Preparation

Virgil just kind of raised his eyebrow, then went to work on whatever Quiz Wes gave him. In about a few minutes... Virgil handed back the chip, saying "There, done. Can you explain what 'Requiem' is, since I am sure you aren't talking about the music..."
"Huh... none wrong. Did I make it too easy? Eh, no matter." Wes commented, "Anyway, Requiem is some organization that died a few years back due to certain circumstances. It was based in inteligence and only those that passed a test could join. They fought to protect the net and participated in some key operations to counter terrorists and even a break out of beasts. Of course, as I've said, that was all in the past. I have heard a few rumors concerning a possible resurection of the group, but they might be just rumors. Might be worth looking into..."
"Revival of a Intel based group... I think some of my brothers might be interested in something like that..." Virgil said... "Well, I have a recording to finish watching... So I might not be talking much anytime some." He then stated, looking at his PET, pushing some buttons.
After a few minutes into this part of the recording... Virgil stops it from playing, and places the PET on the table. "...Well, you know what... I think I'll give you my E-mail addresses... So that way our Navi's can talk to each other when they are apart... Among other things." Virgil said, reaching into his pants pocket and pulling out a pen with a red tip, and grabs something to write on. He then scribbles onto it his E-mail, and hands it to Wes.

[Wes got E-mail]
"........................... So, what? I give this to my navi so that him and Daisy can have text-sex if they're separated for too long?" Wes asked, looking at the paper.
"...No. Just talk..." Virgil said, raising his eyebrow at Wes's comment. "Talk... as in talking about whatever they want... And I might contact you later about something..." Virgil then said, as he picked up his PET, to check on Daisy.
"Hmmmm..... according to Junior, you're in. Remember this word. It's our password." Wes mumbled something at Virgil, "You should find the answers to most of the questions you wish to find on my BBS, so have fun studying." He got up from the table, "Seems I have an errand to run, so I'll talk to you later." Wes then used to metro and made his way to ACDC.
Before Virgil could ask what in the world Wes was talking about, he was already leaving the area. Virgil looked around the list of Homepages... and saw the one that Wes must have been talking about. After looking at it, after using the word Wes told him... He needed to know something... So he looked at his E-mail, and saw two of them from a Majin@home intiteled "Hay baby."...Must be their E-mail, Virgil thought, before he decied to compose an E-mail to ask Wes something.
"Something is not right..." Virgil whispered, reading a massive list of sig system related errors. "Could the hardware be..." He finally thought, and got up from his seat and walked to the Navicust shop.
"Well, guess I'll sit down over here again..." Wes said, coming out of the shop. He pulled out his PET as a buzz alerted him that his navi had returned, "Hey. I take it everything went well. So, what do you want to do now?"

"Guess I'd like to bust on my own for a bit." Junior said, then added, "Not that I want you gone. Feel free to send me chips and stuff. I just want to think a little."

"That's reasonable. I'll just goof around on one of my games while you do your thing. Sending chips as you need them, of course." Wes plugged Junior into the net before pulling out a portable gaming device to amuse himself with. Before turning it on, however, he paused. There was one thing he wanted to do before he got too involved in anything.
Wes stood up and went back into the shop. He had money again, so it was time to spend once more.
Wes sat down again and then thought of something, "Oh, um... Junior? Timmy contacted me a while ago and it seems... that Nikko had her data damaged a bit. While he managed to recover her, it was bad enough that he had to switch navis..."

"Damn! What? How?" Junior demanded. Wes showed him the messages the other netop had sent.

"Did you want to send him a message to inquire furthur?" he asked.

"No... I can't. If I did now, all I'd end up doing would be playing the blame game and that wouldn't be right. Plug me in. I need to work out some agression to clam myself down." Junior replied. With a nod, his netop sent him into the net. Junior thought for a moment as he rolled into the netsquare, and then he headed to a familiar area.
"My, my,my...and here I was thinking there wasn't anyone with anger issues like you Empress?" Keera had stood afar in the shop doorway only just recently making some purchases. She had a stolid stare just as her navi did as she tilted her head down with her tiara like maid's cap coveting her face with a foreboding shadow.

"Is that so?" the electronic sound of the PET had sounded off as the girl had picked her head up and turned away heading for another distant jack in the Scilab's wall. "Won't he notice you?' the electronically sounding voice came from her PET as she smirked.

"How would he? He won't even tell the difference between me giving him a dirty look and using my battlechips." Keera had noted as her eyes had gave off a sinister glow as she had walked to the upper deck of the SciLab area and looked towards the small computer screen to her left pointing her inferred PET advance as her right hand reached across plugging her palm into her PET's base while her left hand stayed on her hip while she gave a sinister smile.

"Jack in, Empress.EXE, Now Power up!" she had said like a command as she stared down at the figure as her eyes gave a sinister glow once again. "Let's see how strong he is, compared to us." she said bitterly.

(Evil overseer! Oooohhh!!!)
"So they threw you out? What a lame waste of time that place seemed to be. I hope they get taken off the air, the hacks." Wes grumbled.

"Yeah, not even a conselation prize. What kind of low budget show was that?" Junior sighed in agreement, "At the very least participants get a small gift card for... Uh, nevermind." Noticing the look his partner was giving him, Junior decided to cut off his train of thought and avoid looking like some game show fanboy loser.

"Yeah, let's end that conversation there." Wes said. He then changed the subject, "Anyway, this notice that is apparently at fault for the low ratings... it seems pretty serious, too serious for a team in our position to miss. Though the question is... do we use our alternate forms or not? On one hand, since we'd be helping the police, it'd show that the group is an ally of justice..."

