Let's change that light bulb!

Sabrina walked down the ElecTown streets, PET in hand, and looking left and right for...something. "Okay, the coordinates are ...... so...yeah, I can't read coordinates. SplashMan, you do it!"

Even though his operator was in a bad mood to say the least, the aforementioned Navi was in rather high spirits. After all, it seemed he got his wish to take a break from hard battles. "Okay! Let's see...oh, this should be right near here! See if there's a place to jack in nearby!"

"Right..." She looked to her right...and stopped looking, as she realized she was right in front of an Internet cafe. Which meant she was standing in a free instant jack-in spot."...Huh. That's convenient. Ready, SplashMan?"

"Yeah!...Wait a sec, there's something I wanna know first..."

Alas, it was too late, as Sabrina was already assuming a fancy pose. "Jack in! SplashMan, Execute!"

(to ElecTown's Net!)
As SplashMan reappeared in his operator's PET, the data he was carrying suddenly vanished, and began to be analyzed. "I'm back, and I'm in one piece!"

"Yep! Welcome back! I just got the reply from the NetPolice, so I have our reward! Even though I think they try to annoy me with their posts..."

"Oh...hey, the PET's done analyzing that data! We got...whoa! A lot of cash, and a chip! It is...MagBolt! ...Yep...MagBolt..."

"MagBolt, huh? That's pretty strong. And doesn't it stun the enemy? I'm going to put it in our folder right now!" Sabrina searched through her folder, trying to find something that she wanted to drop for the new chip, before finally deciding on a Shotgun. Sure, it was useful. But did they REALLY need 6 of them? And so, MagBolt1 took its place. "We've got two Elec chips in now...getting a little scared, SplashMan?"

"Ugh, that's more than enough for us!"

"Don't worry, that's probably as many as I'm putting in, unless we get something really nice!" The young woman started walking casually down the street. "So, I'm in a folder improving mood, so I'm gonna head for that chip shop in ACDC Town for something nice!"

"I don't get a say in the matter, do I?"

"Nope!" The MetroLine station soon came within sight, and found itself one passenger heavier...

(to ACDC Town!)