Bill N. Clusterbuck's

To her delight (and frankly, surprise), Dharma found that Connie continued to be a model employee, both assisting her in her show and going above and beyond the call of duty to take initiative. At this point, in such a good mood was Dharma that she began to think she might offer Limbikani a job after her work was over; she had all the makings of a great asset to Heart-Payne Pharmaceuticals. Was her newfound kick for exhibitionism also warming her hard heart? Not exactly, as she was already thinking of the poor saps who were worse than Connie and thereby most expendable.

Teasing Will for his failure was the perfect combination of exciting to her newfound exhibitionist side and pleasing to her old mean and evil side, so she made a mental note to do more of it as she proceeded. However, right now, she was more involved with certain questions... such as what was Hikaru's gosh-darn gender and what in the world was between his/her legs? The thoughts that came to Dharma's mind were all ridiculous. "Is it some deformed penis? Some part of a comic book character costume? Is it possibly a prosthetic? Could it be that... Hikaru is a robot?" None of these sounded likely and she had no further understanding of the figure's gender from any of this pondering.

Dharma continued to approve of all of her partner's actions, as Connie went to entertain others, leaving her with Hikaru. While exhibitionism was all well and good, touching was something else entirely. Dharma hadn't been expecting it, perhaps because she was thinking of only specific examples of a few strip clubs, in which touching was considered off limits. Still, there was a certain thrill to it as well... this one she didn't really want to acknowledge, but just others seeing the intimate touch was enough to generate a bit of a buzz. Hikaru's fascination was understandable too: for a girl who didn't often flaunt her sexuality, Dharma's had long, smooth, luxurious legs. They could be described as her strong point, even.

"Technique? If you only knew my many technical skills, you'd be in awe! But for now, I must assume you must mean my riding technique?" she laughed, scooting further onto the table with her butt now that Connie had vacated it. This was only temporary; she'd continue by sliding forward, slipping her legs around Hikaru's waist so that she was sitting in his lap (a prospect that seemed less threatening now that she knew she wasn't going to be poked by Hikaru's member). Thus positioned, she rested both hands underneath her and briefly pantomimed bouncing upon a horse, rocking her hips against the winner's lower body in a very sexually suggestive position. It wasn't a dance so much as a tease, really, but she tried to keep her pace to the music regardless. The view was rather splendid and rare, moving from the triangle of fabric covering Dharma's lower body at close quarters up her body, the two mounds of her breasts forming a horizon point with her face smiling just beyond.

Taking a new position, Dharma slid herself up the table again, then moved her hands to slowly lift herself more fully into Hikaru's lap, stopping short of hugging onto him/her. She would steady herself with the table using one hand, while pressing the other to Hikaru's chest, since touches seemed to be fair game now. This time, she'd find out the gender for sure! As she toiled, she continued to bounce, now making a show of snaking her back for maximum movement of her thinly covered breasts. Later on, when Dharma was more her usual self, she would most likely think back to this moment and lament. For now, however, she found herself embracing her sexuality in a way she'd never expected. Hopefully, Bill would pay her later for embracing it, or else, future Dharma would be really upset.
Dharma's first dip into actual performance garnered a strong crowd reaction, mostly positive. Will alone seemed irritated, probably because Dharma was engaging in something very much like the riding that she'd scoffed at giving him earlier.

Hikaru, on the other hand, seemed quite pleased. Dharma could see she was getting Hikaru's first grin of the night that didn't look like it came from an elementary school child. A bit of color had risen into the lucky winner's face, and Hikaru was running his or her effeminate fingertips along Dharma's legs as long as she would let him. "This is quite impressive! I can see why the universe has sought to bring each of us into the path of one another, such unique individuals as we are! Your natural talent is secondary only to the genius of your innovation. Earlier tonight, I had hoped to join you in performance... even now, I can feel the stage of performance calling me, but I feel it was wise to concede it to you and your most professional compatriot. The two of you have such blinding finesse-"

The contestant finally shut up again as Dharma moved forward, going for a position that was a bit more classic but, perhaps, even more intimate. In this case, it turned out to be perhaps more intimate than Dharma had expected: she could feel small swells beneath Hikaru's jacket and shirt if she was indeed feeling for them. Hikaru let out a light moan, blushing even as she kept on her typical grin. It didn't seem as though her expression had changed much, so she must not consider it a particularly precious secret, if it was intended as one at all. "Ah, MC! I see you're overcome with an adventurous spirit yourself, are you not? But tonight, mine is to witness, and yours is to present!" Hikaru laughed loudly, placing her hands a bit higher on the backs of Dharma's legs to drive home her point. She seemed to be thoroughly enjoying the show, but perhaps not quite enough... This was evidenced as she reached into her wallet once again, producing a wad that would probably not be as significant of a tip for the pharmaceutical executive as it had been for her employee of the night. Grinning a bit more roguishly, now, Hikaru reached around Dharma's back and tucked the bundle into the back of Dharma's sling, right into one of the few places it was likely to become taut: just above the crack of the buttocks. "You've done much already, but I have a feeling this is but a warmup for you, the appetizer for your feast of the senses! Show me your true nature, and feel my own essence as it escapes me!"

Dharma had most likely missed what Connie had been up to until this point. It had been a mostly impressive show, with a lot of the same. Notably, her shirt had also come off at this point, and she'd been walking around twirling it on one finger. She tossed it into the audience carelessly, causing a mad grab for it among the spectators. At this point, she made her way back to Dharma, kneeling beside her. Dharma could feel a tangible heat from the other woman now. Limbikani was covered in sweat, nearing the point that it was going to become dangerously risque for her undergarments. She glanced at Dharma, evidently looking for some direction on what ought to come next.

[[Dharma GET: 200z tip!]]
"Hm hm hm... Praise me more~" Dharma cooed; having her greatness extolled always helped to put Dharma in a better mood, as it was refreshing to see people acting so logical. That said, her comment was more so made to serve general sexiness than for any real desire for further pillow talk. A moment later, she'd discover Hikaru's secret gender identity, but she kept her poker face on regardless. "I suppose that's fortunate... this way, at least I'm avoiding caressing anyone's manhood during this dance," she reminded herself; Dharma's beaten and battered inner prude was celebrating a small victory for decency. Just as she thought that, Hikaru moved from leg appreciation to butt appreciation; the president's eyebrows twitched as she felt the eager hands dig into her fully exposed flesh. Again, she felt the vague sensation that twelve hours later, she was going to be experiencing a hangover of sorts from her actions here.

