In the Inn

It was a beautiful afternoon day in the city of Yoka. In a small room in the Yoka inn, Joseph was knocked out on his small single bed. The room couldn't have been but eight feet by eight feet. The walls were brown, and clean from any posters or wall ornaments. The bed was low to the ground with white sheets, and a thick brown blanket, only other thing in the room was a small oak wooden desk. On top was a high tech laptop charging

Joseph's P.E.T alarm was buzzing loudly. The sound rang loud through the whole room. "Ugh it's too early for this..." The teen groggily grabbed his P.E.T and turned the alarm off.

"Master... It's one-thirty pm..." Sparks.exe said respectfully. "I believe its time to get up. You said you wanted to go to the navi shop today."

"I guess you're right." Joe got up, and quickly got dressed. He hooked his P.E.T to his belt and headed to the subway.

This is where he went
(This is where he came from)

Joseph ran into his super small room, and installed the hp memory. "Feel any stronger Sparks?" He asked, ready to jack in and get to busting.

"Not really... I never feel any diffirent after an upgrade." Sparks said in his nonshalant voice. "I'm ready to fight... is it time master?"

"Yes!" Joe plugged in his cord to the hightech laptop and yelled, "Jack in Sparks.exe! Lego!"

(This is where he went)
This is where the story left off

Joseph unhooked his P.E.T from the laptop sitting on the small desk, that was sitting beside his small bed, in the small room. "Ugh I need to make some real money so I can get me a real apartment."

"Well you could always not upgrade me, and put that money towards an apartment." Sparks chuckled, but deep down he hoped his operator wasnt very serious.

As if Joe could sense his navi's worries he replied, "Don't stress about that, you might drive you circuits crazy. You know I have to take care of you first. In fact were about to head to the shop right now. Lets go!"

This is where the story goes
Joseph was heading back to the inn from buying his upgrades from the navi shop. "Wonder how he remembers you upgrades without having to check. I'm sure he gets millions of customers all the time."

"Maybe he is just a good people person, and remembers his customers." Sparks voice rang from the PET.

"Maybe you are right, but hey Sparks, wanna make a new friend today?" The operator tossed the question out nonchalantly.

"A new friend?" The samurai scratched his head, "What do you mean master?"

"Go to the bbs, and post a request for a virus busting teammate. We could probably last alot longer if we had help, not to mention we dont really have many friends on hand." Joseph responded, just tell them to find us in the beach net area. "

"As you wish master, I will do that." The samurai did as he was told, while Joseph walked into his room, he opened the upgrades and began to install them into his PET, the process didn't take very long really, but it wasn't exactly high speed.

"How do you feel Sparks?" He said as the installation loading bar diassappered when it filled up.

"The same as always." The navi chuckled, I am ready to see the battlefield again though. Shall we jack in master?"

"Dont have to ask me twice! Sparks.exe Jack in!" Joseph yelled plugging the PET cord into his laptop.

BBS post here

this is where sparks went
This is where they last were

Joseph was laying on his bed, full of energy. The little dreamworld mission he and his navi had attended wasn't fun at all. He didnt get to do anything, while Sparks was having all the fun. Little did anybody know, the operator was full of energy, because he did a little dreaming of his own. "Well I guess we didnt get interaction with our old friend then huh?"

"No master, we were all seperated most of the time. He seems to be doing well though." Sparks replied, "However, he has went through a change. Somehow our friend has became part virus."

"Part virus you say? Thats interesting." The operator thought for a second, "What if you had that power?"

"I dont want that power, Im fine the way I am master." Sparks' tone had a slight resentment to it.

"Haha, I was just kidding bro." Joseph laughed. "What do you say about some more virus busting on the net. Maybe we could find another navi to team up with, or maybe another navi to fight like that young gunslinger we battled the other day."

"That sounds good to me, where should we head this time?" The navi responded with excitment this time. He had been ready to battle ever since he and Drago had met earlier.

"How about we head to Scilab net this time, we havent been there in while?" Joe pulled got the PET ready for connection. "Sparks.exe jack in!"

"As you wish master." The navi left the PET and headed straight for the net world.

This is where his navi went
This is where Sparks.exe logged out from.

Joseph held his PET out in front of him, making eye contact with Sparks. "Whew... That was a good little mission huh?"

"Yes sir. The spoils were quite enjoyable." The samurai spoke through the screen, "Whats next for us?"

The young operator let out a loud yawn, knowing he was slightly worn out from the long day they already had. There was an odd motivation for them to accomplish even more. "Is that even a question?" He chuckled, "We have to get even stronger. Let's log back on and get some pre-bed virus busting done." He once again drew out the cord of his device, plugged it into his laptop and sent the navi back into the net.

This is where Sparks was sent.
After finishing up some night time bet battling, Joseph was exhausted. Unplugging the PET, he let out a deep yawn. "Tomorrow is gonna be a good day." He smiled as he read the return email from his friend. "Sparks, set alarm for 7 am. We gotta get up early." The navi did as he was told. The operator walked to his bed in the small room, laid down, and passed out into a deep sleep.

