Current Situation.

Rockman.exe: Rogue Network would like to profusely thank all those who came over--and ask for a bit of patience.

I'm urging current members of RE:CN to stay there for now, BUT keep an active backup of characters and Signatures on this site.

This way, if Nal decided to "take away what he gave", we'll be able to continue on pretty much unhindered.

So yea, spread the link (except for Nal, for now), and remember, we'll pull through this!
Is there a way to mass e-mail everyone on RE:CN BESIDES Nal? That would make things a lot easier.

Or has that already been done?
Actually, the new link's been posted now. So spread it as you see fit--Nal already knows. XD

So RE:CN members: WELCOME!~~
Aw, the secret's out? There goes our fun little mutiny conspiracy, then.
OK, sorry for the double-post, but update;

Nal's disabled RE:CN again, along with the following message;

"Fine. You think you're too good for me? Go ahead. Run your two-bit knock-off. See if I care. Just remember where you got the ideas, system, everything. Try all you want, you'll never forget. Just know one thing. If it wasn't for me, even your little "site" wouldn't exist."

Provided it's not changed or updated;

http://z15.invisionfree.com/BN_Chaos_Netwo....php?showuser=1

EDIT: O-kaay... it's back again. This is fun. RE:CN has already come back from the dead more than jesus.

EDIT 2: And it's down again. Am I the only one in a fit of hysterics?
Explanation: I messed up. I saw the board down for some reason, turned it back on--didn't know that Nal was shutting stuff down again.

3 minutes later, he got back on, removed my Admin status, then shut the board down again.

My bad for the confusion, everyone.
Ugh. He's probably gone and demoted everyone, and more than likely started to delete everything.

As far as I see it, he can throw his fit, and shut down the site, and run his one screen website. As long as we get most/all of everyone over here, I'm fine with it.