As one who now harbored a certain reverence for the old addage, "money makes the world go around" and also, as one whose exhibitionist side didn't want to think she was doing that much worse at sexy dancing than her employee, Dharma was happy for the tip. The placement was a bit vulgar, but then, it was also about the least vulgar place besides perhaps the shoulders for money to go and actually stay put, given Dharma's costume. On the other hand... Dharma really had no idea what Hikaru was expecting to happen. "She's like a child at Christmas: she's unwrapped the biggest toy from the store and is now wondering what larger one she's missing out on," she thought to herself with a bit of her classic disdain towards the masses, who ought to be happy with a good thing and not push their luck, in her view. But, more practically, she was more aware than anyone of the fact that she had very little in the way of actual stripping she could offer, seeing as she'd come out in nothing but the bare essentials. "No... that's the attitude of a loser! A defeatist! Dharma Heart-Payne is anything but an ordinary loser!" she reminded herself, steeling herself for battle.

Connie had approached again; Dharma couldn't help but feel another pang of appreciation for her model employee, as well as something else, which, if she was being totally honest, might be arousal. This could either be yet another previously undiscovered sexual preference of hers, or it could just be her confusing the equally rare sensation of pride in one's employee with another emotion. Regardless, she was glad Connie had come back, because she needed her ally's help to proceed. The president-turned-entertainer lay her back across the counter-top again, away from Hikaru, and propped her elbows against it. "Do the dance with your butt again," she instructed in a whisper, having an idea of how to continue (but not a good idea of what to call the earlier motions Limbikani had been making. Once that started, or otherwise, once Connie lowered her head enough again that Dharma could reach it without having to stand on the counter and risk the whole thing falling or tipping over, Dharma would reach up and pluck the hat from Connie's head, then place it on top of her own. She left the counter with a quick scoot, then did her best show-strut around to Hikaru's back.

With another snaking motion, she reached her arms around Hikaru's waist and pressed her chest against Hikaru's back, grinning with her mouth half-open and rolling her tongue unconsciously as she ran her breasts up and down Hikaru's back. Her hands came together in a clasped position, resting on top of the hard part that represented whatever was below Hikaru's pants, and once she got to the height of her body's curve again, she blew a slow, long breath against the presumed lesbian's (bisexual's?) ear. Once she'd gotten her reaction out of that, she continued pushing herself against the stranger's back, then removed her hands, using one to grab the hat off of her own head and the other to grab the left strap of her sling bikini. She pulled the strap out of place with increasing excitement, probably her own more than anyone else's, producing a small, springy twang noise as it fell off her shoulder (although the pressure against Hikaru was keeping it against the center point of her breast). She pulled free the other in turn, then made a show of again rubbing her upper body down the length of the contest winner's back.

Once her butt had nearly touched the floor and her breasts had almost left Hikaru's back, she moved the hat up to her breasts to cover them, since the outfit would soon fall away from her upper body. The only coverage left now was where the V-shaped swimsuit was holding on for dear life, mostly by the force of Dharma's wedgie, and where her hat covered her naked chest. She walked back around to the front, again with the same strut, and stopped, pressing her bottom against the counter, partially to make sure her swimsuit nor the money inside it were displaced any further. The front of the outfit sagged indecently low on her body, seeming like gravity could cause it to finish exposing Dharma at any second, but her legs were discretely pressed together with one thigh in front of the other to keep that from happening. With one hand keeping the hat in place over her breasts, she ran another hand over Connie's thigh, this time continuing upward until her palm rubbed the considerable expanse of Connie's bottom; her fingers gave a small squeeze which was probably not appropriate from any employer in any work environment. Breathing heavily, she pressed her cheek against the dancer's thick leg and smiled. "How about that?" she asked, unsure of what response to expect. Given events, it would be very odd to hear "yes, I'm satisfied, you both can stop" as a reply in this sort of situation.
Connie nodded imperceptibly as she was given her direction. She may be feeling nervous, but it was probably a bit of a relief to at least be asked to do something she'd already successfully attempted once. As such, the woman moved back into that familiar routine, keeping good rhythm once again. Her lower body was no longer clad in denim shorts, but rather, in her more scandalous underclothes, and more sweat flew off from quick changes in direction of her ink-covered body than before. If Dharma could see Connie's eyes, she'd see she'd once gain set her face in a look of concentration, her lips shut tight around her teeth in an uncontrollable frown. She seemed to take having her hat removed as a sign, and began running one of her hands through her hair as she gyrated.

Dharma might have expected Hikaru to start putting hands on Connie once her initial target left the counter, but instead, the contest winner kept her hands clenched below her seat, presumably in excitement. While the recipient did seem appreciative of this portion of the show, light in her eyes and a grin across her face, the audience reacted far more audibly when it became clear Dharma still had more she wanted to show off. It was hard to imagine Hikaru wasn't saying anything, but between the roaring catcalls and the blaring music, it would be impossible for Dharma to hear what.

As Dharma made her way back front, she'd barely recognize the noisy, rowdy crowd that was clamoring for her and Connie. Depending on how strongly she felt about money, her image, and her principles, she'd be either disgusted or delighted to see that a large number of them had removed small bills from their own wallets. A number of these generous donors (Will and Buster were among them, Dharma might notice) were throwing them onto (or, just as often, behind or in front of) the counter, seeming intent to egg the two dancers farther on then they probably ever intended to go. For her part, Hikaru threw her hands in the air, in a silly gesture of basking in the paper rain. "Isn't it exhilarating, MC? Your performance has resonated with the crowd, the world, the universe! Everyone is waiting with bated breath to see what you do next!" Hikaru finally took a moment to catch her own breath, the enthusiasm still written across her face as her bright eyes locked onto Dharma's.

If Dharma somehow found herself facing to the right, towards the stairs, she'd see something interesting. Bill, the man she'd met what must seem like many hours ago at the beginning of her night, had made his way upstairs, and was rushing his way to the stage/counter. A look of great worry was evident on his face, and Lala was gliding along next to him, a wide-eyed look of shock on hers. Bill had actually begun calling something, but his voice wouldn't carry over the volume of the music.

