The Legendary Battle Dojo

Leslie was a little surprised when Heidi actually accepted her offer, but just smiled and nodded. But, an 'investment'? Even she could see through that. Oh well, whatever floated her boat. "All right, be right back!" And up to the attic she went. There had to be something in there, after all.

About 15 minutes later, the martial artist was back on the first floor, with a garbage bag over her shoulder. It wasn't completely full, but there seemed to be a decent amount of stuff in it. "Ah, there you are! There wasn't as much stuff as I hoped there would, but there's still some shirts and pants in there...also, for some reason there was an unopened pack of panties in there, so I put that in there too. I think it's about a size too big for me now, anyway. What else...oh yeah, since you're into disguises, I also dug up one of my old school uniforms, and an old karate outfit. You might not look like a man with them, but I bet something different couldn't hurt, right? ...Oh, right, address. It's, uh...let's see...FistGirl571@DenMail.net. I really need a better sounding one...but it's what I got, so eh. Just promise me you'll give 'em hell when you're bringing them in!"

Leslie wasn't always professional even when she was being professional, so she brought in Heidi for an entirely platonic hug. She had a feeling that's what she wanted, anyway. "Well, good luck with the whole bounty hunter thing. And if you need anything, don't be a stranger!" She watched the other woman walk off, waving until she was outside the gate. "...Well, that was something. ...Hey Martia, you feeling any better?"

"Yeah. I just needed some time to clear my head. I'll be okay now, though."

"All right, if you say so. ...Oh, I should probably tell you, about our reward-"

"I'm not deaf, Leslie, I heard. Don't worry, I feel the same way about it as you."

"Heh, I bet a lot of Navis would give their operators crap about it...I'm lucky mine's so understanding!"

"I try!"

BEEP BEEP! BEEP BEEP!

"Huh, mail. Let's see...wha? It's from your old high school!"

"...Really? What would Ura even want with me? What's it say?"

"Ahem...Dear Miss Battle, we wish to discuss your possibly serving as an instructor for the Karate Club. Ura High prides itself on thinking outside of the box for bringing in newcomers, and though you never belonged to it, citing it was redundant for someone of your upbringing, we feel as though you would be a perfect fit. And while you lack a degree of any kind, your obvious lifestyle of physical fitness and overall friendly demeanor would make you an excellent PE teacher. If you are interested in these jobs, please report to the Karate Club dojo at your leisure. We eagerly await you. It's signed by the Principal and Vice-Principal. ...Wow."

"...They want to make me a teacher? I graduated less than a year ago! I dunno about that..."

"I dunno. You already handle instructing the dojo when your father's too drunk to do it. It wouldn't really be that different, would it?"

"The instructing, yeah. But a regular teacher? Me? Really?"

"I think you could be a pretty good PE teacher, myself. Maybe a little on the strict side, though..."

"You think? ...Well, I don't have anything I absolutely have to do right now...I guess it couldn't hurt to check it out."

"That's the spirit!"

"They're gonna have to sell it to me, though, because I really don't know about this..."

A few minutes later, Leslie had the rest of her usual outfit on, and locked the door. Now she just needed to head back to her room, pop through the window, and be on her merry way. Fortunately, the rain had stopped at this point...maybe it was an omen? ...Nah.

(TO URA HIGH SCHOOL)
"Hoo boy...that was...an experience, I guess." Leslie found herself sitting in her room, leaning back a bit in her chair.

"I thought you did well, but...uh, it's kinda hard to get a read on that principal..."

"Yeah, I wanna say I killed it, but I could've bombed and he wouldn't have even flinched."

"Well, even if you're not sure about it, you seem to be more interested about the job now, so I guess he sold you on the idea."

"Not totally, but I can see why they were interested in me now. Anyway, guess all I can do is wait for them to call back, one way or the other." ...Aaaaand now she was bored. "Great, now I've got nothing to do."

"There's always...that little thing you've been neglecting lately called TRAINING!"

"Yeah, I'm gonna wait until tomorrow for that. Oh, I know! How about another mission?"

Martia suddenly froze. "Wh-what...?! Nope! No way!"

"Huh? Why not?"

"You wouldn't understand! I always have to put on skimpy, humiliating costumes...and then, by the end, I'm usually topless at best! Worst, you're sitting in a bathtub naked, reeling from the fact you're covered in an entirely possibly underage Navi's cum!"

"...Yeah, that last one sounds like it'd suck."

"I'm lucky I didn't have to actually suck him! So, yeah, sorry, but I'm not feeling any of these 'missions' right now! You wanna help someone, do it yourself!"

"...You know what? Fine. I'll do one myself. See? I'm bringing up the board right now!"

"Good! ...I'm a little sleepy after that last busting, I guess it took more out of me than I thought. So I'm going to take a little nap. But wake me up when your mission starts, because I want to see how you like it when you're degraded!" And, poof. Navi Sleep Mode activated.

"...Is it really that bad? There's only one way to know for sure, I guess. I just hope she doesn't read the mission request..."

-----------------

About 10 minutes later, Leslie had her mission. "Meyer's Women's Academy for the Arts? Never heard of it. Shouldn't be THAT hard to find, though..." ...Actually, considering what it sounded like, she should do something first. Something that involved...rendering herself naked from the waist down. All right, where were they...aha! On they went...a pair of silken panties, that happened to cover slightly less than her usual cotton variety. "I have a feeling that these are gonna see some action. At least, for Martia's sake, I hope they do."

Shorts back on, used pair of underwear flung into the laundry basket, then tucked away in an area Martia wouldn't be able to see them later...and she was ready. She'd wait until later to wake her up, though, if she really did need a nap. For now, she had a train to catch.

(TO KOTOBUKI TOWN)