Oversized Mansho... Mahnsion!

"Hey hey Shisho! Don't you think the new guy is fun?" Rini giggled, swaying left and right on the sofa. "Yeah I guess," Shisho said, lightening up a bit from conversing with his bubbly Operator. "It'll be fiiiine, Shisho! You worry too muuuuch. And you never told me anything about this! You'll be..."

"PUNIIIIIISHED!"
Rini hollered, giving a loud laugh while slapping on the sofa next to her lap repeatedly. Shisho feigned fear and ran about in circles on the coffee table, entertaining Rini even more as she laughed harder. The spectacle continued for a short while after Na'im returned with the sweets, which Rini's attention was at. As soon as the plate was set down, her hands dashed for the contents and popped a few into her mouth.

"Hmmm...." she played with her PET, as if browsing through the functions. "It works like a handphone! And alarm clock! And and and it's where Shisho comes from!" Rini counted, pointing at the screen with a finger, as if counting the functions that she know of. "Shisho's from the PET! He's like a talking pet!" she added, giggling some more. Shisho shrugged, floating over to once again settle over her shoulder, watching the PET screen with her. Flipping the PET around here and there, she found a peculiar slot the size of the chips she retrieved earlier. "Found a place to put the thingies in!" Rini announced, excited at the new discovery.
"That is right," Na'im said after Rini showed him the chip slot of the PET, "You'll need it for the fight." He pulled his own PET onto his lap and turned it around so the actual PET area of it was pointing at Rini. Djinni just remained sitting on the screen and didn't notice the change of position. "Djinni," Na'im said as he nudged the hologram of his Navi, causing her to realize that at least Na'im wanted her attention, "Let's put up a little show. This is the fastest way for her to know."

Djinni stood up, crossed her arms across her breasts instead of below them this time and nodded at Na'im before looking at Rini and Shisho. "We will show the basics of NetBattling through holograms. I think your Navi already knows this kind of stuff as we are, despite what you say, made to fight viruses," Djinni told the two students and created a holographic panel where she inserted a few commands. Across the keys of the keyboard section appeared the lowest form of viruses, Metools, which just remained in place.

"I suppose we should keep this easy to follow. This way she won't have too much information to swallow," Na'im said and took out his pack with chips again. "Netbattles are like a game," he said calmly while taking a few chips out, "And it all happens in a small frame." Na'im pointed at the screen of his own PET and then held out his hand out towards Djinni. "Your Navi is the character you'll be playing. The viruses are the targets you'll be preying," he continued to talk, "The goal of the game is to basically beat these guys. And once they're gone, you'll win a prize."

Djinni formed a pillar of flames next to her from which she grabbed her staff and turned to Na'im, "Let's start already."

He took a chip and brought it to the slot on the PET. "Chips are attacks your Navi can perform by slotting the chip in," Na'im said and inserted it into his PET. Djinni then promptly had her staff light up and perform a standard Heatshot attack at one of the test Metools. The Metool had vanished within the flames and not a trace was left of it. "Your Navi also has customizable moves which are used to get closer to a win," he continued.

While Na'im spoke, Djinni summoned a flaming orb with golden rings floating around it. It was the first time she had actually used her creation Signature programs despite having seen battle since her change. Curiously she kneeled down and poked the orb, realizing it had a ruby inside of it like Fhyre. Tilting her head, remaining silent, she wondered if she had more similar creations hidden in her repetoire.

"These are different for each Navi, so make sure to memorize Shisho's," Na'im told her, deciding this ought to be the last thing Rini should learn about fights in the Net. "I think we can try going into the network now, I suppose? Have you understood all of it? Or even just a bit?" he asked, thinking he'd better verify Rini's current knowledge before plunging the two into the network.
If one thought that Rini's eyes couldn't get any bigger than a few minutes ago, they were dead wrong.

Rini, engrossed with the fireworks display, was going all round with a non-stop "ooooooooooooooooooo~" while looking hopefully at Shisho every time Na'im and Djinni mentioned something new. Taken aback slightly, Shisho knew that there's no stopping Rini now from exploring networks. "So it's a game! Yay, I love games!" Rini exclaimed, as if as a conclusion. Her eyes roving over to Shisho, she remained optimistic. "So Shisho can shoot fireballs tooooooo?" SHisho gave a troubled smile, starting his response slowly. "I... think not, Rini," the Navigator said apologetically, bowing his head slightly.

Rini seemed to depress a bit, then was back at full force. "Oh well! It's PUNIIIIIIIISHMENT!" the child exclaimed, pointing to Shisho. "Rini cannot remember! Take notes of Nanny Na'im's classes!" she said, her face puffed up cutely. The obedient Navigator saluted with comedic effect, producing an oversized pen the size of a spear (to his ratio), proceeding to scribble in thin air-- though that was mostly for show as he processed and recorded under a hidden program.