As for Dharma's partner, she slowed down to what could be thought of as an "idle" mode, swinging her hips more slowly as Dharma went for her grab. The MC probably wouldn't hear the uncharacteristically womanly gasp that escaped Connie as her temporary manager managed her assets, but she might feel the slight jump that accompanied it. The bartender kneeled, as if presenting her backside a bit more closely for Hikaru, but was clearly actually on standby for some further direction. If Dharma was to take a look, Connie's face was very red now, with a hint of helpless arousal that Dharma might recognize on her own face, if she could see it.
"Good, good! Another great effort!" Dharma thought, smiling wide as she watched Connie work. Truth be told, she had no desire to stop now, but with her top down and both Connie and her mostly out of good ways to show off more, she was finding it hard to think of how to continue. Her boundless imagination afforded her an idea or two more still, though. She found herself surprisingly in tune with Hikaru. "It is exhilarating! I have all of these pawns eating out of the palm of my hands, for something so unplanned, base, and simple!" she thought to herself, her eyebrows raising higher into a look of empathy at all of those around her, as she basked in the glow of their worship.

Unfortunately, there was at least one person who wasn't celebrating her abrupt change of character... make that two. She'd spotted Lala's vibrant green hair first, but now she noticed Bill there as well. Seeing Lala upset was a blessing, as Dharma was happy to know she'd gotten under the skin of her hated tormenter, but she didn't exactly want Bill freaking out. She thought he'd be happy to see cash laying everywhere, as well as shapely, scanty-clad girls gracing his counter-tops, but he sure didn't look that way. "Ha! I get it now! They think that I feel forced into this and am planning to sue the blue blazes out of them for making me do something like this! Those fools! To think they'd even try to understand the reasoning of a genius, to know what I'm thinking! Maybe I'll sue them anyways, just to punish them for their ignorance!" she thought, an elated grin spreading across her face. "Too bad! I'm not actually done yet! No one tells me what to do~" she taunted internally.

The president sat lightly onto the countertop and held the hat at her chest in place using one knee, while grabbing both hands onto Connie's bottom, making a harder squeeze now that she'd gotten an initial reaction. Causing great mischief, she ran both sets of fingers through the hem of her excellent coworker's bikini bottom tantalizingly, then gave her a slight wedgie while her butt was still towards the crowd. "You're doing marvelously," she complimented her ally in a close whisper, before releasing her to her own devices and skipping off to the other side of the counter, to put distance between herself and Bill, while Bill and Lala were presumably about to set to trying to catch her and prevent her from continuing.

The whirlwind of exhibitionism wouldn't be stopped; Dharma had grabbed her PET and was now sauntering up to Will, who clearly wanted a piece of the action. "M.C. HP is a charitable person!" she announced, gasping a bit between breaths due to her exertion already. "You... I'll bet you have all kinds of ideas of what we could do together? You feel like this is something you want more than anyone else here, that you have the best ideas on how to use it, that your big, manly erection is perfectly suited to handle it, don't you?" she asked, now sustaining her hat in one hand and her lower body garb with the other, pinching one of the useless straps to keep it held up. Once she reached the counter near him, she'd rest her bottom against it, her eyes sparkling with lust as she stared into his face. "Unfortunately for you, my place is to make the ideas... and yours is to obey them!" she cackled, releasing the hat from her upper body and keeping only one arm pressed across it, supplemented a bit in its coverage by her long, straight black hair. The hat she'd flung fell into his lap, but it wouldn't be left alone there; she reached out with one foot and began to grind the hat down into him with it with relentless, dominating pressure. This was probably nothing that a restaurant show-girl ought to be doing, nor even a professional stripper. "Are you still enjoying yourself? You are, aren't you? Say it out loud, that you like having your insignificant manhood stepped upon!" she asked, giggling to herself and biting her lower lip. Perhaps unseen to the others, her foot had now breached below the lip of the cowboy hat and was now searching out its target more directly, the heel massaging Will's lower bend while her toes worked the length (assuming he had the erection she was so confident he did).

If Bill had any objection to what the two had been doing, likely he'd have a bigger one now, and if Will wasn't already freeing himself of this, Bill or Lala probably would. If Will, on the other hand, was enjoying it, he might be compelled to object to the interruption.
The audience, including all of the contestants besides Phillip and Dave (who seemed to have disappeared at some point), continued to clamor for their MC's generosity, letting out further whistles and yelps as Dharma played with Connie's assets. The woman herself first gulped and then clenched her teeth, as Dharma would see if she happened to be watching. Likely, avoiding making any further reaction was tied to the woman's pride. Her cheeks, like most of her muscles, were impressively firm beneath Dharma's grasp. She didn't acknowledge Dharma's whisper, but did continue her performance from her current position on her knees. As Dharma moved away, she kept her hips squarely in front of Hikaru and began moving her waist, which seemed to hold Hikaru's interest well enough for Dharma to focus on her next person of interest. A notable creaking could be heard from the counter top below her.

As Dharma may or may not have been planning, she noticed that moving away from Hikaru and over to the side where Will had been pushed earlier would force Bill and Lala to cut their way through the crowd, giving the MC more time to unleash her generous shenanigans against her victim. Will seemed, at first, baffled by the sudden attention, but didn't persist in looking his gift horse in the mouth.

As Dharma began her furious footwork, she'd find that he was indeed erect (and, if she knew enough to compare and cared, not that big, either). Will did indeed repeat her line verbatim, but she might be disappointed to sense from the good humor in his voice that he seemed to think he was in on a joke, rather than legitimately playing a masochist. As might be expected, Will's buddies were videotaping his experience with their PETs.

Meanwhile, Dharma would notice something interesting happening at the location she'd just left. Apparently, the most direct cut-through Bill and Lala could manage had taken them to Hikaru, who had stopped the manager and now appeared to be having the most heated discussion a vigorous grinner like Hikaru could have with a sweat-rag wiping suit like Bill N. Clusterbuck. Connie had stopped dancing, looking at the two below, and seemed poised to leave the counter in her confusion. Dharma couldn't hear the discussion, but she could hear the audience that was close enough to hear it starting to chant "MC HP!" at high volume. Eventually, many of the members on the outskirts did as well.

"Y-yeah!" Will joined in, pumping his fist in the air. "MC HP! MC uff-!" his chant began, before Lala finished making her way to Dharma, knocking Will out of the way (and off his stool, onto the floor, actually) in order to point a thin finger to Dharma's chin.