---------------------------

7 in the morning came way to early for his liking. The alarm was booming right beside his head. "UGH.... Sparks... snooze for fifteen more minutes." Joseph yawned, rolling away from the PET. The time passed and the PET started raging again.

"Get up master." Sparks pleaded. "We have a lot to do today apparently."

He finally got himself out of bed. Went to the washroom to take care of morning personal hygiene. Coming out feeling super refreshed, "Ah that shower felt great Sparks." The young man walked over to his closet and picked out a khaki colored graphic tee that had different shades of olive and tan in it. Some vintage faded slim jeans, and some Olive sneakers that a little camo design on the back. Once he got changed into his outfit it was time to go. "Let's head to SciLabs first, and get some shopping done."

This is where he is going.

Joseph is coming back from the Navi Shop.

Joseph returned home after a long day of events. It was late, but that didn't stop him from grabbing his tools from his closet and installing the upgrades that he bought from the Navi shop, and customizing his partners move set. Once that was finished he moved on to the .SP Core that his father had given him. "Hey Sparks you remember Lucky, the Chow dog that we used to have?"

"Yea, why?"

"How about we model your first .SP after him? Except make him a companion fit for a warrior such as yourself."

"Hmm..." Sparks thought a moment. "That sounds like a grand idea. I can't wait to meet my new partner."

Joseph worked even later into the night, until it was almost four A.M. He finally finished, giving a loud restless yawn after all his hard work. "Say hey to the world Lucky."

Joseph plugged the PET into the computer and got on to his homepage. Sparks found himself in a plain dojo styled room, much like the one he was in earlier, minus any lava of course. With the click of a button, the big black Chow Chow program began to digitze itself inside the dojo besides Sparks. It took a moment, but finally the pixels and data all steadied giving of the image of the large dog covered in samurai armor. "Hello there, my name is Lucky. I take it you are Sparks, and that is Joseph in the real world."

"Yes." Sparks reached his palm out for the dog to smell, before taking a step closer and petting the pup on the head. "It's good to meet you my friend. Let's have many adventures together." Sparks, and Lucky seemed to have an instant bond, maybe it was from Joseph programming, but they'd put that new bond to the test bright and early in the morning.

"Let's get some rest guys, tomorrow we hit Hades Isle to hunt dragons." Joseph laid down, and went to bed, but as he said once morning came and his alarm sounded... it was time to get busy because he was ready to see what his team could do in the harsh net of Hades. "Sparks.EXE, Jack in, EXECUTE!"

This is where Sparks was sent.
Sparks jacked out after getting a new bounty.

"We have enough to get the final Speed upgrade... or we could buy a lot of other upgrades making you stronger in different ways." Joseph counted his zenny, and pondered the many different scenarios. "Heath.... Abilities.... Speed... Chips... Guess I'll decide when I get there." He strapped the PET onto his belt, and headed out the door.

"Whatever makes me stronger... we should be able to push further into the net after a few more upgrades." Sparks added.

"Further... Didn't we go far enough last time." Lucky whined. "I'm gonna need some treats if we go any further." Na

"Haha, I got you an upgrade as well. You can now navigate any terrain with ease. So you've gotten stronger yourself buddy." Joseph praised. "We are all getting better as a team. Were returning to Hades, so make sure yall rest up good while I'm out and about. I want to make quick work of this new bounty."

"Yes master." The Navi, and Program said in unison.

Headed to the Navi Shop.
Coming back from the Navi Shop

It wasn't long till Joseph returned ready to test out his Navi's new found speed. "Yall ready to get back to it?"

"Do we have to?" Lucky questioned. "I was taking a puppy nap."

"I am eager to see how we benefit from our increased speed. Back to Hades we go. May our enemies be deleted in honorable fashion." Sparks was ready to unsheath his blade.

"Alright then! Sparks.EXE, Lucky.SP jack in , execute!"

This is where they were sent.
Sparks is still here.

Joseph stood, it was getting late, but he figured he still had plenty of time to make it to the Navi shop and buy some upgrades, while Sparks and his friends celebrated another hard fought victory. As usual the Zenny was burning a hole in his pocket so he took off, ready to make some purchases.

This is where Sparks jacked out from.
This is where Joseph came from.

Joseph finally returned home, and went straight to work on upgrading his PET. Sparks would feel a surge of power growing inside him do the amount of work that was going into them. He didn't stop at just upgrades, he began to alter Sparks' design as well. His Navi had gotten plenty stronger, and it was time to change up his look before they decided to move into the stronger networks.

After many years of up keeping Sparks' PET himself, the upgrades didn't take long, and he was finished by the time Sparks had made his way to receive a new bounty. A quick jack out, returning the Navi to the PET would finalize the changes, and they would be all set to head back in and meet Drago once more.

Sparks and Lucky were transported back from Netfrica, and into their PET home. As soon as the samurai touched down he could feel the finishing touches of the upgrades.

Sparks new design
In honor of Sparks turning level 20, I wanted to roll out a redesign I have had sitting on my mind for a few weeks now.

