Preparation

"Like when you were wearing the skirt in the mission! DNR said something about you borrowing someone's powers or something like that for the reason... Was the skirt breezy?" Daisy said and asked, before Junior whispered into her ear. She moved in to whisper into his ear "Thanks, I also love you as well." She then put her arms around Junior, and hugged him. "Well, I think I'm going to head back to my PET soon, since I am not too sure on how long we were asleep." She said, before kissing him on the cheeks.
"The skirt was... okay, I guess. It'd probably look better on you, though. So, before you go, there are a few things I should tell you about sex, or at least discussing it. Generally its a private matter, so what we did probably shouldn't come up in casual conversation. If anyone asks about us, just say we're dating and in love and people can probably infer things from that. Second, if you have any questions about sex, either find a good friend to talk to or come to me. Third is just a promise: remain faithful to me and I'll remain faithful to you. Fourth..." He placed his hand under her chin and then went in for a kiss, which he held for a few seconds, "I'll miss you while you're gone. Here, let me take you back to the square." Grabbing her hand, he teleported back with her into the net.
Virgil quickly ran into the main Scilab building, shutting the door behind him. Panting, he began to ask himself "How... long was... I running... from those... cats?" He look at a clock, and saw that it was at least an hour or two. "God... that is some... stamina..." he said, as he looked around the Lobby. He saw at least one table with only one person... Virgil looked at his PET, and saw that Daisy seems to not be in it. How long is she staying with him? Or did something happen? Those thoughts went trough his mind. Well, since Virgil was going to wait a bit longer... why not have someone to talk to at least. He slowly walked up to the table, and asked "Can I... sit here?"
Wes sat there, playing some weird game that required two screens. He was waiting for his navi to return and this was the only thing he had to amuse himself. Over and over again... he couldn't keep this power leveling spree up... He already had so many of his guys maxed out. His PET then began to make some noise. He hesitated a moment before picking it up. His navi had kept him waiting so long... when Junior asked for chips, Wes just annoyedly slotted in one, telling him to make due. He was so bored... and it was his fault. He wasn't in the mood to help right now. Maybe an explanation would calm his nerves but for now, he was perturbed and lethargic. He laid his head down on the table, wondering if he could take a nap. Just then, some guy interrupted hi. Wes peeked up at the guy, "Yeah, whatever." He sat back up and started playing another round of battles.
"Alright, thanks." Virgil said, sitting down in one of the chairs. He lifted his PET up towards his face, where he saw what seemed like the Jack in... And there stood Daisy in her crossed form. "Er... hello Virgil... There is a perfectly good exclamation for this." She said, right when she saw Virgil looking at her. "...Nice outfit Daisy, that a GMO or something." Virgil said, in a weak laughter. "Sorry, kind of been running for over an hour or so." Daisy kind of looked at Virgil. "Why were you...? Wait, never mind, I don't think I want to know... Well, thanks for saying this is nice... and it is not a GMO... I went into Junior's PET, he showed me something... and well..." Daisy said, her face blush slightly at the though of what happened those hours ago. "...You don't have to tell me... I'm sure there is a good reason. How about you jack in and... look at electown net? I still have to finish watching that recording anyway." Virgil said to his Navi. He had a feeling that his little joking about what Junior was, he somehow had one of those correct. "Er... Alright." Daisy said, before jacking into the net yet again. "Er, hope that did not bother you." Virgil said towards Wes.
"Eh? Junior? Do I know you or something that you're talking about my navi?" Wes said, looking suspiciously at Virgil. Must he ready the Gameboy?
"...Whats with the look? Is there something pricing my skin or something?" Virgil said, looking back at Wes. "You said your Navi was Junior? Well, I think my navi has taken a liking towards yours." Virgil chuckled some, then extended one if his hands towards Wes. "Names Virgil Junker, friends and Family call me Monty..."
"Eh? So you're that one girl, Daisy's netop? Ah, okay, I guess. Also, I don't shake hands." Wes replied, "My name is Wes, I suppose."
"You suppose that is your name, you not know it or do you not want to tell me your real one?" Virgil said, rather jokily. He pulled his hand back to himself, and started to speak. "Well, I only saw your Navi briefly in person and from some recordings that my PET took when he and Daisy were doing that contest... What is your opinion on your own Navi? Because mine is he seems to be a rather nice fellow, and an excellent fighter in his own right." Virgil ask, his wanting to know more about Junior, and what his Navi's future might be if she hanged around him.
"He's a good navi and has some pretty decent power, I guess." Wes replied.
"You're not that talkative, are you?" Virgil asked, sighing some before leaning back into his chair. "I wonder... when I first saw you Navi... He didn't finish one of his sentences, and so I joked about what he might be... third one, in love... Maybe I hit the mark right there without knowing... would explain some of why she was in 'your' PET. Well, I probably shouldn't bother you with stuff anyway..." Virgil said, before moving his PET to see what Daisy was up to.
Wes blinked a few times, "Wait a sec... are you saying Junior got laid? No wonder he took so long to contact me. Guess I forgive him for keeping me bored. That also clarifies that he is telling the truth and the one's he's with now isn't a hooker, just someone he's busting with. That explains a lot. Glad I didn't check up on him... that would've been ackward. I was gonna talk to him to see if he got his new attack up."
"Not sure if it went 'that' far... Well, don't bug your Navi about all of the details. Just ask how it went, and don't mention I was talking to you about this... This is more of a private matter, and I am sure he would tell you when he wants to." Virgil said, with a slight chuckle at the beginning. "I'm sure that they would make a nice couple, from what I seen Junior cares about her, and explains things that she doesn't know. Daisy is... well, a hatchling to say the least, even if she has been around for a long time, she never got this kind of exposure from what I was told." Virgil stated, when he was done looking at the PET, he placed into one of his pockets. "You want something to drink?" He asked.
"Eh, if I bug him, he'll tell. He probably won't mind telling me. Say... what is Daisy's element/type combo? I don't think I ever got that info." Wes asked, "I can get a drink myself if I need. Hmmm.... I know next to nothing about that girl and chances are, she'll become one of our main allies..."
"Very well. Her elemental stuff... I think it was aqua... and recover. And well, if she will probable become one of your main allies, don't you think you should learn more about , her op?" Virgil said and asked, as he took out his PET from his pocket. "Because for all you could know, you could trust the Navi, but not the Netop."
"True, though considering your tone hasn't changed after you found out who I was, I take it you're not up to something. Your interest seems sincre so far but... you could always prove me wrong." Wes said, gazing steadily at the man for any hidden signs that may hint at some kind of secret motive.
"Why would I be up to something?" Virgil asked, raising one of his eyebrows in response to that statement. "Well, for some reason my navi wanted me to talk you, or rather ask you, about Requiem... wait, isn't that something relating to funeral music? Well, if you don't want to talk about that subject, it would be fine with me." Virgil said towards Wes, his eyebrow lowered back down.
"........ That's a good question. Let's see if I have a good answer." Wes began whispering into his PET. He then looked up at Virgil, "Hey, you like trivia?" He tossed him a data chip.
Virgil grabs the tossed chip while it was in the air, and began to look at it. "Triva? What, this chip has questions on it? Why would you... Hold on... Requiem was not refurning to music, was it?" Virgil asked, his eyes looking right at Wes's face. "So, you just want me to do a set of question I take it?"
"Yeah, making quizes amuse me. So do it." Wes said.