"Dharmy!~ I think Billy Boy and I would like to have a word with you," she spoke, in as loud of a whisper as she had to in order to both speak over the music and crowd and not be heard by anyone but Dharma. "Don't you think it's about time you wrapped up your little peepshow? I have to say, I find the way you've decided to throw around your influence here very regrettable, and I've let Billy know all about your plans to try and get him in trouble! Why don't you put back on your things and join us in the back?" Drunk on her imagined power as she was, Dharma would probably realize Lala was clearly out of sorts more than she had been at any other point in the night. It appeared her squint was affected, as her bright eyes were currently quite open, locked onto Dharma with obvious malice. Still, she was holding her usual smile, which she seemed to deem necessary to keep up character in front of any on-lookers.
Dharma would have continued insulting the size of Will's manhood even if he'd turned out to be a giant, because that was just her kick; speaking of kick, she made a certain rougher motion with her foot that probably wouldn't be pleasurable for any but the most masochistic viewers. "You do like it, don't you? You love it, you worthless little prick!" she cackled, looking as though she might be the most satisfied person in the room, against all odds. She probably should have been paying attention to the other guys with their video-taping PETs, as this would make for a much harder situation to explain later than simply wearing a skimpy swimsuit, but she gave them no mind.

Hearing the cheers of the audience excited Dharma, who wanted to show off more. Unfortunately, there was very little for her left to show off... she probably would have tried to come up with something all the same, except that her old nemesis, Lala, had arrived as well. "Oh, hello Lala. I hadn't seen you there," she lied, still breathing hard as she conversed. "My, but you are an impatient one," the company president sighed, turning her back to Lala, though not in defiance. Despite the cheers of the crowd, it was probably about time she closed shop, and she needed the crowd not to be watching her front when she did, due to her earlier self-inflicted wardrobe malfunction. She'd replace the straps on each of her shoulders before turning her attention back to Lala. "Ho ho ho! Based on her words, I'd say I was right on the money. She thinks that I'm planning on suing them to make a small profit after being forced into this regrettable situation. How lovely," Dharma thought to herself, smirking again. "There's no need for a private discussion. I'll set the record straight with 'Billy Boy' right out here," she laughed, although it was apparent she still had a trick up her sleeve, from the way her eyes were sparkling.

Dharma re-approached Connie, smiling and sliding one hand over her partner-in-crime's bottom, as if in defiance of the obvious change in atmosphere. "Hello there," she murmured, before using her other free hand to grab the PET she'd originally used to start the music playing. "Lower volume, please," she insisted, so that everyone could stop shouting. "I believe we've had a little misunderstanding, Bill. Or do you prefer William? Either way," she murmured, getting painfully close to him as she spoke. Hikaru was still close enough that she'd be able to overhear the conversation as well, as would Connie, but the others should be in the dark (Lala might also be included if she'd followed Dharma over). "You're worried that my involvement here is somehow malicious towards you, from what our dear Lala has said, but I assure you, nothing could be farther from the truth. I came here out of good-will towards you, accepting an invitation; I put on the best show I could, with help from this fantastic employee here," she continued, giving Connie a gentle pat-pat on the bottom to show she meant her. "I'd say your client base is more excited than they've ever been, and there's no pressure to continue, right? Let's call it... changing your stripes, for Bee-Con! One night only," she chuckled. "A surprise gift from the lovely MC H.P. But how many of those men will continue to come back and see if another mystery event is taking place? I'd say it will be a sizable number," she added, smiling warmly. "Furthermore, I want to thank you for the opportunity here, so as a good-will gesture, I'd like to give you half of the various earnings that are scattered around the floor and bar here. That half was intended for me, but I'm merely a guest here, so I want you to have it. The rest should go to our friend Limbikani, who put in a solid effort herself tonight," she added, not out of generosity, but because she had other plans in mind... for later.

Having poured on the bribery, she backed up a bit now and stood at a respectful difference from all of them, seeming to recover some of her usual business-like nature. "Now, I hope that marks the conclusion of any bad feelings between the two of us. I'm very sorry if my upsetting the wholesome atmosphere of your establishment has been a problem for you; I know that you do, after all, run an establishment for children and families below. To be honest, I hadn't intended to go so far, and wouldn't have, except... I didn't want to mention it, but the vague instructions of Lala were a bit misleading. Well, it would be more appropriate to say we received almost no guidance at all. In fact, if I'm being entirely open, I would say that Connie and I did the best work we could under the circumstances, while Lala provided no direction and disappeared, leaving whatever would happen up here to happen! I'm not trying to speak towards her quality as a manager, but, well, I'd say the good that came out of tonight was more my work, in spite of the sparse instructions of Lala," she murmured, trying to put on a worried expression, which really just made her look pitying again. "I'm not telling you how to run your business, but if it were me, I'd see she was strictly disciplined in a manner appropriate for her failure to carry out those basic responsibilities," she explained, raising one hand in an open palm to show she was awaiting his input.

To finish, she'd adopt her usual expression again and started to fix her hair with one hand, noting that she'd worked up more of a sweat than she'd meant to. Physical exertion wasn't usually part of her daily routine. "That just leaves the matter of my own payment we agreed upon, correct? Oh, and I would like a private word with Connie, if that's alright with everyone. We can speak privately while I change back in the dressing room. Is that fine?" she asked Connie, who thankfully had her butt to herself for the first time in a while. It might occur to Connie that she didn't want to be alone with Dharma right now, after seeing this new side of her, though.
"Are you sure that's such a good idea, Dharmy?~" Lala retorted with a smirk, looking sure of herself. "In case you don't remember, I have Billy eating out of the palm of my hand. Why should he trust your half-naked skank *ss over his adorable, faithful floor lead? Still, if you're sure that's the way you want to play it...~" Lala traveled behind Dharma, having reapplied her look of worry and panic that she seemed to feel was appropriate to sell her argument to Bill.

When Dharma arrived, Hikaru was still rambling on with Bill. "-You cannot, nay, shall not put restraints to the incredible artistry that your most courageous of employees have put here on display!"

"Restraints? N-no, sir," Bill replied, wiping his forehead with his handkerchief. "That is, it isn't so much restraints, as, er, the proper procedures... you've got to consider- ah! Dharma," he said, forcing a grin as he stepped forward. Even his penchant for keeping customers happy seemed to be set aside in his current state of emergency, as he left his conversation with Hikaru without another thought. "Bill's fine, Ma'am." He couldn't keep his eyes from travelling down to Dharma's state of dress momentarily, but did an admirable job of correcting that and holding his focus on her eyes. That wasn't going a long way to preserve his state of professionalism, though, as he stood there in a sweaty, lost state of apparent confusion. He had clearly planned to be the one speaking, but Dharma's words commanded authority, especially now that the blaring volume around them had been reduced.