NetNavi
Name:Sparks.exe
Element: Elec
Subtype: Sword
Appears to be age 25
Height/Weight without armor: 6'0 165 lbs
Height/Weight with armor: 6'2 190 lbs
Hair style: Long slightly wavy/spiky silvery grey hair to his mid back with a few bangs.
Eye color: Olive
Body type: slender athletic body type with defined muscles. Tan skin.

Sparks clothing consist of a basic olive green Navi suit. A thin feint yellow lighting bolt design runs down the length of the Navi suit on either side. The design on the arms however is hidden by a cream colored, high collared tight fitting jacket. The sleeves of the jacket slide down his arms, and tuck into the edges of his dark olive samurai styled gauntlets. The jacket is worn open, and is long, in the style of a trench coat but not as straight and basic looking. After the waist, the back of the jacket extends, and fans out slighty all the way down to his ankles. A loose fitting cream colored belt rest slightly crooked around his waist where two bladeless katana handles hang upside down from an unnoticeable magnetic clip at his left side. One handle is an olive color with cream colored trim. The other consist of a cream color with feint touches of red here and there.

Not very noticeable unless you were up close, but the chest and waist area of the Navi suit are a little thicker and more padded. In the center of his chest, a cream circle emblem can be seen. The design on the emblem consist of a dark olive katana surrounded with tiny streaks of yellow lighting. The same emblem is visible in the center of the backside of his jacket.

On top of having the gauntlets, Sparks still dons a matching set of fur trimmed samurai armor. The armor is now of a lighter weight, and only consist of his kabuto helmet, some shoulder pads, and the mid shin high boots that cover his feet. Each piece of armor is a deeper, darker shade of olive, with golden yellow outline, which is then trimmed by a cream colored fur. A golden yellow demonic face mask covers his face during battle, two gaps left open in the mask so that he could see.

Sparks looked over as much of his body as he could see without a mirror's assistance, and responded gratefully. "I like the changes. Thank you master." He bowed to where Joseph would see him through the screen. Lucky rested beside him, bathing in some digital sunlight before they headed off. "I think it's time we see what challenges the Rouge Net can bring us."

"I think you are right Sparks. Lucky wake up, and let's get to work. One more busting run today should be good, then we can take a break for the night." He commanded then sent them back into the net with the usual command, "Sparks.EXE, Lucky.SP, Jack in! Execute!"
"That was a fun battle guys." Joseph chuckled as his partners returned to the PET. "We've already made enough Zenny to head Back to the shop. So let's head out." He slid the device into the belt at his waist and took the usual path on his way to the Navi Shop.

Back to the Navi Shop.
Returning from the Navi Shop.

It didn't take him long to get back home and take care of the upgrades. He already knew what he wanted to work on, and it was fairly easy to tinker with. Once he was finished, Joseph sent his team back into Naxa Rogue Net so they could link back up with Drago and company.

Jacking in his team here. Naxa Rogue.
"While youre turning in your bounty, I'm going to head to the shop for some upgrades alright." Joseph said, and headed out the door for the Navi Shop.

To the Navi Shop.
Returning from the Navi Shop.

Joseph quickly performed maintance on the PET while Sparks was cleaning up his bounty hunt and getting ready for a new one. While that was going on he received an email from Birdy the waitress he had been in contact with from the ACDC Coffee Shop. It read-

Quote (From: ItsBirdyCheeks@ACDC.NetTo=JAkers@YokaInn.Net)

Hey, so I was wondering if you'd want to get together again sometime soon. My parents are throwing a party at their luxury property in ACDC. If you know anybody who would be interested, bring a friend and come on. I'll send you the location once you reply.

Quote (From: JAkers@YokaInn.NetTo: ItsBirdyCheeks@ACDC.Net)

Hmmm I might know somebody, but I am down to party either way. Go ahead and let me know when and where, I'll be there. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Quote (From: ItsBirdyCheeks@ACDC.NetTo=JAkers@YokaInn.Net)

Awesome, I'll be looking forward to seeing you again. It is casual, but it's indoor/outdoor. So nothing toooooooo fancy, but make sure you dress up nice and cute, bring a bathing suit. Can't wait to see you again. Oh, and I know how much you like your virus busting, so that is very much welcome at this party. Attached: PartyLocation.

Joseph's cheeks were red once again as he replied, and read the emails. It seemed the cute waitress had taken a liking to him, and the party wasn't that far off, so if someone was gonna attend with him, he would have to find out who asap. Maybe Destin would accompany him, they had spoken through the PET a few times, so it could be an interesting place to meet up. Joseph went ahead and sent the operator an email offering an invite. Wasn't much more he could do from there.

Sparks and Lucky had finished up, and returned to the PET. "Why are you so red?" Lucky questioned, "Did you eat something spicy? I love spicy bugfrags." The pup blew a smoke ring from his jaw.

Sparks searched through the data of the PET and quickly found the answer, "Our master has been speaking to a girl again. He always gets a little read when he talks with someone cute."

"Mind your business and get ready to move." His face got a little redder, as he jumped up and ran to the closet to find something to wear. "I'll jack yall back in soon, were gonna go to a party."