day to end. The problem of setting her office hours so late in the day was that even though all of her classes were over with, she was still obligated to stay around in case any of her students needed her. Which was fine most of the time, but today was just so dull. It was the last day before a break, which meant that most of her students, even if they did need something, would rather just go home and start their long weekend. And sure enough, nobody had come in.

"Looks like you need more work," a lighthearted voice came from her PET.

"I really don't. I just need to give my students more," Trinity answered. "Still, can't wait to go home. I don't have quite the same vacation they do but it's still more than sitting in an office and doing nothing."

"Well, now you know how I feel when you're busy lecturing," her navi said with a laugh. "But still, if no one's coming, you might as well just go."

"Nope, I am contractually obligated as an employee of the university to be here when I say I will," Trinity sighed. "Although, now that you mention it...do you want to go shoot something? I think I might have a job for you."

"Do I ever!"

"Alright, I'm sending you in now," Trinity said, jacking Firefly into the university network. "Head for...hmm...Scilab, Electopia network."