Connie, meanwhile, jumped again at Dharma's touch, evidently expecting that was going to be left behind as the conversation moved to business. She stood rigidly, a more obvious blush crossing her face now that she was in such a condition in front of her employer. Even still, though, it was clear she was trying to put on a professional face, as her pride demanded. Every now and then, she would cast a glance to Dharma, but said nothing.

Hikaru was the first to speak up and interrupt Dharma as she finished her reassurances and attempted palm-greasing. "No, you can't, MC! Don't you see that every zenny laid here is in appreciation of the unique offering of your soul? To give it to the crass proprietor of the establishment would be insincere!"

Bill let out a sigh, his face screwing up as his mind evidently raced to keep up. "Please, Miss Heart-Payne, I'm not sure that would be appropriate." If anyone was gasping or having a heart attack at the slipped revelation of their MC's true identity, they were doing it quietly. Most likely, the audience didn't hear, and it was either already known or didn't mean anything to those within earshot. "I'm honestly inclined to think this money needs to go back to our generous customers, who may have been temporarily, ah, lost in the moment, shall we say?"

"That's not advisable, Bill," a cold female voice suddenly spoke up from his PET. "Nobody would be capable of distributing the correct monetary value back to its original owner. You're correct that there's no precedent, but given the circumstances, I feel it's more appropriate for Dharma and Limbikani to keep their night's tips. In addition, Miss Heart-Payne may have a sound point about the potential marketability of this sort of event as a broadening of our current activities. Let's not dismiss it so easily."

"R-right," Bill agreed, looking less challenged and more comforted to have that thinking out of his hands. "W-well, you heard her. You're entitled to half the tip, if you like. I'm certainly not the type of gentleman who'd take the fruits of the hard work of two fine young women..."

The conversation then shifted to Lala's management abilities, which seemed to be the fight she'd been preparing for. "That's a bit too much, Dharmy~! Now, I was happy to let you do your own thing through the night, since I know you're, like, a super-genius when it comes to marketing strategies! But I do object to you making it sound like I asked you to do anything other than ordinary floor-girl responsibilities, like watching the front ropes, and the usual birthday song number..."

"And the bar show?" Connie interjected, looking a bit miffed that Lala seemed to be trying to sweep her own part in that under the rug.

"Well, it's true that I asked the two of you to entertain the customers, but I hardly think I implied anything like this! I hadn't expected she had this kind of kink, honestly! And to force you into it too, poor Connie~! I think you deserve much more compensation than you've gotten. Of course, as the floor lead, I'll be happy to arrange you some good hours to make it up to you... but you agree that Dharmy was way out of line, right?"

Connie sighed, looking down first at herself, then at Dharma, and remaining quiet a moment longer before speaking up. "No, Lala. As I recall, you specifically told her to put on a bar-top show. In fact, you rounded up the potential volunteers to help her with that show without tellin' any of us the kind of performance you expected. Then you left Dharma to it, and, as I recall, forced her to wear that getup while she did it. As for me, she..." Connie hesitated here, before continuing with the slightly stretched truth. "The MC made it clear what kind of performance we were going to be takin' part in before I agreed to go along. This was my choice, nobody forced me into it."

Lala's grin was all-too-obviously plastered onto her face now. It was apparent that (for whatever reason) she definitely hadn't been expecting Connie to turn on her. "C-Connie! Are you saying you enjoyed doing this kind of show! If Dharma forced you to, that's one thing, but-"

"Don't try an' change the subject!" Connie shouted, with equal parts pride and indignation. "I never said I enjoyed it, I just said I went along with it! And it was your plan. I don't know why, but you've clearly gone above and beyond in tryin' to ride Dharma's *ss tonight!"

Lala seemed to be restraining a snappy response to that behind her clenched teeth, before she turned to Bill again. She'd made her expression hurt, her eyes seeming ready to break into tears at any moment. "Bill, I'm so sorry! It seems like there's been some kind of big misunderstanding. I'm sure if you let us talk it out, you'll see... I just don't know why these two-"

Bill had been glancing down at Lala with a pained expression. In spite of all the cards that had been coming up Dharma, the executive could see that she did have one thing right: somehow or another, Bill's heartstrings were wrapped around her fingers. In spite of Connie's testimony, it actually seemed like a fifty-fifty as to whose story he was buying.

Just then, the female voice again spoke up from the Bill's PET. "The account of Miss Heart-Payne and Limbikani closely aligns with what my cameras have witnessed. Limbikani and Dharma have been model employees, who, it appears, have gone above and beyond the call of duty. I'm recommending processing Dharma's reward, and evaluating Connie's performance at a near date. As for Lala, I'm recommending a week's suspension, with an evaluation in that period."

Lala's grin had turned to porcelain by this point, seeming as though it could crack at any moment. "Uuuh... a suspension? I mean, for me? Bill, who are you going to believe, your girl Lala, or your alarm system?"

"I think Buck has the right call," he replied, shrugging and seeming once again as though a burden had been lifted from his shoulders. "Lala, I'm afraid you're suspended for a week."

"Hoho! I'm not sure I completely understand, but I can tell justice has been meted out this day! To the righteous soul go the spoils of victory!" Hikaru spoke up, seeming desperate to be part of the conversation.

Lala's face had fallen into an unnaturally wide-eyed look of shock now, her grin twitching. "S-so what? Suspension? For me?"

"And potential demotion, if not termination," the voice spoke up from the PET again, with an icy edge. "From what I've heard today, Limbikani has demonstrated exceptional resourcefulness in her tasks today. Perhaps she would be fitting in a more managerial role."

"N-no! No way! Bill, I've been your floor lead forever now! You fat-*ss bastard, I'm, like, the glue that holds this floor together! Why the flipping f*ck would you take the side of those two? Are you just that into big boobs? Big money? Is that it?!"

"I'm sorry, Lala, but I think you could use the time off," Bill responded, looking much less sorry than he had a moment ago.

"Dharma Heart-Payne!!" Lala shouted, pointing her finger at Dharma dramatically. "So, it's not enough you have a whole company and board room full of people to make your b*tch and kick in the balls, now you've gotta come in here and ruin my life, too?! When I get paid like a hundredth of your salary, you come into my house and step on my toes?! You and your psycho-perv stalker stripper gal-pal can go f*ck yourselves with that fat stack for all I care! Do it with that fat prick or your half-guy half-girl weirdo while you're at it! You rich b*tch sh*thead! People like you make me wanna gag!"