Rini turned to Na'im at last, waving her arms in the air. "Understooded!" she said happily, her eagerness to start evident on her actions.
"Will he be alright..." Na'im thought as he looked at Shisho penning away, although he probably already had the knowledge in his database. He then looked back at Rini as she directed her attention to him again and smiled politely. Again he glanced over at Shisho and then at Djinni who had decided it was time to make all holographic Metools vanish. "Then let's put it to the test," Na'im said as he pushed a button on his own PET to make Djinni's hologram vanish and send her back into the PET's system. "Make sure to do your best," he continued to talk, "The best way to learn it is to just do it. Just try to not get hit." His hand moved over the PET's buttons as he executed the jack-in program after finding a connection. Once Djinni had been jacked in, he turned to Shisho. "Follow the path from my PET to the internet, Djinni will wait for you there. I wouldn't let you two guys alone for now, so we'll go as a pair." He then looked back at his own PET while putting it on his lap while sitting on the sofa, next to Rini. Na'im turned his head to look at Rini, smiling kindly at her while making sure she'd get Shisho into the network.
"T-Try not to get hit? You're not serious, are you?" Shisho exclaimed, surprised at Na'im's suggestion. "That's nigh impossible--"

"LET'S GO! Good luck, Shisho!" Rini hollered, mimicking the buttons pressed on Na'im's PET and sending Shisho into the network before he could complain. She giggled a bit, pointing at the screen excitedly. "Look Nanny Na'im, he's inside that tiny screen! Djinni, too!" she said excitedly, bouncing on her seat with hyperactivity.
Once Djinni had been returned to the PET, Na'im turned towards Rini and waited patiently for her to make Shisho go back to the PET. "You really should take that nap, Rini," he told her again, not really knowing if she'd comply to his command immediately. Meanwhile he started to think up ways of getting her to agree that a nap would be pretty nice at the moment, in case she didn't want to.

Maybe because she had used a lot of energy or just because she wanted to, Djinni decided to take a nap as well as she was seen on the PET's screen while using a resting Fhyre as pillow. While the ruby that made Fhyre's core wasn't exactly perfect for a pillow, the flames surrounding it were.
Rini greeted Shisho with puffed cheeks and a pout. "Bad Shisho! Bad bad Shisho!" she repeated a few times, throwing the same look at Na'im. "But Rini good girl, so I'll take nap!" she huffed, just as Shisho's hologram once again appeared on the table. Shisho gave a respectful bow to all in the living room, Na'im included. "I shall update my activity log and resume my duties," the Navigator announced, before dutifully stare at Rini. "Rini needs a nap too right?" he said, with a slightly more childish tone. "Humph! Of course! I'm a good girl!" Rini retorted, running off to the stairs to her room. "And when I come back, Shisho is in biiiiiiiig biiiiiiiig trouble!" she pouted before disappearing into the hallways upstairs.

Shisho sighed, turning to Na'im. "I apologize for the troubles she has caused. It is not common for this household to be occupied and lively such as this-- I appreciate the rowdiness for her mental well-being," he said politely to the still oddly-dressed man. "Do you still require orientation around this vicinity?"
"Troubles?" Na'im asked as he picked his PET up from the table and swung it around his body to his back while putting the strap around his chest, "She's a good kid. Just a little on the active side." He scratched his chin with a single finger, thinking about the previous battles, while he continued to speak to the robed Navi, "But maybe that's a good thing. Except her urge to think viruses look cute." Lowering his finger, he continued to speak to Shisho, "At this point all she really needs to realize is that enemies are enemies. Viruses cannot be friends, even if you try it." Na'im shrugged a bit, showing he didn't really cared whether viruses could be friends or not, and turned towards the door. "I'll be fine from here on," he said to Shisho, raising his head but not turning to look at him, "Take good care of the little princess, won't you?"

As he opened the door, the screen of the PET on his back lit up and a sleepy Djinni sat there with Fhyre in her lap as she waved at Shisho. It didn't last long though as she swiftly fell over on top of Fhyre in a sleepy daze.

The screen dimmed to darkness while Na'im closed the door behind him. Once outside the room, he took out his map to find the exit. It didn't take long for him to leave the mansion, although it was still awkward to walk over the street in his maid outfit.
It was quite a while afterwards that Rini dreamily walked down the staircase. "Mrrrrrrrr," the child slurred slightly, making her way to the kitchen. "M?" she blinked, looking for someone, apparently. Once again, silence descended upon the lonely mansion once more. "Hey, Rini. Your food is ready in the warmer as usual," a voice greeted, and a hologram taking the form of Shisho.EXE materialised on the dining table. Rini rubbed at her eyes at the hologram, and the experience of netbattling rushed back at her once more.

"......... Shiishooooooooo! Let's go, let's go!" Rini exclaimed excitedly, rushing to the dining table and hitting herself on the sides slightly. She climbed up a chair, and landing two hands onto the face of the table, made her face close the distance with the hologram of her Navigator. Shisho gave a small smile, somehow knewing that she wasn't going to let the matter of netbattling go away so easily. After all, it was a new and exciting experience. ... Sort of like getting addicted to a new hobby, or a game. "Okay, okay. But have your food first, alright?" "Nooooooo! I want to go! Oh, I know! I'll just eat while we bust!" Rini squealed with delight at her genius idea, and proceeded to take a plate of sandwiches from the kitchen.

Sandwich ready and her PET ready, Rini gave a salute and repeated the commands learnt from before, sending Shisho in without waiting for his approval.

[[Jack in-- Netsquare]]
Rini, upon watching her Navi running away, pouted quietly in dissatisfaction. She was kicking at the dining table, her two hands on the back of her chair to balance herself as she did so. However, her intersts perked slightly when Shisho stopped in front of some digital shop...

... of which she couldn't see the shop name. Convenient. Just before she could ask what it sells, there was some commotion at the mansion entrance.

[DING DONG] The doorbell rang, Rini turning towards the entrance slightly. She squinted long at hard to figure out who it was. "Um, Rini, there seems to be a parcel delivery at the door," Shisho told her, reminding her that Shisho had access to the video doorphone feed. A delivery man! Rini jumped off of her seat in excitement. "Oh? Rini'll get it! Big girls know how to pick up deliveries!" she said, running off like the child she was towards the gate.

Unbeknownst to her, Shisho was up to something else in the net world...