"... While on the other hand, if some moral dilemma came up that caused us to side with the Mafia, we'd no doubt mark ourselves and our comrades as enemies of the government." Junior finished Wes's thought. He then pondered the issue as his netop did the same. He managed to answer first, "Look, if we get the NP's support, that'd be great but not necessary. However, it'd be really bad if we ended up on their wanted list. While a gain seems more likely, that gain isn't as great as the possible loss, thus I say we go normal. Besides, being the son of the previous leader, it wouldn't be hard to associate Requiem with us if we end up doing well. I'll head in like this."

"Fine, sounds good. Before you go, though, I want to get you some upgrades. Just let me figure out what I want and then you can head in." Wes said.
"Hmm...Impudence!" Keera had sighed after letting out the cursive gesture under her breath so that the distant people wouldn't hear. As Empress returned to the PET and looked towards her NetOp she could see the expression on her face that clearly gave away how she was feeling. "...maybe you should think about those anger issues madam Keera." Empress had suggested causing Keera to give her a dirty look while she was in the safety of her PET. It obvious she was only teasing her because of what she said about her earlier words to Empress about her lack of mellowness.

Keera didn't give into the taunt. She only tossed her head up instead of staring into the PET screen to take her anger out on Empress with a witty comment to counter hers. "Not to worry about that. I'm smiling already!" Empress had said showing just that. "Now then...here's what we'll do. We can always go into the net's area of Electown and check out the war that's been happening. The profits sound nice..."

Keera's smile had dawned on her as it filled with some kind of greedy intent. Empress had titled her head at that smile. "So, you're going to side with the Mafia for their dirty work?" she had asked as Keera turned to the PET with disgust. "Of course not...I'll side with the NetPolice." Empress had stared with dead silence as Keera had went on to speak with that amusing look on her face. "What? It'll be good to side with the Police. We'll protect the people for justice and people will look at us as heros. Then we-"

"You're going to try to betray them both...aren't you?" Empress asked as Keera stopped in her speech and simply smiled. "Sometimes you know me better than you know yourself." Keera noted as she had smiled and lifted her PET to the port. "Do me a favor, and don't get killed as of now. I need to run a little errand. I'm sending an ally for you and use the code I've encrypted you with the break down the field protect Electown's net." She had said as she jacked Empress in and then turned around walking down stairs heading for the stranger, or Wes better yet as she sat back long enough to know. She decided to use the maid looking outfit and put it to good use as always.

"Excuse me..." Keera had murmured lowly like a servant as she had approached Wes and bowed his her head. "Good evening sir..." she had lowly said picking her head up slowly while keeping a stolid look on her face.
Wes turned towards the voice and gave an exasperated look towards the young girl, "A pale loli maid? Is this supposed to be an ad for those weird Electopian cafes that I read you have around here?"

"That's kind of offensive. Electopia's people aren't just a bunch of perverts any more than Netopia's people are." Junior replied, feeling his netop was being a bit stereotypical.

"Anyway, whatever.... 'service' you're selling, I think I'll pass. You seem a bit too young not only for me, but also for whatever kind of business you're in." He nodded towards her, then walked past, towards the navi shop, "Stay in school."
Keera had stood there with her hands on her lap retaining that usual expression on her face as she glared forward towards the figure as he passed by her and ran off. She had that bdumbstruck look on her face that was like a zombie, but then it turned into an evil eye narrow. She had took her right hand curling a fist so tight she was imagining a neck in it's grasp. It was a good thing Empress wasn't around.

"Hmm...I don't know whether to admit that was rude or Empress was right about me having anger issues." The girl had mutterd before walking off to go to the direction of the Navi Shop almost forgetting Empress wasn't occupying her PET.
Wes sat back down at his previous location, not really seeming to notice Keera. He began fiddling with his PET, "Well, this is going to send his buster stats right to hell but.... at least we won't have to worry about falling into any holes or getting hit with that woman's poison flooring if she sticks around. And hey, his power level increased, so cool beans."
Wes clenched his fist and held it high, " All right! We won."

"We got booted out, so is that really winning?" Junior objected.

"Hey, they died, we didn't, thus we're the victors, plus we got crap for killing them. That says win to me." Wes explained. He then suddenly started moving to the metro, "But no time to look through what we got now. I need to sleep." With that, he disappeared back to ACDC.
As Keera had plugged her PET from the small console upstairs over looking the seating area of the SciLab, she had slipped the plug stretching from her palm back into the concealing under her flesh as she rubbed the spot from being sore. The war lasted quite a bit, and it didn't seem like they made a difference of peace or anything the way things went. She had walked to the edge of the upstairs walkway looking down on the conversation between the odd figure and his Navi he was most likely speaking to on his PET.

Her body hunched over leaning along the rails as her shoe's sole stroke against the metal floor that seemed thin but durable. She had glared down at his celebration even though she would've done the same considering Empress was all but well with that last ditch effort of an attack. "Hmm...what do you think Empress?" she had asked as the navi started to come to recovering form her slight ordeal and listened along with her NetOp.

"They seem alright...he wasn't all that bad for someone we recently met." She had worded slowly in her tiresome PC body. Keera had smirked hearing the response. "Interesting..." It was to her. If he was so strong, then why had he even bother with her? Was this team work thing so important that it was something he depended on, even of someone of his caliber?

"Very well then...rest up...I'll be sending you some upgrades and dispatching you shortly. We need to become more stronger than this Empress, you know that!" Keera had spat out as she made her way down the stairs. Her navi's reply was short, but all that she wanted to hear as they headed back to their hidden home in DenTech City's alleys.