Needless to say, by this point Bill had summoned his more muscular employees again, who were carting off the raving (former?) floor lead. "You hear me? GAG!" she shouted, sticking her finger in her mouth in a vulgar gesture. "You haven't heard the last of me, and this isn't the last time I'm gonna make you my b*tch! Better not wash that stamp off your *ss, cause I'm gonna write my name there after I claim it!" There was plenty more cursing to be heard as she descended the stairs.

"Dharma, I do apologize. I, ah, I suppose Lala is under some stress right now, and that's why she's in... such a cantankerous mood...?" Bill muttered, looking distant. He was probably re-evaluating a lot of what he knew about his employee. "But, in any case, do take this payment for services rendered. I hope there's no hard feeling between the two of us, of course. I'd be just delighted if we could pursue opportunities again in the future." He grabbed the lapels of his jacket and straightened them, giving her his best customer's-always-right smile. He reached into his own pocket, producing his card for her to swipe as payment. "W-why don't you and Connie go back and change? Have yourself a little conversation if you need to? We'll take care of collecting your tip for you and bring it on to you before you leave."

Connie looked surprised that there was evidently some extra conversation Dharma wanted to have, but didn't object. She stood on standby, waiting for Dharma's command.

Hikaru, on the other hand, looked pouty that her night in the spotlight was over. "Surely the great and magnanimous MC H.P. isn't going to leave her audience without a final farewell? It sounds as though you're leaving to another life, another space! This may be the final chance you get!" It didn't seem as though anyone was going to blame Dharma if she was ready to get moving, though.

((Dharma GET: 8500 zenny! ... Not including un-collected tip!))
It occurred to Dharma, watching the way Bill that was treated by both Hikaru and Lala in the end, not to mention his own navi (who appeared to wear the pants in that relationship), that she didn't have much more respect for him than when she'd started the mission. Still, she continued to smile sympathetically, and reacted with the pre-requisite shock when Lala let her foul mouth loose, as if she hadn't been doing some pretty crazy things herself a moment ago. "Oh dear! I never mean to stir the pot so much," she lied. "I do think, however, that you have made the right choice in your decision to discipline Lala. If you keep her on, she is certain to be a more responsive manager, and if, well, you pursue other options, I'm sure there are those fitted for the position," she agreed, sounding much more mild than she felt about her twisted success in punishing Lala for her transgression against her. "Of course. No hard feelings between us, Bill. And if you're so insistent upon giving me half of the tip, then I will accept it," she finished, not because she wanted the money, but because she supposed Bill probably wouldn't let her leave the restaurant if he didn't feel like he'd done something to get out of debt to her.

As for Ken Broncos' damn secret spice recipe, if Phero didn't have it by now, he wasn't getting it. Phero was coming back to her PET and she was getting her now well-documented ass out of here before anyone else could video tape it. Still, Hikaru wasn't letting up, and Dharma realized there might be some weird professional relationship to be had there, given that the well-dressed girl seemed so intent on getting to know her, despite knowing so much about her already. In general, knowing a lot about Heart-Payne Pharmaceuticals was something she saw as either a sign of intelligence or possibly even a threat, depending on who it came from. "Alright, then. I'll give them one last treat... for love, and all that," she joked, knowing that was Hikaru's favorite buzz word. "Do you have a card? If so, I'd be happy to take it," she added as a quick aside, more because she wanted to know where Hikaru came form than because she planned to keep her as a contact.

Once she'd either received the card or had been refused, Dharma would turn her attention back to the audience and re-adopt her voice. "Thank ya'll for being a fantastic audience today! It's been a honor to be your hostess, MC H.P., for the night, but now it's time to ride off into the sunset! I'll leave you with one last thought, to warm your loins on those cold nights ahead!" she winked, grabbing the hat back off of the table (and holding her PET behind it, which she'd just reclaimed). She distanced herself a bit from Bill, both to get into a better field of vision and to stop him from protesting, before letting down her straps again, each with a sharp twang. She freed them with one hand, using the other to hold the hat in place in front of her chest. Once it was off, she crossed her legs a bit to hold the outfit in place on the bottom, then gave a sharp bow, showing off what she could of her breasts from overhead view, apart form where the hat was covering the front. She kept one arm behind her back, like an actress bowing to her ovation before leaving the stage of performance.

Unfortunately, on the way back up, the motion turned out to be a little too much for her unsupported lower garment to adapt to, and the thong began to droop off of her front, the strands dangling onto the floor. With a sudden expression of shock, she wrapped the hand that was behind her back down to her groin, looping it under so that it barely held the piece in place with her fingers, pressed tightly onto her most private place. "Ahem! Come along, Connie," she finished in a quick call-out to her former co-worker, before scampering off to the dressing room she'd come out of earlier. The bottom portion was so displaced as she ran that most of the audience would get a look at her bare bottom while she ran, with her hand clutched just below the bend.

Dharma attempted to use the brief period where Connie was not with her to throw the cow-print garb and hat aside and slip back on her black bra and panties. Once they were on, she slowed down her pace again, changing into her stockings, shirt, and skirt, in that order, before beginning to replace her earrings and shoes. She was going to go with the coat-draped-over-one-arm look, so as to avoid the association with wearing a black labcoat everywhere, if she could... didn't want to be any more recognizable coming out of this than she already would be. Hopefully, she'd look so different that she wouldn't be recognized coming out, but the crowd had gotten a good, long look at her... so that wasn't likely. Whenever Limbikani came back into the room, she'd begin speaking again.

"Connie, I want you to know that was a splendid performance. I don't believe I could have picked a finer hand to help me with it," she complimented her companion, keeping on her smile. "Look... I believe you might have what it takes to make it in an environment more suited for your quick-thinking, creativity, and drive to rise to duties," she added, leaning her butt against the counter once she'd finished dressing and placing both hands at her lap, to look more business-like. "I sort of get the impression that Bill is going to keep Lala on after this and after we... I... upset her as I did, I feel like that may make this an uncomfortable place to work," she continued, thinking to herself that it was already an infinitely unpleasant place to work at. "What I'm getting at is that I think you could really elevate your career if you made the switch to Heart-Payne Pharmaceuticals. It probably hasn't escaped your attention that I am Dharma Heart-Payne, president of Heart-Payne Pharmaceuticals Incorporated. Our main corporate building is in NetVegas, but we have a branch office right here in Yoka as well. If you're interested, I could definitely get your name in there, find you a nice spot at entry level but with a pay grade befitting of your competence. I'll assign you a good manager who can teach you the ropes of the business. I just think you might find it better from the standpoint of a long term career," she added. "It could be anything: pharmacist's assistant, R&D, sales, marketing... this is a chance for you to choose a dream for yourself!"

There were many, many caveats to Dharma's humanitarian speech that she had failed to mention. One, the person who would have to be displaced to open up this position for Connie. Two, the fact that the pay grade she'd mentioned, while undoubtedly better than what Connie made now, was probably not going to be significantly higher than what one would ordinarily get paid for the position, because Dharma didn't figure it had to be and wasn't in the business of over-paying her employees. Three, that Connie might find it hard to adjust to such a drastic career change. Four, that Bill's company, while an unholy mesh of adult atmosphere, arcade, and chicken was not actually evil, unlike Dharma's pharmaceutical company was ultimately going to be once she finished her wonder drug. Five, that Dharma may or may not be associating some of her newfound sexual agency with Connie and may not be entirely averse to the idea of sexually harassing her more in the future. "What do you think?" she finished.
"By all means, my lady!" Bill insisted, spreading his arms magnanimously. "Have your little chat, and we've have it brought around for ya." Seeing that Dharma apparently had a closing act planned, he began gathering up the zenny that had been scattered about, calling on one of his staff to help out. This would also serve the function of making it clear no further tips should be thrown to Dharma, as they were clearly all being picked up by a sweaty, pudgy man who had no intention of taking off any clothing.

None of that meant that the audience couldn't offer their cheers, of course. The "MC H.P." chant was still going strong, and Hikaru was chief among them. She did halt momentarily to respond to Dharma, though. "For love, of course! Ah, I don't have anything like a card, but allow you me to give you this! A token of Love's Brethren." Hikaru reached into the breast pocket of her jacket and produced a small, bronze medallion hanging from a thin, woven cord. The medallion had a very stylized heart, with what appeared to be astrological symbology surrounding it, if Dharma could recognize it. It had Hikaru's name (interestingly, first name only) and e-mail address on the back: Hikaru@LoveServ.net. "Not only can you use this to contact me again, if so inclined, but you can present it to any other member of the Brethren as a symbol of our favor. Should you do so, any other member of the Brethren will surely lend you their aid in your times of turmoil!"

Dharma had, most likely, stopped listening quite a while ago. Even if she hadn't Hikaru finally stopped conversing and joined back in the chants. The MC's final performance garnered many more wolf whistles, but also a mortifying number of laughs as she turned and made her exit. "Impressive! Baring one's body is as baring one's soul!" she could hear Hikaru's voice shouting from behind, which seemed to garner an unfortunate number of additional laughs at Dharma's expense.

Connie had been following briskly behind Dharma at first, obviously eager to get back into clothes again herself, but slowed her pace considerately before entering. She'd probably realized Dharma was going to want at least a moment of privacy to regain her composure. Part way through the executive's re-dressing, Connie entered, letting out a sigh. Even before putting on her own things, she walked over and picked up the discarded parts of Dharma's costume-of-the-night, placing them carefully back in Tammy's locker. She listened to Dharma attentively while going through her own locker. It stood to reason she was about to put on her own things, rather than put back on her uniform. Chances are, her shift ought to be over.

Connie had adopted her natural scowl again as Dharma made her offer, but listened attentively. Her expression didn't change much at what Dharma must have thought was an unreasonably generous proposition. In the end, though, she closed her eyes, smirking slightly as she crossed her arms and rested her sweaty body against the locker. "Look, I appreciate the offer, and if we're both still feeling like checkin' that out a day from now, maybe I'll look into it... I've got a gut feelin' that's a bad idea for both of us, though. That'd be a pretty big lifestyle change for me, and I think you're probably overestimating my skills a lot. I just follow orders and use what talents I have. I'm happy I got to help you out and... I'll admit, I had a bit more fun than I expected even though you were forced to play it pretty fresh there. But, if you're really the head honcho you say you are, I've got a feeling you're gonna want to chalk this up to a bad dream come tomorrow, or at least a distant memory. The last thing you're gonna want is my nasty face hangin' around, remindin' you of your misadventures."

The large woman turned around and began digging through her locker again, running a finger along the hem of her panties, which were still clinging lewdly to her considerable behind. If one were inclined to look at the fabric, which was becoming semi-transparent, one could begin to see the shape of two crossed pistols and a bit of writing in ink just below the waistline of her undergarment. "Really, thanks, though," her voice echoed from inside the locker. "You didn't do too bad out there yourself, especially for a pharmaceutical president... I've got a feeling Lala's gonna be on a prolonged absence, and I'm gonna have to shape up to a new role. I'll have to treat you the next time you come around."
Dharma made a mental note to investigate Love's Brethren in the future. The organization seemed like a crock, especially with Hikaru as their only known envoy, but it also seemed like a potential lead in her research on love and the ability to engineer it. She thanked Hikaru before her show started and accepted the medallion, which joined the earlier tip and her PET in one hand. When the show ended, she wasn't at all happy about the laughs, but they did help her settle back out of "I want to capture people's attention and show off my body to them" mode and into "I want to exploit people and dispose of them" mode, which was based in genuine hatred of one's fellow man.

Back in the locker room, Connie heard Dharma out, but surprisingly, rejected the offer to get in on the ground floor with Heart-Payne Pharmaceuticals. "Oh, but you mustn't sell yourself short, Connie! As someone who's managed teams as well as worked in them, not to mention one who reviews her staff as constantly as I do, I am well qualified to speak on what distinguishes the cream of the crop. That element is a willingness to cooperate, to go above and beyond without being asked, to follow orders. You might think it's natural, but the truth is, it is not; human impulse is to defy others, I find. But of course, it's just an offer... If you're not interested for now, we'll table the proposition. Perhaps things will work out well with Bill and you here, after all. But, should you change your mind, I'll be easy to reach," she finished, thinking to herself that Connie could switch places with Bill and not be better off in the long run than if she accepted a desk job working in Heart-Payne Pharmaceutical's Yoka branch office. She smiled along with the notion that what they'd been doing out there was fun... Had it been? She was pretty certain it was all quite nasty. Still, she thought they'd done well, regardless. "Hm hm... you should see some of the faces that haunt me on a regular basis. No, my friend, I assure you that you're more charming-."

That seemed like a bad time for Connie to turn around, revealing the back of her panties, slick with moisture, currently being manipulated by Connie's hands as Dharma had a moment ago, barely hiding some sort of indecent tattoo just beneath. "Charming," Dharma coughed again, failing to complete her sentence as she found herself unable to stop staring for an awkward moment, before she turned away and got back to her own locker. "Well, the time off will do Lala good, whether she is brought back on or not. She needs to reflect on some things, clearly," Dharma agreed, crossing her arms and nodding, indicating that she had little to say and was mostly empathetic after her victory over Lala, which could not be farther from the truth. If she and Connie were really friends now, she'd share in explaining all of the ways that she now felt satisfied, having crushed her nemesis for the night, but well... she could never really be friends with anyone, she figured. That would indicate a level of trust that would not be wise in any set of circumstances.

"Thank you again for assisting me tonight, Connie. And please, tell your navi I said thanks as well," she finished, before heading back out to meet with Bill. Hopefully, he'd have all of her money gathered up now so she could head straight down the stairs and towards the door. She'd forgotten about Satou completely and probably wouldn't remember him again until she had Phero turn in the mission... for that matter, she'd forgotten Phero, to the point that she was now jacking her navi out and back into the PET without even thinking about it...

((Jacking Phero out))
If Dharma was hoping to avoid any further awkwardness, she'd probably be pleased to find that Connie didn't turn around to take any notice of her former employer-of-the-night's temporary lapse in concentration. She gave her the same dour frown as she finally turned around, holding a wad of clothes in her arms. "Charming? I don't get that often. You're a strange one, Dharma." The bartender set her clothes on a nearby bench and pulled a weathered pair of black denim jeans out, then began stepping into them. She cast her eyes to Dharma as she began buckling the silver buckles on her studded black belt. "I think a restrainin' order would do her more good than anything. Did you hear how she was goin' after you, and even Bill? Nobody talks to their boss that way and expects to go back to work. Good riddance, I say. I could always tell there was somethin' wrong with that girl, and now I know. Well... I sorta know, anyway."

The woman finished pulling a pretty plain dark-grey t-shirt over her head, wiping her hair from her forehead where it stuck. "Yeah, don't worry about it. I just hope Bill and Buck don't get it into their heads that this needs to be an every-night thing, or anything like that... I wasn't exactly plannin' on a reputation." Connie sighed, crossing her arms. "Take care, Dharma."

Unless Dharma wanted to stick around and watch Connie put on her jacket, she was dismissed. As she left the locker room, Bill, who was standing close by, would catch her attention. Dharma might notice the crowd around the bar was still in the process of dispersing, as Hikaru seemed to have kept up conversation well past Dharma's departure. Thankfully, someone had cut the music.

Bill approached Dharma with cash in hand, sorted into a neat stack of bills. "Here's your tip, half of 2000 zenny! 2000 zenny in thrown small bills... If you don't mind my saying, Miss Heart Payne, if this was your first time as an amateur performer, you sure cleaned house!" Bill smiled and laughed, having intended this as a compliment, but let it die off early, realizing he may be digging himself a hole. "Hm, yes, well, happy trails, my friend! Don't forget about your ol' pal Bill here, and drop on by whenever you find yourself hankering for a world-famous Clusterbucket! Tell your friends! Actually, let me know if you want a Bucket for the road!"

((Dharma GET: 1000z))

Dharma was thus free to go tell her friends. Speaking of her friends, Satou and his friend Ted had hidden under the table for her whole adventure, and seemed to have disappeared from the mind of his former partner.
Dharma wasn't too keen on leaving without what she wanted, that being Connie, in this case, but she had to leave this one on a note of defeat. "Not that it matters. A few more weeks with Bill N-Effective Management in this dive and I'm certain she'll think the better of it," Dharma reminded herself... but still felt a bit dejected at leaving behind an effective employee and what might be the closest thing to a friend she'd made in a while. "You as well," Dharma finished, before heading out.

Back on the outside, Dharma was immediately disgusted to find that Bill thought 2000 zenny was a tip she ought to be proud of. She also noted that Hikari must be a pretty big tipper, as the girl had put about 200z into the back of Dharma's sling alone, which meant that she'd tipped 1/10 of the total pot by herself for one action. Then again, it was also completely possible Bill had taken some of the total earnings; she wasn't sure how to judge his character in that regard. "Well, this place didn't become the... modestly... successful franchise that it is through the graces of its floor leads, that's for sure," she remembered, with resurgent spite towards Lala. "Hm hm. Yes. First time," she remarked, hoping to make it clear that it was her first time, not for the purpose of bragging, but to assure Bill that she didn't moonlight this way frequently. "Oh, I surely will, if I have the 'hankering.'" She figured that would be never, as she'd probably associate the smell of chicken with this horrible night for the rest of her life... then again, she might also associate it with her newfound penchant for using her boldness to her advantage. So perhaps even his miserable however-many-spices would smell like success in the end. "I'm fine, for now, though."

With that, Dharma left, taking her earnings and heading out to the store. "Phero. While you were making yourself perfectly useless," she remarked, very quietly, as she walked, "I earned a sizable amount that we can now use for your upgrades. It's embarrassing that I had to make the money, between the two of us, on this."

"Well, you are the business-minded one, Madam President," Phero chuckled, although with sadness rather than genuine mirth. "I'm sorry... VenusMan and I were having a hard time with Bill's guard, and LightGunMan-"

"I really don't care any more. Ken Broncos is going to have to keep living with his mediocre chicken, writhing in his inane fried food feud. I'm getting out of here," she returned, pressing one hand to her face and walking faster as the hangover from today's ridiculousness began to set in.

((Moving to Scilabs))
((Phero receives:
15 VenusMan FXP
2 Buck FXP
2 [Will's Navi] FXP
3 [Tammy's Navi] FXP
13 PiercingMan FXP
6 [Hikaru's Navi] FXP
FXP for Navis not yet met due to interaction with their operators can be stored and counted towards crosses, but cannot be used to register a cross until the Navi is met. Alternatively, it can be discarded if desired.))

((VenusMan receives:
15 Phero FXP
5 LightgunMan FXP
For the thread so far))

((Note: this is a cumulative tally which also includes the threads Birds and the Bee Rider and Bronco Burgers at BeeCon.))